uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2006, 08:46 PM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

Its simply a piece of erotic artwork, clearly done on photoshop. I only think it can be considered "fake" is someone actually claims it to be real.

Also, note the lack of continuity. If she was taken to a police station, why is this photo show in a jail (which is mentioned earlier.)
Old 01-03-2006, 08:48 PM

Default Southelba, Just to let you know...

It is not "illegal" to post such a pic were it real. The Supreme Court has stated over and over again that freedom of the press (extended to some but not all electronic press and includes "blogs" such as this) is designed for the benefit of the public.

If one posted such a pic, no crime would be committed and no one would be arrested.

What might happen?

Well, two organizations would have standing to sue the poster:

1. The police agency whose work product (the mpeg from the camera) was presumably "lifted" by someone and the product made its way to the general public. HOWEVER, the issue of reposting becomes goofy. If nearly EVERYONE has the thing, the courts have ruled that it becomes a near public domain product. This is to prevent that 12 year old Vietnamese girl from suing anyone but LIFE magazine for reposting her naked as she runs from her village, or the bullfighter who was stripped naked from the waste down by the bull, or Brad Pitt who's naked form made it all over the place. Sue the original creator for the privacy violation but not the world.

2. The woman who is the subject of the stripping. But then, it would be, once out in the general public, NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to find the tortous party.

I could go on, but I think I wrote too much.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:00 PM

Default One of the hottest stories I ever read...

There is only one ture incident where a female was actually stripped before males in a criminal situation and it made it on to the internet.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS STORY!!!

It took place in Madrid, where a department store shopper talked with a shoplifter before he stole some jewelry, and after the guy was arrested, they arrested the woman as well. She was in here early 20's and denied knowing anything about any of it. (She was I think French.) She was brought in to the security offices at the same time as the thief, and was separated from him by some kind of divider. They genuinely thought they were accomplices. Nearly everyone was in the security room, but they did stay on their appropriate gender sides. But when the guy was reduced to his BVD's, he bolted, and knocked down the privacy screen (I don't remember the details.)

There was no end to insult to injury over what happened to the hapless girl. First, she stood there for a moment, totally nude with her arms being held by two female security employees so she couldn't move or cover herself. Everyone on the male side was able to stand there ten feet from her and take it all in. The thief began laughing at nude woman who had been shouting her innocence as they were brought in. Finally, they guy had dangling from his shorts the necklace, and it was pulled from his shorts without him having to be stripped any further.

I really got a laugh off of this girl's humiliating circumstance.
Old 01-03-2006, 11:18 PM

Thanked 8,937 Times in 984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Savage
There is only one ture incident where a female was actually stripped before males in a criminal situation and it made it on to the internet.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS STORY!!!

It took place in Madrid, where a department store shopper talked with a shoplifter before he stole some jewelry, and after the guy was arrested, they arrested the woman as well. She was in here early 20's and denied knowing anything about any of it. (She was I think French.) She was brought in to the security offices at the same time as the thief, and was separated from him by some kind of divider. They genuinely thought they were accomplices. Nearly everyone was in the security room, but they did stay on their appropriate gender sides. But when the guy was reduced to his BVD's, he bolted, and knocked down the privacy screen (I don't remember the details.)

There was no end to insult to injury over what happened to the hapless girl. First, she stood there for a moment, totally nude with her arms being held by two female security employees so she couldn't move or cover herself. Everyone on the male side was able to stand there ten feet from her and take it all in. The thief began laughing at nude woman who had been shouting her innocence as they were brought in. Finally, they guy had dangling from his shorts the necklace, and it was pulled from his shorts without him having to be stripped any further.

I really got a laugh off of this girl's humiliating circumstance.
that's hot. and it also tells why people are "guilty until proven innocent". people make mistakes!
Old 01-04-2006, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansusan
Its simply a piece of erotic artwork, clearly done on photoshop. I only think it can be considered "fake" is someone actually claims it to be real.

Also, note the lack of continuity. If she was taken to a police station, why is this photo show in a jail (which is mentioned earlier.)
I agree that it can only be considered fake if a claim is made. But...I think the attached narrative is an inferred claim. At least it can be considered an attempt to hoax.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:48 AM

Clearly fake... if not for the fact that the naked people show less JPEG compression distortion than the surrounding scene, then definitely because the fat chick's elbow is cut off!!
Old 05-19-2006, 02:35 AM

Default Weird Coincidence....

I was doing a search for the word "law" and this thread came up so I checked it out. The next one that came up was this thread: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&highlight=law The second pic in that thread is the one used to model the "innocent neighbor". Cheers.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:03 PM

Thanked 9,587 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterE
I will not comment on whether or not this picture is a fake, though I think it may be.
- Sorry, I just came across this thread, and found this statement to be so absolutley hysterical that it outshines the pic, the news story, and the other member posts. Priceless!
Old 05-26-2006, 04:54 PM

Default kudos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedabbler
I was doing a search for the word "law" and this thread came up so I checked it out. The next one that came up was this thread: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&highlight=law The second pic in that thread is the one used to model the "innocent neighbor". Cheers.

super kudos to the dabbler for finding the source material for the composite! doubly priceless detail for a fun thread.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s