photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2016, 01:03 PM

Default It finally happened (yes, read this one)

OK this is where the game gets sexy. If you are willing to read without understanding the game, how it came to be, or the people involved, then the looooong section above need not be read. My apologies if it was too long, I wrote it offline and without time pressure I got a little wordy. This part is also long, but it is good stuff

I had wagered my last piece of clothing many times but only in situations where I was quite sure I would win the hand and up till this point I never had to show. Now I was down to my bra which was exposed for all the world to see, kickers, and a long skirt. I had to be careful how I sat in this bra because it was one of my older ones and I lost quite a bit of weight in the years of living on my own which, sorry guys, led to smaller boobs. Now if I slouched the cups would fall away from my body slightly and if I looked down I could see nipple through the gap. The fact that my thoughts went in this direction show that I didn't take the possibility of being naked very seriously for soon I'd have to worry about far more than a peeked nipple. When the play came to me, it was a choice between passing or betting four. It would be my first time betting beyond my available clothes so I would either win, or get completely naked AND face a challenge! Four was about as big as the wager gets, other than this time I don't recall ever seeing another bet higher than four. Besides it would force my beautiful blonde Chloe out of the game with a challenge and that's always worth a look. But my jaw dropped when I saw the bet go from five to six! The five was actually a bad bet serving only to force me into a challenge because there were no actual buttons on the table from me or Chloe so there was little to gain. Bit the real mistake was that it opened up the bet to the next player who was king (top spot) with many buttons. He easily afforded 6 to knock us all out and there we had it, my first stripping in front of the guys and our first three way challenge. It was Liam, Chloe, and me. Which was awkward because Chloe and Liam were kind of together. We tried to pull info out of them but they continued to deny it even under sacred cover of the truth game At the same time I think he liked me a bit too. Hence his dumb bet that had us both end up in a challenge... Or perhaps it was smart after all?

One advantage of going out with three at once was that it was a group strip and the spectators would have more places to look than just at me. However Liam and Chloe had both been naked sevaral times. We had seen Liam because he does not care and Chloe because, well she is just not great at the game. Since this was my first I really felt like all eyes were on me anyway. Even Liam who whipped of his last remaining item before I even got to my bra was instantly a spectator as well. I went bra first then did a poor attempt to cover with my left arm and used the right to untie my skirt. The knot was too tight to tackle one handed and I had just decided drop my guard and use two hands when popular opinion dictated that I was taking too long. Chloe now naked besides me decided to help with the knot but Liam didn't give her much time when he thought he assist in his own way by simply yanking the skirt down. I mentioned before how chitenges are made of tough material and this one was no exception, it was not coming past my hips without being untied and his pulling was just making the knot tighter. This is far from the dignified strip I saw Lily do and I wanted to regain control so I dropped to the ground to stop the pulling and regroup. I had still fully intended to strip on my own but they thought I was trying to get away. By this time Liam realized that the skirt would not pull down so he decided to try to pull it up over my head. By the time he was done the bottom hem was up over my head but the waisline had hardly moved and was now stuck on my ribs on the way up instead of being stuck on my hips on the way down. It was far more awkward than the latter because I was now blinded and my arms were pinned straight up over my head! From here it went from bad to worse because I felt hands grabbing for my knickers. With my arms locked in the air there was nothing I could do but flair my legs which were soon restrained and I helplessly felt my knickers slide off. I tried to make my voice sound serious but it came out with a laugh. Not the giggly kind of laugh, but the kind you get when you are over-tickled. The torment finally stopped when I decided to quit struggling. With my arms pinned the way they were I was not sure I could stand or even sit so I just laid there mostly naked as the laughter died down. Then I heard Karen with some compassion but still giggling ask if I was OK. I promised to undress if they would please pull my skirt back down. The feeling was a mix of fun and terror and thankfully the fun side of my voice must have came though because they all laughed and helped me with the skirt. When I could finally see again it was a relief to remember that two others were naked with me and most people were not fully dressed. I finally got the knot undone then went to play out my strip elegantly as I'd seen Lily do. I spun, bowed and went to collect my clothes.

<Not so fast> James chimed in. <You still have a challenge!> My argument that I had suffered enough fell on deaf ears.

I'll get to the rest later. It is already dark and I want to walk home before it gets too late. If I get a dry day I will come back soon because I found a nice spot to sit outside of the hotel wall that is comfortable and still gets the wifi. If it stays wet I'll want to go inside and that means I'll be buying expensive food or drinks again so I can't do it all the time. However many have offered plenty of encouragement so I will be back.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2016, 06:42 PM

Thumbs up

I love your stories, Bupe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishtime53 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishtime53 View Post
I love your stories, Bupe
Thanks Sean!
The Following User Says Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 02:49 PM

Default The day the pump broke

I still have a couple more things to say about the showers.

There was always a plan to replace the manual pump and the leaky jojo tank but parts were slower to come than expected. One day we did our usual routine where the girls lit the fire and the men went up to pump. They would probably prefer that we keep our shower to five minutes, but they did not usually complain until much longer. At a certain point a couple guys would come down and call through the walls that they had taken their last pump shift and we would have to wrap it up before the other two quit. On this particular day I don't know how how much time we had taken but we were no where near done when all the excitement broke out. There was a bunch of unintelligible hollering and from the men as they were running towards us. The four of them all raced in and started stripping off! Through only partially coherent sentences I pieced together the important bits: <The pump broke!> <we've only got a few mins of water> <get out> <our turn> <who knows when it will be fixed?>

I was pretty much done and just rinsing. I don't remember what everyone was doing but I definitely remember lily with razor in hand and Em who was excessively soapy. The reaction was mixed between turn-and-hide and aggressively push them out. The aggression failed and the stronger men pushed their way in clearly determined to not miss out on a shower before the tank was done. I was one of the hiders and found a towel very quickly. Em truly was comically soapy and pleaded <I just need 30 seconds, give me some room and close your eyes!> They spaced out enough to squeeze her in, but with 5 people sharing a shower that was only good for three, the job could not be done very efficiently so she ended up sharing a shower for longer than intended. I was trying to grab my things and get out but I was having trouble focusing while I watched Em try to rush out of her situation amidst far more penis than I have ever had to confront.

I understood her priority to rinse before she could cover but Lily surprised with her obsessive need to finish shaving before she could cover. She did slip into the entry corridor to do this and at least had enough modesty to looked rushed and somewhat concerned about finishing before one of the men might exit. I was about to awkwardly squeeze past her to get out when she asked me to fill the jug with warm water for her. Long after there was not enough water in the jojo to run the shower the sink faucet will still dribble enough to wash your hands, but that also ran out from time to time which is why we kept a jug in there. While clutching my towel around me and holding my bundle of clothes I re-entered the chamber of embarrassment that I had almost escaped. Em was done and gathering her things and I was stepping toward four naked men with a jug I needed to fill from a painfully slow stream of shower water. I intended to keep my eyes averted but Liam drew attention to himself in a way that it was impossible not to gawk. <Someone didn't get a good enough look the first time.> He teased while gyrating his hips and posing with his hands on the back of his head. I didn't mean to, but I stared right at it. I was mad at myself for not being able to calmly look him in the eye while I went about my task. <Just fill this please> I demanded while thrusting the jug in his direction but he made me do it anyway. Thoroughly enjoying my shame they joked <hey can you pass me the soap> and laughed. I'm not sure how they turned the situation into one where they were the naked ones and I was the one embarrassed.

It seemed like I was filling for a while but I barely had any water when Lily peeked her head around the corner and asked when the water was coming. Unlike me who was facing completely away I could see her eyes assess each of the men. she looked them up and down with a pleasant smile of like she was admiring the daily sunset. <Just bring what you have, I'm sure it's enough>. When I came around the corner and she saw the pitiful amount. <Oh... Try to pour it into my hand> she cupped her hand below her soapy vagina. I dribbled some in and she splashed it up and we repeated this until she was satisfied. Obviously I've seem many women before but I've never had an excuse to stare like this. It is certainly something I will remember well. She took the jug and poured the last bit of water just below her belly button so it would rinse down then proceeded with a breif final inspection. She pulled her pussy in all sorts of directions. I'm sure my eyes went wide but she was too busy looking for stray hairs to notice. Since the guys were just a few meters away they knew exactly what was going on the whole time and made some predictably lewd offers to help that ended the moment. She walked back in to put a way her shower things. <Later boys> she sang and she walked back out. We walked back to our rooms in just our towels.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 04:10 PM

Default I almost got caught just now

So awesome today. I've been in the hotel many times now and I have not had many questions or hassel. This time the man at the gate asked for my room number. I told them that I was a translator, which is partially true, and that I was meeting a forign client who stays here which is not true at all. While I am still feeling shame from the lie the man walking in behind me strikes up a conversation based on my supposed career as a translator. It's a decent walk from the gate to the foyer so it is fortunate that I just spent ten days travelling with someone as their translator so I was able to be conversational. We parted ways when he went to the elevator and I went to the restaurant. I ordered a Fanta with the intention of sipping it very slowly while I got in my OCC fix.

I don't understand my naughty nature. When I first get on tell myself that I am obviously still a good and moral person because the hardcore stuff does not appeal to me in the least. I instead find cute and playful pictures. Maybe browse the ENF section and look for some nervous excitement. But then as my excitement grows I look for more. Soon that topless pic is not enough and I am looking for more exposure. Then somehow despite my belief that I am especially moral there I am looking at woman with a penis in each hand and semen on her face. Please God don't watch me during these times! Anyway, I now know that I cant just save the cute and flirty shots for home use and that once I am warm in my bed I will want more. So I have to anticipate what dirty stuff I will want for later. At the same time I don't want to look to close because I like to see it like it's the first time while I am building momentum. So anyway, I'm here saving all sorts of pictures and I've saved a lot that are good for the build up and now I'm starting to add the <concluding shots>. I'm looking at the real dirty stuff and I guess I lost track of my surroundings and I hear a voice. <Ah I was hoping that you would still be here> it was the man I walked in with an hour earlier. My head was in such a naughty space I felt like he could probably see it in my eyes and I drop my phone. Thank heaven it landed face down because the screen would surely have revealed something terrible. He bends to pick it up for me and I leap from my stool to beat him to it. I carefully click the power button before picking it up, but I still don't trust it and I keep the phone facedown and pressed against my leg until he goes.

Anyway I recovered and, long story short, I'm going to do some translation work for him! I told him what I was paid for my last job, which was very high, and he said it sounded reasonable.

So tell me. Does anyone else do the <progressive> surfing like I do, or do you get right into it? Are you even doing it to, ahem, reach a conclusion? Or sometimes do you just look for the sake of looking? Interested in your feedback.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 05:45 PM

Default Thank you

Please do keep writing and make it looooong. Words are the sexiest part of a woman (closely followed by her breasts ) and from they way you write and describe everything, I feel like I am there in the room with you.

I am excited to hear how the strip game developed.... what was the challenge?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollolz9 View Post
I am excited to hear how the strip game developed.... what was the challenge?
I totally forgot that I didn't get to the challange on my previous post. OK, so there I was after the skirt incident and I am dreading the upcoming challenge. They were strugging to think of things that are could only be done with three people. This debate went on for an unreasonably long time. In previous challenges the task was known even before the strip so someone would strip off and immediately run to <wherever> or do <whatever> and get their clothes back on when they finished. I don't know how we ended up stripping before the challenge was even known but I had now been standing naked for so long that I suggested that they make the challenge to stand around naked for five minutes because in that case, I'm already done. I want to say that standing there was somehow sexy or empowering but it really wasn't, I was anxious for it to be over. Strange though, I think of it as quite sexy when I look back on it now. Technically we have no say in the what dares are chosen but we're all friends so they do accepts some cues from the <victims>. For instance they were trying to invent a way that shaving me was somehow reasonable and my obvious discomfort with the conversation made them move on. After giving an unofficial veto to that idea and not wanting to be a killjoy I somehow consented to something known as a <bum funnel>. For the life of me I can not imagine how this activity ever came into existence and I was further surprised to see that the majority of these people knew exactly what it was by name. Now many poeple reading here might well do a good old bum funneling as part of an average Sunday, but I'm going to assume that this must be new to at least some so I'll describe how it goes. Two bums get pressed together just enough to leave a small space thus creating the funnel. Then you would pour beer into the funnel and someone could drink it from below. Chloe and I formed the funnel and Liam would lie below us. I considered offering to be the one who would drink so I didn't have to be so completely exposed to Liam but I just could not get past the idea of drinking anything that took that particular route. Liam pretended to be grossed out as well but had a giddy grin on his face that told me that did not share my sqeemishness.

The worst part of it was getting into position. Chloe and I started out nearly standing with just a slight bend at the knees and touching our bums together. Liam positioned right where my old friend modesty was supposed to be. I might have enjoyed the feeling of being pressed against Chloe's soft bum but I could not stop thinking about the view Liam was getting. I kept my legs pressed together but I knew I was not hiding much. Someone with more experience with these things then announced that we needed to be lower because the beer gets everywhere. After each adjustment we were repeatedly told <lower!> until finally even the slim illusion of my dignity was gone. Not only was I so close to his face, but the act of lowering forced me to more of a spread leg squat for balance which I can only imagine led to the most graphic possible exposure. Then it started, they used two beers because they wanted to pour one down each of us. It started in the small curve of the back and ran icy cold into my bum crack, then spread everywhere. It went into every crevasse and fold and much even ran down my legs. Still enough ran through that Liam had to guzzle non-stop for several seconds. When it was all over I was staring down between my legs to see his beer matted hair and soaking wet face. He looked up and made eye contact which was somehow more piecing than when he was looking straight into my promised land. I immediately jumped up. <There! I'm done, it's over, I'm getting dressed!>

As it turned out I could not get dressed because I had only worn these clothes for a few hours since my shower and I was not about to sully them with my beer soaked body. I grabbed my clothes and held them in front of me as if it would erase everything I had just done then made ran to the lav. Chloe called out that she would join me and I should wait but nothing was going to stop me from getting out of there fast. We shared the jug of water and rinsed off pretty well before getting dressed. Never before or since has any seen as much of me as Liam did that day.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:47 AM

Default Have fun

This is a great story.
You have friends who are safe and fun. Hop that confidence will bring more fun for all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hdd2056 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2016, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyBounceBupe View Post
I totally forgot that I didn't get to the challenge...<snip> We shared the jug of water and rinsed off pretty well before getting dressed. Never before or since has any seen as much of me as Liam did that day.
Welcome back! I went back and read your new posts. I am very pleased that the job went well and you have found a workable solution to obtain internet access. I LOVE YOUR stories. They are brilliant narratives and serve to bring me right there with you. My favorite part is that you share the intimate details of your stories, including your thoughts and feelings about how these adventures affect you.

Many of us use browsing in a way similar to you, to <ahem> reach a desired conclusion. Masturbation is a natural expression of one's sexuality, although most don't discuss it openly. It is also a safer way to explore feelings and desires which may not be approved by the surrounding culture.

It sounds like you have found some friends and associates who offer you some safety while you further explore this new world. Enjoy your new experiences while bearing in mind that all true growth involves some risk.

Thanks for returning and please keep writing when you can. We will always be here to read.

Good luck and have fun.

...and now back to the stories...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curvy hoosier For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2016, 05:11 AM

[QUOTE=BootyBounceBupe;23
. Then we saw Em have to lick one of her nipples. We also saw Lily attempt to lick one of her nipples but despite her long tongue she did not have enough breast to make it work. However it was somehow sexier than Em doing a full suckle on her ample boob!

As a small diversion from the story, I wondered if I still had enough boob to get a lick and I had to try on my own. Three years ago when some of you may have seen a pic or two of me I had a sizeable set. But that was when I first moved out. Since I have been away from my mother's cooking and other lifestyle changes I am a lot thinner which I think looks good, but it also reduced the my upstairs bits. But don't worry after some testing I can confirm that I still have enough to get a lick.
[/QUOTE]

...one more thought... I sure would love it if you could include a photo or two (or ten!) showing your new, slimmer physique. You were beautiful BEFORE...I would enjoy seeing you now. I'm certain that there are other men and women here who would agree!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curvy hoosier For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1