uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2017, 10:18 AM

Default Wedding day

I have mentioned in another thread that on our wedding day my wife disappeared for about an hour with a guy she used to fuck. Apparently they were smoking spliffs in his car. While I am pretty sure nothing happened I do like to fantasise that it did and would love to hear what happened in detail. Her name is is Jo and his is Dave. Could be from either POV or third person.
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeUK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeUK View Post
I have mentioned in another thread that on our wedding day my wife disappeared for about an hour with a guy she used to fuck. Apparently they were smoking spliffs in his car. While I am pretty sure nothing happened I do like to fantasise that it did and would love to hear what happened in detail. Her name is is Jo and his is Dave. Could be from either POV or third person.
What are you looking for? Straight cheating, ENF, threesome?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 09:23 AM

Default Thanks

My real preference is for straight cheating, him offering her one last fuck, etc. in her wedding dress.

If you need more about her.'c she's5'3, pretty, big blue eyes, curvy with big tits and that day trimmed. Very good with her hands.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:30 AM

Thanked 1,252 Times in 165 Posts

I don't know.

First, getting married is NOT a good idea; MGTOW all the way.

Second, if she's screwing another guy (if that's what happened) on her wedding day, it does not bode well for the long term health of the relationship.

THat's just my thought.

However, to each his own.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:00 AM

Default She didn't!

It's only a fantasy, man!
Old 07-16-2017, 01:15 PM

It was probably my own fault. Although I hadnt fucked Dave since I started dating Jake, we still sexted. When we were out drinking we flirted openly, and Jake didnt mind, but he didnt know I regularly sent Dave sexy pics. I dont know why,I was madly in love with Jake, I suppose it made feel sexy, knowing that someone else wanted me so much.
On top of being in love with Jake, who I married after all, Jake was better looking,fitter, and a more gentle lover. Dave was bald,fat, and rough in bed.
So why did I let him near me yesterday. I dont know. May it was the weed we smoked. Maybe it was the huge amount of champaigne I had drank. But maybe I just fancied him,and wanted one last fuck with him before I was married.
It had started innocently. He sent me a text the night before the wedding asking for a pic in my white bridal underwear. I sent him a picture of me in my half cup, revealing bra, white stockings, and garter. I had no knickers on and my trimmed pussy was on view. He texted me back about 5 minutes later telling me he had the best wank in months . I was already touching myself thinking of him cumming and thinking of me and I had a wonderful orgasm as I read his text.
So on the day of the wedding I had been nervous and popped outside for a smoke. It was after the meal and late,and people had already started leaving. When I walked outside it was dark,and Dave had a big spliff lit which I shared.
Bad mistake. If there was 2 things that always made me horny,it was alcohol,and weed. Dave was immediately flirting outrageously,commenting on my low dress and asked me to pull it down to show him my tits. I laughed and told him to fuck off. Then he told me how sexy I had looked in the pic I had sent. He asked me how come I had no knickers in the pic. I told him he had asked for a pic of me in my bridal underwear and thats what I sent. He rubbed his already hard cock and said prove it. I again told him to fuck off. Then he suddenly reached forward and pulled the top of my dress down exposing my big 36d tits. You bastard I said leaning back away frim him and covered myself,which was his plan.
He reached under my dress and found I was telling the truth, i had no knickers on. He told me my pussy was soaking wet which I already knew. He didnt move his hand and I didnt tell him to. I gasped as he slided first one and then two fingers inside me. I gasped as he finger fucked me. I froze,enjoying the moment,no,loving the moment. He moved his fingers quickly,roughly,and soon I came.
He told me to turn around so he could fuck me from behind. I walked away,back toward the party and told him I wouldnt cheat on my new husband. He said but I just fingered you. I laughed and told him that doesnt count as cheating. He asked me if blow jobs count as cheating.
I opened the door and as I walked in I answered him,ask me when I get back from the honeymoon. I let the close,leaving him outside. I knew I would see him again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 02:42 PM

Default Mmmmm

Thank you!
Old 07-16-2017, 03:39 PM

Thanked 1,252 Times in 165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeUK View Post
It's only a fantasy, man!
OH-- sorry then-- I misread your post!

But in any case, a man should take the red pill.

Hal
Old 07-17-2017, 01:32 PM

After a few months. I had bored with sending pics of my tits to Dave and receiving cock pics back. Every pic looked the same anyway to be honest. Then I was going on a trip to France to stay a few days in my folks apartment. My friend Julie was supposed to be coming with me but she bailed with only a month to go.
I had been b*tching to Anne-Marie, Daves new girlfriend in our local pub when she said she'd go with me. I wasn't sure. I didn't know her well, but I suppose she was a lot of fun. And I certainly didn't want to go on my own.
She was quite petite, probably bang on 5 foot tall. But she was very pretty. With long blonde hair, and big tits,which she always showed off with low tops.
So a month later we were at the pool sipping cocktails. I thought I would be the centre of attention with my micro bikini until Ann-Marie took her top off. Every eye was on her,including mine.
We had a fantastic few days,until it was almost time to go home.It was our last full day,and we had too much to drink at the pool bar, and Ann-Marie got burned. Luckily she was too drunk to feel any pain.
We planned to have an early night because we had an early flight the next morning. So that night we left the pub early but shared a bottle of Albarino wine in the one bedroomed apartment.
After a second bottle of wine Ann-Marie suddenly said her tits were killing her and just whipped off her top,exposing her very red,very big tits. "Sorry", she said,and started putting natural yogurt on them,but stopped as she said it was too sore. I told her it looked like cum on her tits and we both started giggling.
Then she asked me to rub the yogurt in for her. I looked at her,both of us serious all of a sudden. Then I carefully massaged her tits. She let out a little moan, and her nipples became very erect...........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2017, 02:14 AM

Default Keep going!

Loving this. It is actually her #1 fantasy to go with another woman...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample