Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 01:14 AM

Thanked 7,329 Times in 390 Posts
Default STEP1MODELS SITE

ok guys...

we have finally gone live and our first video is available for preview and purchase! (sarah) the site is step1models.com we'd like to thank all of you for your support/feedback and especially thank alex for this opportunity to share our passion for this content. we will be posting a full video on this forum every 4 to 5 weeks. please visit our yahoo group anytime and view our photos. we'll be updating frequently on there to show our upcoming models and our recruiting prospects. we always love to hear suggestions for further content, questions for models etc... if you have any questions about the site, go ahead and private message me so we can keep these posts forum related. thanks again for your patience!!!

original video post: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=83242

yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HDAmateurAuditions/
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to step1models For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 02:53 AM

Thanked 2,023 Times in 237 Posts

Outstanding !!!! Cant wait to see what comes next .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to codyman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 03:02 AM

thank you! i forgot to mention that this video is from my partner. "big T" ...we will be alternating updates weekly. his are labeled "hdamateurauditions" and mine are of course "step1models"
The Following User Says Thank You to step1models For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 06:24 PM

Default Props

I have to give props to Step1Models...looks like a 1st class site.

More over i think the moderators of OCC deserve some props for letting Step1Models use some good feedback from this forum to get rolling. I know none of us want to see this site get peppered with solicitations, but I would say this particular instance was extremely rare. Good job by the moderators to use sound case by case judgement, rather than blast people because of a blanket rule like some other sites would have.

Thanks to all, thats why I choose to be a member here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to st8015 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 07:13 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,416 Times in 865 Posts

Just to add to what st8015 commented on, this type of situation is very rare here on the forums.

We are always careful to keep the forums free of SPAM. There has only been a handful of instances in the past 5 years that we have given paysite owners (or producers) permission to promote themselves here.

Our policy has not changed. You aren't going to see our forums inundated with this sort of thing.

We made a special exception here because step1models has a unique style that I think our members will appreciate. In addition to the fact that they will be posting some full length videos here, as well as announcements and previews of "What's New" at their site.

I want to wish step1models the best of luck with their new site.

Thanks,
Old 11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,487 Times in 2,500 Posts

I haven't commented at all on anything you have posted since you started, so I would like to add to Alex's post by saying it's great to have you and your videos here.

I was a bit skeptical at first and I might of jumped the gun on your earlier posts but it seems like you're a man of your word and I'm glad things worked out the way they did.

Slick
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 09:20 PM

Default First Video on Step1Models

speaking of what's new... the videos are 60 mins or so and we split them up into 5 to 12 clips to make them easy to download. not to mention you get a free zip file of the pictures taken during the shoot. so here is the first clip of our launch video. we thought you guys would like to see how my partner interacts with his models as well...

please remember that we will be adding a full video of every fifth model posted to our site just for you to show our appreciation and interest in this forum. i just want to stress that we aren't all about making money and that we want everyone to enjoy some of the fun. unfortunately, it costs money to do this and we are relying on your support.

BTW the videos will generally be a higher resolution on our site....I had to bring the res down on this to get it under 100mb, but i think it still looks great...hope you enjoy!

As always we welcome your feedback and support.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv sarah1.wmv (76.81 MB, 7640 views)
Streaming Videos
sarah1

12m:30s

The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to step1models For This Useful Post:
45auto, Aaron_IL, antispam_20032003, artymonk, astra100, atomic_monkey, beugelbekje, Boneman, Bunnyman, buzz691956, cardlock2003, cemoorehead, chaddy79, Clair-G, clc100, CP, cpuprof2003, curly804, dandd, deaddogs, docspl53, dro, eddeedde, ERREALA, eviltwin, exhibitw*tcher, Fango, ffrayban1, flatlander1969, friarfrat, gandolf, georgejetson195, gov135, gregmartin, gs500e91, ILBB, Iron280, jackrockpete, jawsfun, joeri73, John55545, johnray12, Kirsarge, knightfall, kpot60, krissy, lapeer25, lurker_mike, makess2, mccormack1, member666, mjmymjmy, mokkai, MR. BLONDE, mr1drfl, mrspock, nastyb, ncsuguy, ogre2100, outpoutpout, parttimer, peterbush44, phoe, pwp3006, rgmarried, rickmadden, Robbart, sbl3815, shrowderclam5, Sinister Minister, Slick, spammyspammy, spunk15, stickshifter2, suihu369, sunnynude, TAHIKELI, tweetybroad, vajna, webcrawler, wendiego
Old 11-05-2009, 12:40 AM

Thanked 32,161 Times in 1,153 Posts

I agree with st8015. This site is awesome because of the diligence of Alex and the staff, who know the difference between some bullshit plug and a smart, mutually beneficial arrangement like this one. I love a spam-free environment but wouldn't want these babies thrown out with the bath water.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 07:10 PM

Thanked 17,709 Times in 758 Posts

wow!!! sarah is soooooooooooooo adorable. i am totally in love with her. i can't wait to see more.

can you guys give us any background story on her?
The Following User Says Thank You to atomic_monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic_monkey View Post
wow!!! sarah is soooooooooooooo adorable. i am totally in love with her. i can't wait to see more.

can you guys give us any background story on her?

my partner "BiG T" did this shoot... here is his answer to your request:

well on the site, i give a bit of a background story on her. what happened was that my brother was out at a bar with his girlfriend. his girlfriend and sarah started talking and later in the night she mentioned she was considering stripping to pay off her school loans. (senior in college) however, she visited a strip club and it scared the crap out of her. not to mention, she can't dance very well. (you'll see this in the naked dancing part of the video. she was very nervous about dancing) anyways, i had specifically told my brother not to tell people what i do and not to recruit where we live lol... BUT he was drunk and wanted to see sarah naked, so he told her what i do and gave her my number. i got a text from her the next night, had her send some photos, then immediately set up a shoot with her. she has never done any modeling before and you can see in the clip we posted here, that she was even expecting to do her first shoot without getting paid haha..sort of a test shoot i guess. anyways, i ended up having great fun with her and she even brings me left over pizza once a week after her shift (works at a pizza place) also, after the shoot, i found a thank you card on my coffee table along with an organic chocolate bar. she had a lot of fun and i will be doing more with her. she also agreed to be available for personalized videos. johnnie and i are still working out how to offer those... let me know if you'd like to know anything else about her (within reason) i ask her quite a few questions in the video, along with personal sexual questions. we never tell the girls ahead of time, what we will be asking. we only mention that some questions can get personal and can be sexual in nature...

i'm so glad you lover her as much as i do!!

Big T
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to step1models For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
photo shoot, step1models

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017