uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2016, 02:12 AM

Default Another London Sauna

In the early 1990 I found my self working in Brentwood, England. About once a week, usually Tuesdays, I would take the train into London and then ride the subway to Swiss Cottage. In those days there was a small storefront business called the "Swiss Cottage Unisex Sauna".

According to the, strange, house rules one could use the saunas, steam room, and plunge pool naked, but had to wear a towel in the area between them! One visit I emerged from the steam room with the intention of swimming the short length (10 or 11 feet) of the plunge pool. There were two ladies, sitting naked on the edge of the pool with their legs stretch accross it.

"Hi" I said, and stepped into the end of the pool. They smiled and I crouched down and swam, just submerged to the other end of the pool. On reaching the other end I stood up and turned round. The ladies giggled a little as they looked at my cold shrunken cock.

Then I lowered myself into the water and swam back. As I did so I felt something soft pushing me further below the water. When I emerged and turned round the girls were stretched across the pool resting on their feet and hands. They had been using their bums to push me further below the water. I said thanks and headed to the sauna to dry off.

During the next hour, or so, paths crossed with no specific interaction. I am always a little turned on at naturist facilities. A respect for the rules and a certain decorum usually stop me from becoming visibly aroused.

Well into the evening, perhaps after nine, I was again standing by the pool. One of the ladies in question was floating on her back in the pool. As I looked down on her, and she opened her legs. She opened them so wide I could clearly see her outer labia parting. This was too much for me, I threw my towel over my shoulder and encompassed my growing penis between my thumb and forefinger and started to wank.

One guy commented that I should beware lest any of the staff saw me. He also expressed a concern that I might cream the pool (unlikely). The lady closed her legs and her friend told me to go into the sauna. Inside, I sat on my towel and caught my breath. A few moments later they both joined me.

"We want to see you come" said the first, as she sat on a bench above my left shoulder. The other (Poly IIRC) sat opposite me. So I started to slowly and gently masturbate as I admired (lusted for more like!) the breasts, waist, hips and pubic region of one half of my naked audience.

"If you show me some pussy, I will come" I said. Poly? obligingly opened her l legs, put her hand on her pubic hair and pulled upwards. This had the effect of opening her c*nt lips. A few more strokes, and I creamed my hand.

Now, I can't say that this was the best orgasm I ever had. I was a little nervous lest someone less approving should enter the Sauna. I immediately stood up and wrapped my towel around myself. At that moment someone did indeed come in. He stayed a few minutes. Meanwhile, the three of us sat in silence. As soon as the gentleman, left the girls had a good laugh. I sort of smiled, not knowing how to react. Hey, any orgasm is better than no orgasm, yes?

That may have not been a great "come", but have had some great ones happily remembering the occasion.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2016, 07:38 PM

Do these places still exist?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrv6 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrv6 View Post
Do these places still exist?
"Swiss Cottage Unisex Sauna" is now "Swiss Cottage Thai Massage and Spa” I have not been there since the change. There are endless possibilities over, in nearby Kentish Town, at "Rio's Naturist Spa". You will find a thread on this very subject.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s