uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2016, 02:32 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts
Default What friends would you like to just see naked?

In a different thread, someone mentioned talking about women we know that we'd like to see naked. I figured it would be a good topic, especially if we didn't necessarily want to have sex with them for reasons other than "I'm in a monogamous relationship". . So first rule should be they need to be at least a friend or acquaintance. I figure the second rule should be some kind of description of said female, give us a mental picture at least.

I've got several women I know on that list. The main reason for not wanting to sleep with them (outside of my jealous and angry goddess ) is not wanting to stick my dick in crazy.

1) First one would be the sister of a girl I tried to date over 20 years ago and whom I was friends for a long while until drifting apart. She's a couple years older than me, a dancer, first of bellydancing and then hula. Long black hair, dyed. Pale skin, a bit pear-shaped, so wide hips but not much for boobs. Her ex-husband once described her nipples as small and pink. There was a rumor she took up stripping, but I've had no confirmation.

2) A friend of my wife's. Blond, from Utah, Ex-Mormon, very fresh-faced even at her age and three almost-grown kids. Very curvy and busty. I have another friend who slept with her for a while and said she had great boobs and was an absolute freak in bed. Problem is that unless that switch is flipped, she's one of the 'never-nudes' and immediately got dressed after sex. When she's normal, she's very easy to embarrass and blushes easily, but if she's drunk, she'll flirt with everyone, even me.

3) Another friend we met a while ago who moved away a couple years ago. She's naturally red-headed, with the pale skin and freckles. She's also very busty. Even a recent weight loss didn't manage to reduce the size, or so she claims. She's also quite the geeky girl. Unlike some of the others on this list, she's not got that kinda crazy, but she also has some weird problem. Not sure if it's deodorant or bathing practices, but she kinda smells. After some initial interest from my friends when she was single for a while, it kinda put everyone off. Still, I can look from a distance.

4) Introduced to us by another friend, I'm not sure what her real hair color is, because she's always dyeing it. Lots of piercings and tattoos. Has that club-girl look to her even in relatively normal clothes. Vegetarian, bordering on Vegan. Bi-sexual and poly. The friend that introduced us was her boyfriend on the side. Decent figure, but I can't tell if the cleavage is all padding or not with the kind of clothes she wears. She's slept with two of our friends, one I think she did because she took it personally when he turned her down once before. Of the ones on this list, she's the one I think I'm most likely to see her boobs because she claims she's the one who always gets naked at parties. We'll see.

I'll add more later. Any takers?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 10:14 AM

Thanked 3,494 Times in 340 Posts

I will play. I am sure more will pop into my head later but for now I will post the first one that came to mind. Dissent quite fit one of your rules because it is monogamy that keeps us apart not crazy or anything. She is a coworker that I work closely with in the same department. There has almost from the day I joined been a tension between us. I mean we just click and have a ton in common. We are both flirty at times and make innuendos. A couple people have asked me if we have something going on between us. One time on a conference trip we came close to crossing the line but both of us are faithful to our spouses and have families. That said, I would love to know what is under the fairly conservative clothes she wears.

She is one month to the day younger than me in her early 30's. She has long wavy almost curly dark almost black hair. She has a pale completion which creates a striking contrast with her dark hair. She is tall for a woman I would say about 5 feet 8 inches. She has a small face with an amazing smile and cute ears. Even after 2 kids she is super thin with a flat tummy. Not unhealthy looking thin just well toned looking. She has what I would guess are small C or large B cup boobs that are perfect for her small frame. She has dainty hands and feet with slender wrists and ankles. That said, she is tough and strong with wirey strength. I have armed with her for 10 years now and she has held her age amazingly.

I have always wanted to know if or how she is groomed down below and what her boobs look like. I have no doubt in my mind that if we were single we would get together.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 10:27 PM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

I have a friend who has had two kids, she is 41, but has the body of a 25yo. She is always wearing tops that show off her midriff; perfect tummy and belly button. She is really tall and very thin, so she probably just can't find clothes that fit, but everyone benefits. She is always braless because her breasts are very, very tiny, but her nipples poke out constantly. She is a hippie type for sure. I would never want to do anything with her, but I wouldn't mind seeing her naked in a casual setting. I am sure she does things just like that from time to time, but not when I am around, ha!

I have another friend who is totally crazy, but she would be nice to see naked, too. I have seen down her pajama top countless times, because she is always very dressed up for work or in pajamas with nothing on underneath. I have never seen her in anything in between. She, too, is very slender with small breasts, but I have only seen her breasts when she bends over; they fill out a lot, and she has very, very dark areolas with eraser-type nipples. I would love to see her breasts uncovered when she isn't bending over. I have seen up her skirts a few times while playing with cats on the floor, and I can tell her bush is enormous through her underwear, and I really don't want to see more of that, though! She has seen me completely naked before, though. I stayed the night at her place and when I was just out of the shower, naked in the bathroom, she walked in to put freshly folded towels on the shelf! No fair!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 03:15 PM

Thanked 5,501 Times in 245 Posts
Default A couple

A couple of work colleagues that I regularly wank over, quite often in the context of a threesome with them both. One has a body which I imagine looks a bit like this.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/report.php?p=2003343
She's around 50. Lovely milky white titties that are occasionally partly on show and a chubby midriff, also sometimes on view which I would love to rub my stiff cock on. She's slightly flirtatious and even once had her hands down the front of her jeans as we talked. Would enjoy stripping her off and getting my nose and tongue between her thighs.

The other is maybe 55, and rather more chubby, voluptuous. She has big tits I'd like to get my cock between. She even more flirtatious and a little crazy but having enjoyed sex with one or two larger ladies I imagine a good session with her would be fun. She looks a little like this in bikini and naked ( I imagine)...
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...2&d=1440329405
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...6&d=1466934437
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1446767884
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1423940526

It's getting me hard just thinking about em.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to abr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abr1 View Post
A couple of work colleagues that I regularly wank over, quite often in the context of a threesome with them both. One has a body which I imagine looks a bit like this.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/report.php?p=2003343
She's around 50. Lovely milky white titties that are occasionally partly on show and a chubby midriff, also sometimes on view which I would love to rub my stiff cock on. She's slightly flirtatious and even once had her hands down the front of her jeans as we talked. Would enjoy stripping her off and getting my nose and tongue between her thighs.

The other is maybe 55, and rather more chubby, voluptuous. She has big tits I'd like to get my cock between. She even more flirtatious and a little crazy but having enjoyed sex with one or two larger ladies I imagine a good session with her would be fun. She looks a little like this in bikini and naked ( I imagine)...
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...2&d=1440329405
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...6&d=1466934437
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1446767884
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1423940526

It's getting me hard just thinking about em.
apologies
first link should be this lady https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1431989404

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=2668
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 06:35 PM

Default More

I used to look after a friends pets and house sometimes who I had a real crush on but it wasn't reciprocated more than the odd cuddle and kiss. Did find her rabbit vibrator once. Again, a chubby milf type with red hair and big tits. This pic reminds me of her in part due to the lady and similar furniture. Used to spend a good deal of time fantasising about her. Maybe the fantasy was better than the reality would have been..
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1434408895

Last edited by abr1; 12-04-2016 at 06:47 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to abr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
Dissent quite fit one of your rules because it is monogamy that keeps us apart not crazy or anything.
I put that in just so it isn't a list of women we'd like to fuck. I've got no problem with that, given this forum, but I was trying to be novel.

Anyway, on with the countdown (/kasem)

5) She and her boyfriend are friends of ours, though we've known the boyfriend longer. She's on the tall side, light brunette with some red highlights. Very fresh faced and large boobs, but also on the really heavy side due to some chronic problems that she's just now gotten a handle on, so she's now trying to lose weight. Also very sexual and more than willing to be risque, on top of being, as she put it, "a little lezzie". She recently told my wife that her boyfriend likes to try to get her naked and show her off, so I'm definitely not risking his wrath if she ever does strip down. She's kinda number 2 on the most likely for me to see naked because of that and because she and her boyfriend frequent the same swinger's club we do and I'm half expecting to bump into them sometime.

6) Friend we met through work. She recently moved to our same town, but amusingly we actually see her less now. She's medium height and build, with proportional breasts and hips. Not large, but an OK size. Brunette, but has been known to dye her hair auburn. Tends to wear the rockabilly look if she's not slumming it, so bright red lipstick and retro-hairstyles. First husband was a gaslighing troll that she finally divorced (not just hearsay either. We saw him in action. My wife nearly punched him a few times). Her new husband is nice enough, but doesn't exactly stand out in a crowd. She's got some issues because she seems to want to be a free spirit, but was raised uber-Christian. Still, I'm hoping she'll get in the right mood and the right about of drink and let it all hang out.

7) Only seen this one a few times. She helps us out with work occasionally, but she's also in another state, so contact is few and far between. Short and cute, brunette with shoulder length hair. Slight build and medium sized boobs. A big flirt, especially with younger guys. Seems to be settling down now, but, really, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing what is under those clothes.

More later.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2016, 08:44 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

My wife and I have a mutual friend from school that lives in another state. As such, we have only seen her a couple of times in the last 15 years. We are all on social media so we do see photos exchange emails, etc.

She is tall and full figured. But think more Amazonian than Chubby. Anyway, she causally mentioned one time that when she was in Europe a couple of years ago, she went fully nude on a beach that was quite crowded. She shared a photo that only showed from her knees down looking out on the crowded beach but says she was completely naked at the time. That completely turned me on.

Since finding that out, I have really wanted to see her naked or at least see any revealing photos. Ideally, I would love to get her and my wife to go to a beach here in the states.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:44 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default DIL

If the point of this thread is to list women that you want to see naked but not have sex with then it’s a short list, because just about any woman I find sexy I have at least a passing thought to banging. Which isn’t to say that in reality I would go through with it, depending on the situation and my willpower.

So the only woman I can think of is my daughter-in-law, because I wouldn’t have sex with my son’s wife. She has a nice figure, a slender athletic body with plenty large (B cup) tits for a young woman of her diminutive size. I knew her before my son dated her, so I had fantasies of her back then, but not any more. But I still on occasion look for, and have seen without trying too hard, panty upskirts and some major cleavage when she leans over in scooping tops. No nudity, yet.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 01:50 AM

Seems my rule (suggestion? 'cause how the hell do I enforce it? I mean really...) urked a few people. Yeah, I've had a passing thought about sex (or more likely, a threesome) with several of them, but the reality would be far messier and, given my usual luck, it will be a miracle if I'd ever see a nipple from any of them. The ones who would most likely get naked will probably do so at a party that I'm not in town for. So, yeah, I'll count my lucky stars if I even get that far.

On with the list:

8) Friends with her for a while because of her old roommate. Younger than us and flakey due to a weird upbringing and her own mental issues. Some flavor of brown, but never got a straight answer about exactly what because she was adopted and raised in a white family. Tan skin, black hair - usually long, dark eyes. Sweet face which makes it hard to nail down her age. On the heavy side, but huge boobs. And she had no problems with her boobs being molested if she was drunk, which a few of my male friends took advantage of frequently. A couple of my friends have slept with her, with one pretty much getting pounced by her. She even grabbed my wife and planted a big wet kiss on the lips just to win a bet! She doesn't hang around much, tends to hang with people where she can be the smart and sane one.

9) Long-time acquaintance. Met her when I lived in Austin roughly 20 years ago. We've been internet friends since then. Very short, as in "buys clothes from the kid's department" short, and definitely not curvy in build. But she's got a tight little body and is kinda punk. Hair shaved short on one side, long on the other, usually dyed bright pink or something shocking. Wears a lot of leather jackets and steel toed boots, but will also mix it with Hello Kitty and thrift shop chic. Doesn't talk about sex a lot, but anyone who did Columbia in Rocky Horror stage shows can't have much shame.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1