uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2023, 06:32 PM

Default First Planned Voyeur

If you read my first story you know how I accidentally found out about the pleasure of masturbation in my car while secretly watching girls.It is Saturday morning and I am ready to try this new found pleasure. First I have to get everything prepared like, removing my underwear and putting my pants back on, then putting on a long loose tee shirt, also I get paper towels and a small bottle of lube and a large duffel bag to set in the passenger seat to keep anybody walking by from seeing in my car. I start my drive to a place that may give me success, it is a convenient store with gas station, and an ice machine on the side of the building. There is a large parking lot of a strip mall next door, I can park at the edge of this lot with the front of my car towards the ice machine.It will take about twenty minutes to get there, I will stop at a secluded place that is a timber farm, it has many dirt roads that go a long way off the main road. I arrive at the timber plantation and find a secret place to park. I start getting ready by pulling my pants down to the knees, as I pull down my pants I notice that already I have an erection, my heart is beating fast as i rub it. Then I pull the long loose shirt under my but and down to my knees, then setting the open top bottle of lube in the passenger seat next to the duffel bag. Now starting the last drive to the store.
Now arriving at the big mall parking lot, I pull over to the edge that joins the store parking lot, there is a one foot tall barrier between the two parking lots. I park with the little wall in front of my car and the ice machine out in front of me.This place is close to the lake and many boaters stop here for ice and gas.After about thirty minutes no luck at the ice machine, all cars were men getting ice. Over at the gas pumps I see a nice looking girl wearing shorts getting gas, she is far away and I can only see the side of her, she has very nice legs, this may be my only chance, so I quickly dip my fingers in the lube and reach under the loose shirt and start rubbing the lube on my already swollen erection, I start slow stroking my slippery hard on, quickly getting a good throbbing feeling but she finishes and goes in the store, my chance is over so all I can do is wait for another opportunity After about an hour I see a crew cab truck pulling a big ski boat coming around from a road behind the store, it parks at the ice machine.
A guy gets out the drivers side front which is on the other side from my view, then a sexy girl gets out the passenger front wearing a yellow single piece bikini, then a beautiful girl gets out the passenger side back wearing a light blue two piece bikini, oh an incredible body, I reach under my shirt and hold my slippery erection and I whisper,{this is what I need.}they all go inside the store. I know they will come back out so I start rubbing and massaging my swollen hard on to keep it ready for pleasure.I see them approaching the other side of the truck at the ice machine, I know the beautiful girl will come around to the passenger side again, I start slow stroking the full length of my erection, very quickly the deep pressure is building, the sexy girl in two piece goes to the back of the boat and climbs in. Her legs are so soft looking, my swollen head of my erection is tingling now and the shaft is throbbing. She goes to the side of the boat towards the ice machine and bends over to grab bags of ice that are handed up to her, she is showing a huge rear camel toe, I start stroking fast as my heart is pounding, I feel strong pressure deep behind my balls, the gates are ready to open, I jerk my shirt back not caring if anybody sees me, the pleasure is at the point of no return as I stare between her soft thighs, already I feel the first hot semen on its way up through my hard on, then the muscle contractions start, the first one pumped out a hot thick shot of sperm onto my abdomen, I looked down as slippery sperm shoots out all over my belly, i could not help but let out a whimpering moan as the thick semen continued pumping out sending waves of pleasure up the whole length of my throbbing erection.
As i drained the last of my juices I quickly got ashamed and wiped off my hand and pulled the shirt down, quickly starting the car and leaving. I drove back to the timber plantation to clean up, parking in the same spot as before. I pulled my shirt back, it was already wet with sperm, looking down I see the mess on my belly and thigh, then I started thinking, I felt like a king, what an accomplishment, if only the girl knew the amount of pleasure she gave me, she was real, not a picture or video on tv, real in the flesh and right out in front of my car. I notice an erection again growing, i scooped up some of the slippery sperm with my fingers and rubbed it all over my erection and started stroking fast with the picture of her body in my mind, I let out a deep moan as once again I let out the remaining warm juice left in me.
The Following User Says Thank You to gold2448 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2023, 07:15 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

You need help.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2023, 08:39 PM

Thanked 2,797 Times in 212 Posts

Someone is going to end up in jail.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2023, 09:05 AM

Thanked 16,268 Times in 1,135 Posts

That was so confusing and difficult to read.

It's one thing to be on a walk and see your neighbor scurry through the living room topless, then you go home and jerk it, or you are in your house and see your neighbor take her towel off in her bedroom and didn't realize her curtains are open, etc, but what you are describing is hopefully completely fiction and not a confession.

Eeew.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2023, 03:55 PM

Default 100 percent true

I have done this with success over 100 times in my life at many different places and different circumstances, it is actually easy to do one you get all the Technics worked out.
Old 09-14-2023, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold2448 View Post
I have done this with success over 100 times in my life at many different places and different circumstances, it is actually easy to do one you get all the Technics worked out.
Get help.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2023, 02:07 AM

I'm not into this, but I think everyone has its own fantasies, I mean, if this same story is told by a woman, doing the exact same thing, or even a husband telling how wife exhibits and masturbate in front of someone, everyone is exited and applauded and want to hear more, but if a man does it, then he needs help? so if a man and his wife seats on a car naked and starts masturbating, the women is doing something amazing but the man is sick and needs help or even going to jail? If you don't like a story just don't read it and that's it, let people with same taste enjoying and sharing their own adventures, if they damage someone or end up in jail, its their own fault, we are not here to judge someone when we all have our own stories that may not like everyone else. I have seen threads slowly disappearing because someone do not like it and make comments that make everyone feel uncomfortable. I think this is a forum to share, not to judge, but that is just my opinion.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to couoh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2023, 04:17 PM

His story is completely focused on his slimy spasming dick and how he messes himself up. Like describing the gore of a car crash. If you are into that, enjoy.
I prefer to read about tasty sexy women. Sorry.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2023, 05:40 PM

Default real

many men and women have masturbated to pictures and videos, just an image on paper, try masturbating to what you can really see with your eyes, it is a whole new type of pleasure, on other forums in the past there have been similar stories by different people, a guy who would park near public swimming pools and jack off to the girls in bikini, a guy who drove a van with blacked out windows in the back, he would lay on a cot in back naked and look out a little hole to watch girls and masturbate, no harm done, just pleasure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gold2448 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cameltoe, ejaculation, legs, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s