photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-06-2017, 03:57 PM

Default Low key events that give a massive thrill

I wanted to post my recent experience, a fairly innocuous and innocent event that gave me a massive buzz. Perhaps it's not the most exciting story on here and I doubt I'll be selling the film rights - but it's an example of the sort of thing that I dream about happening so when it does I'm totally delighted.

It happened late last week in Australia where my wife, son and I were visiting family. We spent a fortnight travelling the east coast and then stopped off in Perth for 3 days on the way home to visit my wife's brother. Day one was uneventful and and day two was spent in the wine region. During that booze wine trip, my brother mentioned Scarborough beach and i - being from Yorkshire, England, where we have our own Scarborough - said that I had to visit it before I went home. Next day we agreed would be spent chilling on Scarborough beach recovering from the wine!

My missus is late thirties and attractive so I'm never averse to a day on a beach with her in a bikini. Especially as her brother's wife was pretty fit with amazing tits! Anyway, there we were on Scarborough beach, WA - me, my wife, our toddler son, my wife's brother, his wife and their two kids 5 and 3. And it was baking hot and beautiful, basically nothing like Scarborough, England!

It was all very pleasant but quite uneventful, kids playing, adults chatting, reading and trying to keep the kids occupied. If you've ever been on a beach with three young kids you'll appreciate that it wasn't exactly peaceful. Always one of them with sand in their eye, needing a wee or generally kicking off!

But we're we're making the most of it. Both ladies were in bikinis - I'd say definite milfs but I'm biased. My wife was doing a session tanning her back and eventually undid the strap on her top. She was actually getting kind of frustrated about not being able to enjoy the sun because of demands of our boy and her nieces, both excited to see their cool aunty. So whenever she had to look up or around she was demonstrating perfect technique in cupping her bikini top with her forearms and keeping her boobs covered even though iher top wasn't fastened at the back. Well that's how it started! By mid afternoon however, she must have reached the FFS stage because she just gave up on the covering up. During a period of about an hour she was giving glimpses of boob to whoever was lucky enough to be watching. Unfortunately, as far as I could make out, nobody else saw apart from me and my son! Damn!!! Eventually she clips her top back together and turns over to sit up in the sun and chat her brother and sister in law while I made sand castles with the kids. That, I thought, was that.

However the bast was still to come. We all agreed we would leave the beach at 4pm and go and grab some dinner on the way home. About twenty minutes before we're due to go, my wife lies face down and undoes the steps for one last blast of tsunami on the back. When it was time to go, I couldn't believe my luck. My wife sat up, with no attempt whatsoever to hide her boobs and started preparing to leave. For no less than 7 or 8 minutes she was dusting sand off our son and changing him from his beach clothes. All the time with boobs on show. Obviously nobody batted an eyelid, pretending it was all perfectly normal but seeing her topless in front of strangers and her brother and sister in law was thrilling. He most definitely saw them, and she didn't seem to care.

Later that day I nonchalantly asked why she hadn't put her top on and she said she'd assumed everyone around us had seen that at some point during the day so what was the point of pretending. I told her that I'd got quite a thrill and actually nobody had seen them as far as I was aware. I didn't want to make too big a deal of this because I didn't want to discourage her from the next time she's feeling brazen!!! What an amazing day. Here's hoping that's quite soon.

Anyone got any similar low-key stories that were actually a big deal to them?
The Following 141 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post:
812white, affrojeffro, al34434, ale27, Amy93, anowland, arizona27, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, ashley71, atruevoyeur, babesofcollege, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bbuk59, bertimos, billiedog, billyliar, birita1965, blahqazwx, blitz101010101, BobBiga, boner2015, britrob, budbuddy54, byronbuckles, Calico0609, camflasher1, Candi Delight, carbilz, chesney78, chockfun, Chuckson, ClickRick, collector5757, coupleak, crazyhorse91, cufan86, dave0912jb, dibdub, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, dk8166, doejonathan64, DRDavenport, Duran Duran, echoes46, ECUpirate, ez2b0e, Fabiolino, fibes2, filbert1953, frogcroaker1974, gasb, georgecumbaranga, gfb4228, greendoor, hbaron, headcrash2003, hip_i, hs97jhs, Hwu, iamasquid, ilikepie84, island, jablomey, jack 1020, jamesdas2382, james_king, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jess561, jf2735, jiinx81, Joe Kuhl, John Don, krashcdm, krnchrman, ktxondo, Lotfw, luvs2spin78, macuser2, magicdealer, maymedson11, mclovin22, medifile, MisterUnderwear, motorbreath085, mrhenderson, Mrpeelush, mudpie, navigate, nectcouple, neil733, nkedf, Obironic, ocguy55, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, Omega88, opie99999, patwill30, quietones, regtinny, ripstar1, rpsaturnal, rr9281, sacarv, sam77sam77, savaged, scott794, SixPointFive, skipper49er, Sn0wCrash, sodaboy, spearmint454, spiegelei, stevezr1, stiv837, Strachan, tetrak74, thatoneguy55, thefergieferg1, tidaho, tim81, tonz42, Toonrasta, tossout78, twowide, tylergal, United100, Upforit200891, username1234, whatnow3, wifeonshow, wonderbill, World.Traveller, zeuren, zodavand, zoomie9, zorroreddevil
Old 04-07-2017, 03:47 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Yes, can be a thrill

No particular stories here, but I can think of a few times my wife has been totally caught, or just seen either naked or topless. Her reaction depended upon a few factors: who saw or caught her, where she was seen, and what frame of mind she was in at the time. If caught, she's been known to quick cover up, or she might find it less embarrassing to just act like it is normal and not a big deal. Sometimes I think the latter reaction has rebellious undertones.
But regardless of how or why yes, can be a massive thrill!

............................................... OK, here is an instance of the defiant nude rebel in her:
Cape Cod some years back: The wife and I took a day-trip to the beach and were frustrated because the nude beach we had visited in the past was unreachable due to extreme parking regulations.
... So we end up at a beach closer to Provincetown, called "Race Point Beach". This beach is a National Seashore type beach.... family oriented, complete with lifeguards. We settled down on this somewhat crowded beach. Since we had planned to be at a nude beach, the wife had worn just a tee-shirt, panties and shorts. Myself just a tee-shirt and shorts. We laid out our blanket and got settled in. Wife peeled off her shorts and pulled off her tee-shirt just as she was rolling over onto the stomach. So there she lie, face down wearing just her panties. Luckily they were bikini style, not too tiny and plain white, and they could pass for bikini bottoms at a distance.
... After sunning face down for some time, she slowly and without any fanfare rolls over, tits exposed. That was a big moment for me, and I knew that as much as she would deny it, a big moment for her. I knew it was an act of rebellion that she wanted to expose her tits, frustrated with not being able to visit the nude beach.
.... I started noticing that a lot of heads were turning towards her. Within an hour or so, I noticed at least 2 other ladies near us had taken their tops off as well. Not being familiar with that beach, I never found out if topless was a norm at this family type beach. But we were not far from a Lifeguard stand, and they didn't react.
... Fairly late in the afternoon, not my wife, but another woman who had taken off her top earlier went into the surf topless. I thought that was a bold move, as I hadn't seen anyone do that. Again the lifeguards didn't react, so my wife thought it was a great idea to do the same. I didn't join her as I knew I couldn't get my shorts wet as I hadn't brought any other clothes with us. She was quite a sight coming out of the surf, topless, with her white panties nearly transparent, strutting over to me like she owned the place. Yes, she was being rebellious and defiant! Another big moment for me, and again, for her I am sure.
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2017, 05:49 PM

Thanked 1,629 Times in 60 Posts

This is a great idea for a thread - these kinds of events are pretty much my favorite. Fortunately, I have one in mind to share.

This was back in 2015. Me, my wife and a male friend of ours (more a friend of mine I guess, as they never hung out one-on-one or anything and I actually knew him before her, but they got on just fine), being the dorks we all are, drove a few hours to the adjacent city for Comic-Con, where we were all going to share a hotel room for two nights. We didn't spend too much time at all in the hotel room, too much other stuff to do, but the arrangement, from left to right if you were to stand where the TV was and face forward, was that my wife and I had the bed farthest from the door and bathroom, me the farthest towards the wall, then her, then our friend on the next bed over, then the bathroom and the door.

The first night my wife slept in an old t-shirt and panties, and I was actually super excited by the couple of minutes she spent in the hotel room that night walking around in that in front of my friend (little did I know how much better it would get!). In the morning we all woke up to an alarm and my and my wife looked at our phones for a few minutes while my friend looked at his laptop. Then my wife got out of bed and walked past my friend in his bed and into the bathroom, grabbing her pre-set out Star Trek outfit off the back of a chair on the way. After the sound of a quick shower and brushing her teeth she emerged in her outfit, told us the bathroom was now open, and went and started putting on makeup in the mirror.

Later that day she told me that, except for a couple times she shared a hotel room with her parents, that had been the first time she'd slept in a bed with a top on since she had a roommate her freshman year of college almost ten years ago, and she'd had trouble falling asleep wearing one. I told her that she should take the top off after the lights are off and she was under the covers, and she was like "Hm, maybe."

So that night she again walked around for a few minutes in front of my friend in her shirt and panties and did just what I suggested after the lights went off and she was under the covers and lost the top. Again, pretty exciting, though it really did get very dark with the light off and I'm sure our friend saw nothing of that.

In the morning, though... here's where things get interesting. Again, the alarm went off and we kind of looked at our phones/laptop for a few minutes in bed. At first my wife kept the covers pulled up right to her chin but over the next ten or so minutes they gradually drifted, drifted down - first her upper shoulders exposed, then her whole shoulders (this was around when I, trying to play it cool, definitely noticed my friend notice, as his previous casual looking over at us and talking about the day's plans suddenly turned a bit more stiff and formal, HIM trying to play it cool), then she sat up and the top of her breasts said hello as the top of the sheet was resting probably an inch above her nipple.

After looking at her phone for a couple more minutes like this, she went "Well, time to get ready," and, over the course of the next thirty seconds that I still remember/think/fantasize about at least once a week two years later, she slipped out of the covers, gently swung her legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, topless in panties in the soft morning light and her naked upper body facing our friend, sat there for about ten seconds in a sleepyheaded shaking-off-the-cobwebs sort of way, then stood up, unhurriedly walked past our friend topless, grabbed her outfit and again disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door.

A few moments passed in silence, and my friend cleared his throat and spoke up: "Uh, she's not shy."

NOPE!
The Following 111 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
AEKAMP21, andyadc, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, BadPhotog, beatingoff, bertimos, billyliar, blahqazwx, BobBiga, boner2015, britrob, budbuddy54, buzz691956, camflasher1, Candi Delight, castillo1313, Chuckson, ClickRick, Couple6872, coupleak, crazyhorse91, cufan86, decepticon643, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, dragon14, DRDavenport, Duran Duran, eviltwin, fibes2, filbert1953, floridalover3, freddyfi, greendoor, gwm, HedoRocks, hip_i, hoosierdaddy4, iamasquid, ilikepie84, jablomey, Jackelaine, james_king, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jess561, jf2735, jiinx81, Joe Kuhl, John Don, krushboy07, ktxondo, MacnJaye, magicdealer, magnaebony, maymedson11, mclovin22, meteor14, motorbreath085, mrhitachi99, mxbandit, mysweetie61, nectcouple, neil733, oldbuckeye, Omega88, outlander2, patwill30, quietones, rebar5k, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rr9281, sacarv, sam77sam77, savaged, scott794, sith11, SixPointFive, skipper49er, sodaboy, spearmint454, spinalator, stenxyz2, stevezr1, stiv837, testme97, thatoneguy55, thegrayprincejt, tiasbige, tidaho, Toonrasta, tulsa20001, twowide, tylergal, username1234, whatnow3, wonderbill, World.Traveller, xchange3, XXXanderWolfe, xxxxenophile, zeuren, zodavand, zoetic, Zoidbergg, zorroreddevil
Old 04-27-2017, 08:01 PM

Thanked 5,577 Times in 356 Posts

We were on holidays in Paris about 10 years back. It was during the Summer months and quite warm. We were staying in a small hotel: it was in an old building in the centre of the city, no more than four storeys high.

After fucking ourselves to sleep one night, we were woken in the middle of small hours by a fire alarm. My lady has a bit of a thing about alarms: whatever way she was brought up, it was drilled in to her that alarms (especially fire alarms) are serious and should be obeyed. So she practically kicked me out of the bed and insisted we get out of our room and down to the ground floor.

"It's probably just gone off by accident or something..." I said, no doubt groggily.

But no, she was itching to get out of the room.

While we hadn't been sleeping naked, we weren't far off it. She had panties on, me a pair of boxers.

In her hurry she grabbed my t-shirt from the floor, whilst I grabbed my hoody and also a pair of tracksuit trousers I'd worn earlier the previous day and which were also thrown on the floor. She was almost angry with me at this stage for taking so long. She stood just inside the door, room key in hand.

She got her way then (us both having put on flip flops at some point in this rush) and out of the room we went.

The corridor was, as you'd expect, not empty. Everyone was heading in the same direction so we fell in with the flow. Avoiding the lift (another thing she knew you should never do when an alarm is ringing), we all climbed down the stairs to the hotel lobby, gathering more people as we passed the different floors.

We finally saw some hotel staff in the lobby, who ushered us all to continue straight through and out on to the street. Everyone complied without complaint. The feeling seemed to be that this definitely wasn't a drill or an accident. There was an actual fire in some part of the building.

So now we're out on the street and feeling relieved, of course. The adrenaline of the 'escape' became to subside I guess and we started to take notice of the other residents around us. And specifically, what they were wearing.

It turned out that almost all of them were damn near what you could describe as fully dressed. As quick as they must have left their rooms, they still found the time to put on clothes. Perhaps they dressed and walked, I don't know.

Now I didn't have much on (just boxers, track trousers and a hoody) but I was still much better off than my mrs, who was now standing in a street in Paris at about 3.30am wearing nothing but a pair of panties and one of my t-shirts!

Her situation dawned on her. At first she tried pulling down on the t-shirt to stretch it out. However, she then noticed that this really highlighted her nipples! Of course, I was being really sympathetic too. My only suggestion was to offer to swap the hoody I was wearing for the t-shirt. ;-)

Ultimately, she moved in for a hug and then didn't let go of me for the rest of our time on the street. It took about 15 minutes (which I'm sure felt a lot longer than that in her flip-flops) before we were all informed that, in fact, the alarm had been activated by accident!
Old 04-28-2017, 02:19 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
We were on holidays in Paris about 10 years back. It was during the Summer months and quite warm. We were staying in a small hotel: it was in an old building in the centre of the city, no more than four storeys high............................................
my mrs, who was now standing in a street in Paris at about 3.30am wearing nothing but a pair of panties and one of my t-shirts!
Heh Heh.... great story!
a variation of the "only one naked" scenario.
"only one in panties and t-shirt"!!!
Best yet, minimal embarrassment and maximum eroticism because of the evacuation!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
We were on holidays in Paris about 10 years back. It was during the Summer months and quite warm. We were staying in a small hotel: it was in an old building in the centre of the city, no more than four storeys high.

It took about 15 minutes (which I'm sure felt a lot longer than that in her flip-flops) before we were all informed that, in fact, the alarm had been activated by accident!
Your wife was right to respond to the alarm. Older hotels in Paris are fire traps. The one we stayed in 20 years ago had only one stairway out. Two years after we stayed there, it had a fire in the stairwell and several people died.

DR
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 02:39 AM

Thanked 8,369 Times in 553 Posts
Default I lied

This was low key, not a massive thrill but a bit of a buzz all the same.

It was only a few days ago my wife and I were reminiscing about an early camping holiday and remembering how the the old boy and his missus next to us were a bit of a bore, always stopping by to chat.

I remember coming back from the showers and saw him behind the bushes on a mound up above the pitches. I think he had been spying on her whilst she was discreetly sunbathing topless around the back of our tent as it gave a direct view down. I'm sure I'd told her back then, but when I mentioned the other day it I decided to elaborate on the spur of the moment.
I said "Oh yeah and he was spying on you topless and jacking off from the hill behind the bushes."
"He did what?" she said indignantly. and visibly squirmed. She clearly hadn't remembered the incident or at least the detail and took it at face value. Now she's happy on a nude beach but here she was visibly embarrassed about something that she thinks happened 30 years ago.
I'm not really into the ENF thing but somehow I just enjoyed the moment.
Old 04-30-2017, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwu View Post
This is a great idea for a thread - these kinds of events are pretty much my favorite. Fortunately, I have one in mind to share.

This was back in 2015. Me, my wife and a male friend of ours (more a friend of mine I guess, as they never hung out one-on-one or anything and I actually knew him before her, but they got on just fine), being the dorks we all are, drove a few hours to the adjacent city for Comic-Con, where we were all going to share a hotel room for two nights. We didn't spend too much time at all in the hotel room, too much other stuff to do, but the arrangement, from left to right if you were to stand where the TV was and face forward, was that my wife and I had the bed farthest from the door and bathroom, me the farthest towards the wall, then her, then our friend on the next bed over, then the bathroom and the door.

The first night my wife slept in an old t-shirt and panties, and I was actually super excited by the couple of minutes she spent in the hotel room that night walking around in that in front of my friend (little did I know how much better it would get!). In the morning we all woke up to an alarm and my and my wife looked at our phones for a few minutes while my friend looked at his laptop. Then my wife got out of bed and walked past my friend in his bed and into the bathroom, grabbing her pre-set out Star Trek outfit off the back of a chair on the way. After the sound of a quick shower and brushing her teeth she emerged in her outfit, told us the bathroom was now open, and went and started putting on makeup in the mirror.

Later that day she told me that, except for a couple times she shared a hotel room with her parents, that had been the first time she'd slept in a bed with a top on since she had a roommate her freshman year of college almost ten years ago, and she'd had trouble falling asleep wearing one. I told her that she should take the top off after the lights are off and she was under the covers, and she was like "Hm, maybe."

So that night she again walked around for a few minutes in front of my friend in her shirt and panties and did just what I suggested after the lights went off and she was under the covers and lost the top. Again, pretty exciting, though it really did get very dark with the light off and I'm sure our friend saw nothing of that.

In the morning, though... here's where things get interesting. Again, the alarm went off and we kind of looked at our phones/laptop for a few minutes in bed. At first my wife kept the covers pulled up right to her chin but over the next ten or so minutes they gradually drifted, drifted down - first her upper shoulders exposed, then her whole shoulders (this was around when I, trying to play it cool, definitely noticed my friend notice, as his previous casual looking over at us and talking about the day's plans suddenly turned a bit more stiff and formal, HIM trying to play it cool), then she sat up and the top of her breasts said hello as the top of the sheet was resting probably an inch above her nipple.

After looking at her phone for a couple more minutes like this, she went "Well, time to get ready," and, over the course of the next thirty seconds that I still remember/think/fantasize about at least once a week two years later, she slipped out of the covers, gently swung her legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, topless in panties in the soft morning light and her naked upper body facing our friend, sat there for about ten seconds in a sleepyheaded shaking-off-the-cobwebs sort of way, then stood up, unhurriedly walked past our friend topless, grabbed her outfit and again disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door.

A few moments passed in silence, and my friend cleared his throat and spoke up: "Uh, she's not shy."

NOPE!
Mega sexy story.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterHuds View Post
I wanted to post my recent experience, a fairly innocuous and innocent event that gave me a massive buzz. Perhaps it's not the most exciting story on here and I doubt I'll be selling the film rights - but it's an example of the sort of thing that I dream about happening so when it does I'm totally delighted.

It happened late last week in Australia where my wife, son and I were visiting family. We spent a fortnight travelling the east coast and then stopped off in Perth for 3 days on the way home to visit my wife's brother. Day one was uneventful and and day two was spent in the wine region. During that booze wine trip, my brother mentioned Scarborough beach and i - being from Yorkshire, England, where we have our own Scarborough - said that I had to visit it before I went home. Next day we agreed would be spent chilling on Scarborough beach recovering from the wine!

My missus is late thirties and attractive so I'm never averse to a day on a beach with her in a bikini. Especially as her brother's wife was pretty fit with amazing tits! Anyway, there we were on Scarborough beach, WA - me, my wife, our toddler son, my wife's brother, his wife and their two kids 5 and 3. And it was baking hot and beautiful, basically nothing like Scarborough, England!

It was all very pleasant but quite uneventful, kids playing, adults chatting, reading and trying to keep the kids occupied. If you've ever been on a beach with three young kids you'll appreciate that it wasn't exactly peaceful. Always one of them with sand in their eye, needing a wee or generally kicking off!

But we're we're making the most of it. Both ladies were in bikinis - I'd say definite milfs but I'm biased. My wife was doing a session tanning her back and eventually undid the strap on her top. She was actually getting kind of frustrated about not being able to enjoy the sun because of demands of our boy and her nieces, both excited to see their cool aunty. So whenever she had to look up or around she was demonstrating perfect technique in cupping her bikini top with her forearms and keeping her boobs covered even though iher top wasn't fastened at the back. Well that's how it started! By mid afternoon however, she must have reached the FFS stage because she just gave up on the covering up. During a period of about an hour she was giving glimpses of boob to whoever was lucky enough to be watching. Unfortunately, as far as I could make out, nobody else saw apart from me and my son! Damn!!! Eventually she clips her top back together and turns over to sit up in the sun and chat her brother and sister in law while I made sand castles with the kids. That, I thought, was that.

However the bast was still to come. We all agreed we would leave the beach at 4pm and go and grab some dinner on the way home. About twenty minutes before we're due to go, my wife lies face down and undoes the steps for one last blast of tsunami on the back. When it was time to go, I couldn't believe my luck. My wife sat up, with no attempt whatsoever to hide her boobs and started preparing to leave. For no less than 7 or 8 minutes she was dusting sand off our son and changing him from his beach clothes. All the time with boobs on show. Obviously nobody batted an eyelid, pretending it was all perfectly normal but seeing her topless in front of strangers and her brother and sister in law was thrilling. He most definitely saw them, and she didn't seem to care.

Later that day I nonchalantly asked why she hadn't put her top on and she said she'd assumed everyone around us had seen that at some point during the day so what was the point of pretending. I told her that I'd got quite a thrill and actually nobody had seen them as far as I was aware. I didn't want to make too big a deal of this because I didn't want to discourage her from the next time she's feeling brazen!!! What an amazing day. Here's hoping that's quite soon.

Anyone got any similar low-key stories that were actually a big deal to them?
Thanks - loved reading your story. Great description too...

Did you brother comment on whether he enjoyed seeing them?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcuk View Post
Thanks - loved reading your story. Great description too...

Did you brother comment on whether he enjoyed seeing them?
Thank you. I didn't ask him. I've tried not to make too big a deal out of it but I have asked my wife if he'd seen them before and she said he hadn't. Which is what you'd expect but somehow it makes it even cooler that it happened in my opinion. They're over to visit us soon so I'm hoping for a repeat performance!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s