uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2013, 11:29 AM

Default your most exciting sex stories

After turning 18 years ago, when that was the drinking and bar age, I met a girl who was friends with one of my buddies little sister. I barely even talked to her when we first met but asked her if see would like to go out sometime. I just was hoping for a little opportunity to make out, maybe even cop a feel it I was lucky. I took her number and we later made plans to go to a movie or something. On the date, after the movie, I asked if she'd like to park. (In hopes of scoring). She said sure and was even more excited than I was. So we parked in a wooded area where I knew no cars would ever come by. When we started kissing I reached around to just hug her and she immediately grabbed for my cock! I was shocked! I never even had my cock touched by anyone before. She was more motivated to get some than I was! I could do nothing but watch her open my pants and start to aggressively give me a bj. It was my first bj and it was amazing! I tried to reach around to try to get her clothes off but I couldn't as she only cared about blowing me. I warned her I was about to cum expecting her to back off. But no, she only went harder! Needless to say I blew like only a teenager could right in her mouth! She didn't miss a beat and just swallowed and kept going for more! I had to pull her off as I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to catch my breath and she surfaced. So I began to kiss her and I could taste the jizz. I then tried to remove her clothes in hopes of feeling her up but she once again went down on me! She was just as excited as before and I could do nothing to remove any clothes. She didn't care about me touching her, she just wanted my cock! A good deal later I exploded again in her mouth, this time with no warning. She loved it and just swallowed it all again. Now I was exhausted and spent and she realized she was past curfew so I took her home. When I called her days later she apologized and said she had never done anything with a boy before and just was caught up in the excitement!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a

0m:50s

09-18-2019
yt5s com Sexy crime 480p

0m:47s