uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2017, 11:57 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

My ex-wife (who I have been fucking for 6 months) gets off on sex talk about the girls I was with while we were still together. I also love when she tells me about the guys she was fucking after we split. We both learned a lot. It's so much better sex now.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2017, 04:26 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

So this is what happened to me. Wife and I have been swinging for a few years. We've had fun in Boston, Florida, and here in MA at our house.

Well my wife wears glasses and can't see shit without them. So we have had maybe 10 encounters total.

One of the last she kept her glasses on and she watched me and the other woman fuck like rabbits on the futon next to her. Including her on her back while I fucked this woman's ass and I flicked her clit till she squirted all over us.

Later that night after they left my wife told me that she could finally see everything and she thought it was hot as fuck. So to answer the question, yes my wife loves to watch too.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:55 PM

Thanked 4,851 Times in 265 Posts

I would absolutely LOVE it, sadly though, my husband doesn't want to without me there. Not sure if it's out of love or maybe embarrassment.
BEAN
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 09:18 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BEAN9 View Post
I would absolutely LOVE it, sadly though, my husband doesn't want to without me there. Not sure if it's out of love or maybe embarrassment.
BEAN
Easy fix, stay and watch!
Old 09-08-2017, 02:59 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I would LOVE to see her get fucked again after accidentally walking in on them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 04:10 PM

I get these vibes from my wife.

We were doing dance lessons and had a beautiful instructor our age (upper 20s / early 30s). Well the instructor would dance with both of us during the class. We got in the car afterwards and she grabbed my hand and put it up her dress, she was soaked. She said it was from watching the instructor and I.

In another instance, we were heading to the beach and passed a sex store, it changed out topic of conversation. We got on the subject that we'd fuck in front of other people if there were no cameras. And eventually she brought up that she wanted to go to a strip club with me and watch me get a lap dance.

Fast-forward to this week.

Her friend is coming down next month to visit our state. They're both from the midwest, I'm FL born and raised. The wife and I started hitting the local nude beach and have eased our way into fully nude when we're the only ones there, otherwise it's intermittent as people come and go. She really does not care, I'm the one that's easing in; I'm very possessive after being too trusting in the last marriage.

So, her friend and her stay up to date on each other's sexual (or related) activities like they're still in a sorority together. And her friend expressed interest in visiting the nude beach while she's down. Her friend has a crush on me. Every guy she dates looks like an offbrand me; when they're on the phone talking about her friends' latest flings, she compares the guys to me. And she tells my wife, "you two better not fuck while I'm visiting, I'll bang on your door!"

The wife and I were getting it on a couple nights ago and we were both pretty tired, so I decided to engage her mind. I was thrusting away and said "so, we're totally fucking when _____ is here, right?"

I could tell it piqued her interest. She said, "you know it - it'll be weird having her banging on the door the whole time though."

My reply was something along the lines of, "I will get off, yank the door open with my cock raging, come back, and rail you to within an inch of your life; she can watch if she wants, I don't care."

When I said that, I could feel her drench my dick, she was so wet.

Then she took it further and asked (not surprised, but suggestive in tone), "you want to have a threesome?"

Honestly, I don't, not with her. And I said "Nope. She can watch and get herself off all she wants."

It's interesting how our sexlife is becoming more open over time. I was beginning to think she was the female version of a cuckold (I don't know what to call it); it does make sense though, in her past, she's had several cheating boyfriends. One wannabe rockstar who admitted he had several side girlfriends and she needed to deal with it. I almost think it's become a thing for her. I guess this is similar to my high school girlfriend who was a spring break flasher giving me a beach/voyeur kink.

I honestly don't know how to handle it, aside from carefully. I'm a loyal guy, and really have no interest. I guess we have more exploration to do and boundaries to figure out, while keeping our relationship the top priority.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExFiles For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d