Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1 View Post
Once I saw you'd put up a picture I took the liberty of going through all your posts to check for other pics. Nothing to worry about in what you wrote If you felt inspired to show off that bouncing booty I'm sure all doubt over whether to apologise would be forever erased by the responses
I never did get a picture from the back taken, that would solve my need to get photoshop and learn how to blur faces. But no point, to capture my booth properly you need video to see the shake!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2013, 06:55 PM

Default Wow!

Well I'm sure you'd get a good reaction if you posted just a pic - although seeing it in motion sounds hot! Sounds like you're pleased with your booty skills

Is that something a girl practices in front of a mirror?

Last edited by dad1; 05-22-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Well I'm sure you'd get a good reaction if you posted just a pic - although seeing it in motion sounds hot! Sounds like you're pleased with your booty skills

Is that something a girl practices in front of a mirror?
I am getting pretty comfortable around the pool in the confines of <my> new private lodge so walking around in my wet clothes feels a lot more normal so I might get the confidence to post one of those. I never did buy a swimming costume so I go in with just a small shirt and panties and even after I am all wet I might sit at the table and have a drink while my fiend sits less than 2 meters away. I still don't know if I will post anything. I want to but I don't know if I can. But a back shot, even though it is more taboo, is an interesting option because I don't have to worry about blurring my face.

As to the bounce, some girls can do it and some can't. Mine is pretty good and I have practiced before. It's the kind of thing you might do when you are goofing around with your girlfriends. You have to hone your skills before you can show it off. Like at wedding or something. We always have dancing at weddings here and that is a good place to dance without being frowned upon for going out to the night clubs. We get English girls here from time to time and they always try to do our dancing but they never can.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyBounceBupe View Post
I am getting pretty comfortable around the pool in the confines of <my> new private lodge so walking around in my wet clothes feels a lot more normal so I might get the confidence to post one of those. I never did buy a swimming costume so I go in with just a small shirt and panties and even after I am all wet I might sit at the table and have a drink while my fiend sits less than 2 meters away. I still don't know if I will post anything. I want to but I don't know if I can. But a back shot, even though it is more taboo, is an interesting option because I don't have to worry about blurring my face.
I recommend swimmming nude it is wonderful.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:59 PM

Thanked 2,389 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoothie View Post
I recommend swimmming nude it is wonderful.
I'm gonna have to agree with McSmoothie... skinny dipping (swimming naked) Is one of the most relaxing, liberating activities you can do. The water feels so much better on your skin when there is nothing obstructing its path as it flows over your entire body. Try it at least once... even if you do it in private when nobody's around. You'll never want to wear anything while you swim ever again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Craze899667 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 07:55 PM

Default Very interesting...

...and very sexy to hear described So does your booty clap as well as bounce?

Also, regarding a pic of the bouncing booty at rest, you think you might be able to pull up your wet shirt and tie it in a knot for a rear view?

Thanks for answering booty, embarrassment, and whacking off questions. I've enjoyed hearing your thoughts!
The Following User Says Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2013, 07:42 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

If you like to make a picture, just make sure your face isn't on the picture. That way you cannot make any mistakes and get recognized.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:44 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craze899667 View Post
I'm gonna have to agree with McSmoothie... skinny dipping (swimming naked) Is one of the most relaxing, liberating activities you can do. The water feels so much better on your skin when there is nothing obstructing its path as it flows over your entire body. Try it at least once... even if you do it in private when nobody's around. You'll never want to wear anything while you swim ever again.
That describes it perfectly!
Old 05-24-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoothie View Post
That describes it perfectly!
I learned of the skinny dipping just before it was brought up here. He said I could just strip off in the water and he would not see anything anyway. But I am still not ready to galavant naked in broad daylight like some bush girl. So I never did it but he suggested that I should do it sometime after he is in bed. I suppose I should say I've been staying here quite a lot. It is so much nicer than my place and so sometimes I am here even when he is not. And I think he's a really great guy for letting me! (He reads my posts) Anyway, I'm often up long after he is asleep because he works early, so he suggested I try it in the dark by myself first. Other than shyness, the other problem I have is that winter is setting in fast and I am not sure I can swim at night because it is starting to get very cold. It's after midnight on Friday and he is still working because I guess people are still up in America but we will probably bum around when he is done so it wont be tonight. But I'll work on my courage and report back if I try it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
...and very sexy to hear described So does your booty clap as well as bounce?

Also, regarding a pic of the bouncing booty at rest, you think you might be able to pull up your wet shirt and tie it in a knot for a rear view?

Thanks for answering booty, embarrassment, and whacking off questions. I've enjoyed hearing your thoughts!
People clap for my booty, but it does not clap. See look at me just laying down low-brow talk. I am a woman of the world now. I have wanted to take a picture so I'll consider your request if I post something. I see that I have learned yet another term for masturbation. Around here they would usually say tossing or wanking and that is usually just for guys. I don't think there is a word for girls because I don't think it is that common, and if it is, it is never mentioned. However, someone should tell the world what they are missing out on!

(I can't believe that I am willingly going to hit the reply button now, I was about to delete it and my friend has just read over my shoulder and convinced me otherwise. Can't get much more low-brow than that!)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1