uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2016, 07:48 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default You flirted for years, did anything ever happen?

My long time flirt was with Jane, my bookkeeper. She has a knockout body and that girl-next-door beauty that drives me crazy.She is happily married to her HS sweetheart, but she and I would innocently flirt. She would go on weekend to the beach and always make sure to show me her pics, usually in a tiny bikini with her nipples poking through the thin material. She would help me pack shipping boxes so that I could see down her low cut blouses while I held the boxes and she taped. She had a sexy way of blushing when she told a slightly off color joke.

Anyway, I sold the company and she went to work for the new owners, but she still called me frequently to complain that the new owners were not nearly as fun to work for as I was. We had lunch together sometimes if I was in the neighborhood. One day she called and asked me for help with her little mail order business, I offered to look it over if the wanted to stop by my home office one day after work.

She came by one evening when my wife was gone, we started going over her business, I made a few changes and showed her how to be more profitable. Then we were done, I offered her a class of wine and we went to sit in the den. She asked me if I missed owning that company, now I was just an independent consultant, I told her yes, especially the people, especially her. I joked and asked her if she had been to the beach lately, I missed seeing her bikini pics. She smiled, I asked her if she enjoyed showing them to me. She said she liked seeing my reaction, she said she felt safe teasing me since she knew I would never made a pass at an employee.

I said "well, you're not an employee now." She smiled and said "but, I'm a happily married woman", laughing when she said it. There was a long pause, she was blushing a bit, then she said "would you like to see what I teased you with all those years?"

"That would make me very happy".

Jane stood up, reached down and pulled her top over her head, she had on a beautiful lacy bra, I could see her nipples through the lace. She was standing right in front of me, she started to unhook the back, I said, "please, let me do that".

She turned her back to me, I reached up and unhooked her, she turned around and lowered her bra, yes, they were real and they were magnificent. 38D''s on her small frame, I lifted each breast, kissed and sucked on her nipples. she put her hand behind my head and moaned with pleasure. She put her hand over my pants and rubbed my cock for a moment, but then said, "this is as far as we can go".

I reveled in her for a few more moments, then she backed away and put her bra and shirt on again. I said "thank you, that was worth waiting all those years for". She smiled and said "I wore that pretty bra for you, I wanted to do this for a long time".

We wrapped up our visit, I still have lunch with her every now and then, she has some health issues so she can't get out as much. I see her on Facebook a lot with her husband and grown children, I'm glad we stopped where we did, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:51 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Cousin Years Later

A mild story with a mildly happy ending.

I have a cousin who is a year older than me. In our late teens we spent time together at family events and vacations, and there was some mildly physical flirting between us. She was an attractive tall slender blonde. Even though she was a nice, and smart, person, and undeniably attractive, for some reason supposedly nobody asked her out during her teen years, so I don’t think she had much male intimacy.

I managed to see her little titties on a few occasions; at least once in a bikini downblouse, once in a bra downblouse, and once when she undressed in a room that only had a sheer curtain over the window (I have previously posted this story-I'm confident she knew I was watching her). One of us would initiate some “incidental” or “accidental” touching or rubbing or pressing, but if I ever tried to take it further, she would back away. Due to her being “older”, and my cousin, and the fact that I was a lousy flirt, it never escalated into anything at all. I felt that she must’ve been aware of my attraction to her, I guessed that to at least some extent she enjoyed pressing her body against mine and showing off her body to me, but it was never spoken openly for the four or five or so years that this went on.

She married young, and out of our teen years we rarely saw each other; perhaps every few years at some family event. And we were never alone. Then once when we were in our forties I was at my aunt’s house for a family Christmas party. When it was time for my family to leave, and my wife and kids were already out in the car, my cousin met me alone in the foyer. She hugged me goodbye as is our custom. I quickly kissed her on the cheek. And then she turned her head and kissed me full on the lips, as is NOT our family custom. Not a real long make-out, but not a little peck either. Enough for me to have finally kissed the woman I fantasized about so much in my youth.

That was perhaps fifteen years ago, and in our rare encounters nothing has happened since.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s