Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2017, 07:01 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdubluv45 View Post
We had been discussing her past, and I asked how many times she had given blow jobs before me..."1 and a half" was the answer. "How do you give half a blowjob?"
"He pissed me off earlier, so I started but I stopped and then wouldn't touch him..."
Brutal!
😂
One of my exes told me she'd given 'half' a blowjob once.

As a fresher in uni, she'd hooked up with this random guy in a club. He invited her to step outside "for a walk". Well, they did go for a walk, basically round the corner from the club and down a side lane. Their drunk making out got to a point where his trousers were open and she was pulling him off. He leaned on her shoulders, in a very not-so-subtle "please suck it" way and she was feeling drunk/horny enough that she got on her knees and went along with that.

She reckoned she'd hardly been going 20 seconds when they both heard someone coming down the lane. She jumped up while he frantically tucked his dick into his pants and got them closed up. It turned out it was two of her girlfriends who had set off looking for her as they were worried she'd miss whatever late bus they needed to get home. They were so determined to get her on this bus (and after all had never met the dude before) that they swept her along and off to the bus stop.

Leaving the dude standing there alone and presumably very frustrated.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 10:05 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

My wife and I got together fairly young and she had only been with one other guy. A serious boyfriend she had throughout high school. Apparently he was terrible in the sack. Never lasted longer than a minute. It a couple things stick out. One that she said she had an orgasm the first time they had sex. My wife doesn't come from sex easily. She usually comes only when on top so I get her off other ways. Or she rubs her clit while we fuck. But she said she came the first time with him and most of the time after that. That she would come very fast with him. she has disclosed that he was quite hung. Of course I asked early on and I remember asking her at a college course we were taking and she marked in her notebook the where the start and end of his dick would be and it was at least 8 inches. A couple longer than me which I don't have any hang ups about really. Not anymore. It used to drive me crazy that she had been with a bigger guy. Especially when I put two and two together that that's why she always came with him. That he hit her g spot. I have to be in certain positions to really get her going, internally anyway.

The other thing is that a year or so into our relationship she was sucking my cock in the guest room at my parents house. Usually she'd spit it out into the toilet after. She hated to swallow. But she had no choice this time and she swallowed my load. I remarked that it was the first time she ever had. And she said she hated it. Always had. I asked if she swallowed with her ex and she got kinda quiet. She went on to reveal that she had pretty much every time. She didn't like it but they were young and only did stuff in his bedroom trying to not get caught so she would swallow his load. Not just for blowjobs but when they fucked. He would pull out and she would take his load and swallow it. They dated for five years or so. So that means she took hundreds of his loads in her mouth and swallowed. And to this day has only done it a few times with me.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:42 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

my ex-wife has always been very open and explicit about her past. we split, but recently have starting having sex again. she asks me all the time about fucking my now ex-girlfriend after we broke up and talks about her with her ex boyfriend too. She tells me I fuck her so much better now, and she does too. She's been with more than 50 guys and hates condoms. I don't know why, but I get so hard thinking about all of the cum that has been blasted into her perfect pussy.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:20 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Love this thread.
One of the best on here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2017, 04:36 PM

Have you seen pictures of the Sphinx in Egypt? Know what it's famous for? My wife must be a descendant of the Sphinx. She tells about as much as the Sphinx does.

We weren't young when we got together. Asked enough questions to make sure my buddies weren't any of her exes. She didn't know any of my exes either. Since I wasn't exactly monogamous in our relationship for about a year plus, I didn't encourage too many questions. But she never volunteered much of her history to me. As much as I'd still like
To know it now, asking will just cause too many problems if I'm honest with her
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to malakabufo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare Barb View Post
Good one, Freddy. I have to tell you that as I got older I couldn't help but envy the guy, he was about 45 at the time and she was 20 and DAMN hot. After we were married for awhile, I talked her into telling me everything they did, and it was some hot stuff. She was pretty naive when they first started, and apparently he taught her everything from oral sex to all the different positions. She even let him shave her pussy, sitting on the vanity in the bathroom of the parsonage, how hot is that? Honestly, I have never had any negative thoughts about what she did with him, as I said it turned me on big knowing how she had spread her legs for him, and besides, by the time I started doing her she was very well taught and was ONE hot fuck.

Here's a picture of what she looks like today.
Still worth a fuck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wifeuserscot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2018, 11:38 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default Beate's past

My Wife Beate (Actually, she's my girlfriend, but we've been together like an old couple for so long) wa a girl who had some experiences with sex... We have no secrets before us and told us everything we have done wirh otehr guys and girls...

At the age of 8 she masturbated frist time with her three older sisters, they showed her to have fun with herself. When she was 13, her class had a schooltrip, boys and girls betwenn 12 and 14.

It was a hot summer, she just wore a short skirt and a top, no bra (because she had hardly any bosom at the time), but a slip.

An older Boy, Michael, he was 14, said he would love her and want her as his girlfriend. He jissed her and and put his tongue in her mouth. Than he stroked her butt under her skirt and pulled down her panties, took off her top and stroked and kissed her little naked breasts.

She get her first orgasm with a boy, she said is was better than an prgasm by masturbation. After that He urged her to open his pants, she took out his cock and jerked him until he came - she did it first time.

A few minutes later they went to a nearby cave, undressed themselves and he fingered her c*nt until she came again. Then he took his prick in her vagina and fucked her, although she did not want it. He injected her in the pussy, without Kondowm, without contraception...

After that she was angry, sad and daring and felt used. She never had sex with this guy again, but she still enjoyed the 2 orgasms very much...

Her next friend ans sexpartner was my best friend... He took her home, her parents were not home. She was so horny that she wanted to have sex immediately, and after they had not even 30 minutes knew, his cock was already in her c*nt...

He told me later she was the girl who impressed him very much: She was a little bich, good in bed, dirty, horny, but also a great friend and partner.

He's right, I know...

After this episodes she had sex wirh four other guys in the next three years before she met me, and sex with one woman, 10 years older... She said sex from a young girl to a woman ist the best thing that she had ever experienced...

I've proud to be the first man she gave a blowjob and swallow...

Last edited by Menorca; 03-24-2018 at 11:41 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 09:45 PM

Thanked 34,671 Times in 2,300 Posts

This is an interesting subject to me because my wife has always been very open with me about her sexual past. Sometimes I have been shocked and had jealous feelings, especially when we were young and first got together.
I was floored when I met my future wife the first time. She was just so damn beautiful to me and many guys seem to agree, she always seemed to get lots of attention from many men when I saw her. I actually felt discouraged thinking she would never have anything to do with me, I couldn't seem to get her attention. Men seemed to be drawn to her like flies to flypaper, her blonde hair/blues eyes cuteness and petite build with a tiny waist, flat tummy and nice bubble butt was certain a factor but it might have also been because she had a reputation of being an easy lay. I knew personally of 8 guys who had slept with her. With all the various men I saw her with, it did give me the idea that she was no angel.
Like I said, she has had no problem talking about her past sexual encounters. It seems the peak of her sexual activity and experimentation was between the age of 17 and 19 years old. One time I asked her how many men she thought she had been with and she told me she had lost count, perhaps almost 200! One of the first stories she about an older black man she had sex with when she was 18.
The subject came up one night when her and I were both a little drunk. When I met her she had this pair of brown knee high "come fuck me" boots with 4" heels that made her look quite alluring. She had them on this night, we were out and were about the only people in a little pub. I complimented her on them and I asked her where she got them and she told me they were a gift. She was a bit tipsy so when I asked who gave them to her she proceeded to tell me about how she came to get them. They were given to her by a black man named Clay. He had given her many gifts and as it turned out the boots were one of the gifts he had bestowed on her. She gave me all the details, more than I cared to know at the time, about her time with him. Up until that point I had no idea she had any experience with interracial sex and I remember being stunned and felt jealous and a bit disturbed. We had had sex before when she had them on (totally naked otherwise!) so at the time I had no idea she was wearing a memento of her first black experience. I had commented on the boots before but never asked her where she got them. I wonder if I had never asked her about them is she would have told me about him.
She was quite a wild girl when she was in her late teens and had no problem spreading her beautiful ass around. Early on in our relationship I didn't ask much about her past but it seemed she seemed to like telling me about it when she had a few drinks in her. This sexual encounter happened when she was 18 and on a bus returning from a visit to friends in North Carolina. She had a layover at the Port Authority in NY and met a girl about the same age as her. They struck up a conversation and the girl asked my wife if she wanted to go to a friends place to party and catch a bus the next day.
My wife was pretty adventuresome (innocent too!) then and she thought this would give her chance to see the city. Her new friend took her over to an apartment where it turned out its tenant was a big black guy around 30 years old. There were a few other women there and another black guy. They smoked dope and drank some beer and soon one thing led to another and the next thing she knew she was in bed fucking him. It was her first black lover and she told me she really enjoyed the experience so when he suggested she stay longer she readily agreed. After a several days of him showering her with attention and gifts as well as screwing her several times a day he suggested she would be perfect for him to share with his friends.
She asked him what he meant and he explained to her that he basically said he wanted her to do a gang bang. At first she resisted but for some reason eventually agreed. The next night he brought over 4 black guys. One of the black guys ended up backing out saying "It's not my thing." She ended up fucking the 3 remaining plus her lover and she took them all bareback and she let them all cum inside her. That mind image of my petite little blonde blue eyed beauty taking all that bare black cock kind of upset me initially but since has been a turn on.
Thinking back on she it thinks he was a pimp and was breaking her in to be one of his girls.
There are many more stories about her sexual past and I will tell them later.
Here is a pic of her beautiful ass:
Attached Thumbnails
C ASS BW.jpg  

Last edited by Tomkat2; 04-07-2018 at 09:58 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat2 View Post
This is an interesting subject to me because my wife has always been very open with me about her sexual past. Sometimes I have been shocked and had jealous feelings, especially when we were young and first got together.
I was floored when I met my future wife the first time. She was just so damn beautiful to me and many guys seem to agree, she always seemed to get lots of attention from many men when I saw her. I actually felt discouraged thinking she would never have anything to do with me, I couldn't seem to get her attention. Men seemed to be drawn to her like flies to flypaper, her blonde hair/blues eyes cuteness and petite build with a tiny waist, flat tummy and nice bubble butt was certain a factor but it might have also been because she had a reputation of being an easy lay. I knew personally of 8 guys who had slept with her. With all the various men I saw her with, it did give me the idea that she was no angel.
Like I said, she has had no problem talking about her past sexual encounters. It seems the peak of her sexual activity and experimentation was between the age of 17 and 19 years old. One time I asked her how many men she thought she had been with and she told me she had lost count, perhaps almost 200! One of the first stories she about an older black man she had sex with when she was 18.
The subject came up one night when her and I were both a little drunk. When I met her she had this pair of brown knee high "come fuck me" boots with 4" heels that made her look quite alluring. She had them on this night, we were out and were about the only people in a little pub. I complimented her on them and I asked her where she got them and she told me they were a gift. She was a bit tipsy so when I asked who gave them to her she proceeded to tell me about how she came to get them. They were given to her by a black man named Clay. He had given her many gifts and as it turned out the boots were one of the gifts he had bestowed on her. She gave me all the details, more than I cared to know at the time, about her time with him. Up until that point I had no idea she had any experience with interracial sex and I remember being stunned and felt jealous and a bit disturbed. We had had sex before when she had them on (totally naked otherwise!) so at the time I had no idea she was wearing a memento of her first black experience. I had commented on the boots before but never asked her where she got them. I wonder if I had never asked her about them is she would have told me about him.
She was quite a wild girl when she was in her late teens and had no problem spreading her beautiful ass around. Early on in our relationship I didn't ask much about her past but it seemed she seemed to like telling me about it when she had a few drinks in her. This sexual encounter happened when she was 18 and on a bus returning from a visit to friends in North Carolina. She had a layover at the Port Authority in NY and met a girl about the same age as her. They struck up a conversation and the girl asked my wife if she wanted to go to a friends place to party and catch a bus the next day.
My wife was pretty adventuresome (innocent too!) then and she thought this would give her chance to see the city. Her new friend took her over to an apartment where it turned out its tenant was a big black guy around 30 years old. There were a few other women there and another black guy. They smoked dope and drank some beer and soon one thing led to another and the next thing she knew she was in bed fucking him. It was her first black lover and she told me she really enjoyed the experience so when he suggested she stay longer she readily agreed. After a several days of him showering her with attention and gifts as well as screwing her several times a day he suggested she would be perfect for him to share with his friends.
She asked him what he meant and he explained to her that he basically said he wanted her to do a gang bang. At first she resisted but for some reason eventually agreed. The next night he brought over 4 black guys. One of the black guys ended up backing out saying "It's not my thing." She ended up fucking the 3 remaining plus her lover and she took them all bareback and she let them all cum inside her. That mind image of my petite little blonde blue eyed beauty taking all that bare black cock kind of upset me initially but since has been a turn on.
Thinking back on she it thinks he was a pimp and was breaking her in to be one of his girls.
There are many more stories about her sexual past and I will tell them later.
Here is a pic of her beautiful ass:
Here is more about her experience with her first black lover:

When my wife told me about her sexual experiences with the black man and his friends in New York, she didn't spare me any details and didn't just relate the erotic sexual things. She also told me about how it almost went terribly wrong for her. After she had done what he wanted with the men he brought over for her to fuck, she stayed around for a few more days. She hinted that she had sex with other men he brought by during those few days. She then decide she wanted to go home but when she looked for her bus ticket, Clay had taken it. He refused to give it back to her, telling her she wasn't going anywhere.
You have to remember that my wife is only 5' 2" and when I met her she weighed all of 98 lbs so here she was all alone in this strange black guys apartment, hundreds of miles away from anyone she knew. She was powerless. She had put herself into a vulnerable situation so when he blocked her from leaving and took off his belt to make a point saying he was going beat her with it, she knew she was in trouble. She flew into hysterics, crying and screaming and making such a ruckus that he gave her her ticket and the rest of her stuff and kicked her out of the apartment.
The thing is she told me she really enjoyed herself when she was with him and that he was a fantastic lover with a big cock, telling me he knew how to use it and he really knew his way around her body. He was the first black man she ever had sex with and liked it very much. I think part of his appeal to her was the taboo factor, her parents were raging racists with her dad hating black people. This combination is why I think she agreed to screw the strange men he brought to her, she was mesmerized sexually by him. She told me that he really blew it when he threatened her because she probably would have gone back to visit him. Who knows where that would have went.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 08:49 AM

The funny thing is when my wife first told me about her sexual past I was pretty jealous but didn't really let on to her. Lie I said, the peak of her sexual experimentation was from when she was 17-19 years old. This was just before I met her and when she told first told me about her sexual adventures it was still pretty recent so these guys were still around and I thought I had to worry about her getting it on with them. I thought I might lose the most beautiful girl I had ever imagined I could be with. Nowadays, I get turned on thinking about how desirable she was and what she was willing to do. It's funny how the mind works.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s