uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2016, 04:58 AM

Default Very early experience

OK, I am not proud to have been a peeping tom. But this is part of my sexual history.

As you read the following, keep in mind that I did not have my first orgasm until I was nearly sixteen. And, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20.

At fourteen I attended an all-boys school. My closest friend "R" and I had many hobbies, electronics, bikes, you name it. But, our overriding fascination was girls. I had never seen a naked woman. Although, I had seen pictures showing boobs and bums. But, I had no idea what a woman looked like between her legs.

One of our out of school activities was to cycle from Tring (Hertfordshire, England) to Ringshall. We liked to swim (and ogle the bikini clad girls) at the Deer Leap Lido.

There was a ticket office protruding from the from the front left corner of the pool. Down the right-hand side of the pool where the men's changing cubes. Women’s were on the left behind the ticket office.

One day we realized that the back of the women’s cubes were right by where we left our bikes. We determed to investigate the possibilities.

We found that only the backs of four or so cubes were accessible. Beyond there the undergrowth was too thick. Moreover, the ground sloped away. We would have been perched at the top of an embankment, and visible from part of the parking lot.

To our joy we find that two of the accessible cubes had small holes. One had a knot missing about 4' 6" from the ground, one had a split in the timber at about 3' 6". "R" took the lower hole; I took the higher.

After a few minutes my patience was rewarded when a beautiful 20 year oldish girl open the door and stepped into "my" cube. Once inside I could only see above her waist.

The young lady started to dry off, and after a few seconds she removed her bikini top. I was mesmerized. She was stunning, her breasts must have been about a C cup. Until then I had never seen anything so beautiful, or sexual.

As I watched, something started to happen. As a young teenager, I had had stiffys before. It usually happened when I thought about my favorite subject. Also, I had often awoken with a hard on.

But, this was different. Over about forty-five seconds my cock started to rise. It worked its way to a vertical position inside my clothes and continued to harden. I had never felt it so full and hard. It was literally throbbing.

The lass dressed, and as she left she looked back at the tiny peephole and smiled.

"R" and I swapped holes. Then fifteen minutes later we swapped back. A little later a very full breasted larger, older, woman stepped in. I was fascinated to watch her load her large breasts into her bra. But at that moment she caught site of my eye and shouted "Go away you nasty man". In a slight state of shock, I sat down out of sight below the hole.

"R" and I swapped holes again. This time I saw nothing, but he was clearly very focused on someone. Finally, we swapped back. I was fascinated to see a pretty girl in her bra, knickers, garter belt, and nylons. She kept looking at the peep hole to being sure she was still being watched and made a point of showing off her underwear clad body. To this day I find a woman in sexy underwear very appealing.

Show over, it was time for "R" and I to start the bike ride back to Tring.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s