Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2016, 10:13 AM

Thanked 9,785 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
If the point of this thread is to list women that you want to see naked but not have sex with then it’s a short list, because just about any woman I find sexy I have at least a passing thought to banging. Which isn’t to say that in reality I would go through with it, depending on the situation and my willpower.

So the only woman I can think of is my daughter-in-law, because I wouldn’t have sex with my son’s wife. She has a nice figure, a slender athletic body with plenty large (B cup) tits for a young woman of her diminutive size. I knew her before my son dated her, so I had fantasies of her back then, but not any more. But I still on occasion look for, and have seen without trying too hard, panty upskirts and some major cleavage when she leans over in scooping tops. No nudity, yet.
I'm right there with you--I have 2 daughters-in-law that in any other circumstances would be extremely hot, but they are definitely in the admire from afar category. And they are both great ladies that don't need me leering at them
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oldbuckeye For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2016, 12:47 PM

Wink

Obviously I won't ever cross the line as my wife would probably castrate me if I did but her daughter (27 & married, no kids) from her previous marriage is somebody I'd love too see naked. She's about 5'6", 150 lbs, about 36C/D bust, larger than average ass with great legs.

Just a body that was made for sexual corruption and pleasure. She's brunette, blue eyes and pale skin and one of the sweetest young ladies I know which makes me fantasize about her taking on 3-4 guys and letting loose with total abandon as I don't think her husband (same age and only guy she's ever been with) realizes what a sexual treasure he has on his hands!

Of course I'd love to see my wife do that too and she has said it's a fantasy of hers to be a complete sl*t and get ravaged by lots of hard cocks but so far it's just a fantasy and not sure if it will ever come to fruition but nice to think about.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to southwest.blue For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2016, 10:54 PM

Default Sister in law

I have a step brother with a sexy wife. She is very athletic with nice b tits. In the summer she is sometimes braless around the yard and I have had a few views down her top, I want more

My neighbor's daughter (18). She is a dancer with a great ass and little a cup boobs. I have seen her many times in tights or a bikini, again I want to see more
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rhl73 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:00 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Good friend

I have this couple who are great friends of mine. He is a fat slob. BUT!!! She is six feet tall with a larger than average frame. Not overweight a bit - just a large-sized woman. She is blonde, breasts a good 38DD, looong legs, nice ass. I've seen her in a swim suit and she has a wide kitty, no hairs sneaking out and I have seen faint lines indicating she has extended large lips. By now I know a lot of you guys are probably salivating over this description.

She is very outgoing, funny and friendly. We have broached sexual questions before, but just makes light of it. I don't think she is getting any sex from the slob hubby. We were joking one day about her boobs being so large that they would get in the way sometimes.

We had been drinking at the time and out of the blue I told her she should be proud of those lovely "tits". She said, yes hubby liked them a lot and she is proud of them also.. I said well why don't you let more than hubby enjoy the view. She responded that I save them for him, but I have thought about giving peeks.

I said I want to be first in line when you decide to share them. Some day you might get the chance.

i'm still waiting for that chance....
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 03:50 PM

I have a really hot friend that I slept with a few times, a couple of years ago. She has a fiancee now, so no more of that, obviously. But man, I wish I could see her walk around naked again. She's one of those people who just looks better without clothes on. She's Asian, medium height, dark skin, long hair. Athletic, really nice ass, great legs. Back when she was single, I used to go over to her apartment once in a while and she'd make me lunch or dinner, sometimes wearing just a pair of panties. I'd always tease her and try to get her to take the panties off and cook naked, and one time she did. Sadly, those days are gone...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spoogra For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1