photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2015, 11:28 AM

Caught my sister in law nude when she and my brother stayed one weekend. Thinking the house was empty, she came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her head. 'Nice tits, and a shaved fanny,' I thought to myself, copping an eyeful. She smiled, looked me in the eye and asked me if I'd had a good look, but she made no effort to cover herself up. She walked straight past me and I got a good look at her ass as well as she disappeared into her room.
Her bedroom adjoined ours, and later that night, I could hear my brother fucking her. I heard him moan as he fired his load inside her. I was soooo jealous.
That was years ago - twenty or more, if I'm honest, and yes I did get into her knickers a couple of years later at a drunken New Year's Eve party. Her pubes had grown back, which was a bit of a disappointment. She wouldn't let me fuck her, but she did give me a blow job. I've had a snog and a bit of sticky finger since, but that's as close as I got.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:32 PM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts
Smile

Had to grab some tools out of my shed one night. My neighbors left the back door open and as luck would have it she took off her shirt and bra right in front of the door and slipped on a tshirt for bed. Lovely tits
Old 02-18-2015, 09:35 AM

Default Ex-SIL, Katrina

Over the years my ex-SIL, Katrina would often "accidently" leave doors open so that I could see her in various stages of undress. The first time it happened was the hottest.
Before Pam, my ex were married, Katrina and my ex were living together in Pam's house in Suburban DC. I was living in NJ but visiting Pam on weekends. On the second night of my first visit Pam had freelancing gig as a flutist at a society party and as I watched her put on her black cocktail dress, she apologized for having to leave, "I hope you don't mind having dinner with Katrina."
I assured her that I was OK with it as long as she hurried home after the gig.
Katrina made a nice dinner that night, and after dinner we went into the living room and sat on the sofa with our wine. We chatted about Pam and her as teenagers and Katrina started telling me about Pam's other lovers and husbands.
She said that Pam even made her second husband sign a “prenup” that laid out the dos and don'ts of sex.
It was getting late and she went into her bedroom to get ready for bed. I brought the wine glasses to the kitchen and walked back down the hallway to Pam's bedroom to get a book to read until Pam got home. As I passed Katrina's room, the door was wide open and she was lying on her bed stark naked. I stopped dead in my tracks and I stood in her doorway. She got up off the bed and shook her big tits at me.
She moved toward the doorway seductively spread her legs and started to caress her breasts and touch her pussy which was trimmed into an inch wide landing strip.
She gave me that “come hither” look and motioned for me to get on my knees and eat her pussy. I started toward her and then I heard the back door open and Pam calling, "Hello!"
Attached Thumbnails
10048775373_94c7b9ecc8_o.jpg  
Old 02-20-2015, 03:40 AM

Default Tough luck !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontagn View Post
Over the years my ex-SIL, Katrina would often "accidently" leave doors open so that I could see her in various stages of undress. The first time it happened was the hottest.
Before Pam, my ex were married, Katrina and my ex were living together in Pam's house in Suburban DC. I was living in NJ but visiting Pam on weekends. On the second night of my first visit Pam had freelancing gig as a flutist at a society party and as I watched her put on her black cocktail dress, she apologized for having to leave, "I hope you don't mind having dinner with Katrina."
I assured her that I was OK with it as long as she hurried home after the gig.
Katrina made a nice dinner that night, and after dinner we went into the living room and sat on the sofa with our wine. We chatted about Pam and her as teenagers and Katrina started telling me about Pam's other lovers and husbands.
She said that Pam even made her second husband sign a “prenup” that laid out the dos and don'ts of sex.
It was getting late and she went into her bedroom to get ready for bed. I brought the wine glasses to the kitchen and walked back down the hallway to Pam's bedroom to get a book to read until Pam got home. As I passed Katrina's room, the door was wide open and she was lying on her bed stark naked. I stopped dead in my tracks and I stood in her doorway. She got up off the bed and shook her big tits at me.
She moved toward the doorway seductively spread her legs and started to caress her breasts and touch her pussy which was trimmed into an inch wide landing strip.
She gave me that “come hither” look and motioned for me to get on my knees and eat her pussy. I started toward her and then I heard the back door open and Pam calling, "Hello!"
Damn!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2015, 11:50 PM

I was a freshman in college and bumped into a female high school classmate (she was a year older). She was living in the same dorm and we just ran into each other one summer day. We sat down on a long bench and as we talked she turned to face me, moving her leg, pointing her knee toward me as she rested it on the bench. I glanced down and saw a decent amount of bush extending beyond her shorts (this was back when bush was the norm). I tried to act cool, but she probably sensed she was showing more then she intended and immediately put her leg back down. My heart started pounding, especially since it happened to someone I knew.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:14 PM

Default Another SIL pic

See my other posts in this thread for the story. Here is the latest SIL "spread".......
Attached Thumbnails
SIL5.jpg  
Old 04-21-2015, 02:46 AM

Thanked 1,053 Times in 81 Posts
Default wife's friend

My wife is from Brazil and she sought out Brazilian friends in our city when we were first married and she missed her home country. One of her friends, Anna, used to hang out at our apartment often and have a few drinks. Anna was not attractive at all in the face but she had a banging body, just thicker than my wife and a couple inches shorter. She flirted with me a little but I really had no interest in her and it bugged my wife when she did.

One night I'd been out with the boys and had a few pints. I walked into the apartment and saw my wife had fallen asleep in the main room, watching the big tv. Some softcore Cinemax tripe was on, which was okay with me. We only had a tiny set in our bedroom and we often stayed in the main room to watch until really late. I was careful not to turn on any lights to wake her harshly, but as I bent down to gently caress her awake - and probably fuck her, as we were newlyweds and having sex every night, often 2-3 times a day - with the help of the blue light of the tv, I could see she was sleeping naked with a thin sheet pulled askew. Her pussy was exposed - dark landing strip trimmed close, with tan lines around her bikini lines both top and bottom a stark contrast to her dark skin. Her breasts looked a little bigger than usual and her hair was covering her face.

Just as I began touching her on the cheek and brushed her hair aside, I realized it was Anna. She'd had too many cocktails and stayed the night, my wife told me later. I got a long, good look at her tits and pussy - it wasn't much different than my wife's but she had fuller labia minora that hung down a little - and I was erect in moments. Even though I didn't find her attractive - it was a naked woman besides my wife - it occurred to me that I could probably get away with touching her pussy, going down on her or even starting to fuck her before I realized my "mistake" and I had to work hard to convince myself not to do it. It also occurred to me that Anna had planned this and set up for it. I knew my wife wouldn't do it because she's ridiculously jealous and the idea of me looking at another woman naked makes her mad. After a few moments and a good eyeful, I went into the bedroom and put that erection to good use with my wife. In the morning, when I surprisingly was the first one awake, I went to the kitchen but the sleeping Anna had managed to put on her panties at some point in the interim.
Old 09-30-2021, 04:36 AM

Thanked 1,345 Times in 110 Posts
Default Unauthorized Removal of a Butt Plug

My wife and i were at an adult bike rally. During a B.S. session one day the discussion centered around the advantages of a butt plug. I could tell my wife was interested in the discussion, because she was leaning forward and listening intently. She asked me after the discussion ended and we were walking away, what my thoughts were on the subject. I told her that she could stuff anything up her ass that she desired. If it provided her a more intense climax, all the better. Later that evening, the group was all hanging out under the canopy, and all were drinking quite heavily. Almost all the ladies were dressed very sexy, and some were topless. My wife was not topless, but she might as well could have been. She had her midriff top tied up under her braless boobs, leaving them on full display. After awhile, one of the guys came around nude on the bottom. He had a butt plug in his back end. I noticed my wife moving over to investigate. Pretty soon, they were in an extended conversation. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to what the two of them were doing. I was pretty drunk and was busy eyeing all the topless women and nude women around the immediate vicinity. Eventually, I looked back at my wife, who was now by herself. I asked how the discussion went with the bottomless guy. She said that it was just fine. He apparently answered all of her questions about butt plugs. Then she said that she wanted to get a good look at the other end of the plug. So you guessed it. While he leaned across the table to get his drink, she reached under his butt and pulled out the plug. I was dumbfounded. I asked what he said. She replied that it was not much. I then asked what she did with it. I was expecting her to say that she stuck it back in his ass. But, instead, she nodded to it sitting there on the table. I said, "So, you put it on the table where everybody's drink is sitting?" She shook her head in the affirmative. I asked why he didn't take it and plug it back in. She said, "I really don't know." I would bet not many wives have pulled a butt plug out of a guy's rear end -- at least not unless it was their significant other's butt. Go figure! I have attached a copy of the two of them engrossed in butt plug conversation. I apologize for the poor picture quality, but the lights under the canopy played havoc with my camera focus. However, you can still make out his bottomless state, and the fact that her boobies are sticking out unadorned.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2827 (8).jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2021, 06:24 PM

Thanked 14,428 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonScores View Post
Unauthorized Removal of a Butt Plug
Did anyone else read this and imagine an NFL referee announcing this to a full stadium in the middle of a game?

Penalty to Offence: First Down.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2021, 11:50 AM

Default Step mother

We were living in Cyprus, when my dad and step mum came to stay. It was really hot at night. Getting ready for bed, I was waiting to use the bathroom but the door was locked. When the door opened and out stepped my step mother, totally starkers.
A nice view. She is petite, about 5 feet tall, small boobs, nice tight ass and a totally shaved fanny. I think she was pretty embarrassed but she never said anything.

Tags
accidental, oops, suprise

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BBC31

0m:56s

11-23-2022
usui7

0m:52s

05-09-2005