Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2017, 08:50 AM

Thanked 1,365 Times in 66 Posts
Default Wife's pussy

Question : My wife is 63 years old and has always kept her pussy hairy recently she started shaving it any body else in a similar situation . Opinions
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slurpee69 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 10:10 AM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts
Default My wife's pussy

My wife is 60. She has always kept it trimmed very short. For the last couple of years she has let it grow. You can't figure women out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 11:00 AM

Default maybe???

you sure your wife is faithfull??? maybe she got a new (toy) and he wants her shaved!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 04:23 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

My fiancée likes her blond pubes so she just trims. I shaved her one time but she didn't like it - she has a large labia that takes a lot of work to shave - and she feels it makes her look too "pubescent."

My ex-wife once pulled an unexpected "smoothie" on me. She had initially sworn off shaving, citing it was not a good look for her; but then one day, after a trip to the nudist resort, she went into the bathroom, stayed in there for a good amount of time, and came out completely shaven! She didn't say a word, I didn't say a word either.
I have a very good idea why she decided to shave it all off. At the resort, most of the older women were hairy. The younger women were completely smooth. As she wanted to be associated with youth, she decided to get a more youthful look by shaving off her clam.

So it could simply be that they want to look younger.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:04 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts
Default Get rid of the gray

Another reason for women to shave is to get rid of gray hair. I remember walking to the office of a nudist resort and there were several older women standing there (obviously all had dyed hair). All were shaved and that's when I came up with this theory.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 03:11 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

My ex-wife is 49 and has been waxing since we first split. When we first got back for sex, she was clean. I LOVE it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 01:55 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default Have tried both.

My wife knows I prefer a more natural look, that is well groomed fir. She has let me trim her bare a couple of times but both of us like the hair best.

Once when a friend, Gary, was visiting, the subject came up that I had shaved her completely clean. He was amazed that she would just sit back and let me do it.

One thing lead to another and she agreed to let him shave her. He was like a kid in a candy store. He first took my beard trimmers and removed all the long hair. Next he lathered her pubic area with shaving cream and took a safety razor and removed all the remaining stubble. Lastly he rubbed in some moisturizing skin cream to reduce the razor burn. Needles to say he had his fingers in and around all of her pussy.

He completed the procedure by using the skin cream on her clit and brought her to a very satisfying orgasm.
Later that evening, she let him see how it felt to use his tongue on her freshly cleaned pussy.

As some of you know from our stories and her albums, she has no problem with being completely naked around several of our friends. Early on, before she became comfortable with her nudity, showing her breasts was no problem, but going "all the way" and showing other men her "pussy hair" was a big step for her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 12:21 AM

Thanked 2,022 Times in 68 Posts

My wife is 62 and has never had a bald pussy once she reached puberty , she does trim it fo summer so hairs don’t poke out from Her bathing suit. I would love to see her just once with it shaved so we could role-play a fantasy of mine!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rj62 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 04:42 AM

Thanked 2,022 Times in 68 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj62 View Post
My wife is 62 and has never had a bald pussy once she reached puberty , she does trim it fo summer so hairs don’t poke out from Her bathing suit. I would love to see her just once with it shaved so we could role-play a fantasy of mine!

A recent pic of her Pubic Patch
Attached Thumbnails
5A564E98-14AF-4E40-AD66-1A574C817DF9.jpeg  
Old 12-30-2017, 10:45 PM

Thanked 6,413 Times in 333 Posts
Default Hairy

I am now over 60 and I keep my pussy hairy. It's not too hairy and everyone who sees it says it's a nice kind of hairy. When I was a stripper in the 70's I shaved it bald. Where I worked we were able to strip completely nude and every girl had a hairy pussy. I shaved mine (I had my husband do it for me) and I got more and bigger tips. It was exotic back then, no one else did it. The guys went nuts for it especially because I was willing to spread my legs wide at the end of my routine so everyone could see it. Most other dancers were reluctant to show their pussy off like me but it just turned me on big time, and it still does. I let the hair grow back on it in the 80s but by the early 2000s I started having my husband shave it again for me. (Shaved was in style. He'll do anything I say for just a hand job) Now for the past few years I've let it all grow back out. My lovers don't seem to mind a bit and my husband still loves to eat it like he always has. Hair is back. At the most now I trim it a little.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample