uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2014, 08:17 PM

Default wife exposed at doctor's visit

Sometimes things just fall into place, and this is one of them. I mean, it really came out of nowhere! I had read stories about a wife being exposed during medical exams, and found them stimulating if the wife was on the shy side. That is, caught between having to be exposed because of a medical treatment, and not wanting to make a scene - and being embarrassed by forced nudity. My wife is Chinese, and very modest, though she does wear short dresses pretty regularly. She is a delightful combination of being "fashionable" and shy, meaning she will wear a short dress, then tug all day at the hem to keep it down. Of course, no matter how careful she is, she does end up showing her panties now and then. (see my other posts....)

Anyway, one day she told me she was going to the doctor, and since she doesn't believe in western medicine, she was going to a doctor who practices traditional Chinese medicine. I had no idea what that meant, but since it was her arm that hurt, I wasn't exactly excited. So we show up at this little storefront in a shopping district, (lots of asian businesses there) and my wife goes inside the treatment room. After a few minutes I go check up on her, and she is on her stomach, with some sort of poultice wrapped around her arm. Totally surprising however, is she has her shirt pulled up in back, and her bra off, with these glass bowls on her bare skin, like small glass bulbs, or goldfish bowls. I later learned this is "cupping". Well, these bowls, about 6 of them, are on her back and shoulders. The interesting thing about cupping, as you will see later, is that the process leaves bright red/purple circles on the skin, so you can see EXACTLY where they were placed. My wife is grumbling about having to take her bra off, but otherwise the doctor couldn't put the cups where he wanted. Pretty tame though, since she is lying on her stomach, like suntanning at the beach. This sets the stage...

The next time she goes, I am sitting outside in the car, so I'm not checking in on her. The doc comes out periodically to have a smoke, and in his broken English, tells me my wife is doing fine, not to worry - a couple of more treatments and her arm and back will be fine..."wait a minute" I think, "her back"? This time the treatment is a lot longer, like an hour and a half, and I'm getting a little annoyed. When we get home, I'm more annoyed than anything else. But that night I see her back, covered with these bright red circles, and before she slips on her tee-shirt, I notice that the circles extend below the waistband of her panties. "Whoa" I think, what is going on here? The doctor is a 50ish guy, not sleazy looking, but not harmless looking either, he has a real slick way about him and he apparently talks his patients into a lot of different treatments, according to my wife. So now my antennae are up...what if...??? So in a real casual way, I ask my wife about how the treatments were going. I won't bore you with my interrogation techniques, but they were subtle, and couched in "concern" over my wife's well-being. Here's what I found out..the cupping increased this time, and went all over her back, and onto her buttucks. She had to pull her panties down "some", to accommodate the cupping right on her butt cheeks - her embarrassed comment to me was she was glad she is an "old lady", because how would a young girl feel with having to pull her panties off? (My wife is NOT old, late 30's, and has an attractive face, and has a very nice figure - not large boobs, but a slender proportioned build with nice legs) From her comment, I knew she was herself rather embarrassed, so I probed further. Turns out the doc put a towel across her bottom at first, but when he started massaging her low back and butt, it "kind of came off". What!!!??? NOW I was interested. It gets better!

Now I do know that massaging the buttocks is a legitimate move..good for the legs and the nerves running down to the legs. My wife tells me he was giving her a good massage, though it took her a little while to get over her embarrassment. So by now I'm getting pretty horny, thinking of the possibilities. We are in bed, and I turn her over onto her stomach, and tell her I'll give her a massage...so I do, low back and butt - and she tells me, without prompting her, that she understands why women get turned on by a butt massage, it feels good "down there"...I'm stunned, is she admitting that the massage at the doctor's office turned her on??!! Well, it is turning ME on! Since I've got her on her stomach, I pull her panties down to where I can see all of the red circles, even those below her panty waistband. Now I can tell how far her panties were pulled down, because the cupping only works on bare skin, and I'm thinking that reasonably, her panties had to be pulled down an inch or two below the red circles. Now I can tell that even with her legs together, her anus was almost sure to be visible. Now, I'm not a big anus guy, but it was kind of exciting that this doc was probably enjoying the view of her little puckered hole. More important I guess, is my wife would certainly hate being so exposed! So in massaging her buttocks still, sure enough, with her panties pulled down an inch past the lowest red circle, especially as I move her butt cheeks around, her little puckered hole is totally exposed. Right then her panties were more than halfway off, but I could not see her pussy - just a tantalizing dark area beyond her anus. I mean, I could see where her pussy was, but could not make out any detail.

So just for kicks, I pull her panties down a little further, pretending in my mind that the doctor sensing how passive my wife is, had pulled her panties down a little further, say a couple of inches past the last circles. My heart nearly leaped out of my chest, when I saw what was revealed when I pulled her panties down a few more inches - there were two MORE circles below the ones I thought were surely the lowest ones! These last two were on the lowest part of her butt, and if they were any lower, they would be on her thighs!!! I'm telling you, you cannot miss these red circles, they were exactly where my wife's panties had to have been pulled down to an inch or so below her ass cheeks. Checking out the view, my heart nearly stopped, as now I could see my wife's split, I mean pussy lips, which by now were starting to glisten. Kneading her butt rubbed her pussy lips together too, obviously a pleasurable feeling when down by her husband...but that doc? I swear to those of you who now think I'm full of BS, and this is fiction - this is exactly what happened! (I have seen other Chinese medical treatments, and the Chinese doctors definitely don't seem to care that their patients are exposed)

Well by this time I'm roaring to go, and as I'm inside her all I can think of is this doctor staring at my wife's pussy, while she is helplessly on her stomach, afraid to protest what she suspects is complete exposure of her nether regions. And BTW, kneading her butt cheeks definitely opens up the labia - try it sometime, my wife's pussy was on complete display!

There are 3 more "treatments" in her series...we'll see if anything else transpires - I'm certainly going to check out how low those circles go each time, and if he takes other liberties...
Old 02-25-2014, 02:19 AM

"Cupping" is indeed a normal Chinese treatment for many things but the last 2 cups down on the buttcheeks is a bit too much.
I have had up to the full 40+ cups on my back but never had to loose my undies!
Old 02-25-2014, 12:41 PM

She had 4 on her butt cheeks, including two below her waist, and 2 way below the bottom half. suspicious, no?
The Following User Says Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 01:14 PM

Slightly below the waist, no. The other 2 lower ones - very fishy...
Old 02-25-2014, 01:43 PM

Cupping feels great on the back but that doctor is definitely enjoying the view. ;-)
Old 02-25-2014, 04:14 PM

Default 3rd visit

My poor unsuspecting (or maybe just helpless) wife went for her 3rd visit. (The first two visits were last week) She probably does suspect something, because after this visit she says her arm still hurts, and maybe the doctor's visits are a waste of time, and she's thinking of not going to the last two visits. On the other hand she has paid for them, so she's not the type to waste money either...

This visit I'm not there at all, I had a late meeting at work. This time she comes back with these cloth pads on her low back, soaked with some kind of liniment..pretty smelly. She takes a sponge bath when she gets home, so I could see again all the cupping marks. Sure enough, the 3rd time she still has the cupping marks on the very lowest edge of her butt checks, so I guess the doctor is taking full advantage, knowing that I'm not there to watch. Again, my wife says the appointment takes a pretty long time, again about an hour and a half. This time she says the doctor gave her a long massage, really working her back, and even her legs. I "innocently" asked her how he could massage her back with the cupping, and she says he takes the cups off when he does her butt and legs...this when she mentioned again that maybe she doesn't need to go anymore...I said "up to you hon, but you did pay for it already...we'll see if she goes again later this week - I'm going to go with her this time)

More details - now she tells me that his elbows on her butt is kind of painful...so he was getting his face inches from my wife's bottom, free to stare since she could hardly turn around while on her stomach, her face in that little depression in the massage table..I mean the guy, if that was his intent, could look to his heart's content. I'm beginning to wonder if he snapped a few photos...would he be that brazen?!

Finally, my wife asks me to check around for any rashes. I ask her why, and she said that the doctor was concerned she might be allergic to the liniment and cupping, and so he checked her out thoroughly, but said she should look out for any hives or rash. I said, "he's a Chinese doctor, what does he know about allergies?" She said of course Chinese doctors know about allergies, and "he checked my underarms, and insides of all the joints, for any rashes..." I guess she had her panties on when he did all this, but still, seems like nice work if you can get it...

I'll let you guys know if anything interesting happens, assuming she goes that is.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 09:15 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

If her bra is unhooked for the back cupping and massage, and he’s examining her armpits, then he’s probably lifting her up and getting a free titty shot. But, as I mentioned in my “Medical Mischief” thread, since I was a little kid and first learned that doctors got to see women naked, I consider it a perk of the job, at least getting in a few looks. If he’s groping, or making her get unnecessary treatment just to perv her, then he’s crossed a line. Most Western GPs spend part of their week sliding their fingers in young women’s pussies and assholes, and fondling breasts, all in the line of duty. More power to them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 01:22 PM

thanks for the feedback, I totally agree - perks of the job, and if he enjoys the view, more power to him! :-) I guess I enjoy it more if he does something a little "nasty", but the whole situation is kind of stimulating anyway. After all, I am not there, and I certainly cannot read his thoughts...I can however, enjoy the titillating situation - pun intended!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 05:16 PM

Default follow-up exam

Sorry, was a little slow in posting because my wife canceled one appointment, and we didn't go until last Saturday. I thought she was going by herself, which would seem to leave the doc freer to do his thing, and I was waiting to see if he took advantage. On the other hand, if it was the same location (very low on the buttocks) for the cupping, maybe that meant it was legit - that is, that is how cupping goes...would be hard to tell. But if the doc knew I was there, he might be more cautious....that might be even more revealing, no pun intended! So since now I had to go with my wife, i thought I'd do a little experimenting. I dropped her off, and then went to find a parking space. I found one, but waited a half hour, figuring he would be well into cupping by then, and I'd see if I could "bust" him. Turns out I was wrong on the timing, he was doing some other treatment, and he had me come in and watch. my wife was on her stomach as usual, and he had given her something to read (through the little face opening on the massage table) and he was working on her back. I was a little disappointed to see that my timing wasn't right, but I was curious to see if he now was going to be more appropriate in his cupping treatments.

Then, before the cupping treatment, the doc was showing me where the muscles and ligaments were that he was treating, and traced them on the back of my wife's legs, back and inner surfaces. I don't know if he was just being a doc, and not aware of other people's sensitivities, or whether he was fucking with us, but he ran his fingers from within an inch of my wife's pussy, to her calves, several times, (when he traced the inner thigh) and from her butt cheeks to her ankles.

She was still wearing her black tights, so she was fully clothed, but it was still kind of stimulating to see a stranger touch my wife so intimately, right in front of me. I was playing it cool, but I could feel my cock twitch as he did this. I've only fantasized about another man with my wife, this was as much as I'd ever experienced in real life! (except having my wife's panties exposed)

So after another 1/2 hour, he starts the cupping. Lo and behold, although now her bra was off, the cupping was just on her back, and the ones on her buttocks were at waist level. her panties were off, but just enough to see her butt crack, nothing was really exposed. Then he put a towel over everything, very "professional" and demure!! Only, that is NOT how it happened the two times before - my wife was clear there was no towel, and the cupping marks were WAY lower!

Since nothing was going to happen apparently, I went back outside to the waiting area. The treatment completed, we went home. Curious though, my wife asked me more than once whether she was exposed "back there". Like a good husband, I assured her she was not, just a little of her butt cheeks was showing. She didn't seem very convinced. that night we made love, and was I surpised! I saw the usual cupping circles, but the doc had placed another cup after I left, this time further down on her butt - not as low as the previous times, but way lower than the waist. No wonder my wife was asking about being exposed - he had obviously "snuck" another cup on, and gotten a better peek at my wife's pussy as he pulled her tights and panties down to accommodate the lowest cup - but only after I had left. He was being much more careful while I was there, but I guess he couldn't help himself, he had to sneak another peek!

The last treatment is this week; I think I will drop my wife off, tell her I am running errands, and then come back after an hour or so and check in on the cupping...I'll bet he has the towel on my wife, but I'll bet his cupping goes low again, a last peek...any takers?
Old 03-04-2014, 03:34 PM

>>Of course, no matter how careful she is, she does end up showing her panties now and then. (see my other posts....)

Wasn't it your ex-wife who had trouble showing her panties a lot? Does your current wife do so as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to legno For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1