Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2011, 02:52 PM

Thanked 3,808 Times in 484 Posts
Default Some Of My Own Shots

Would like to obtain a premium membership & don't want to pay for it. Plus, it's lame and disingenuous to repost shit that everyone else has already posted, so I figured I'd give ya my own stuff. Yes, all original content. Meaning I took these photos myself, knew the girls involved, and in most instances, got to bang her/them either during or after the pics were taken. I will include context for all pics as I post them.

First up is my first wife. She's a medical doctor in Seattle now, so I can't give her name. She's very prudish, as evidenced by the one "below-the-belt" shot she consented to. In the ones with the black jeans & red bra, we'd tried to do an "exposed in public" thing, but it didn't work out- the closest she got was flashing through that yellow tunnel thing. Everything else was done in the privacy of her room. Those were taken in Spokane, Wa.

The third one is one of my favorites; we were driving back to Spokane from Seattle, & right after we'd passed Ellensburg I'd dared her to finish the drive topless. Since it was dark out, she didn't mind, and to her credit she stayed the way you see her in that picture until we pulled into her driveway. I wish I'd gotten more pics of her during that drive.

Now, I apologize for the shitty quality of these, but she'd demanded them back when she left me and thankfully I'd sensed this coming and had taken them to someone & had them scanned. I really wish I'd given her the copies & kept the originals instead, but hey! These work fine. The next set in B&W are a lot sharper quality, but are only topless. Yes, we were banging in the first pic, and I skipped one in the set because it was boring & didn't show much, and also keeps me in the 10-image limit.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   9.jpg  

10.jpg   11.jpg  

Old 11-25-2011, 01:34 PM

Now that this thread has been approved, I can continue. First, so you can see, my ex really is a Medical Doctor. And then of course, more of her in her "untowards." Because really, think about how often is it that the doctor sees you naked, then ask yourself why you can't see them naked? In my ex's case, it's definitely a case worth arguing.

And the best of the remaining pics I have of her. These were taken by her college roommate (on actual film, of which I still have the negatives & original prints) when we were first dating/engaged. Next up: a hot little number I got together with when the ex left me.
Attached Thumbnails
B1.jpg   B3.jpg  

B5.jpg   B7.jpg  

B8.jpg   B6.jpg  

B9.jpg  

Last edited by admin; 11-25-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:55 PM

Got together with this chick's sister, then met this one & decided I'd trade up (I was in a bad place emotionally, having recently been left by my first wife, so I didn't give a shit). The first sister was a nice girl, but had 3 kids & her body looked the part. This one was a marked improvement. Still, both of them were kinky as fuck- just, the first wasn't thrilled when I started banging this one. It wound up getting ugly when it was all done, but I have awesome pics of the experience with little sis to remember regardless!

First is literally 30 minutes after meeting her. I'd originally come to take her big sis to Rocky Horror, but the kids were acting up, so my original date fell through. However, little sis had never been and volunteered to go, much to my delight. I coaxed this first one out of her in the backyard before we left, just in case the evening was uneventful. As it turns out, I needn't have worried.

On the way to Rocky, she'd made it very clear that she and her sister didn't swap guys, but also told me she could not resist a dare. So since one of the "devirginizations" at Rocky involved a "fake an orgasm" contest where girls could use the "skin to win" philosophy, I dared her to participate fully. I also dared her to do a fully nude photo session w/ me after Rocky with some "golden" moments involved afterwards. Fueled, of course, by a 40oz of her favorite malted & brewed alcoholic beverage. Some hijinks followed, but she has eczema or something and wouldn't allow any pics of her back or backside- which is really a shame as she has a righteous ass. Since I've seen h/c pics removed from this portion of the site, I'll leave out the one of her slobbin' my knob. And pics of us actually fucking weren't taken due to her aversion to back photos.

Later on, I'll post my small collection of Rocky Horror tits, and will try not to include this chick's pics in that mix (in the interest of not doubling up, yet still contributing OC). Her Rocky pics are the only ones with context anyways. But the contest where she flashed is the only one I recall attending where all 3 girls flashed, and thankfully I had my camera & got pics of all 3 of them. Yay me! I'll include those other 2 with hers, again for context. Otherwise it's all her.

She eventually got "prepared" in my car on the way to the photoshoot outside after Rocky was over, and while driving down the interstate to that location, I managed to get some "preparation" photos. Those follow her initial & Rocky Horror "Skin To Win" pics.

Last are some extras of her at the place I was staying at the time when this evening was over, including one w/ me in the mirror. Wish I still looked like that...
Attached Thumbnails
Girls_0032.jpg   Meaghan_0007.jpg  

Girls_0031.jpg   Girls_0030.jpg  

Meaghan_0008.jpg   Meaghan_0009.jpg  

Meaghan_0010.jpg   Meaghan_0006.jpg  

Meaghan_0005.jpg   Meaghan_0011.jpg  

Old 11-25-2011, 02:00 PM

Now is the photo shoot we were on the way to. Be advised, if you don't like peeing/pissing/golden rain, please skip this post. But I'm all about this stuff, so there ya go. I'll leave out the one that was blurry in the interest of quality control.
Attached Thumbnails
Meaghan_0030.jpg   Meaghan_0029.jpg  

Meaghan_0028.jpg   Meaghan_0027.jpg  

Meaghan_0026.jpg   Meaghan_0024.jpg  

Meaghan_0023.jpg   Meaghan_0004.jpg  

Old 11-25-2011, 02:11 PM

The Rocky Photos now. This is a collection of pics I got of girls flashing either at, during or after Rocky at "coffee." The first one is of a chick I thought was a friend but whom I discovered shortly afterwards was a thieving b*tch. I'd brought a very brand new nice cat o' nine tails to Rocky this evening to use as a prop, and come to find out she'd stolen it from me before I got to use it. Thankfully I got these pics, and shots of her the following day at the same apartment the other "little sister" photos were taken in. She'd known I was going to want her to flash when she did "Lips," so that's why she's looking at me in one of the pics. Me & some friends were cheering her to flash, so she obliged us. Little did I know that was the last time I would consider her in a friendly context.

After that is a very buxom girl I WANTED to get together with, but our schedules just never coincided. Funny thing though, she not only went to the same college my ex wife went to when we were first dating, she lived in the same exact dorm room! She was always very reliable for a flash, but unfortunately that's all I ever got out of her. Still, epic tits, dude.

Last is a very hawt Azn/American that I also wanted very much to get together with. She was very free with posing for tittie pics, but that was it- no bottomless, and for reasons that escape me, I wasn't able to close the deal with her. Shortly after these pics were taken (two different nights btw- as evidenced by different bras), she got knocked up and lost her figure. Thankfully, I have these to remember her as I prefer. I'm sure you'll agree.
Attached Thumbnails
Girls_0020.jpg   Girls_0019.jpg  

Girls_0018.jpg   Girls_0016.jpg  

Girls_0017.jpg   Girls_0000.jpg  

Girls_0001.jpg   Girls_0005.jpg  

Girls_0021.jpg   Girls_0022.jpg  

Old 11-25-2011, 02:16 PM

One-offs. A few repeats here & there, but basically nondescript tits of some sort. At one point we had a VERY shapely young lass come up from the "Sins of the Flesh" cast & do a lapdance w/ latex pasties. Since there's no actual nipplage exposed, if there's interest, I can post those. But really, photos of pasties on Rocky Horror chicks aren't exactly difficult to come by.

On to the tits!
Attached Thumbnails
Girls_0004.jpg   Girls_0009.jpg  

Girls_0010.jpg   Girls_0011.jpg  

Girls_0012.jpg   Girls_0013.jpg  

Girls_0014.jpg   Girls_0015.jpg  

Girls_0023.jpg   Girls_0024.jpg  

Last edited by y2kv2; 11-25-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:23 PM

Ok, several of my posts since the first one today have been "submitted for moderator approval," yet the first one & the first "random" one made it through. Not sure why, but ok, some of these will therefore be out of their intended order. So bear with me on that, ok?

Anyways, more random Rocky Horror titty goodness, and two shots I got when I worked crew at an Iron Maidens gig in Tacoma, Wa at Hell's Kitchen (kick-ass bar/club) Nov of '02. The heavyset guy on the right in the Iron Maidens shots is seen barely in profile on the right side of the "little sister" Rocky Horror "skin to win submission."
Attached Thumbnails
Girls_0029.jpg   Girls_0033.jpg  

Girls_0034.jpg   Girls_0035.jpg  

Girls_0036.jpg   Girls_0038.jpg  

Girls_0045.jpg   Girls_0047.jpg  

Iron Maiden's show 1.jpg   Iron Maiden's show 2.jpg  

Old 11-25-2011, 02:27 PM

The last of my half-ass decent Rocky Horror tits pics. Yes, several repeats. The one petite goth chick w/ the long auburn hair was a regular exhibitionist, and the one time I got to bang her was epic. Just wish I'd gotten some pics of that. But yeah, that chick was a fuckin' freak!

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Girls_0048.jpg   Girls_0049.jpg  

Girls_0050.jpg   Girls_0051.jpg  

Girls_0052.jpg   Girls_0053.jpg  

Old 11-25-2011, 02:33 PM

Almost forgot! Did a gas station photoshoot for "little sister" after our hijinks at the park were complete. Here they are from the same night as before.

The second to last photo, we're being reprimanded by the Arab dude who was running the store, and the last one was a Seattle Times delivery driver who could not believe his luck. Little bit of irony, he identified as being gay, but still, even gay guys can appreciate the good fortune to be photographed in public while doing their delivery rounds with a completely hawt fuckin' chick who's naked in public!

Ok, that's about it for the shit I have scanned. If I ever manage to learn how my scanner works, I have about 50 more images I've snapped over the years preceding when these were taken, all softcore. My big thing back then was chicks topless in bluejeans, so there's a lot of that. However, I do have some of a pair of chicks I managed to sneak onto base one night & take total advantage of (with both their consent). The shots with me in them I had to destroy, as I had some problems with my superiors at one point & I was afraid of "evidence." No biggie though, I kept the ones with the two of them in them.

So there ya go. If you want to see the buxom chick from "Sins of the Flesh" or want me to scan the softcore pics from my first ventures in titty pics, let me know.

Oh yeah, moderators: do I qualify for a premium membership yet? Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Meaghan_0003.jpg   Meaghan_0014.jpg  

Meaghan_0012.jpg   Meaghan_0013.jpg  

Meaghan_0015.jpg   Meaghan_0016.jpg  

Meaghan_0017.jpg   Meaghan_0018.jpg  

Meaghan_0019.jpg   Meaghan_0020.jpg  

Old 11-25-2011, 06:13 PM

That's weird, my second post made it through with no problems and included 3 new "at work" shots of my ex wife & a few b&w topless photos of her, but that post is gone now. I'm curious why that is. Is it being "submitted for approval" and will reappear later? Or did I break some rule I didn't know about? Didn't give any identifying info other than her profession and general location, which is a huge fucking city (so it's not likely anyone's going to find her). So, just curious here.

BTW, if you're checking these out & enjoy them, I'd appreciate a post or two saying as such. Thanks.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to y2kv2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ex wife, nude in public, peeing, rocky horror

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022