photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-10-2014, 01:41 AM

Default Hey

Why are you bothering him about this you know he is on a new story that he just started and doesn't hàve time to work on other things besides his story and real life and I want you and you alone to write the aj vs Lita bra and panties match and don't ask anyone else that really is annoying
Old 10-10-2014, 03:10 AM

Default The Saga Continues

Ignoring whatever it is those other two are going on about, it's great to see this perfect story continue.

The best thing about this chapter in my eyes is how you made sure to spend time covering the fallout of Sasha's action from the last chapter. You showed the world reacting to the sudden shift in programming with the boost in Network Subscriptions and that NxT had become the most-watched show on the Network. That's what I've always wondered about in stories like these: What everyone's reaction is? How does the outside work suddenly reacts to a PG-13 shift from what was previously a PG show? So great job taking the time to cover that.

I loved how you had the fans no-sell Summer and her cookie-cutter promo. You mentioned Triple H and Regal trying to ignore Sasha's actions like the WWE often tries to do with something popular that they didn't create but the Full Sail crowd kept going like it was a Chicago show and kept chanting until Summer was forced to break away from her script and finally acknowledge them. Great stuff. I also really enjoyed Sasha ripping Summer apart on the mic.

In addition to the WWE Universe's reactions, you made sure to show the reactions of almost all the NxT Divas' Division. You showed that Sasha was proud of herself for her actions and has decided to keep doing what got her noticed last week so she can finally make a name for herself. Becky and Charlotte were both upset about Sasha's actions but for different reasons. Becky doesn't so much care about the stripping as much as she wants to get revenge for her friend while Charlotte wants to maintain the legitimate image of "her" NxT Divas Division. And of course, Bayley's bounced back and is out to repay Sasha in kind. So now because of her actions Sasha has the majority of the NxT Divas Division gunning for her. Once again, great job giving all the girls a chance to reveal their motivations and develop character. This is better way better writing than the WWE puts out.

Also since you asked about it last time, I'll give you my take on the action. This wasn't a match, just a beat down so it didn't need to go on very long. The ending was great, Sasha throwing Summer into a ring post is definitely enough to knock Summer out long enough for Sasha to strip her. However, I don't know if Sasha did enough damaged to Summer in the ring for her to be in so much pain that she couldn't escape when she slipped out of the ring. I've seen both superstars and divas recover from and even turn around beat downs that were way worse. No worries though, we'll just say that Summer couldn't get away because was caught so off guard and unprepared by Sasha's sudden attack.

I'm looking forward to next chapter. Sasha's gonna be caught out in the open when she faces Becky in the next chapter so that's the perfect time for Bayley and any of the other divas that she's angered to go after her for revenge. Better watch out Sasha because "BAYLEY'S GONNA STRIP YOU!"
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2014, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Wow awesome chapter man just a few questions if you don't mind

1) why did you have summer wear white

2) why did Bayley come back so early

3) the match with Sasha vs Becky will that be under a stipulation like a bra and panties or what not

4) why didn't Bayley try to strip Sasha of her bottoms
1) why not? Why does anyone where any colour underwear

2)Again, why not. I didn't want Bayley entirely down and out, she's the main character. I wanted to show that despite what happened to her, she still stood strong

3)No stipulation, but Sasha has made it pretty clear she intends to strip her opponwnts after matches to prove a point, and Becky intends to strip Sasha in retribution.

4)You gotta realise that it was meant to be a very short amount of time described; onpy a few seconds. Sasha had already scrambled away before Bayley had a chance. Also from a storytelling point of view, I don't want to strip Sasha so early.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
Ignoring whatever it is those other two are going on about, it's great to see this perfect story continue.

The best thing about this chapter in my eyes is how you made sure to spend time covering the fallout of Sasha's action from the last chapter. You showed the world reacting to the sudden shift in programming with the boost in Network Subscriptions and that NxT had become the most-watched show on the Network. That's what I've always wondered about in stories like these: What everyone's reaction is? How does the outside work suddenly reacts to a PG-13 shift from what was previously a PG show? So great job taking the time to cover that.

I loved how you had the fans no-sell Summer and her cookie-cutter promo. You mentioned Triple H and Regal trying to ignore Sasha's actions like the WWE often tries to do with something popular that they didn't create but the Full Sail crowd kept going like it was a Chicago show and kept chanting until Summer was forced to break away from her script and finally acknowledge them. Great stuff. I also really enjoyed Sasha ripping Summer apart on the mic.

In addition to the WWE Universe's reactions, you made sure to show the reactions of almost all the NxT Divas' Division. You showed that Sasha was proud of herself for her actions and has decided to keep doing what got her noticed last week so she can finally make a name for herself. Becky and Charlotte were both upset about Sasha's actions but for different reasons. Becky doesn't so much care about the stripping as much as she wants to get revenge for her friend while Charlotte wants to maintain the legitimate image of "her" NxT Divas Division. And of course, Bayley's bounced back and is out to repay Sasha in kind. So now because of her actions Sasha has the majority of the NxT Divas Division gunning for her. Once again, great job giving all the girls a chance to reveal their motivations and develop character. This is better way better writing than the WWE puts out.

Also since you asked about it last time, I'll give you my take on the action. This wasn't a match, just a beat down so it didn't need to go on very long. The ending was great, Sasha throwing Summer into a ring post is definitely enough to knock Summer out long enough for Sasha to strip her. However, I don't know if Sasha did enough damaged to Summer in the ring for her to be in so much pain that she couldn't escape when she slipped out of the ring. I've seen both superstars and divas recover from and even turn around beat downs that were way worse. No worries though, we'll just say that Summer couldn't get away because was caught so off guard and unprepared by Sasha's sudden attack.

I'm looking forward to next chapter. Sasha's gonna be caught out in the open when she faces Becky in the next chapter so that's the perfect time for Bayley and any of the other divas that she's angered to go after her for revenge. Better watch out Sasha because "BAYLEY'S GONNA STRIP YOU!"
Thanks for the kind words again Mick, and I'm glad you are liking this story so much. I am glad you picked up and liked the backstage reaction point of all of this; that reaction from people in power such as Triple H and (kayfabe) William Regal is actually going to come into more direct prominence in the story over the next 3 or 4 chapters. It won't be a case of just this is how they reacted this week, there will be consequences from these forces, and appearances from power figures. They may go to borderline ridiculous places, but given what this story is, there is very little I can do to avoid this now that I have introduced them into this world; I have to explain why they are suddenly going to accept the stripping over the course of 8 weeks (Yes to confirms, this story will be 8 chapters long, and I have everything planned out) without having firings.

Thanks for your kind words on the character motivation as well, yeah that was totally the mindset I was looking to give each girl. One thing I hope came across alright as well was the mindset of Charlotte; that she has no time for the whole stripping game, and wants no part of it, so when she says she wants to beat Sasha, she doesn't mean beat and strip, she just means battering her. I would also hope that these motivations reflect a piece of each girls personality; I have one in mind for every girl, all distinct from each other, and I would hope that you all could pick up on that.

And on the beat down, again thanks for the kind words. On the rolling outside thing, I chalk that down to me not describing the situation good enough; what I was intending to describe was one of those moments you see where a wrestler rolls out the ring, but instead of landing on there feet to run away, they roll straight onto the floor with a thud. After which they need to grab the side to help themselves up, which usually leads to there attacker running out the ring and getting them. All very fast; like 5 seconds or so. So it was less Summer being so beat down she couldn't move, and more she was so hurt/frantic that she couldn't get out the ring with grace, which resulted in her being easy for Sasha to catch.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter (coming pretty soon, I mean it this time, because I want to get it out there before I really start to get snowed under with work)
Old 10-10-2014, 06:55 PM

Dayjib, another solid episode. I like how you're going for the slow build-those tend to have the best payoffs. Keep up the quality work.

Also, Jimmie and Dylan, you guys need to stop posting off topic stuff in Dayjib and 1993wwe threads. It's disrespectful and annoying. If your comments do not pertain to the story, keep it in your own threads.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 07:51 AM

Default Hey

I was telling him to stop asking writers to do that match for him and I knew that they were busy so I told him to stop asking because its annoying because if I didn't who knows how many people or times he would ask one of us on this forum
Old 10-26-2014, 08:32 AM

Ok, quick update on this since it seems like I'm neglecting it. I'm not, I'm really not. It's just work caught up with me much quicker than expected. So where does that leave this story? Well my job has given me quite a few days off, and I am not in Uni Monday and Tuesday, so expect a chapter one of those days. That and the week after, I have reading week, so have plenty if time, so to make up for all the time I spent not writing, I plan on getting quite a few chapters done that week.

Just letting you know, I am still thinking on this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 10:17 PM

I feel like a right scumbag for breaking the promise again, but AGAIN work has got in the way. I don't think I've got used to the time-frame involved when studying law (as a former history student) so the amount of free time I say I have is actually inaccurate. Tomorrow if I'm lucky I might get something out.

Really sorry mates.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 12:33 AM

NXT: Proving who's Bo$$: Chapter 3

The stripping of Summer Rae and the brief exposure of Sasha Banks on last weeks NXT drove the excitement around Full Sail through the roof. Once again NXT was the most watched show on the WWE network, this time by an even larger margin, and the trend of increased network buys continued, and even escalated rather significantly. And with the announcement of the Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch match for this week, the buzz was deafening, everyone in NXT and the WWE universe at large did not know what was going to happen, but damn did they want to see it all unfold. Behind the scenes however, the major WWE executives were not as pleased as one would expect with such improved figures. They were seriously worried about the issue of the diva's stripping each other; what if mothers complain? What if one of the diva's files a formal complaint? What if the TV networks refuse to work with a company which may be considered sleazy to continuously strip women. All this resulted in a roster wide speech from General Manager William Regal to all those in development imploring the women to stop, or face the consequences in the future. This was followed by Charlotte talking to all the women in NXT promoting the idea that they should be women of respect and warriors in the ring, instead of acting like catty high-schoolers; putting it frankly that "We got to show those Bimbo's on the main roster what real women's wrestling is. Needless to say, Sasha Banks did not turn up to either talk

After the first bout in this week's NXT, a 21 second Baron Corbin squash match, with the Full Sail crowd counting the seconds until the pin down, the feed went to the NXT backstage correspondent, Devin Taylor.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Becky Lynch

The Irish beauty confidently bounces on to the interview set, a huge smile adorning her face

Hello Devin, what a great day it is today

Wow, you seem to be in a much better mood than I would have expected. You have your match with Sasha Banks tonight, and Sasha has been making a big impact lately, and given that she's been...erm..using some unorthodox tactics

Stripping female wrestlers who stand in her way? Come on Devin you can say it, even if the bosses don't like it, everyone knows what you are talking about

Devin was caught a bit off guard by the blunt response from Becky; management was very clear, no direct mention of Sasha's stripping. Taking a moment to compose herself, Devin found her word again, retuning to the interview, but still doing it whilst skirting around the "stripping" situation.

Ahem...Well...Anyway, with such a big match against such a ... unpredictable opponent, surely there is a little bit of apprehension from you tonight?

Absolutely not Devin, you see I know I'm not losing tonight. I know I'm not getting stripped tonight. But someone is, and I think you know who that is. Sasha is going to see a real different side of me tonight, the real aggression I have, and I was hardly known for my calm nature before. Tonight she is going to feel the consequence of her actions stripping Summer and Bayley these past few weeks, and she's not going to come out of that ring the same. Sasha Banks, your time is calling, your little run as the "BO$$" is over. I am going to really punish you tonight.

The intensity in Becky's speech created real tension in the backstage area, causing Devin to get a little bit nervous, especially since she was already flustered by Becky's forthright nature before. This tension however was very quickly dispelled with the arrival of the ever so enthusiastic Bayley, with a HUGE hug to her best friend Becky Lynch, and a hyper HIGH TEN to Devin Taylor.

I know you can do it Becky, you are one of the strongest, friendliest, most awesomest people I know; if you say you are going to get that bully Sasha, then I completely trust you. And me and Charlotte are going to be right there at ringside to see you beat her, and see Sasha's face when she knows she's finished. And then when you've won, we can all go out an celebrate with all sorts of cool things, like...go-carting, or something, it'll be super-sweet.

Becky could only respond to this with a light chuckle, before wrapping her own arms around Bayley's neck in a sot hug

Oh Bayley, I am so happy you are going to be at ringside. And I have some celebration plans already for me, you, and ...

At this time, the interview was interrupted by the rushing of security personnel and a medical team past the camera into other area's of Full Sail backstage. The look on Becky and Bayley's face went from happiness to one of confusion and concern, until Becky figured it out.

They're heading in the direction of the women's...CHARLOTTE!

Both Becky and Bayley rushed down the corridors of the NXT backstage area, the camera struggling to keep up with them, until they reached the source of the commotion; the women's locker room. There in the middle of the room lay Charlotte, who hadn't even had a chance to change from her casual clothes into her gear, completely out cold from an unseen attack. The medics huddled around her and demanded that people give them some space, whilst security looked round trying to find anything that would point to who the assailant was. Even William Regal was walking down the corridor to the scene to assess the situation. Bayley and Becky just looked on knowing full well the answers to what and who; Bayey sporting her angriest pout which she still couldn't help but make look cute, and Becky with a full on glare, her fists clenched, the absolute rage in her being abundantly clear.

I'm going to absolutely murder that little b*tch for what she's done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now time for the match everyone wanted to; Sasha Banks music began to boom through out to the crowd at Full Sail, as the self titled "Trauma Queen" confidently strutted out to the top of the ramp; obviously wearing her trademark slider glasses, her "BO$$" knecklace and ring, and her bejazzled leather coat, with the yellow and green variant on the ring shorts and top underneath all the unnecessary bling. She seemed to sport an even more cocky expression as she made her way to the ring, seemingly unfazed by the wave of boo's from the crowd, or by the aggressive warning from her opponent. Sasha looked like someone who's plan was all falling into place, like she had already won, and just needed the formality of the actual match out the way so she could officially have her victory.

Next came Becky Lynch, her heavy music blaring out the speakers, although one could hardly hear it given the huge ovation she got, mainly because the fans wanted to see her destroy, and yes likely strip, Sasha Banks. Becky was popular in NXT yes, but this was mostly because the fans saw this rabid beast of a woman unleashing all her anger on Sasha resulting in only one conclusion, I mean how could Sasha withstand the force of an angry Irishwoman? Becky came running out, sporting her standard plaid punk-style trousers, and a black sports top, and as always, started head banging furiously, before swinging her head back up and letting out what can only be described as a primal scream. After this she just stood at the top of the ramp and stared daggers at Sasha, who was still nonchalantly leaning in a corner of the ring, unaffected by the situation. Bayley came up to Becky and began talking in her ear as a coach would talk to a boxer, before patting Becky on her shoulder, which for Becky, was her sign to get going. Instantly, Becky ran down the ramp, slid into the ring, and Thes-Pressed Sasha. Becky just started pummeling Sasha with punches, not stopping for anything, like a woman possessed. The referee desperately tried to get her off Sasha so he could call for the bell and start the match. He finally managed this and started to push Becky to her corner, whilst also keeping Sasha separated, as she had got up and was instantly looking for a retribution shot at Becky. With both girls now relatively calm, the referee called for the bell and began the match.

Both girls started circling the ring, not taking there eyes off each other; Sasha was bad mouthing Becky, whilst Becky just stared at Sasha in anger. They eventually closed the distance between each other, at which point Sasha started the match how she usually likes to, she delivered a hard slap across Becky's face. However, instead of going down as Sasha expected, Becky remained standing, and just turned her head to face Sasha again. The usually cocky look on Sasha's face faded at that point, and before she could do anything, Becky retaliated the slap by grabbing Sasha by the throat, and pulling her close to deliver a flurry of headbutts, then releasing Sasha to stagger away, only to deliver a closed-fist punch straight to her face when Sasha turned to face Becky again, sending her crashing to the ground. Not wanting to let up on her onslaught, Becky went about stomping on the downed Sasha. In desperation, Sasha tried to roll out under the bottom rope, but Becky would not let her; grabbing her from behind and picking her up to a standing position, Becky delivered a harsh German Suplex, but did not release the hold on Sasha, instead opting to get right back up, and deliver another one, this time releasing mid Suplex so Sasha would land quite harshly on her head and neck. And still Becky continued her assault, once again rushing up and picking Sasha up in a headlock position, before kicking her leg back and twisting her own and Sasha's body to deliver an impressive Neckbreaker.

Thankfully for Sasha, she could manage to roll out the ring after the Neckbreaker without Becky catching her, giving her just a moments respite, but a moments peace was like heaven in this match for Sasha, however short it was. Becky was truly unrelenting right now, and Sasha was terrified because Becky didn't just want to win, hell she might not have wanted to win at all; what was most important here for Becky was to hurt Sasha. Sasha didn't have time to dwell on her thoughts, as she noticed Bayley coming round to her from outside, which forced Sasha into rolling back into the ring, only to be met straight away with a big boot from Becky. Throwing away any pretenses of going for technical wrestling moves, Becky picked Sasha back up, and then roughly threw her into the nearest corner, then stomped Sasha's ribs repeatedly, to the point that she was in a seated position in the corner, and even then Becky showed no signs of stopping. The referee once again had to intervene to get Becky of Sasha; it took a large amount of effort to get Becky to stop, and all he got in return was Becky turning around and screaming at him for breaking her concentration on Sasha. It was this break in concentration, which gave Sasha her opportunity. Almost instinctively, Sasha grabbed the back of Becky's trousers, and pulled her backwards so that she fell into the corner, hitting her head hard on the bottom turnbuckle.

With this slight moment of dominance, Sasha took the time to recompose herself and catch her breath, before turning to Becky, who was already making her way back up, currently on all fours. Sasha went over to her and raked her nails harshly down her back eliciting a scream from the Ireland native. Not content with just that, Sasha then started to stomp down on Becky's back, letting her get on to all fours before stomping her, and repeating this process several times, before finally deciding to kick Becky in the abdomen instead, sending Becky rolling onto her back in pain. Sasha wanted to snub out the aggression in Becky, so brought her to a sitting position, and applied a tight headlock onto her, wanting to choke the life out of her. Becky began flailing desperately trying to get out of the lock, but Sasha had it in strong, and eventually that flailing started to work against Becky, as she quickly lost energy and started to fade. This was brilliant for Sasha, she only hoped to take the sting out of Becky's attacks, but now it seemed like she could even win by knocking her out right here. Bayley noticed her friends plight, and straight away sought to help her out, by clapping her hands and getting the crowd to chant Becky. It started off quietly, but quickly picked up steam until everyone in the arena was chanting "Let's go Becky!" with there full hearts. This chant caused Becky to stir; she was still unclear on everything, but she could feel pressure on her neck, her arm falling to the ground, and she could hear her name being chanted. It took her hand falling down again, for her to realize she was in a match, and it took the crowd chanting to make her realize what match. She felt the referee raise her hand again, before letting go. Becky wasn't going to let it hit the mat, not in this match. She had to win THIS match. Before her hand hit the mat, Becky kept it from doing so, eliciting a huge cheer from the crowd. Becky then went about getting herself out of the hold, as she began to raise to her feet. Sasha couldn't believe it, she was certain Becky was going to pass out; she wasn't going to relent though, as long as she had the headlock held she was in the dominant position. However, Becky soon reached her feet, and began throwing elbows into Sasha's midsection. Sasha tried desperately to keep the hold locked in, but after a few she couldn't do it, and had to let go, doubled over holding her now sore ribs. Becky took full advantage of Sasha's position, and put her arm around Sasha's head, before driving her head first into the mat with a wicked DDT.

Now Becky could really feel it, the momentum swinging her way, and the match would soon be over. Not wanting to waste her control, Becky picked Sasha up, put her head under her arm, and delivered a powerful Suplex, then swiveled her hips on the ground while keeping Sasha's head in her grip, allowing Becky to get back up and deliver another Suplex, and then another. With this Three Amigo's Suplex, Becky went to pin Sasha, but somehow despite her great pain, Sasha managed to kick out at 2. Becky really wanted to end this now though, so she took the battered Sasha, and placed her head between her legs, before picking her up for a Crucifix Powerbomb. Becky held Sasha in the crucifix position for a moment, then went to to throw her down, but before she could, Sasha wriggled free, before turning to Becky's back, and swiftly delivering a Backcracker to her. Strangely however, Sasha did not go for the transition into a Facelock as she normally would, instead she just kicked Becky off so that she was lying face down on the canvas. The decision for this became clear however very quickly; Sasha's streak of wanting to strip her opponents seemed to come into play once again, as she gripped Becky's trousers, and started to tug them down. She manage to get them down a little bit, revealing a pair of red lace boyshorts. However, she could not complete her attempt, due to Bayley looking on. At that moment, Bayley remembered how she felt when Sasha stripped her to her Bra and Thong 2 weeks ago, how humiliated she was. She couldn't let Becky go through that, and she couldn't let Sasha get that satisfaction again. At that moment of Sasha tugging at Becky's trousers, Bayley ran into the ring, and jumped Sasha, instantly making the ref call for the DQ finish, not that anyone in the ring or arena cared about the result, they were all just going nuts for Bayley attacking Sasha, before then going to there new chant "Bayley's gonna strip you!". Bayley continued the assault, forcing Sasha into a corner, at which point Sasha threw her hands up in the air, with a look of fear on her face, signalling for mercy from Bayley. Bayley made her way towards Sasha, a look of determination on her face; Sasha continued to plead Bayley not to do anything. That was of course, only until that look of fear turned into a cocky grin, confusing Bayley. Just then, Sasha seemed to look past Bayley, then shouted "NOW!" prompting Bayley to turn around, only to be greeted by a stiff superkick.

The origin of the kick, was from none other than Becky Lynch, to whom Sasha Banks ran over to laughing, and embraced strongly. Sasha then raised the hand of Becky, as the two girls posed to the stunned crowd; they were so surprised at the turn from Becky, they were so convinced by that match of her anger at Sasha, that everyone at the Full Sail arena was silenced by the two women's deception. Sasha bowed to Becky for her stellar performance fooling everyone, as both girls giggled on at the success of there ruse. They then turned there attention at Bayley who was beginning to stir. Like a pack of wolves, the two girls pounced on the downed girl, hitting her with an array of kicks, stomps, and punches, putting Bayley though intense pain. Sasha had more plans than pain though, Sasha wanted to humiliate Bayley again. Sasha and Becky picked Bayley up, and on Sasha's direction, dangled her over the second rope, so that her head and arms were hanging out the ring, and her legs were kneeling inside. At this point, Sasha ordered Becky to the outside to hold Bayleys arms, whilst Sasha got a microphone.

Well, well, well, Bayley. Looks like you've had a bit of trust issues again, seems like all your friends turn on you in the end; maybe it's your kindergarten nature, maybe it's because your weak, or maybe it's me, and people can't help but love me. Who knows? All that matter's right now, is that you are in a precarious position in my ring; your big booty up in the air, no way out for you either with your "Best Friend" holding you in place. Do you remember last week Bayley? You took my shirt off; you tried to humiliate The BO$$. And just now you tried to attack me, you made Becky lose by DQ, and you ruined a match everyone here wanted to see. I really think you should be punished, don't you Becky?

Becky started nodding frantically in agreement, whilst Bayley stared at her with a mixture of genuine hurt and pure anger; how could her best friend betray her like this and join her biggest rival, especially given what Sasha was doing. This look however, turned into a scream of fear and shame, as she felt Sasha grab onto her tights, and pull them down to her knee's, revealing Bayley's black thong. Bayley's face became completely red; she was utterly shamed, for the second time in 3 weeks she had been stripped to her thong in front of the entire NXT arena, and now, a large portion of the WWE Network owners.

A thong again from Bayley, I would never have imagined. Maybe she isn't as innocent as she makes out to be, maybe she's just a little sl*t acting all nice to fool these fans. All the more reason for what comes next, but because of that fact, maybe we should take it up a notch, that sound good Becky?

At this stage, Sasha most certainly takes it up a notch, as she grabs Bayleys thong, and also pulls that down to her knees. Bayley instantly screams out, and clamps her legs together, trying desperately to not show her lower lips to the world. Tears start to flow down Bayley's face as she takes in her predicament; trapped in the ring, live on air, with hundreds watching live and hundreds of thousands watching at home. The humiliation doesn't end there though, as Sasha, staying true to her word to punish Bayley, starts to spank Bayley's naked ass, alternating between the big cheeks. Bayley yelps at every slap, yet still tries to keep her legs together. That is until Sasha really starts to unleash on Bayley, at which point Bayley starts bawling like a little kid, causing her ass to quickly turn a deep red. This completely steal Bayley of all dignity, as she starts to kick her legs out wildy, thus revealing her shaved vagina to the whole world in the most undignified way possible; even worse, the live camera got a direct view behind, getting a perfect shot of Bayley inadvertently spreading her legs to reveal her bald pussy and very red bottom.

This embarrassing discipline continues until Regal and the security team come running down the ramp, having been taking away from the Charlotte situation when Renee Young rushed from the commentary table to inform them of the situation. Upon there arrival, Sasha and Becky quickly stop and rush into the crowd and out of the arena. Bayley is a complete wreck in the ring, tears streaming down her face as she pathetically attempts to soothe her bottom and cover her crotch; Renee enters the ring with a blanket to cover Bayley, before trying to comfort her. Regal marches straight to the barrier that Sasha and Becky jumped to escape, a look of pure anger on his face; he then turns to the camera man who got the major shot of Bayley, and screams right in his face for getting it. He then joins Renee in attempting to console Bayley, as much help that will be. There is to be major consequences from this night, that much is clear from Regal's reaction, but at this time, Sasha got of scott free, whilst Bayley was left crying in the ring betrayed, completely revealed, and robbed of all dignity.

Last edited by Dayjib; 11-03-2014 at 12:37 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 04:15 AM

I'm up to date on NxT so I kind of saw the Becky heel-turn coming. However, what I didn't see coming was you having one of your women show her pussy this early in the story. You're not pulling any punches with this one. The on screen and backstage powers aren't going to be happy with a vagina being shown on their programming. BUT I SURE WAS! Poor Bayley but happy fans! Great job as usual!

I'm curious though. Do you have time frame for when this is all taking place? I'm wondering if you're building up to big match between Sasha and Bayley for NxT Takeover III or something.

Anyway, I said during the preparation for the conclusion of DoctorRipper's Paige/AJ story that this was going to be the Best Halloween Ever and it really has been. I still consider this 'Halloween Weekend'. Not one, not two, but THREE awesome wrestling story updates. We've got a reboot of Grover Paradise. Two other updates that I follow on other sites. I had an unorthodox date and I got to fully enjoy my costume this year. Thank you for adding to what has made this the best Halloween in recent memory.

Tags
humiliation, stripping, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023