uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2015, 05:52 PM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

I only have one guy that I share with and he is here on the boards. I just don't feel comfortable trusting anyone on line. And I have a VERY small circle of friends and 98% of them I wouldnt want to share lol.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:43 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy30 View Post
I have showed a guy at work this pic of my wifes tits... i had told him for a while now that my wife sends pics to me every now and then he didnt believe me. I asked her if I could show him and she was all for it. When I showed him he said that they were awesome and he had wanted to see them for a long time he loves tits and his wife has none... said it made his big dick hard and he wanted to cum on my wife......
I want to cum on your wife's tits as well. They are perfect looking
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2015, 11:23 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
Thanks!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 01:54 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
yes .... me too. I agree with your opinion .... marvelous breast
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 07:36 PM

Thanked 6,417 Times in 333 Posts
Default Poleroids

When we were first married I took a lot of poleroid pictures (early 70s) of my wife naked. My wife has a big nice set of tits and at the time we were both around 23 years old. We lived in Florida in a nice mobile home park until we could save up enough to buy a house. A year or so after this my wife got into nude dancing. She loved to show off her hot body. She shaved her pussy then when no one else did so she could wear skimpy bikinis and she never wore a bra or panties. (She hardly ever does still) She would lay out naked in our back yard to tan which was somewhat secluded. We lived next to a 19 year old short geeky college student named Sherman. Sherman couldn't take his eyes off my wife whenever he would see her. Sometimes when she had put on her bikini and was coming in the door she would see him run inside. We were sure he ran inside to jerk off. We knew he didn't have any girl friends so I was sure he had a crush on my wife. My wife had heard funny noises coming from behind our high wooden fence several times while she sunbathed naked. One time she turned her lounge chair towards the fence and saw something strange peeking over the top. It turned out to be a periscope Sherman had rigged up to his poleroid to take naked pictures of my wife. My wife acted like she was getting up to go in and the periscope dissapeared. She put her bikini back on and instead of going back in she crept barefoot around his side of the fence. His back door was opened and she looked inside. Sherman had naked pictures of her laid out on the table, had his pants around his ankles, and was furiously jerking off his little dick into a towel. My wife yelled freeze! She said Sherman looked like he would die right there. He started to pull up his pants but she told him to leave them on the floor. She asked him if he had ever seen a naked woman before her. Of course he said no. My wife made him step out of his pants and walk over to the couch. She said would teach him about women. Soon she was naked and she had tought him how to eat her pussy. After she was done cumming she had him jerk off in his hand. She told him she would let him eat her a lot more if he licked up his own cum. He did. She looked over his pictures and said he needed one more. She had him take one of her on the couch with her legs spread wide. She told him she would call him when she wanted her pussy eaten and he better have plenty of cum to show her or no more licking her pussy. She said he was hard again so she had him jerk off in his hand one more time. He licked it up without her telling him. She told me about this when I got home from work and I thought it was hilarious. My wife has a very high sex drive so now she had a little pussy slave to eat her all day. That night she called him over and had him perform in front of me. He was nervous until I told him it was OK. After she was done cummig she gave him an old plate and told him that from now on it was his cum plate, then she had him jerk off on it, while he looked at her pussy. He licked up every drop. That whole summer she used him a lot. I hardly got to eat her pussy but I sure got to fuck it a lot because she needed a dick bad. Sherman was too small. Sherman took care of her several times a day after that. Soon we let him watch us fuck and he would always lick her clean after I came in her then she would let him cum on his plate and eat it. Looking back I think she may have screwed up Sherman's head but wherever he is, some girls really enjoying getting her pussy eaten. She trained him well.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:44 PM

Thanked 1,101 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
When we were first married I took a lot of poleroid pictures (early 70s) of my wife naked. My wife has a big nice set of tits and at the time we were both around 23 years old. We lived in Florida in a nice mobile home park until we could save up enough to buy a house. A year or so after this my wife got into nude dancing. She loved to show off her hot body. She shaved her pussy then when no one else did so she could wear skimpy bikinis and she never wore a bra or panties. (She hardly ever does still) She would lay out naked in our back yard to tan which was somewhat secluded. We lived next to a 19 year old short geeky college student named Sherman. Sherman couldn't take his eyes off my wife whenever he would see her. Sometimes when she had put on her bikini and was coming in the door she would see him run inside. We were sure he ran inside to jerk off. We knew he didn't have any girl friends so I was sure he had a crush on my wife. My wife had heard funny noises coming from behind our high wooden fence several times while she sunbathed naked. One time she turned her lounge chair towards the fence and saw something strange peeking over the top. It turned out to be a periscope Sherman had rigged up to his poleroid to take naked pictures of my wife. My wife acted like she was getting up to go in and the periscope dissapeared. She put her bikini back on and instead of going back in she crept barefoot around his side of the fence. His back door was opened and she looked inside. Sherman had naked pictures of her laid out on the table, had his pants around his ankles, and was furiously jerking off his little dick into a towel. My wife yelled freeze! She said Sherman looked like he would die right there. He started to pull up his pants but she told him to leave them on the floor. She asked him if he had ever seen a naked woman before her. Of course he said no. My wife made him step out of his pants and walk over to the couch. She said would teach him about women. Soon she was naked and she had tought him how to eat her pussy. After she was done cumming she had him jerk off in his hand. She told him she would let him eat her a lot more if he licked up his own cum. He did. She looked over his pictures and said he needed one more. She had him take one of her on the couch with her legs spread wide. She told him she would call him when she wanted her pussy eaten and he better have plenty of cum to show her or no more licking her pussy. She said he was hard again so she had him jerk off in his hand one more time. He licked it up without her telling him. She told me about this when I got home from work and I thought it was hilarious. My wife has a very high sex drive so now she had a little pussy slave to eat her all day. That night she called him over and had him perform in front of me. He was nervous until I told him it was OK. After she was done cummig she gave him an old plate and told him that from now on it was his cum plate, then she had him jerk off on it, while he looked at her pussy. He licked up every drop. That whole summer she used him a lot. I hardly got to eat her pussy but I sure got to fuck it a lot because she needed a dick bad. Sherman was too small. Sherman took care of her several times a day after that. Soon we let him watch us fuck and he would always lick her clean after I came in her then she would let him cum on his plate and eat it. Looking back I think she may have screwed up Sherman's head but wherever he is, some girls really enjoying getting her pussy eaten. She trained him well.
amazing story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awehm For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 11:15 AM

Thanked 1,979 Times in 62 Posts
Default Sharing

So Im at a bar with 2 friends Im sitting in the middle and have my phone sitting ontop of the bar. My wife sends me a text I dont think its a selfie. I open it up and its a shot of her pussy. Both my friends see it (Iphone 6plus) who cant see it. One of them grabs the phone for closer inspection. We all have a good laugh. I text my wife back nice going now they both got a good look. She texts back without hesitation "now they see what a good looking pussy looks like".
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to Chopps For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 12:01 PM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopps View Post
So Im at a bar with 2 friends Im sitting in the middle and have my phone sitting ontop of the bar. My wife sends me a text I dont think its a selfie. I open it up and its a shot of her pussy. Both my friends see it (Iphone 6plus) who cant see it. One of them grabs the phone for closer inspection. We all have a good laugh. I text my wife back nice going now they both got a good look. She texts back without hesitation "now they see what a good looking pussy looks like".
She is right. That is a good looking pussy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 01:02 PM

Thanked 50,888 Times in 3,657 Posts

Really A Great Treat, I have many caps here on this very topic, hope you like
The Following User Says Thank You to gregmartin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 04:38 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

This is the photo I have as my wall paper on my I pad that I just handed to a guy at work for him to look at as he was thinking about buying his wife one,
Attached Thumbnails
1637-8667.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017