Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 AM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 88 Posts
Default Wife upskirt

My wife and I go to a party in the house of our friends. There are about 30 people my wife is wearing a summer dress, it is tight and short (a few inches above the knee).
During the party I find my wife sitting on a sofa between two girls (the wives of two close friends of mine), she has the legs crossed, the dress hem is over mid thigh, with legs exposed. I see an upskirt opportunity so I call the husbands of the other two girls, I take 3 chairs, I put them in front of the sofa and I invite the other two guys to join and to sit down. Now we have a perfect view over the legs of my wife (unfortunately the other two girls have trousers). As a bonus there is a spot light behind us pointing towards the sofa.

After ten minutes my wife uncrosses the legs and crosses the other way. Even with a controlled movement we get a flash of white panties. After the movement the dress hem is higher.
A few minutes and again my wife uncrosses the legs and crosses the other way. Now we get a better view of white panties. After the movement the dress hem is higher and a small white triangle remains visible between the thigs and the dress hem. This continuous upskirt can be enjoyed by the three of us plus any other guest passing close to the sofa.
A few minutes and again my wife uncrosses the legs and crosses the other way. Now we get a full view of white panties. After the movement the dress hem is higher and my wife pulls it down, covering the upskirt but not aware of the upskirt show we already enjoyed.
But after ten minutes again my wife uncrosses the legs and crosses the other way. We get another good view of white panties. Again a small white triangle remains visible between the thigs and the dress hem.

Then a cake is served, my wife uncrosses and remains with the legs parallel and closed. The dress hem is mid thigh and while she is eating from our position we can see a white triangle of panties even if her position is not provocative.
After the cake she crosses the legs and we get another full view of white panties. After crossing my wife pulls the dress hem down.
Last but not least the champagne is served. Here we get a final lucky strike. By mistake some champagne drops on the legs of my wife. Immediately she uncrosses and spreads the legs and begins to wipe her legs with a napkin, checking that the dress is not wet. She forgets any modesty issue and we get an unobstructed full view of her crotch. After more than one minute she realises that maybe she is showing more than the necessary and suddenly she closes the legs and covers her crotch with one hand blushing embarassed.
Then we cannot ignore the last upskirt and one of the two guys breaks the embarassment saying with a smile “do not worry we have already seen everything!”.
It was one of the best parties I participated to!!!

(a few examples of the upskirts of my wife in the pictures below)
Attached Images

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 03:55 AM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 88 Posts

Thanks to Ferris.
It is not fiction, it is a real story, obviously I had not a camera with me to catch the actual images of my wife (even with a camera it is hard to take pictures in such a situation without generating a suspect or "sorry dear I want to freeze your upskirt for posting on the forum, smile".
The attached images were from the net.

Last edited by itit49; 10-01-2010 at 03:59 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample