photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-11-2017, 09:04 AM

Default Wedding

A different idea maybe having something occur during possibly an outdoor wedding. With the two combatants having a struggle on a hill far enough away and as the couple getting married is about to give their "I do" to each other, in rolling down the hill come a combination of 2 of the women, with others joining, including one being a bridesmaid?
The Following User Says Thank You to chiefy2404 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2017, 05:00 PM

First off, a tip of the cap and sincere thanks to very9look for the story idea. It was just what I needed to get going. I did make a slight change to the cast of characters. Hope you don't mind very9look.

Another thing that got me inspired was a youtube video of jello wrestling. Now I will say that most of these jello, mud, oil, cole slaw wrestling vids of giggling girls rolling around don't do much for me. By chance I stumbled on this particular vid where the girls were actually pissed. No blows were thrown, but the hair pulling was real. It was a classic blonde vs. brunette. The blonde got the better of her opponent and made a move on her bikini top. The brunette defended well until the blonde feels around the brunette's back for the tie to her top. She grabs it and intentionally pulls the knot loose. The brunette then tries to cover up with her arms allowing the blonde to push her to a face down squatting position. Then the blonde swings her leg over the brunette's neck and rides the back of her head and neck, grinding on it. The brunette slides backwards out of the hold while the blonde splashes some jello in her face. Words are exchanged and the brunette makes a grab for the blonde's top. She's unsuccessful and they lock up again. At this point they stop the match. Why, I don't know. There was nothing going on that didn't happen earlier.

Why do I like this? 1.It's a hair pulling catfight, not a ghetto punch out and not a "lets get drunk and roll around" romp. 2.The calculation of the blonde, who is dominating, to humiliate the brunette.

Here's the link:www.youtube.com/watch?v=96TfA_yjZUM

Teresa Scalia: Slip Sliding Away

For the past couple of years, Roxanne Starr had diligently worked to become accepted as a legitimate businesswoman in the community. Being the owner of a somewhat notorious bar and strip club did not ingratiate her with the other business owners. However, when Roxanne opened the lingerie shop in the main street retail district, the other merchants could not ignore her presence. Roxanne became active in the Junior Chamber of Commerce and participated in their activities.

The Jaycees hosted an annual Fun Days event to raise money for the various local charities. The event had a history of success, but in recent years attendance had been lacking and the amount of donations had correspondingly decreased. The Jaycees were meeting to plan this year's event. Roxanne attended the meeting and listened carefully to the discussion. She soon determined that this year's event would not include anything that had not been done in the past. And she also took note of the members bemoaning the fact that their event was not generating the interest it once had. Roxanne had an idea and decided to present it to the members.

"I've got an idea. Now before any of you make up your minds, hear me out. Fun Days has been lagging and the numbers are there to prove it. We need something to put new life into the event. The data also shows that we have an untapped demographic that does not attend this event. Namely, the male of the species."

"Roxanne, surely you're not proposing we have some of your "dancers" perform at Fun Days?" asked a bemused fellow Jaycee.

"I think we could do something very PG rated. What I have in mind is an oil wrestling venue. No violence, no serious competition, just the girls sliding around in a pool of salad oil. The girls will all know each other and will have everything planned out prior to the matches. We already have a liquor license so we can sell beer at the venue. What do you think?" Roxanne asked.

There was a long silence while the membership pondered Roxanne's proposal. Then one member spoke up.

"You know, this could work. Of course, it will turn off some of the female population, but as Roxanne pointed out to us, they haven't been supporting this event in the last few years. If we want this to continue we need to truly think outside the box and attract a different audience."

A lengthy discussion followed with some dissension and some agreement in the membership. A consensus was finally reached and Roxanne was given the go-ahead to put on the oil wrestling show.

"Thank you, I'm sure this will be a great addition to our fundraising effort," said Roxanne.

Roxanne went to work planning the event with great hopes that it would be a success.

Fast forward several weeks and the Fun Days event is taking place. The location is the Central Park of the town. The oil wrestling show is scheduled to go on in the early evening. Portable light towers have been brought in to illuminate the ring. Bleachers were set up on three sides of the inflatable 12 ft. by 12 ft. ring. The brightly colored vinyl ring had an inflated 2 ft. curb to contain the oil and the contestants. The front row of the bleachers was quite close to the ring. In fact, there was just enough room to walk between the ring curb in the first row of seats.

It was time for the show to begin and Roxanne gave some final instructions to her contestants. All of which were recruited from either the Gentleman's Club or Roxanne's lingerie shop.

"All right ladies we all know what to do. I'll keep track of time for the matches and you all know the order. Right? Maria and Jenna will be the third and final match. Remember now, no wardrobe malfunctions, no dirty fighting just slip and slide around and have fun. Okay?" Roxanne asked.

The two ladies in the final match were two of Roxanne's most trusted employees. Maria Ramirez and Jenna Myers. Maria has had a long history of dealings with both Teresa Scalia and Barbara Anderson while Jenna, not too long ago, had a most satisfying encounter with Barbara.

The girls all nodded in agreement and were giggling in anticipation. Roxanne gave the ring announcer a card with the girl's names and the pairings. As she looked around the venue she was pleased to see that the bleachers were filling up with the exact demographic she had hoped to attract. Roxanne was also surprised to see several women and couples in the audience.

The ring announcer introduced the first match and Roxanne took her seat in the center of the front row so she could monitor the action, hand out towels for oil soaked eyes, and keep time of the rounds.

Dominick and Teresa Scalia arrived shortly after the first match had started. Teresa was dressed in floral print A line dress. Predominately blue, the sleeveless dress featured a snuggly fitted bodice and V-shaped neckline that revealed just a hint of Teresa's ample cleavage. Gathered at the waist, the skirt flared from the hips to a length just above the knee. On her feet were pair of wedge sandals. Teresa's brown hair was worn loosely just below the shoulders. The couple slipped onto a bench of one of the side bleachers. Taking in the action in the ring, Teresa was somewhat skeptical.

"Well the Jaycees have certainly come up with something new for this year" Dominic said to Teresa.

"I'd like to know who came up with the idea. I think it's demeaning that this town will turn out for an event featuring women rolling around in oil," Teresa replied. Dominic gave Teresa a skeptical look as he recalled some of the public exhibitions his dear wife had participated in.

Despite Teresa's opinion, the wrestling matches were very well received. The audience enjoyed watching the girls slip around on the oil covered vinyl. Their clumsy grappling moves and comic falls were a hit.

At the other side of the bleacher section Mark and Barbara Anderson had found seats. For this summer evening’s entertainment, Barbara chose to wear a very snug pair of hip hugging, white Capri pants. Her outfit was completed by an equally snug short-sleeved black knit top with a scoop back and neck that featured a full-length front zipper. Barbara chose a pair of simple black flats for her footwear. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Mark was watching the action intently and laughing at the antics. Barbara was more reserved. Her opinion of the entertainment was much the same as Teresa's.

"I'm glad you're thoroughly enjoying this," Barbara said to Mark somewhat sarcastically.

"Yes I am. Is there a reason I shouldn't? " questioned Mark.

"I just think it's not very dignified to have an exhibition of women rolling around in oil. That's all," replied Barbara.

"You, of all people, don't think it's dignified? Please Barbara give me a break."

In due course the first two matches finished up and it was time for the main event. The ring announcer took a position in front of the audience and began his announcements.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, introducing the contestants for our final match of the evening. Entering the ring first, please welcome Maria Ramirez."

Dominic looked at Teresa and smirked "Aren't you acquainted with this young lady Teresa?"

Teresa thought for a moment as memories of her past encounters with Maria came flooding back. Their scrap at the boxing ring with Teresa ending up over Maria's lap having her bare bottom punished, their meeting in the private suite at the garden show, and finally Teresa getting the best of Maria and returning the spanking at the Hoedown.

"Yes Dominic, you don't have to remind me about Ms. Ramirez" Teresa replied curtly.

Cheers and applause greeted Maria as she stepped from behind the bleachers to the ring curb. Covered in a dark red satin ring robe, Maria acknowledged the accolades and slowly slipped off the robe. Underneath she was wearing dark red boy shorts and matching sports bra. While not particularly revealing Maria's outfit did nothing to hide her abundant curves. Maria did a pirouette with her arms raised and then stepped over the curb into the ring.

"Maria's opponent for the evening will be Jenna Myers".

Barbara audibly gasped and her mouth fell open when she saw Jenna. She too had memories that came flooding back. Namely the encounter on the beach with Kathy Benson and Jenna. Other than the three principal ladies, no one else had knowledge of what went on that day. Although Teresa and Michelle Smithson arrived late on the scene they may have deduced that something risqué had taken place that day.

"What is it" Mark asked reacting to Barbara's apparent shock?

Coming back to reality, Barbara composed herself. "Oh, it's nothing I just got a little chill."

"That's funny I didn't feel anything, but it seems you did." Mark observed "You've got goose bumps on your arms and, don't look now my dear, I think your high beams are on."

"High beams?" Barbara said looking at Mark. Mark grinned and nodded a response. Then looked down at Barbara's chest. Barbara followed Mark's gaze and discovered to her embarrassment that her nipples were straining against the fabric of her blouse. "Oh, oh!" Barbara exclaimed as she quickly covered up with her arms. Of course, it was the intense memories Barbara had of her time with Jenna on the beach that stirred the response.

Jenna entered the ring area waving to the crowd. Her long, wavy brown hair bouncing on her shoulders. Jenna had a navy-blue ring robe covering her. When she reached her corner, Jenna removed the robe with a flourish revealing a matching navy blue two-piece outfit similar to Maria's. Not nearly as busty as Maria, Jenna displayed an athletic physique, strong dancer's legs, and a very cute bubble butt.

Purely by coincidence, Teresa and Barbara were seated at opposite ends of the same bleachers set. And Roxanne Starr was seated front row center of the same section. All three were unaware of each other's presence.

Maria and Jenna shook hands in the center of the ring and commenced their match. After a few seconds of grappling both lost their balance and fell to the well lubricated ring mat. Both women were laughing heartily as they rolled in the oil. Roxanne enthusiastically cheered them on as did the audience. Teresa and Barbara were not having nearly as much fun as their husbands or the other members of the audience. At the end of the first round they decided, independently of each other but nonetheless completely simultaneously, to leave the area.

"Dominic I've seen enough of this. I'll meet you at the car later." Teresa said as she got up to leave.

Dominic replied "Fine, see you in about half an hour or so."

Teresa tried to exit through the aisle that she had used to enter the venue. Because the bleachers were completely full, spectators had crowded into the aisle making it impossible for her to exit that way.

"Stupid people," Teresa muttered under her breath. Her path blocked, Teresa walked to the front of the bleachers, took a right turn and started down aisle way between the ring and the front row to seek another exit.

"Mark I'm going to the car. There's nothing here I want to see." Barbara said as she rose from her seat.

Without looking away from the oil soaked grapplers Mark replied "Okay, fine with me. I'll see you later."

"Well, you bet you'll see me later mister," a simmering Barbara thought to herself. Barbara stepped off the end of the bleacher and tried exit as had Teresa, but found her path blocked. "Maybe if I walk down the front I can find a way out of here," Barbara thought. She started down the front aisle way, staring at Jenna the entire time. Teresa was approaching from the opposite direction. Her attention was riveted on Maria Ramirez as she traversed the narrow path and not on what was in front of her. The pathway between the front row and the ring curb was barely wide enough for one person. Of course, the inevitable happened. Teresa and Barbara met in the middle of the front row directly in front of Roxanne. Neither woman watching where they were going which caused them to bump each other vigorously. Both looked up at the collision and both were incredulous at who they had literally run into. Quick on the trigger, Teresa was the first to speak.

"Watch where you're going, clumsy."

"I'd give you the same advice Teresa. What were you doing? Checking out your Latin girlfriend there? I'm told you and she had some very good times," Barbara snidely replied.

Teresa seethed at Barbara's allusion to her and Maria's past. Teresa took a long look at Jenna and saw something familiar. "Speaking of girlfriends, Barbie. That caramel skinned wrestler certainly looks familiar. I do believe I saw her and that Kathy Benson leaving the cove on jet skis that day Michelle and I surprised you. We always wondered what we missed out on that day. You know Barbara, you don't hide it well. Your face was very flushed and, as I hate to bring this up, your tush was glowing and it wasn't from the sun. So, tell me, what really went on?"

Literally seated ringside, Roxanne had to cover her mouth to stifle an out loud laugh at seeing these two verbally spar. Roxanne had gotten the best of both Teresa and Barbara on previous occasions and enjoyed seeing the conflict between those two. In the ring, Maria and Jenna were between rounds and looked to Roxanne for a cue to continue. That's when they saw Teresa and Barbara arguing.

Maria observed "Well look who showed up tonight, Teresa Scalia and..."

"Barbara Anderson" Jenna said finishing Maria's sentence.

"You know Barbara Anderson?" Maria asked.

"Oh yes, she and I met a couple months ago out on the lake," Jenna replied somewhat wistfully. "Who's the brunette with the big rack?"

"That woman, my dear Jenna, is one Mrs. Teresa Scalia. With whom I am intimately acquainted."

Jenna had heard some of the stories told around the Gentleman's Club about Mrs. Scalia. Kathy Benson had filled her in on several incidents. The latest when Kathy was humiliated by Teresa at the Magic Show performance.

Teresa's crack about what went on at the cove was more than Barbara could take.

"Teresa I'm not going to listen to any more of your insulting lies. Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to get by."

Barbara attempted to step around Teresa. Barbara's back was to the bleachers and Teresa's back was to the ring, her legs firmly against the inflatable curb. Barbara raised her right arm to try and put some distance between her and Teresa. Teresa resented the intrusion into her personal space and put her hands on Barbara's arm. Barbara felt the pressure on her arm and thought Teresa was trying to start something. Barbara pushed back against Teresa. Although it really wasn't that forceful push, Teresa's feet were immobile and she could not take a step to maintain her balance. Letting out a whoop with arms waving in the air, Teresa fell backwards over the curb and into the oil slick ring. Her legs flew up as she landed flat on her back. With her legs still pointing skyward, Teresa's momentum caused her to slide a few feet on the mat. The crowd, whose attention had been drawn to the argument, roared with delight upon seeing Teresa's tumble. The skirt portion of Teresa's dress fell back to her waist revealing all of her legs. The crowd cheered raucously. They were also treated to the sight of her lavender colored panties. Teresa pulled herself to a sitting position and realizing her exposure, she adjusted her skirt for modesty. Teresa looked at Barbara with venom in her eyes. "You did that on purpose. Just wait," Teresa threatened as she struggled to her feet. Incensed with what Barbara did to her, Teresa completely forgot about sharing the ring with Maria and Jenna. Rolling to her left side and pulling her legs beneath her, Teresa attempted to stand. Unsteadily, she got to a standing position. Teresa took a tentative step forward and immediately lost her footing. She fell face forward onto the mat.

Maria and Jenna were amused bystanders taking in Teresa's predicament. "You think we should help her?" Jenna wondered.

"No sweetie, let's just you and I enjoy watching the sophisticated Mrs. Scalia come down a few pegs," said Maria.

Barbara immediately halted her exit when Teresa went into the ring. At first she was shocked, but when Teresa stood and then fell on her face Barbara was beside herself with laughter. She took a step back to the center of the ring laughing heartily. Barbara was so overcome with hilarity she decided to cast a few verbal barbs at Teresa.

"What's the problem Teresa? Things a little slippery in there for you? That oil might do wonders for your hair!"

Teresa struggled to her hands and knees and pushed her oil soaked hair back from her face to look at her tormentor. So overcome with her own wit, Barbara doubled over in laughter with her hands on her knees. An unintended consequence was that Barbara was positioned directly in front of Roxanne and was somewhat luridly pointing her shapely butt directly in Roxanne's face. Seeing an opportunity, Roxanne seized the moment. Very slowly Roxanne raised her right leg and gently positioned her tennis shoe clad foot in the center of Barbara's ass. Barbara didn't have a clue what was going on until Roxanne softly caressed Barbara's butt with her foot.

"I feel something on my bottom, is someone groping me?" Barbara thought. Still with hands-on knees and her butt pointed back, Barbara turned her head to see what was going on and was greeted with the slyly smiling Roxanne Starr. "What!!" Barbara yelled a split second before Roxanne let go with a powerful shove. Arms outstretched, Barbara flew over the curb and landed in the ring face first, sliding like a sea lion on wet concrete, she skidded across the entire width of the ring and into the curb at the opposite side. Sputtering and spitting salad oil, Barbara rolled over and sat up. She was wiping the oil from her eyes when she heard Teresa's voice.

"That was graceful. How do you like it Barbie?" voiced Teresa.

Barbara looked at her nemesis. "You're about to find out how I like it."

Both women managed to get to their feet and take a step toward each other. Maria and Jenna looked to Roxanne for some guidance. Should they interfere? Should they jump in? Roxanne very subtly indicated to the girls to let the soccer moms have at each other and they should stay out of it for the moment. Struggling to stay on their feet, Teresa and Barbara closed the distance and started swinging. With every slap thrown both women struggled to keep their balance. Teresa landed a grazing blow to Barbara's cheek that momentarily froze her. This gave Teresa the chance to get a grip on Barbara's hair. Barbara reciprocated and as both women yanked on each other's hair, their footing failed and down to the mat they went.

By now the spectators were in a frenzy. This was a much better show than any of them had expected. And more than a few of the visitors on hand were knowledgeable of the history these two women had with each other. Dominic spotted Mark at the other end of the bleachers and made his way over to him.

"Well Mark, here we go again."

"It never ends does it? What do you say we go have a beer? These two can find their own way home."

"Sounds like a capital idea. The Gentleman's Club?" asked Dominic.

"The Gentleman's Club it is. Lead on Alfonse," announced Mark.

The two husbands left as their wives continued to debase themselves in the oily ring. With a solid grip on each other's hair, Barbara and Teresa rolled about on the mat screaming insults at each other. Neither could get a solid advantage on the other. Barbara was maintaining her modesty, but Teresa's skirt was bunching up at the waist exposing the olive hues of her now glistening bottom. Teresa had chosen a lavender thong this day and most of her well-rounded butt was exposed. Both women were tiring and it looked as though they had reached a stalemate. Roxanne, however, was not ready for the fun to end. She gestured to Jenna and Maria to separate the battling ladies. Roxanne also indicated that Maria should handle Teresa and Jenna assist Barbara.

"All right ladies time to take a break," Maria said as she took Teresa by the shoulders. Teresa felt the grip on her shoulders but had no clue it was Maria.

" Someone's pulling me back," Teresa thought. Breathing heavily she released Barbara's hair and allowed Maria to put some space between the combatants.

"All right Barbara let's give it a rest," said Jenna. Jenna helped Barbara to a sitting position as Maria had done with Teresa. Barbara also had no idea that it was Jenna behind her. Both women were busily trying to wipe the oil from their eyes as it was impeding their sight.

"Jenna!" Roxanne called to get her attention. Roxanne then made a gesture with her hand as if grasping something between her thumb and index finger. She slowly lowered her hand from the base of her neck to her waist. Jenna looked Barbara's wardrobe selection and knew immediately what Roxanne was indicating.

"Jenna, is that you? You have to help me, please," the still blinded Barbara pleaded.

"That's fine Barbara. Oh, I sure am here to help you." Jenna comforted. With her left hand on Barbara's shoulder, Jenna reached over with her right hand and found the metal ring zipper tab of Barbara's blouse. So as not to alert the preoccupied Barbara, Jenna slowly lowered the zipper, which opened quite easily being lubricated by the oil. The tight blouse parted readily and Barbara's very firm boobs, encased in a sheer white silk bra, came into view. Jenna's eyes grew wide as Barbara's blouse came open. Some of the oil had saturated the blouse and had come into contact with the cups of her bra. Those oil soaked areas were transparent and increasing in area.

"Maria!" Roxanne called. Maria watched Roxanne make the same unzipping motion, this time reaching behind her back as she signaled. Maria nodded her head in acknowledgment of instructions. Teresa was finally getting the oil out of her face and restored her sight. She turned her head to see who was behind her. Teresa was shocked and enraged to see it was Maria.

"Get away from me! Don't put your hands on me!"

"What's the problem Mrs. Scalia? Are we having a dignity issue?" taunted Maria.

"I've got to stay away from her. She's going to try to get me back for what I did to her the hoedown." Teresa's thoughts were racing through her mind.

By this time, Barbara had restored her eyesight, but still unaware that her blouse was wide open. Barbara turned to face Jenna.

"Hi Barbara. Are you having a go round with this big boobed brunette?" Jenna laughed.

"Yes I am and it's about to start up again," Barbara said as she started to rise to her feet. Jenna rose as well. She kept her left hand strategically placed on Barbara's shoulder. Jenna had something in mind.

Teresa look back at Maria and said "Stay away from me you tramp." Teresa then looked over towards Barbara and noticed two things. First, she was on her feet and likely to take up where they left off, and second, her blouse was wide open and her bra was practically transparent. "Barbie sweetie, your blouse suffer structural damage?" Teresa asked.

"Structural damage? My blouse? What is she talking about?" Barbara wondered as she looked down. And there to greet her was her wide-open blouse and her perky boobs in the oil soaked bra cups. Her pink nipples were clearly visible through the saturated silk. Barbara quickly pulled her blouse together and began a fumbling attempt to reconnect the zipper. Teresa saw this as her chance. As she began to stand, Maria took a firm grip on the zipper of Teresa's dress. As Teresa went up, the zipper came down from her shoulders just below her waist.

"Oh!" Teresa screamed as she felt her dress open. Before she could react, Maria gave Teresa a vigorous push in Barbara's direction.

Jenna whispered in Barbara's ear "You'd better get ready it looks like busty over there is ready to go at it again."

Barbara looked up and saw Teresa advancing towards her. She let go of her blouse and took a step forward. This gave Jenna her moment of opportunity. As Barbara moved forward, Jenna slipped her left hand into the scoop back of Barbara's blouse. With a sharp tug Barbara's blouse quickly slipped from her shoulders, down her arms, and completely off.

With her right hand, Jenna gave Barbara a swift slap on the ass and said "Go get ‘em tiger!"

"Oh God! What are you doing?" Barbara looked back at Jenna and screamed with indignation at both the loss of her blouse and a hard smack to her behind.

"Just making things a little more interesting sweetheart," said Jenna as she flipped Barbara's top over her shoulder.

Barbara had little time to preserve her modesty. Teresa was closing fast, despite the top of her unzipped frock beginning to creep down her arms.

"That little b*tch stripped off blondie's top. Well thank you very much for the help," Teresa noted. Teresa closed quickly and made a grab for Barbara's bra. Barbara intercepted her by grabbing both of Teresa's wrists. The two struggled back and forth with Teresa's dress slipping lower and lower. Barbara saw that the straps of Teresa's dress were nearly down to her elbows.

"I can't let her get my bra. Something's happened to her dress, it's all loose and floppy," Barbara thought and came up with a strategy. In a flash, she released Teresa's wrists and got hold of the neck line of the dress. Barbara quickly yanked the dress down Teresa's arms. By the time Teresa could react, one shoulder strap had come completely off and the other was down to her wrist. Teresa got a grip on that remaining strap to keep her from losing the top completely. Teresa's lavender colored lace bra was now on display for all to see. It too had absorbed a good amount of the oil. Teresa's ample cleavage was now glistening with an oily sheen.

The tug-of-war for Teresa's dress was short-lived. Teresa again lost her footing and went down on the mat. As she went down she lost her hold on her dress. Quick as a cat, Barbara peeled the dress down to Teresa's hips. Facing away from Barbara, Teresa rolled to her hands and knees in an attempt to rise. A strategic blunder on her part. Barbara jumped at the chance to grab the hem. A quick tug and the waist was over Teresa's hips and down her thighs. With a final strong pull, Barbara stripped the dress completely off. Teresa was left on her hands and knees, ring center, clad in nothing more than her lavender bra and thong. Barbara dropped the dress and went in for Teresa. Teresa turned to meet her foe and both women were prone on the mat in a hair pulling contest. The battling beauties rolled back and forth in the oil with neither woman seeming to gain an advantage. Both women were becoming fatigued. The rolling ceased with Barbara on her back and Teresa over her both with death grips on each other's hair. It was evident that most of the action was over as the combatants were completely out of breath. Roxanne determined it was time to up the ante once again.

Staying clear of the action, Jenna and Maria had taken a place by the curb, while Barbara and Teresa went at it. Roxanne motioned the girls over to her. "Girls, don't you think it's a bit unfair that Mrs. Scalia has lost her entire dress and Mrs. Anderson just her blouse?"

"Why Roxanne, whatever do you have in mind?" Maria asked is if she didn't already know the answer.

"I just think, in the interest of fair play, that you and Jenna should even things up and divest Mrs. Anderson of her pants. That's all," Roxanne said rather glibly.

Maria and Jenna looked at each other with huge grins, gave each other a high five and walked over to the prone battlers. Teresa was over the flat-on-her-back Barbara, but to Barbara's right side. Barbara's vision was completely obscured and unfortunately, or fortunately depending on one's point of view, her lower torso was completely accessible. Both women now were static and the only movement was an occasional yank on each other's hair, a vile insult, and a great deal of heavy breathing. Their faces were only a few inches apart, their chests smashed against each other. Jenna knelt next to Barbara's left side.

"Is it okay if I do the honors Maria?"

"By all means, please have at," Maria said with a chuckle.

Jenna deftly worked open the button closure of Barbara's capris. And with nimble fingers, opened the fly. Completely engaged with Teresa, Barbara nevertheless could feel something happening with her pants. The waist band felt loose and unsecured. "My pants! Something's going on with my pants!" thought Barbara.

Jenna took a grip on both sides of the capris and began to work the tight pants over Barbara's hips. Barbara's mind was racing "Oh No! Someone's pulling down my pants!" Barbara made a few halfhearted kicks to try and foil whoever it was that was stripping her. Jenna got the pants over Barbara's butt and down to her thighs. She had them turned inside out and down to Barbara's knees when her progress stopped.

"Maria can you help me please? These capris are so tight."

"Why I'd be happy to."

Both women pulled straight up on Barbara's pants with Barbara's legs now sticking straight up. With one last tug, the pants came off in Jenna's hand. Barbara's white silk hip hugger panties were now completely exposed and, as her bra had reacted, so it was with the panties becoming transparent in the oil. Jenna waved the white capris over her head a couple times and then gave them a toss. Kneeling next to Barbara, Jenna ran her hands up Barbara's smooth thighs and hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties. Barbara's hips bucked as she felt Jenna fingers inside her panties. Maria had an idea what Jenna was thinking.

"Not just yet Jenna. We'll let her keep her panties for now," cautioned Maria.

"Oh, all right," Jenna said with a bit of a pout. She gave Barbara a gentle pat on the tummy as she stood up.

Roxanne had been making a few observations of her own during the housewive's brouhaha. And those observations were not of the combat, but of her employees. Roxanne was well aware of Maria's history with Teresa. She wasn't surprised by how intently Maria was watching her. What surprised Roxanne was the obvious fascination Jenna had for Barbara. Evidently Roxanne was in the dark regarding the incident on the beach. Both of her employees were displaying subtle physical signs as well. Both girls’ sports bra were showing the definitive points of hardening nipples. And it definitely was not cold that evening.

The two moms continued their struggle. Barbara had some renewed vigor after losing her pants, but could not improve her situation or break free from Teresa. Again, at a stalemate, the exhausted pair could do nothing more than hold each other's hair and pant for breath. Roxanne decided that the fight had run its course and it was time for the finale. Roxanne called the girls over to her and gave them their final instructions. It didn't take a great deal of effort for Jenna and Maria to separate Barbara and Teresa. Grasping Teresa's upper arm, Maria pulled her up. Teresa stood and arched her back in reaction to pressure on her arm. Surprisingly, during the entire ordeal, Teresa kept her wedge sandals on. Chest heaving with deep breaths, Teresa was a fetching, albeit rather oily, sight in her matching lace lavender colored bra and thong. Both cups of her bra had been pushed down and Teresa's nipples were perilously close to escaping. There was just slightest hint of light brown areolas and peeking out from the edge of the cups. Teresa used her free arm to brush the tangled mess that was her hair back from her face and remove the oil from her eyes. Looking to her left, she saw that it was Maria that had control over her. For a nano second, she considered trying to free herself. With a sigh of resignation, Teresa realized she was too fatigued to try anything. Maria was truly enjoying what she saw. Her eyes traveled from Teresa's voluptuous bust line, over the slight swell of her belly, to her pubic mound covered by a patch lavender lace, over her strong thighs and lower legs. Maria also allowed herself a glimpse of her most favorite asset of Teresa Scalia. Her wide, round and well-shaped ass. Maria saw how the waist band of Teresa's thong made the slightest indentation in the flesh around her hips. And how her nether cheeks glistened.

Barbara felt Jenna grasp her arm and pull her away from Teresa. Barbara was ready to be rescued by anyone. She too was completely exhausted. Her ponytail had long since been sacrificed to the hair pulls of Teresa. Her blond hair hung around her face in a tangle. Barbara's bra and panties were now completely oil soaked. And completely transparent. Barbara's firm boobs heaved up and down with her deep breaths. Her pink nipples and areolas clearly showed through the silk cups. Her panties were revealing an even more intimate area. Even though she was a natural blonde, Barbara's neatly trimmed bush was making a debut. Jenna, just as Maria, relished the sight of the distressed and stripped Barbara. Jenna was practically giddy in anticipation of what was to come next.

Roxanne motioned for the girls to lead their charges to the front of the ring. Maria whispered in Teresa's ear "Come on now Mrs. Scalia. We have something special for you." Teresa questioningly looked at Maria but said nothing. Maria led her to the front of the ring by the arm. Teresa reluctantly complied. She was too fatigued to do anything more.

"This way Barbara. Let's go see what Roxanne has for us, shall we?"

"Jenna, please. What's going to happen? I need to get out of here." Barbara pleaded.

"Oh I don't think anything's going to happen that you won't enjoy. If my memory is correct."

"Memory? Memory? The only memory she would have was at the beach. Oh dear Lord no!" That's when it dawned on Barbara what was in store.

With the oil soaked soccer moms at the front of the ring clad only in oil soaked lingerie, Roxanne rose to her feet and turned to address her audience. By now it was standing room only around the entire ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I must apologize for this spectacle. It was my intent to put on a fun oil wrestling show for you good people. Unfortunately, the show was spoiled by these two divas who chose to settle their differences in a public setting rather than privately. Now I put it to you, should these women, who publicly brawl, be publicly punished?"

In unison the assembly roared a unanimous "YES!!!".

A pang of fear went through Teresa. She looked at Maria and knew what the punishment would be. There was no doubt in her mind that Maria was wanting to get paybacks on her for the spanking Maria received at the hoedown at the hands of Teresa. Teresa pulled back and try to get free from Maria, but Maria's grip held firm. Forcefully she pushed Teresa forward against the inflated curb and then down to her knees.

Barbara was already in dreadful anticipation. She was trying to think of words that would convince Jenna not to go through with her penalty. Barbara looked pleadingly into Jenna's eyes. Jenna guided Barbara to the front of the ring. With the slightest pressure on her arm from Jenna, Barbara knelt. Both women watched as Roxanne approached them.

"Mrs. Scalia you must now assume the proper position," with that Roxanne grabbed Teresa's shoulders and pulled her over the ring curb. This left Teresa bent over the curb with her hands and arms on the outside of the ring, her feet on the inside, and her delectable derrière high in the air directly on top. Teresa propped herself up on her elbows to see the faces of the jeering crowd.

Roxanne moved over to Barbara. Barbara again looked imploringly into Jenna's eyes. "Please don't do this. You can't. Not after that afternoon on the beach," Barbara pleaded.

"Afternoon on the beach! I knew it! What exactly did you do Barbie?" Teresa said caustically.

Roxanne motioned for Barbara take her position. No guidance was needed as she willingly placed her waist on the apex of the curb with her cute bottom elevated. Both suburban housewives were now displayed literally head down and ass up. Barbara and Teresa looked at each other with contempt and mentally blamed the other for the situation they were in.

"Let's begin." Roxanne simply stated.

Maria moved close to Teresa's left side, hip to hip. Maria leaned over the curb to get close to Teresa's ear. "Remember the boxing ring Mrs. Scalia? When I had you over my knee. Remember our meeting in the private suite at the Events Center? This is going to be even better." Maria whispered.

The still defiant Teresa Scalia snapped her head toward Maria. "Do you remember the hoedown? I certainly do. And does your ass remember it?"

Maria made no response. She put her left hand over the small of Teresa's back and rested her right hand on Teresa's exposed butt. Teresa steeled herself for what was about to come.

Barbara said nothing, looked back at Jenna, and tried to express with her eyes the need for mercy. Jenna, of course, was feeling anything but merciful. More accurately, she was feeling extremely lusty. She drank in the sight of Barbara's long tanned legs and back. And she especially relished Barbara's round bottom complete with contrasting tan lines. As did Maria, Jenna put her hand over the small of Barbara's back. Barbara dropped her head in dismay. Seeing that Barbara's panties were covering a good portion of the targeted area, Jenna grasped the waist band and slowly pulled. Barbara's head shot up when she felt her panties wedging in between the cheeks of her butt.

Maria turned and looked at Jenna. Jenna nodded her head and our brawling housewives' punishment began. Maria laid on the first spank and Jenna followed suit. They got into an interesting rhythm alternating spanks between the two. Maria would deliver a smack, then Jenna would land one.

Teresa's thong offered no protection from Maria's assault. In fact, the oil, that was covering her bottom, may have had an intensifying effect. Teresa's derrière quickly turned red under Maria's hand. Teresa rose with her arms and arched her back to look at her assailant. Maria blew her a kiss and continued the punishment. Teresa dropped back to her elbows and lowered her head.

"Oh my God. She wasn't kidding," Teresa thought. "This is worse than anything she's ever done to me."

Now with the panties out of the way, Jenna began Barbara's tanning. Jenna laid on hard smacks to Barbara's white butt cheeks. Barbara grunted with the impact of each strike. She tried to block out the growing feelings she had experienced at the beach when Kathy Benson punished her and Jenna was a comforting presence. Her efforts failed as her carnal feelings flooded over her. Barbara arched her back and almost unconsciously spread her legs. Jenna then increased the intensity by pulling Barbara's panties further into her crotch and between her butt cheeks. A smile slipped across Jenna's face as she saw Barbara's reaction and the red glow over Barbara's ass. Jenna had some fond memories of Barbara as well.

The misbehaving housewives had now received a good 15 or 20 spanks each. Occasionally their heads would rise an attempt to look back at the spanker and possibly to get a glimpse of their punished bottoms. For the most part both Teresa and Barbara hung their heads low. Roxanne signaled the punishment to cease. Jenna and Maria stood and guided their charges to stand. Two pairs of hands rapidly caressed two pairs of stinging butt cheeks. With their hands at their back soothing their bottoms, Barbara and Teresa were unconsciously thrusting their chests forward. Given her state of arousal, Barbara's nipples were extremely hard and visible. Teresa's boobs had managed to stay in her bra and her nipples were definitely showing some hardness. Both women were breathing heavily after the punishment. Maria and Jenna stood directly behind the chastised pair. Roxanne gave the signal for one last indignation. In unison, they unhooked both women's bras. Swiftly the girls slipped the straps over the shoulders then reached around to the front, grabbing between the cups and yanking the bras from their owners. Both women let out a yelp of surprise and embarrassment.

As Jenna removed Barbara's bra she gave the blonde soccer mom a light kiss on the cheek while delivering a playful pinch to her now smoldering derrière. Maria rapidly stripped Teresa of her bra and threw it to the ground. Maria's right hand gently landed on Teresa's belly and slowly made its way to her breast. For just a moment, Maria cupped Teresa's right breast and gave her nipple a gentle tweak.

The housewives were at a quandary. Should they cover their boobs or try and soothe their burning bottoms. Both women decided modesty was to be sacrificed in the interest of pain remediation. Barbara's perky breasts, complete with lovely white triangles of untanned skin surrounding her glass cutter nipples, glistened under the lights. W
While Teresa continued to rub away the pain on her bottom, those in the front row, who were observant could detect a change in her breasts. Perhaps it was the exposure to the night air that caused it. Her mocha colored areolas begin to wrinkle and contract. Her nipples stiffened. Teresa looked down at herself and watched her nipples pucker and was helpless to do anything about it.

Roxanne addressed the crowd "Ladies and Gentlemen, this concludes the evening’s entertainment. Thank you all for your support of the Jaycees. And please, if it is within your means, donate generously to our charity."

The highly amused and entertained audience began to vacate the venue. Jenna and Maria stepped out of the ring and stood near Roxanne. Roxanne stood in front of Teresa to deliver a final message. Teresa raised her head and looked at Roxanne. "My dear Mrs. Scalia, unfortunately you're on the short end of things once again. But I give you credit, you do provide us with an entertaining time. And, by the way, your friend the middle school principal? Tell her she can stop by anytime. I'll have something for her. She'll know what I mean."

Roxanne stepped in front of Barbara. "Mrs. Anderson, Mrs. Anderson. Why do you always seem to get in over your head? One would think you would learn by now. Nonetheless, we do seem to have some very good times with you. Especially Jenna." Roxanne said with a wink. Roxanne put her arms around Jenna's and Maria's shoulders. "Girls, a job well done. Let's get the hell out of the here." The three walked off arm in arm leaving the defeated housewives to themselves. Both women turned to retrieve their discarded clothing and sneak off into the night.

Epilogue: It should be noted that this event raised more money than the last seven Fun Days events combined. Roxanne was duly credited with a fine job. And now was fully accepted in the organization.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 04:21 PM

Very sexy indeed. Wish you could add the younger next generation to your stories. Thanks again
Old 02-20-2017, 06:12 AM

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. As far as involvement of teens in any future episodes, that's probably not going to happen. It's just not something that interests me. Early 20's is about as young as I care to have my female characters. Again, many thanks for your suggestions and feedback.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:42 PM

Thinking about a new story where Michelle having put on a few extra pounds decides to join an aerobics glass.To her surprise the instructor is none other than Kathy benson as it appears Michelle is not the only one who despised the young beauty the rest of the over weight women would like to see Kathy get her comupence.The opportunity arises when Kathy tells the class to stop moaning like a herd of cows.Michelle tells her when I'm finished with you you'll be squealing like a pig in heat....catfight Kathy stripped spanked and masterbated into an embarrassing orgasm before her hooting and cheering class. What do you think?
Old 02-20-2017, 11:25 PM

Great new story, kinda wish Jenna would have been more sympathetic to Barbara, since i do love them together.

At the very least, i would love for a future story to have Jenna team up with Barbara. No strings attached and of her own free will, not because Roxanne ordered her or anything like that.

Hell, i kinda hope Jenna officially becomes Barbara's mistress, Barbara clearly enjoyed their time together.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:42 PM

Roxxy- I think Jenna does have some sympathy for Barbara. I also think Jenna is a manipulator and is more than a touch devious. Yes, she followed Roxanne's instructions, but it was something she would likely do anyway and take pleasure in. Jenna's prime directive is to find pleasure for Jenna. She just has a subtle, seductive way of going about it.

very9look- I did have some thoughts about Michelle having an episode with Roxanne. Something Roxanne alluded to in the closing moments of the last story. Michelle having some lingering feelings of being over the tall redhead's lap. I will tell you, when I have my characters engaged in something more than stripping and spanking, the setting will be private.

It's just my opinion that public sex or acts in front of a crowd is too much of a stretch for the reader's "suspension of disbelief". That being said, my story "Final Confrontation" does have Teresa and Barbara consummate their first full blown lesbian encounter with each other in front of an audience. Of course, unbeknownst to them. I did this because, at the time I wrote the story, I thought this was the last story of the series.

Thank you both very much for your comments and suggestions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 04:30 PM

Great job again, don't know how you do it and with such detail. Absolutely love it.
The Following User Says Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Jenna's prime directive is to find pleasure for Jenna.
Would that mean she would disobey Roxanne if she didn't think it would be pleasurable for her?
Old 02-21-2017, 08:00 PM

Jenna would test her boundaries to the limit with Roxanne. However, Jenna knows better than to openly defy her. She's too smart for that. She knows who butters her bread.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s