Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2016, 02:00 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts
Default Swingers Club - Third Times a Charm

So after years of hanging around the local no-tell motel's pool watching some of the action and talking about going to the local landed swingers club, we finally started going this year. We don't swing, just some see-and-be-seen, but you can definitely feed off the energy at places like that to make your own sex hotter.

First visit was on a weekday, but they wave the daily fee and just ask you to pay the membership fee and a dinner. Fine by us. Gave us a chance to look around. Not too much going on, with a few regulars and newbies like us and a couple people in the play area. We availed ourselves of one of the bed spaces, didn't see anyone stop by to watch, but went home with ideas.

Second visit was a Friday night, mid-summer. More people, but we got there too early in retrospect. Only thing interesting I saw was one woman playing pool topless. One couple was in the outdoor cabanas, but it was darkened and they kept too much of their clothes on to see much. We took advantage of another cabana, I know a few people wandered by, but no one stopped to watch, though it was kinda dark (her insistence), but I did my best to make sure she was heard

Third visit, Saturday night. Lingerie theme. And jackpot! Much more people and we made sure to come a little later and stick around. The start of the night was annoying because the focus was on an NFL game. We used the time to wander around and start on drinking, as she needed a little liquid courage before even changing. Eventually, after her 2nd glass while we played pool, she declare she was getting warm and headed off to the restroom, returning in her outfit for the evening, a see-thru camisole, black bra, and black lacy panties. Still well-covered compared to a few women wandering around, but still, she got more than a few glances when she bent over to take a shot.

Finally the festivities get started. The dance floor is packed and clothes are starting to fall off, at least temporarily for some women, others removed clothes and they stayed off. Finally, as we are grinding up against each other, she gets a grin on her face and just says "Alright". She then removes the bra from under her camisole and shoves it into my robe's pocket (men were encouraged to wear robes). Now her beautiful breasts are in full view of everyone... mostly. The shading on the see-thru material and the lightness of her aureolas can make it hard to see them, outside of the puckered areas of the nipples themselves. Still, she's pretty much topless and I'm rock hard. We dance for a while and then head downstairs to the play areas. These areas are also packed and we wander around watching the shows. And she is getting turned on, though it doesn't hurt that I'm playing with her nipples through the fabric. We wander around for a while, re-fresh our drinks at the bar (round 4, though I stop drinking alcohol at this point because I'll be driving). Finally she can't take it anymore and we have to hover over one of the playspots in order to use it. Finally the sheets were changed and we could get started. We leave the curtains open a bit and I make sure to maneuver her in front of the opening so everyone got a good view of me removing her clothes. She was so wet that I just had to taste it and went down on her like I was starving. A couple of false starts later (including her having to go the bathroom, though she ran out completely naked rather than grabbing a towel, so everyone down there got to see her streaking there and back.), we got to business. I love the look on her face as she maneuvered my cock inside herself, that mixture of pleasure and relief. She wanted it hard and fast and I gave it to her. A few changes of position later and she came... hard and loud.

Getting few minutes to catch our breaths, we got dressed and indicated that the sheets need to be changed again. We went back upstairs, she still didn't have her bra on and we got our clothes, get changed and leave. By this point, it is 1am, so things were winding down anyway.

It obviously affected her, because she woke up horny the next morning and pretty much jumped me when she noticed I was awake. She loved being exposed like that. She loved watching the other people fucking, she wants me to play with her while we watch and she may even decide to have us play on one of the public spaces so she can get fucked in full view of everyone. So while we can't go all the time (money and business), we're now checking the schedule to see when we can go again.

...oh, and at some point, her bra fell out of my pocket... gonna have to check the lost and found to find it again
Old 12-15-2016, 01:36 AM

So, we went to the club recently for our fourth visit. It was more formal theme and my wife put on heels for the first time in nearly a decade... and remembered why she doesn't wear heels. Spent most of the time barefoot, at least the floor was clean.

More girls got naked, or at least topless this time around. The dance music wasn't as good, but at least one of the early songs was Prince's "Gett Off", so they immediately had our attention. Got to watch some spanking and a couple of girls go at it in the play area. Even the staff was getting more and more undressed. Finally, we went off and grabbed a more public bed than last time, so anyone walking by did get a full view (well, the lighting was low, so details were fuzzy, but still...). We messed around and got progressively undressed. After a while, she started blowing me, with her head facing toward the public area, so anyone could see her mouth going up and down my shaft. Played around some more and when she was ready, she laid down on her side and had me enter her from behind, so people watching her get fucked wouldn't just see a plumbing shot. We shifted later to missionary to finish off. A little time to clean up and get dressed, wandered around a bit more and then headed out the door because it was just after 1 am. Was a little miffed that the coat check girl put her top back on

Talking with her later, she realized she went a little further than she was currently comfortable with, so we'll have to dial it back a little and not be that public. Plus a random single guy asking us in the middle of our foreplay if we wanted company (he got a firm 'no') managed to throw her off-track even more. She still loves the concept, but it's a matter of getting used to the reality. Probably going to be a few months before we have time to try again.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2016, 09:42 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
Plus a random single guy asking us in the middle of our foreplay if we wanted company (he got a firm 'no') managed to throw her off-track even more. She still loves the concept, but it's a matter of getting used to the reality. Probably going to be a few months before we have time to try again.
I'm glad you're enjoying your exploration of this life!

Just a tip from a vet - if you can't handle being asked whether you want company, then either put up a sign that says "watch only," or have your fun in a part of the club designated as "watch only," or don't show up at a club.

It's polite for someone (single or couple) to ask whether you want company rather than just jumping in, and this guy did the right thing. If you are in a sex club, you are going to be asked such things, and you should take it as a compliment that he was interested in one or both of you.

But be clear that what he did was not inappropriate and would not be discouraged by any club - most people go there to make connections, and in order to do so you have to approach others. I'm sorry that the wife isn't ready for such things yet, but if you go back it'll happen again (probably) and I just don't want you to be offended or yell at someone when they're taking the "high road."

Good luck with he continued adventures, and thanks for sharing them here!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 01:45 AM

On one hand, yeah, at least he asked, but on the other hand, if you didn't get your invitation up in the bar or the dance floor, you don't ask to 'cut in' in the play area. He should have been happy just to be allowed down there because most swinger's clubs I know of won't even allow single men to be in the play areas. And there are no signs available to designate 'watch only' at the club, everything we were told was that you can watch unless you are invited to join. Another place we went to had wristbands to designate interests, but even that seemed to be ignored by the single guys.

My wife knows what she is in for. This is a sex club. And, yeah, we should have gone to a more enclosed area, but she thought she was ready and it is a fantasy of her's to have an audience see what a little sl*t she can be. Maybe next time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1