photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2010, 10:35 PM

Default First I heard her, then I got to watch!

This is the first thread I have started here, so I hope I have done so properly. I have been writing down some of my stories encountered during a long career as a voyeur, and I am looking for a place to share some of them. Let me know if you enjoy them. I posted this on another site last year, but the place was lame, so I wanted to share it here as well - this place is so much better.

---

Two summers ago I was on a business trip, staying in a small but nice little two story hotel in a little vacation-based town I had never been to before. I was laying in bed working on my laptop and having a drink about 11pm one night, when I heard a very loud and unmistakable female sex moan from next door, followed by another and then another. What I also noticed was that I could hear them coming not only through the thin wall of my room behind my headboard, but from the open sliding door onto my balcony as well. I went outside to look and listen and I heard her again very clearly. Next door to the left of me, less that 3 feet away, the neighboring guests had their balcony door slid open like mine, along with their curtains, and they were having sex!

She was moaning big time, enjoying what I presumed to be oral because all I could hear was her moans - no squeaking or no man grunting away. But, it wasn't long before the fucking began, with bed springs squeaking and the whole bit. Well, I was about 3 vodkas into my night and pretty buzzed, so the louder she was moaning the hornier I got. I was standing on my balcony and about 3 feet from her screen door and I could hear her panting, breathing, and moaning like mad, but dammit I didn't have any chance of getting an angle where I could see into the room. I checked across the parking lot opposite the window to see if I could climb a tree or something, but there was nothing but a flat open cow pasture. Damn it!

Since I wasn't going to be able to see anything, I decided start coaxing her on. I leaned over my railing toward their door and started saying (very loudly) "come on baby let me hear you" and "I wanna hear you moan baby". Well she started getting louder and louder and I kept the encouragement going, saying "you're turning me on baby" and "let's hear you get loud baby" and "I wanna hear you cum, baby". They fucked off and on for about 30 minutes, and she must have cum about 5 times very loudly. She finished her last orgasm by repeating "still cumming, still cumming" about 10 times before finally collapsing. Then, through their door, I heard giggling and she said, loudly, "I bet you could hear that!" That was the first time I was sure she had heard me. I shouted back, "you sounded soooooo sexy!" and then I went inside. I didn't want her husband coming out and seeing me there.

About an hour later my room phone rings, so I answer and in a very soft voice a woman says, "Is this the naughty boy next door?" I freaked out! I say "Is this the loud naughty girl who is keeping me awake?" and she giggles and says "well that was fun". I ask "will there be an encore performance tonight?" and she says "no, I'm wiped out and my husband is asleep now, but tomorrow is my birthday, so there will be another performance tomorrow night for sure if you are still around". Luckily I am indeed staying the next night as well, so I get up all my courage to say "I'll be here and I want to watch" she says "ooh, this is the naughty boy, isn't it?" and I say "that's me..." and she says "you can watch from the balcony, but you can't come inside the room. I don't think my husband would even let you in through our door. You'll have to find a way to get onto the balcony and see in." and I say "I can't see in, I tried tonight but the angle is wrong, there is no way to see in and getting onto your balcony is going to be difficult." and she says "I'll leave a light on, you can figure out the rest, but you can watch from the balcony and not come in the room". I asked, "will your husband care?" And she said, "no, we have done this before. It turns him on." I said, "you sure? I'm going to do it. I'll figure out a way." And she told me that as long as he didn't have to talk to me or let me in the room, he would be fine with it. I told her to look for me on the balcony then, and she said "ok... see ya tomorrow night... and no pictures or video, ok? That would freak my husband out" , and then she hung up.

Holy shit, I could not sleep that night and I could not concentrate on my work project the following day at all! How the fuck was I going to get on that balcony???

Well, these balconies were about 3 feet apart and about 10 feet off the ground, so that afternoon I went to a little hardware store I found across town and bought an aluminum extension ladder. Luckily I had rented a Jeep Cherokee on my trip, so I was able to get it in the truck and over to the hotel. My plan was to lay it across to their balcony and climb across (2 stories high). I was able to sneak the ladder up to my room while no one was around. Luckily, the room door opened to an outside open-air hallway, and I was able to maneuver it with the ladder. Around 9 o'clock that night, I set up to wait for the action to begin. Finally, about 11:30 I heard a door slam outside that I was pretty sure was their door. Then I heard the shower come on next door. Yes! They were in the room and a shower was going - good sign! After about 15 minutes, the shower shuts off and I can hear talking and giggling. Things then got quiet, but about 15 minutes later I heard more giggling and the moans begin. I went outside to look at the balcony door, and it was open. The curtains were open as well, just the screen was closed. There was also a dim light on in the room. At this point I was freaking out because I have never done anything like this before, but I pulled the ladder out through the sliding door onto my balcony, and laid it across our two balconies and carefully crawled over. It was now or never!

Once I got over to their balcony, it was pretty easy to see in. Was I being set up here? I was nervous as shit to look in, afraid she might go ballistic, or her husband might freak out and attack me. They were doing missionary when I first saw them, and her legs are high up in there air, but she did not see me for a while. Finally, once he started fucking her pretty fast and hard, she looked over to see me, but she never blinked an eye - she just gave me a cute little wave as she lifter her hand off her back thigh that was holding up her leg, and a little smile, and then turned back to look her husband in the eyes as she pulled her legs back even further and whispered something to him. He whispered something to her, but I could not hear what they were saying. He did not look my way at all.

At this point I eased into a patio chair and begin to watch the action. He started pumping her very, very slowly in missionary as she had her legs way high in the air, almost behind her head. She looked over at me several times and began moaning very loudly - so loud I was afraid someone else would hear it, look up, see the ladder, see me sitting on this balcony, and wonder what the fuck was going on. I don't know if her husband knew I was there or not, but I was pretty sure he knew what was going on. I still was very nervous.

He pulled out and slid down to giver her oral. Almost the whole time he was eating her pussy, she was looking at me. She was purring like a kitten as he licked her clit and tongue fucked her for a long time. At one point I mouthed the words "does that feel good?" and she moaned "oh, it feels soooo good....". She had an orgasm while he was licking her, and she was looking right at me as she said "ohhhh, I'm going to cuuuuummmmm." Then she arched her back and looked up at the ceiling and let out a long and loud moan followed by a high pitched shreik.

After that he got back on top and he was fucking her very slowly. He would pull out very slow and sometimes ram it back back it hard, and then work a nice slow pace while she rubbed his chest with her hands. Occasionally she would grad her feet or legs or ankles and really pull her legs back far so that he could really get a good view of her pussy and clit. He would pull his dick out and rub her clit with it for a while then go back into her pussy for more long, slow strokes. Eventually he began to pick up some speed and really hit her hard, and she was really moaning loudly, and looking over at me from time to time - she would look at me and bite her lip and sometimes smile, and then she waved once or twice again as well. She started panting very hard and saying "please, please, please" and then seemed like she came pretty long and hard while moaning a loud long moan that started low in pitch and then end with a high shreik, and then she put her hand on his chest to make him stop and flipped around into doggy - looking right at me! He never looked at me once and only stared at her ass, but at this point I figured he knew I was there and was ok with it. He began to ride her doggy very slowly again for about 10 minutes and she was looking right at me several times and moaning very loudly, with loud and long "ahhhhs" a gutteral "uhhhhs". There were several times when we locked into eye contact for at least a minute. It was intense! She even came again while looking right at me. He then started pounding her hard and fast and she came one more time and fell forward onto the bed screaming out loudly and grabbing the covers in her hands and pulling on them. Then she pulled away, and had him lay down and she got on top, again facing me, and started riding him. At this point, for the first time, I could really see what she looked like. She had long black hair, around 45 years old, maybe 10 or 15 pounds overweight, huge tits, huge nipples, and a big hairy black pussy. I'd give her a 7 or 8 if I saw her out and about... She started riding him hard and really moaning. Several times she looked right at me as she bucked him up and down with her hands on his chest, and with her big tits just flopping everywhere. She was breathing very, very loud and very, very heavy at this point. He was holding her hips and starting to moan and she started screaming "cum on baby cum on, I'm close, I'm close". After about 5 to 7 minutes he came really hard - like thunder. She was groaning really hard and saying "uhhhh, uhhhh" and then she started looking at me and smiling really big and then almost laughing while she was panting.

At this point, I didn't know what to do. I just gave her a thumbs up and then crawled back across the ladder before her husband could get out of bed. I kind of wanted to use the opportunity where he couldn't really see me to get out of there, even though I would love to have stayed and watch more. How long do you stay and watch when you have been invited over? Tough call!

Again, about an hour after they finished fucking, my phone rings and when I answer she whispers "that was fun" and I say "I've never done anything like that before" she says "you are a naughty boy, where did you get the ladder?" and I say "they sell them in the lobby" and she giggles and says "that made my trip - and it's my birthday too" and I say "you have no idea" and she says "we are leaving in the morning" and I say "too bad" and she says "hold onto the ladder, maybe your next neighbors will be horny too" and I say "what is your name" and she says "Bev" and I say "thanks Bev - happy birthday", she says "thank you..." and then I got up the nerve to ask, "will you come over and just jack me off?" but she said "no, I can't, I'm sorry..." and I said "what if you come over and show me your tits while I jerk off?" and she said "I can't sorry. You jack off over there, and I will listen for you. Maybe I'll show up on your balcony" as giggled. I said "ok, I'll leave the ladder out for you" and she laughed and said "bye, bye now..." and hung up.

I got up early hoping I could see them leave, but I had an appointment I could not miss, so I never got to see her again.

That was one of my best voyeur experiences ever - and one of my craziest! I have a few more of my "top ten" stories I will post soon. Two of them involve my neighbors in this crazy condo complex I live in, where my neighbors do some crazy shit - right out in the open for all to see. Of course, I am all too happy to watch... Thanks for reading.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s