uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2009, 12:10 AM

Thumbs down

i dont think the Most humiliated(sorry for my bad spelling) girl would be wearing shooes while shes naked
The Following User Says Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 10:00 AM

Thanked 43,275 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedoregonian View Post
i dont think the Most humiliated(sorry for my bad spelling) girl would be wearing shooes while shes naked
Let's see, these photos feature:

public nudity - naked mile run gone wrong.
forced exposure - she is being photographed nude against her will and is unable to cover herself as she is being manhalded by the police officers.
bondage - in the fourth photo the officer on the left is about to handcuff her.
domination - by the police officers.
humiliation - not only is she being photographed being arrested in the buff it is also occurring in front of a large crowd of people, some of whom obviously find it funny (second photo). Ontop of that there is the fact that even as they are being taken she is probably aware that at the very least the photos will be seen by everyone at her college. I bet later on she realized or was was even told by someone that they had be posted online. I know if I took such a solid gold ENF set it would be posted here within minutes of me getting home.
punishment - she was arrested and at the very least cautioned for what she did.

And then there is the fact that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamester View Post
she wanted to be naughty, but not this naughty. But she went too far and it got out of her control.
All taken into account I don't think the fact that she is wearing shoes makes her any less humiliated...

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.

Last edited by jc666; 12-21-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:44 AM

Thanked 1,271 Times in 147 Posts

add to all that the fact that now she is probably a professional in some office and these pics still show up everywhere!
The Following User Says Thank You to bigdownloader For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 01:58 AM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 105,034 Times in 3,278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedoregonian View Post
Let me guess, you have a foot fetish.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:51 PM

Thanked 16,311 Times in 808 Posts

This photo has been around quite a while but I think it could be the girl who got arrested at the Naked Mile event. Its the one in front with the hat and scarf, her face looks the same to me and she has the glasses. Could be from earlier in the evening or a different run, but I think it could be her.
Attached Thumbnails
1410012480.jpg  
Old 12-23-2009, 03:19 PM

Thanked 36,759 Times in 1,503 Posts

I do recall a situation in Florida about 15 or so years ago, where police had arrested a couple, which was laying nude on the beach. Apparently they allowed the male to get dressed before he was arrested, but took the female nude to the car and to the police station. She sued, I belive it was the Madeira Police Department and got a large judgment.
I don't think it was the 10 million she wanted, but it was very close to this, and I remember reading that the chief of police said something to the effect thatit was the equivalent of a 5 year budget of the department.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:45 PM

Thanked 263,645 Times in 15,883 Posts

I don't know if she's the most humiliated ever, but this girl has to be pretty high on the list. These photos have been circulating online for a few years. There are several stories that go along with them, but most follow this basic storyline; the girl was taken hostage by a gunman, stripped naked and used as a human shield. The gunman was shot dead, and the girl was rescued unharmed. News crews were on the scene, and the entire thing was fully televised. Some say the girl was a prostitute. I've also read that she was a reporter, a policewoman, a teacher and a bank teller. Supposedly, it happened in Hong Kong. I'm not even sure that this was a real event. It could very well be a movie clip. Anyone know (or have more photos/video)?
Attached Thumbnails
hostage.jpg  

Last edited by lonmol; 12-23-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:11 AM

"I do recall a situation in Florida about 15 or so years ago, where police had arrested a couple, which was laying nude on the beach. Apparently they allowed the male to get dressed before he was arrested, but took the female nude to the car and to the police station. She sued, I belive it was the Madeira Police Department and got a large judgment."

Good memory, MarquisMD.

The woman's name is Roxanne Murasso. You can Google her name and see some newspaper articles about the arrest and lawsuit. The arresting officer lost his job because of his handling of the situation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flopaset For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2009, 08:08 AM

Thanked 6,391 Times in 178 Posts
Default 3 incidents in Florida

During the anthrax scare immediately after September 11, 2001, a bank in Naples, Florida was evacuated because of possible anthrax. The fire department ordered the employees exposed to the white powder, which turned out to be harmless, to go outside and strip completely naked for decontamination. These employees were all female. A tarp was hung around the decontamination area, but it was a windy day, and the tarp blew in the wind to allow passers by to see the naked women.

About three years ago, a Lee County Florida school girl told her school bus driver that she had to urinate. The female bus driver told the girl to get out and urinate in a vacant lot, in full view of the others on the schoolbus. The girl decided she could hold it untill she got to school. A boy pointed out there was a portable toilet on an adjoining lot she could use. The driver refused to let the girl use the toilet or go to the school, but forced her to urinate in the open while the other students on the bus watched. The girl was so embarrassed that she transferred to another school. The bus driver was investigated, but as far as I know she was not fired.

About 30 years ago a teenage boy on the east coast of Florida would catch women shoplifteng at a mall, show them a fake badge, and take them to a vacant office in the mall for a strip search. When he found no other stolen merchandise, he would let them go with a warning. finally one woman suspected he was not a real policeman and reported him. He was arrested, and police said that he strip searched dozens of women, but only one came forward to file charges. The others were afraid to admit that they had been caught shoplifting.

Sorry but as far as I know, there are no photos of any of these incidents.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toenail For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2009, 12:29 PM

Thanked 2,277 Times in 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopaset View Post
Good memory, MarquisMD.
The woman's name is Roxanne Murasso. You can Google her name and see some newspaper articles about the arrest and lawsuit. The arresting officer lost his job because of his handling of the situation.
Madeira Beach no longer has a separate police department (it was merged with Pinellas County's in the mid-1990s) and I wonder if that particular incident had a lot to do with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to soundwave106 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d