uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
What goes though your mind when a friend is so ill and weak. Then has put there selves in your care . Is please be ok as you wheel them back to the car and help them in.
I must say I had my heart in my mouth to have a friend so ill trust me to take her to hospital. All the time she was in my care.
When some one you no is in such pain all movements come with a pain look to there face .
The thought of what you have seen does not even , come to mind.
Been in similar situations several times, and did the same thing. Being a dependable friend has always been more important than a short time of pleasure.

F
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 07:55 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
in particular, about me seeing her naked.
Let her go with her partner, at a time when she'll know no one. The transition will be easier for her and then they can go with you some other time.

Seeing a friend naked is a weird feeling. I've seen numerous female friends naked in naturism, and while it's fine and dandy to go onto the beach or pool where it's strangers, there's still a slightly weird feeling at first seeing someone you know naked, or them seeing you. It passes in a couple of minutes, but it's still a weird feeling for those couple of minutes.

I've been a naturist almost 30 years, and seeing a female friend naked for the first time still feels a bit odd momentarily.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 10:21 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Nice Thread

I hadn't come across this before. I hope it comes back to life.

I guess I'm doing that now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2018, 07:40 AM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Truth or dare

We were at a wedding a few weeks ago which brought together some college friends that we rarely see. One of the women is a dear friend who is the absolute definition of a platonic friend for me, we’ve been friends forever, never once has it been remotely sexual.

We were really drunk and it was about 4am and we were all trying to decide if we should call it a night or keep going. There was a deck of cards sitting on the table and I picked it up and said pick a card, if it’s black do a dare, if it’s red answer a truth.

She picked a card and it was black. I told her to flash me. She struggled for a minute to lower the straps on her dress, but it wasn’t working so instead she just lifted her whole dress up to her chin and then pulled her bra down enough to show her tits. I’ve known her for 30 years and it was the first time I had seen them. And seeing her cute panties was a total bonus!

I picked next and also got a black card and she told me to flash her, so I dropped my pants and boxers and stood bottomless in front of her for a minute.

After that we just looked at each other and started cracking up. The game didn’t continue, but I wish it had.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:47 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default My neighbor some time back

I used to live next to this gal who was into nudism. We both did yardwork in the nude. Once in a while she would come over and chat/have a beer or I would do the same. Sometimes help each other with something. We even enjoyed my hot tub together, but there was never any sexual activity.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2018, 11:37 AM

Default Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
No. The situation came out of left-field so quickly I'd no time to weigh up options. It was just weird at the time (and weird now). I certainly wouldn't have had condoms lying around my teenage bedroom and she was almost certainly not on contraception, and both of us were inexperienced. 99.9% certain she was a virgin and I'd only have had maybe 1-2 experiences of sex at that time, so we weren't in any sort of position to evaluate.

Now, of course, I'd have taken things further, looker or not. Then, no. Glad in a way it turned out as it did and if she remembers me at all it's as her 'knight in shining armour', not as someone who jumped her bones and robbed her of her virginity in a hurried and messily inexperience manner.
Nice story. Like the final sentence. She will undoubtedly regard her recollections of you with continuing affection.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2018, 02:56 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Nude with friends is OK

(I wrote about this here a couple years ago, different thread/subject)

The only "platonic" woman story I can think of at the moment was a one-week trip to a c/o all-inclusive Jamaican resort with another couple, our best friends. Wife and I had been to same place before and enjoyed the nude atmosphere.

Thing is, the lady friend let it be known that there was no way she would get naked OR topless in front of a bunch of strangers. The guy friend couldn't wait to get nude. We all thought that she'd give in after a while and at least drop he top. No way, never happened.

So first night, we go to their room as we had plans for dinner. They're running late, he's still getting dressed, she comes out of the shower holding a towel around her. She pulls off the towel, continues drying herself, talking with us, and starts putting on her makeup while still naked, like she had clothes on! I had never before seen her naked. She was thin, nicely built with firm "A" cup titties.

So I HAD to ask her what the heck was up with that? She nonchalantly said that it was no big deal, since we all friends... WTF?

That scene repeated itself a few other times during that week, but only when in their room. We were all puzzled by that, and all four of us talked at length about why she was completely uninhibited around us, yet not even a nipple peak at the nude complex. By my logic, you'd think the opposite.

I think she was just f'n with our heads....
Old 06-04-2018, 03:47 PM

Thanked 3,451 Times in 246 Posts

Growing up (around 18) I used to be friends with a girl along with two other buddies and for whatever reason, Me and the girl got to be very close friends. I wanted to date her and she kept shooting me down with the olr "we are to good of friends" line.

We would always hang out together and she would think nothing of changing in front of me. Usually I would just see her in her bra and panties. A few times we would watch her niece and nephew for her sister and get to playing grab ass or something after the kids were put to bed. One time we had a little water fight and I drenched her. She began to strip and I thought nothing of it until she took off her bra and then her panties. She ran into her sisters room and grabbed a robe and put it on and returned to put her wet clothes in the dryer. We say and watched a movie and the whole time her robe fell open enough for me to see her titties and she would laugh and cover up. Every time she changed positions on the sofa, I got a birds eye view of her pussy.

After that evening she thought nothing of changing right in front of me to include panties and bra at times. She was not shy at all and I loved it.

Looking back I now see she was a tease and a half and knew what she did to me. Sure she saw my hard on through my jeans every time and loved it...

We would also go skinny dipping in her pool when her parents were away.

Miss those days!
Old 06-13-2018, 12:18 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Does bottomless count?

My best friend and i met at work. We almost instantly became close and over the course of two years very little remained off limits. No we never had any kind of sex nor will we. But, we had talked about fetishes and kinks and she loved teasing.

One day, we both snuck out to smoke behind the store. She had to pee but didnt want to cut her stolen break short so, knowing full well that i like watching women pee, she shucked her jeans and panties, squatted with her back against the building and legs spread wide and let me watch her relieve her, seemingly overfilled, bladder. Then used her panties to wipe and handed them to me as an "early birthday present".
Old 06-28-2018, 07:34 AM

Default Church Lady Friends

Once while playing cards with a couple from church. The wife was braless and went to scratch something and accidently exposed her left tit to me. I finally told her about it last week, nearly 10 years later.

Another church friend (virgin on her wedding night when she was 38 years old). Two years after her marriage she got pregnant. Wife (now ex) and I accidently walked in on her while she was breastfeeding. I apologized and started to leave. She encouraged me to stay.

Ended up FWB with another church lady friend after she and husband divorced. She is an animal in bed. We had cybered once before their divorce while he was on a trip... complete with pics.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s