photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2016, 07:38 AM

Default Whose seen your wife/girlfriend in their underwear?

Was wondering if anyone had any stories about their partner being seen in just their underwear by another man?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor88 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 10:46 AM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 63 Posts

Yes, actually. Last year a male friend of mine from high school was in town for some kind of work thing or something and asked if he could crash on our couch for four nights. My wife had met him before several times and he'd crashed on our couch once before too, so they knew each other. The first night it was a work night for all three of us so we didn't stay up late or anything but watched a few TV shows together, had a beer or two, had some laughs, etc, then all went to bed (or went to couch in his case).

The next morning my wife (who sleeps naked or topless in panties 95% of the time) pulled on little sweatpants-style shorts and a tank top when she and I left our room to brush our teeth/make coffee/eat breakfast/etc around my friend, as I expected, and I thought nothing of it.

The morning after that, however, she slightly surprised me by again putting on a tank top but leaving nothing but panties on the bottom (not skimpy panties by any means, but panties nonetheless) and again going out to the whole morning routine in front of my friend for a good 20-30 minutes - and while neither he or she actually mentioned the situation out loud in any way, I definitely saw my friend look surprised and his eyes land and linger on her panties for a few seconds.

The next morning she did exactly the reverse: Shorts on bottom, only a bra on top. Same slightly lingering look from my friend, same pleasant 20-30 minutes of coffee and breakfast, but the situation otherwise went unmentioned. Also worth noting that at this point my friend - as I had done too - forewent putting on shorts or sweatpants in the morning and just hung out in a shirt and boxers with us.

Finally, the fourth and final morning my friend would be here, she made the logical final step and went and did her whole morning routine in front of my friend in nothing but a bra and panties. Me and my friend both forewent anything but boxers that morning, so I got to enjoy the odd but arousing experience of sitting at a table with me, my wife and my friend all in the bare minimum to be technically covering our private parts for 20 minutes while eating breakfast, having coffee and discussing our day's plans.

Essentially, my wife gave my friend a very, very slow striptease, doled out piecemeal over the course of four mornings. Sadly, she did not make the step I really wanted her to of going out and doing her morning routine topless in just her panties, and I didn't want to push the issue (my wife is open to a bit of exhibitionism now and then, but I need to know the right times to really encourage her to go for it and when to keep the powder dry for another day, this situation was one of the latter) - but that doesn't mean it wasn't hot!
Old 10-07-2016, 06:39 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default Just curious but

A woman in bra and panties the same as a woman in a bikini?

Just throwing it out there
The Following User Says Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 07:40 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post

NOPE!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 08:03 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Although...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post

My wife might agree with you.

My wife's son moved in with us at 18 years old (He lived with his dad for a few years). For about six years, until he moved in with his girlfriend at 24yo, my wife walked around the house in front of him in a tee shirt (no bra) and panties all the time. She never saw a problem with it but I think that is why he has a milf fetish to this day!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 11:13 AM

My girlfriend used to have a job where they wore a uniform and had a little room to get changed in at the back. One day she was working with a guy and finished at the same time, instead of taking turns they went in to get changed at the same time. She described to me afterwards that as she unbuttoned her trousers and took then off he was half looking away and half glancing back at her white lacy knickers. Enjoying the attention she then took off her top so was standing in just her underwear for a few seconds before beginning to get dressed.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:52 PM

Default Quite many

I think quite many of my friends at some point have seen her in her undies. Often on the weekends I have friends over to watch football and she has past by in only her undies a lot of times. She has admitted that she likes the looks she gets and I find it sexy as hell

A couple of months ago we were going out partying and before we went out to the club I had a friend over for a beer. While we were hanging out in the living room my girlfriend past by in only a towel when going from the shower to our bedroom and I could see how he followed her with his eyes when she walked by. I also know that he thinks that she is really hot (he has told me while being drunk) so some naughty ideas started popping up in my mind. I went to our bedroom and picked out her tiniest G-string that I bought for her from Wicked Weasel, and belive me they are tiny! I told her to wear them tonight and that I was going to leave the door to the bedroom wide open so my friend could see her in them when passing by. She laught about it and told me I was crazy but she was up for it. A couple of minutes later I asked me friend if he could grab us some beers from the fridge. So while he was heading to the kitchen he passed our bedroom and I could from my position se how he looked into it. He then came back with 2 beers with his face red as a tomato and saying nothing.

My girlfriend later told me that he got a good look of her in her undies. She was standing and putting on make up by the mirror and they got eye contact when he passed by.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:52 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default no kniclers - again

We are still in touch with our post natal group, we meet every month and drink some wine/champagne. My daughter is 13 tomorrow. all the couples in our group know that my wife doesn't wear knickers and have witnessed her (unintentional) flashing of her vagina on more than one occasion!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0100 GG Indianapolis 3.JPG   IMG_4653a.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeUghi View Post
I think quite many of my friends at some point have seen her in her undies. Often on the weekends I have friends over to watch football and she has past by in only her undies a lot of times. She has admitted that she likes the looks she gets and I find it sexy as hell

A couple of months ago we were going out partying and before we went out to the club I had a friend over for a beer. While we were hanging out in the living room my girlfriend past by in only a towel when going from the shower to our bedroom and I could see how he followed her with his eyes when she walked by. I also know that he thinks that she is really hot (he has told me while being drunk) so some naughty ideas started popping up in my mind. I went to our bedroom and picked out her tiniest G-string that I bought for her from Wicked Weasel, and belive me they are tiny! I told her to wear them tonight and that I was going to leave the door to the bedroom wide open so my friend could see her in them when passing by. She laught about it and told me I was crazy but she was up for it. A couple of minutes later I asked me friend if he could grab us some beers from the fridge. So while he was heading to the kitchen he passed our bedroom and I could from my position se how he looked into it. He then came back with 2 beers with his face red as a tomato and saying nothing.

My girlfriend later told me that he got a good look of her in her undies. She was standing and putting on make up by the mirror and they got eye contact when he passed by.

wow we need lots more info about this wife. more stories and oh man please show us the panties, preferably with her in them. super hot story. thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 06:59 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
My wife might agree with you.

My wife's son moved in with us at 18 years old (He lived with his dad for a few years). For about six years, until he moved in with his girlfriend at 24yo, my wife walked around the house in front of him in a tee shirt (no bra) and panties all the time. She never saw a problem with it but I think that is why he has a milf fetish to this day!
Was it a problem for you, or did you enjoy her exposure on some level? If it had been me I might- no, would- have been buying her skimpier panties and thinner tops!
The Following User Says Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1