uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2009, 11:30 PM

Cool i went to an amusment park in my neighborhood

while i was there i got to see atleast 6 upskirts,i saw this younger girls skirt go up a few times,the funniest is a ride called the scrambler(second funniest im getting to the funny part)it spins and your in a cart that goes toword people watching the ride,but when this girl was on it she tried to hold her little skirt down but it would fly up and her white panties are to easy too see, i still watched her on it twice TOO EASY
and there was some middle aged lady i watched bend over and show her whole ass and black panties like 5 times
but the ferris wheel operator is really cool after i rode the ride i came back like 20 miniutes later and i let a lady who was probily like 35 or 40 go ahead cuz i left for a miniute and she had a long skirt and when she got on she crossed her legs and seemed like she new i wouldnt see up her skirt verry well,and while i tried to get a good view she was about to be done riding(it goes around 4 times)shes one up from were it lets u off and i can see up her skirt to her leg because its windy where she was and it was a long skirt,but when the guy lets u off he always pushes the thing u sit in so u go back and forth and it swings forword twice and on the second swing she hasnt got her legs tight so i get a good view up her skirt no under wear see her shaved pussy shes probily shocked and pissed cuz in happend in a second and i was watching her for like ten miniutes,then when i see another lady probily 30 years old with her probily 2 year old daughter in a green skirt i had to wait like 30 miniutes cuz she was in a long line but the same operators there and i think he likes upskirting girls,im watching her like the last woman she puts her purse by her feet and the handles between her legs i cant see underwear or nothing good enough so when its time for her to get off the ride he pushes the thing like he always does and she gets off while its still rocking a little and i see up her skirt to the pussy shaved also i think she was also shocked so yeah that guysd awsome and its not 2 in a row because i got a upskirt inbetween the 2 but i dont know if theese wemon dont wear under wear on purpose but i think it was an accident and they werent expecting anybody to see up there skirts and the first one on the ferris wheel had a kid too in my head they got owned hard cuz they knew how to not let people see up their skirt but the ferris wheel is KING
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2009, 08:22 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 50 Posts
Default Were you stoned when you wrote this?

I have a sense about these things.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:17 PM

Thumbs up

yeah when your watching someone your not the only one but i want to get a job at an amusment park i would be really craftey like the dude that made them get leaned back
Old 09-17-2010, 07:23 PM

In Highschool I worked for a summer at a big indoor water park and I got to see soo many hot girls not just in their bikinis but changing and drying off when they think no one can see. We had one area that because of the placement of a mirror you could see could totally see into a section of the locker room. I always tried to be where I could see this mirror and watch so many girls changing!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coastalm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018