uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2016, 12:56 AM

Default The elephant sanctuary

Since I like to read stories with detail, I have made mine with quite a bit of detail as well. I also think it is useful to have detail across cultures. For instance I read a quick story about <hopping in a jacuzzi> and it made no sense to me because at the time I had no idea the people were in a hot bath of sorts. So a description about the setting makes the story so much better for me. For those who disagree, I will try to start all the bawdy sections in a new reply with some hint that things may be getting <inappropriate>
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 12:58 AM

Default The setting

Since I moved out of the house without even getting married <gasp!> my father goes well out of his way to make sure that we are spending time together. While I don't like his old idea that a woman can not be left without a man to watch over her, I do appreciate that he cares. On this particular outing we were going to an elephant sanctuary. This is special for us because when I was younger we could see elephants from our family home and we would follow them together. The city has grown so large that it has swallowed up our mudzi and there are no longer elephants there and it has been a long time since we went elephant watching together. When we set off I knew that I would be excited by the elephants, but I did not know that I would be excited by other things.

The sanctuary had been poorly run for years by our government. They made the news reels for something to do with how to sell ivory and apparently it was a big deal. So then an Australian man entered the picture, raised a bunch of money, and the government passed him the whole operation. He had only been running things for a few months but already it looked different than how we we usually do things. I know a lot about elephants from having spent so many hours watching but I still learned so much. Now I'm eager to talk about elephants! But I know that's not what you are here for so I'll refrain but I will highlight one detail that is at least partly relevant to this forum. It's about the tour guides. There was a guy and a gal who walked our group through and they were both stunning and super fun to be around. I've seen quite a few Americans but never met an Australian and I fell in love with the accent. She was especially striking with very light hair that was all tightly pulled into a single neat braid. I was jealous that I could never do that. Usually I find that the very blonde girls have skin that is disturbingly light but hers was beautifully colored by the sun. I was jealous of everything about her! Well perhaps not the bum, she is a white girl after all (that's meant to be a joke, please don't read to much into it). There were only eight of us on the tour so there was plenty of time for me to chat with both of them and I love how much fun they looked like they were having at work. This would be an awesome job. I would discover later that there were more beautiful people imported for my viewing pleasure.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 01:02 AM

Default How do I pee?

So far it was only <locals>, that visited. I find it funny that we had the special name on the entry sign that had a price for <normal> or <local>. I feel like it should have been <normal> and <foreigner> with me being one of the normal ones. But at least my price was literally 1/10th of what others should expect to pay so I can't really complain. I mentioned how good the tour was but all was not perfect, the owner apologized many times in his introduction about things that were not ready. Exhibits would be improved, a restaurant would be built, tours offered in other languages and so on. One thing he neglected to mention was that the public toilets were not ready. This was awkward for him because he discovered that we are an embarrassingly resilient people when it comes to toileting. As a city girl I now understand the foreign perspective of general disgust for people doing their business randomly outside. But having grown up as a rural girl I can tell you that it is very easy for this to become normal. Anyway, by not saying anything at all people found a way to go and the problem just solved itself. Now I did have to go and it turns out that I was wearing the proper attire for a public pee. I had on a chitenge as a skirt. A chitenge is just a simple piece of strong cloth that we use for everything. It's a skirt, top, headress, or even a full outfit. Bunch the corners together if you want a bag or tie it around you if you want a back sac. Every mother carries their babies in a chitenge. Anyway the point is that it is much more cloth than you would need for just a skirt and does more that a full wrap around you. So when you squat there is plenty of room to expand and keep you covered. However as a city girl I had now taken to the more modern tradition of wearing panties which interferes with the whole operation. One can squat in a chitenge without anyone knowing whether they are peeing or simply having a rest. But having panties changes everythjng. It's not like sitting on a toilet where you can just lower them, you have to completely remove one leg or you can't balance properly. So this factor led me to ask where I could pee.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 01:03 AM

Default This is where it starts to get naughty

The head Australian directed me to the staff washroom. Which I was told would be found a ways up the trail marked <staff only>. About 50m down the path, the bush thinned and opened up into a nice area. I could already see the small thatch building that held the toilet. Beyond that there were a couple of very old buildings from the previous regime and a ring of new stilt huts that I would later learn were where the staff stayed.

It was interesting for me to see an all-white staff especially because they were all doing hard labour, at least the men were. Forgive me if this sounds bad but I've never known white people to do the sweaty work! Three handsome lads were working on the roof and a couple of ladies were painting the adjacent building. I felt like a bit of an intruder to their private town so I quickly made my way to the toilet. I was interrupted before I got in when on of the men yelled up to someone on the roof. He was trying to pass up a heavy bucket and holding it high over his head but the man on the roof had not noticed. This is where the fun started.

One of the women quickly jumped up to take advantage of the situation. She ran over to the man and pulled his shorts right down! Then she ran off laughing, I was appalled and riveted. It took a minute for him to drop the bucket and pull up his shorts so she had a good headstart. But he was fast and quickly caught her. He picked her right off the ground from a run and flipped her face down and began to spank her. At first I thought this was actual discipline for her action except you could tell he was not hitting hard because she giggled the whole time that she tried to break free. What happened next made my jaw drop. He got a better grip on her and whipped her shorts right down and continued his <punishment>. She shrieked when it happened but you could still hear laughter hidden in he protest. She was wearing those <barely there> panties with t-shaped back, the kind that I only thought existed on sites like these so he was literally smacking her bare cheeks! She managed break free but he grabbed onto her shorts as she wiggled away from him and she made it to her feet giggling and wearing nothing but a singlet top and the tiniest panties! She ran away while he held he shorts up like a runners trophy. She was heading for cover in one of the cabins and a woman who I hadn't noticed before called out <Looking good Karen> as she raced past.
Old 11-26-2016, 02:24 AM

well this is one aussie who is glad to see you back
The Following User Says Thank You to animal1242 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animal1242 View Post
well this is one aussie who is glad to see you back
Nice to see a familiar name it is so good to be back! I have had internet access all week but it was because of a job I am doing for someone and they had me working long hours so it been killing me not being able to use it as I want. But I don't need to work on the weekend and it's too far to go home so I get to stay here and have all the private access I want! I am watching so much filth it should be embarrassing. I am laughing so hard at how my secret OCC identity can get so crass so fast.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 05:34 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyBounceBupe View Post
Since I like to read stories with detail, I have made mine with quite a bit of detail as well. I also think it is useful to have detail across cultures. For instance I read a quick story about <hopping in a jacuzzi> and it made no sense to me because at the time I had no idea the people were in a hot bath of sorts. So a description about the setting makes the story so much better for me. For those who disagree, I will try to start all the bawdy sections in a new reply with some hint that things may be getting <inappropriate>

I think you have to assume that people know the basics, like what a jacuzzi is. Otherwise a story that should be concentrating on eroticism end up like "we both jumped into a tank of water. It was heated to 40c and the water was circulated by a large pump. Water was injected into the flow to create a bubbly effect. Around the edge were nozzles to diect the waterflow and a knob controlled how much air, and therefore bubbles were produced." Or, simply state we jumped into a jacuzzi and fucked.

Personally i dont read stories that look over long. I havnt read yours
Old 11-26-2016, 09:20 AM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 237 Posts

Nice story. Do not worry about it being to long. It is nice to see other peoples views.
Looks like you might have to stop wearing panties.
Welcome back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ron1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
I think you have to assume that people know the basics, like what a jacuzzi is. Otherwise a story that should be concentrating on eroticism end up like "we both jumped into a tank of water. It was heated to 40c and the water was circulated by a large pump. Water was injected into the flow to create a bubbly effect. Around the edge were nozzles to diect the waterflow and a knob controlled how much air, and therefore bubbles were produced." Or, simply state we jumped into a jacuzzi and fucked.

Personally i dont read stories that look over long. I havnt read yours

My preface had the desired effect of warning you that I would be slow to get to the point and that those who disagree can easily move on to a faster paced thread. Or I suppose they could also hang about and complain.

Also, the <basics> you mention are your world view. Over here we use water to cool down. I would not have imagined otherwise. I did not suggest that your condescending detail was what I wanted. Even something like <the warm water took the chill out of the cold night air> or a description of her swimming costume would have made it clear. In any event I'm sure that the jacuzzi story was appreciated by many and I certainly did not stay on that thread to complain that it did not suit my style.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron1234 View Post
Nice story. Do not worry about it being to long. It is nice to see other peoples views.
Looks like you might have to stop wearing panties.
Welcome back
Thanks Ron. I'll write more today. Looking forward to reliving the moment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s