Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2017, 08:08 PM

Thanked 29,757 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default just happened today

We were out at our local nude beach and had set up our stuff in a semi private area. Basically if you walked by along the path you could see us.

So I had left my wife alone and went for a walk. As I return I see a guy looking at her playing a bit with his cock. I mention I had walked to far and was looking for my spot where my wife was. I said oh there she is, the woman he was looking at. He right away made a comment as to how pretty she looked. I said thanks and said if you want to come down you can.

Well he went from no cock to a semi hard on. He chatted with us for a bit and made several comments to how good she looked. I asked if he would mind taking some pics of us. He was game for sure. He snapped asked few of us and then he would snap a pic of my wife's pussy. We sat down on our mat and he took a few more and and gain he made sure to get and gain pic of her pussy.

Again paying her compliments all the while as he took pics and now he had a raging hard on. He left after some more chit chat and a few minutes later he walked by with a limp cock.

Was the hottest thing she has ever done. I will add the pics he took to our albums. Next year when we go if we find a guy like that again she said she would suck my cock while he gets to watch.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:39 AM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

I'm not too found of these train track pictures either. Trains around here are fenced in and they go 80-250 km/h depending on where you are. And they run on electricity so they are scaringly quiet (you don't hear them comming).

Even though they are fenced in, some people still find their way in and 1-2 people are killed each year during crossing.

https://www.google.no/amp/www.telegr...oot-texas/amp/ - Pregnant teenage model killed by a train during railway photoshoot in Texas

Not so sexy anymore when all her guts are spilled across 1 kilometer railroad.

Last edited by ChristerChrister; 09-01-2017 at 09:45 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirori View Post
Was probably the greatest dare I managed
Great pictures. Would love to hear the story.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirori View Post
Was probably the greatest dare I managed
Haha - brilliant!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spitfire01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 07:47 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by carameldelight View Post
I got my wife to fuck her thick dildo on the train tracks. Before this we had fucked in a public park twice, once during the day and one at night, she had walked onto our front porch completely naked and she had posed in a few places but always with something else on or clothes nearby. I wanted her to be comfortable completely naked outdoors so I could hopefully push her into posing in riskier places. I thought a good first step toward that would be her getting naked on some train tracks out in the country but since it was so "safe" I brought her dildo for her to ride while we were out there. When I say it was "safe" I mean there weren't any houses in the immediate area but there were some around but also "safe" because she told me how she would strip down outside her house in the country to hose herself off after a softball game. We parked the vehicle in the first spot I could find off the road and away from the tracks and sure enough she jumps out wearing nothing but her heels. We get on the tracks and walk a little way down from the crossing and she starts posing just naked at first then I hand her the dildo not knowing if she would just pose with it in her or if she would actually ride it. After working it in with a few tentative pumps and a few picks I could hear her actually riding it. So here she is fucking herself on the train tracks and I can't take video because it's at night and I don't have a flashlight. Before long I hear her say oops and kind of snicker. I asked her what happened and she said she made a mess. I used the flash on the camera to find out what she was talking about and she squirted on the tracks. Now the tension is released and she's comfortable; the night isn't too hot, just right for her to be naked outside and she isn't showing any signs of wanting to leave so she starts posing again, posing for more pics of her naked outside than I've ever gotten before. I start taking pics and she's enjoying her naked freedom until we see headlights coming down the road where the vehicle is parked. The first thing I think is it's a sheriff and when he sees the vehicle on the side of the road he'll start looking around and she doesn't have any clothes to cover up with. When the vehicle gets to the crossing it's a delivery van but the driver takes a long look down both directions of the tracks. I thought she would be spooked so we start to leave but on the way out she sees and cornfield and wants to take a few pics in it also but this time she takes something to cover up with just in case.
WOW and WOW. The first WOW was for how comfortable she got outdoors with out a "safety net" (clothes etc) the second WOW is for her great ass. Come tho think of it I think her ass deserves another WOW. And squirting out there too...I maybe in love. I guess she really got into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
Can i ask, something thats bewildering me.....why so many people pose nude on train tracks? Is this an american thing? In the uk you would be totally nuts to go anywhere near a railroad with 125mph express on the way. Whats the facination with being on the tracks?
Not to dwell on this point since so many others have responded but I think part of it goes back to old times with some of the first movies having a damsel in distress, tied up on a railroad track and the hero coming in and saves her. It seems to have made railroad tracks and beautiful woman go hand in hand. It also could be that they offer a more private public setting with easy availability which make them a easy place to so shoot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 08:12 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
We were out at our local nude beach and had set up our stuff in a semi private area. Basically if you walked by along the path you could see us.

So I had left my wife alone and went for a walk. As I return I see a guy looking at her playing a bit with his cock. I mention I had walked to far and was looking for my spot where my wife was. I said oh there she is, the woman he was looking at. He right away made a comment as to how pretty she looked. I said thanks and said if you want to come down you can.

Well he went from no cock to a semi hard on. He chatted with us for a bit and made several comments to how good she looked. I asked if he would mind taking some pics of us. He was game for sure. He snapped asked few of us and then he would snap a pic of my wife's pussy. We sat down on our mat and he took a few more and and gain he made sure to get and gain pic of her pussy.

Again paying her compliments all the while as he took pics and now he had a raging hard on. He left after some more chit chat and a few minutes later he walked by with a limp cock.

Was the hottest thing she has ever done. I will add the pics he took to our albums. Next year when we go if we find a guy like that again she said she would suck my cock while he gets to watch.
So tell me Rick was Suzy turned on but the guy talking to her with a hairy on? I mean it was because of her it had to be a nice compliment to her knowing she's causing it? I hope she realized he rubbed one out because of her too, that have to give her self-esteem a shot in the arm.
I think the next time she should casually just play with your cock as she's talking to him. You know like it's nothing out of the ordinary at all. That would be hot.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 12:38 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
We were out at our local nude beach and had set up our stuff in a semi private area. Basically if you walked by along the path you could see us...................................

So I had left my wife alone and went for a walk. As I return I see a guy looking at her playing a bit with his cock. We sat down on our mat and he took a few more and and gain he made sure to get and gain pic of her pussy.

Again paying her compliments all the while as he took pics and now he had a raging hard on. ......................................
Sorry about getting off topic here.....
But regarding the guy taking pics, and a raging hard on......
I am thinking it is a quirk that I have.... Whenever I engage in taking nude pictures of the wife, I get an instant raging hard on. And same when on rare occasions I was lucky enough to ask to take pics of another nude woman.

No hard on with the women being just nude.
No hard on taking pictures with clothes on.
Combination of camera and nude women, Instant hard on!
..... I am thinking it is just me... ??
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 09:55 AM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 799 Posts

Had a naked romp in a friend's garden shed, while rest of the family was yards away, having a summer BBQ..

At a busy library, flashed / fingered each other in several of the side aisles. Had to 'finish off' in the loos, as almost got caught.

Last one was not with a partner, but on last day of a residential training course, at a rather dull hotel, we all got drunk, and dared each other to streak round the hotel. Even some of the trainees who I thought would opt out, went for it.
We had place to ourselves, so just a few staff saw us- but was still a buzz. No pictures, by mutual agreement!

Last edited by terriuk; 10-14-2017 at 10:00 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 02:31 PM

Thanked 2,788 Times in 211 Posts
Default Exhibitionism!! Unknown

Recently out of town visiting in a University town. Had a King suite at ground level with a patio facing the parking lot. After the football game we returned to the room early passing on the after game activities. After a few drinks on the patio we got into bed and started a movie, Dirty Dancing, failing to close the curtains. After a bit things started to warm up. She started going down on me and wanted me to close the curtains and sheers. Around this time many party goers started returning to the hotel. It would have been hard to see into our room as it was darkened with only the flickering light from the television. I could see several groups slow as they were passing the room. I maneuvered her into a 69 and lost sight of the patio door. After a few O's for my wife she sat up grinding herself into me allowing me to give her a few more O's. She then flipped around into a cowgirl and started to ride me, I turned on the bedside light so I could see her and make eye contact, lighting up the room making in much easier for anyone to see into the room. I could see a few groups of building around the parked cars appearing to watch us. With the lights on it was difficult to see out the sliding door or windows, unless you were concentrating on the window. Next was a reverse cowgirl quartering towards the sliding door. Next she is kneeling next to the bed facing away from the doors once again going down on me. From here she stands and straddles me facing the window and rides me leaning back against me facing the window with my cock plowing into her with her legs spread wide open giving yet another O. The last position that my wife leads me to is a standing dog with one knee on the seat of the lounge chair and her hands on the seat back, giving a great profile of us. From here I could see a good sized crowd out in the lot which brought me to my O in short time. At this time the crowd started cheering surprising my wife as she curled up into the chair trying to hide. But after a few moments she gets out the chair and asks me if this is what I wanted and starts to suck me off again right in front of the window. I pull the shades and we start round two.

And there is a perviest story from the same trip. The wife being given some green truffles at the hotel spa.

Last edited by OPD940B; 10-14-2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:03 PM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Hello all

I would like to know what is the strangest, silliest, sexist, naughtiest thing you have asked your better half to do.

I personally like girls being naked outside and in the past I have persuaded my wife to streak a couple of times and also tied her naked to a washing pole in our garden

Dazman
Got my wife to stand in front of my mate and lift her top up, exposing her tits for 1 minute.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d