Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2016, 04:45 AM

Default Threesomes

My first threesome:
In the early 1990s I took a one year membership @ Silverleigh Health Spa in the county of Kent in England. I was working just across the river in Brentwood, Essex. Usually I would try to visit Silverleigh a couple of times a month. Silverleigh had only opened recently. I found the facilities to be very acceptable. And, being both a voyeur and an exhibitionist, I love any naturist environment.

Late during one of my visits I entered the steam room. There was a couple in the late thirties/early forties. They were both slender and nicely proportioned. She was about a "C" cup.

We struck up a conversation. It transpired that the lady had just had a free massage. The management had needed someone on whom the new masseuse could practice. My sense was that the lady was somewhat aroused, her outer labia were parting slightly.

Eventually the wife told the husband that she would give him a massage. He left to pick up some things. Silverleigh spa offered/offers a couple of small private "relaxation" rooms with surfaces one can lay on. "I'll join the line behind him" I volunteered"

"Come on, I’ll do you now" she replied. So, we made our way past the pool, and occupied one of the private rooms. I spread my towel on the bench and lay on my front. The lady went to work on my back and was soon joined by her husband. Together they gave a more than acceptable massage.

"Turn over" commanded my amateur masseuse. I obeyed, her husband watched whilst she went to work on my front. Now up until this point I was not sure what was on offer. Was sex involved? Or, was this just a friendly naturist massage. As my not unattractive giver of pleasure ran her fingers past my sensitive groin area I gradually attained a rigid erection. This is the moment of truth I thought.

Just as my need for relief was reaching a point of desperation, she took my penis in hand. Her husband looked on with a look of glee in his eyes. with one hand, she caressed my balls, with the other she stroked my cock. I reached out and fondled her bum with one hand, and her breasts with the other.

This woman knew what she was doing, soon I had a moment of supreme pleasure as my cream shot several inches in the air. I enjoyed a few seconds of afterglow and then rose and wiped my pubic area with my towel.

"Please stay and help me do him" she requested, referring to her husband. So, we both went to work on his back. When we had him fully relaxed, she had him turn over. I stood by and watched as wife went to work on husband's front.

Soon, he experienced the same subtle movements close to his groin. Accordingly, his cock rose to the occasion. "Oh do get on with it" he impatiently cried. With one movement, she put a knee on the bench swung her other leg over him, and impaled, her willing c*nt onto his straining erection. Her arse was towards his head and her front towards me.

For a few moments I watched as she went up and down in waves of shared pleasure. Then, I went over to her and hugged her rising torso. I took one hand back and caressed her breasts. We kissed and I held her as she brought them both to their climax. Satisfied, we picked up our towels and headed for the showers. We may well have been the last customers to leave Silverleigh that night.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016