uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2010, 12:31 AM

Default wife and I at the public beach.

Before my wife was my wife we loved having sex at different places. My desire was to do her in public at tbeach with people all around. We would go to the beach and she would rub my cock in the water and tease me but we hadnt figured out a way to actually put it in her pussy.
We had been swimming and teasing each other and for a while so we decided to get out of the lake and dry off. I was sitting on the shore just relaxing as she came over with a towel around her waist and sat down on my lap. She wispered to me "slide your dick out of your shorts honey". I slid my hand under her towel and only felt her sexy perfectly taken care of bare butt abd pussy.
My cock got so hard so quickly as i let my finger explore her warm wet pussy and tickle her clit. We got my hard cock out and slid it into its warm home that it loves! Feeling her hot little pussy all around my hard cock made it the perfect day!
Sshe sat on my dick just barely moving her little pussy and squeezing my dick trying to force the cum to shoot out and fill her up. As i was in her pussy watching all the people walk by and all the hott young girls in tiny bikinis walk by I was in heaven and reaching the point where I could not hold it in anymore.
I slowly pumped her up and down and told her "I am soo ready to cum in you". She started moving her hips side to side while clinching down on hard cock. Finally I could not take it and I started cumming harder than I have ever cummed before filling her sweet pussy with my cum.
After i had finished cumming in her she just sat on my cock for a few more minutes as my cock got soft and she was able to slide my shorts back up and cover my dick up so she could stand up.

It was one of the best days we have had. I would love to post daily stories of how we made love that day if there is a interest. I want to have anal sex with her badlut havent gotten the chance to do that yet so any suggestions are welcome and maybe I can get some pics of her sexy little pussy with and without my co it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Coastalm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample