photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 04-29-2008, 04:26 PM

Smile

First of all, I appreciate everyone's warm reception here at OCC. Thanks for having me.
I appreciate all the ideas, too.

Running through a town naked sounds awesome. That's definitely a keeper. Should she run straight home? Or should she face some obstacles on her way?

As for stolen clothes while showering, I like that one, too. A guy on WWOEC suggested that it should be Blossom who gets her clothes stolen. But to be cute and sexy, the girls leave her ribbon she wears in her hair. I thought that was really good.

The comic is going to be drawn by Pal Comix. http://palcomix.com/comics.html
I've already talked to them about it. They asked me what style I wanted the comic drawn in.
Obviously rounder butts, wouldn't you say?

I have commissioned other artists, too. I commissioned a guy named Sigurd to draw this for me: http://sigurdhosenfeld.deviantart.co...prank-81990953
Like it?

Since everyone is helping out, I feel like the comic is no longer mine, but now it's everyone's. So remember, the comic can go anyway we want and can be as long as we want, so feel free to give me any ideas that you have. No matter how outrageous it may seem, we're under no-one's guide line, so we can do whatever we want!
We have so many things that could go into this comic, but their all mixed up. So we need to discuss things, and share ideas to get a steady flow of how they all work out.
But please stay on topic, thanks.

As for my ideas, I was thinking about a scene with a water hose(s). What's a good way a water hose(s) can be used for a prank?

Last edited by 1982morgan; 04-29-2008 at 04:36 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1982morgan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 04:46 PM

Thanked 2,807 Times in 380 Posts

Here's a fun one...
Attached Thumbnails
BKBComicColor.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vidpro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 PM

Thanked 1,083 Times in 219 Posts

How's this: the girls are all going to a pool and one of them suggests that they all swap bathing suits, just to mix things up. What the other girls don't know is that she has brought a bathing suit made out of sugar and spice, one which will dissolve on contact with water and leave the unfortunate girl she traded with completely naked. What she doesn't know is that the other two girls had the exact same idea.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grandeweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2008, 12:10 AM

Default Hose idea -

Let's uphold a story of "Jenny" from Todd_cheese or Biker (Not sure who wrote it between them)
http://www.geocities.com/todd_cheese...tsSprayed.html

Most of yous should know the background of Jenny and Ashley...

Taken out of it is this quote
Quote:
Jenny was literally knocked off her feet as a 3000-psi spray blast struck her, sending her flying backwards and ripping her feathery summer clothes to shreds. She ended up sprawled in an undignified position in a puddle of mud, stark naked and soaking wet. The laughter of the scouts rang in her ears. Shaking her head to clear the the disorientation, Jenny was horrified to see the boys staring down at her, goggle-eyed. She realized her legs were spread wide apart like a cheap sl*t's, giving them an unobstructed view of her most intimate area. Quickly, albeit too late, she clasped them together and began looking around frantically for her clothes, finding only soggy tatters.
So the idea is, it starts out as a plain water pistol fight between them, but one decides to go get a bigger gun then the others do til two team up on one and get one of those big high pressure hoses and well you get the rest. Now if you think, one will be naked, with nothing to cover up with in whatever place you want them to be, must I say more?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stormz89 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2008, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982morgan View Post
Running through a town naked sounds awesome. That's definitely a keeper. Should she run straight home? Or should she face some obstacles on her way?
Glad you like the idea! I'm still thinking of how it would work out exactly. As far as how Blossom would get home, I'm thinking it should start out with her hiding and no one seeing her so that the tension builds up, but gradual obstacles eventually force her out into the open for the full humiliation. And then the long streak home, drawn out to REALLY get the humiliation, all the way until she gets home.

As for HOW she ends up buck naked, I do have a small idea. Instead of it being a result of a prank or a prank gone wrong from the girls, it maybe could involve Mojo Jojo battling her and using a ray gun that accidentally gets set on low so that it only destroys her clothes, including her shoes and socks (Cause we want her COMPLETELY naked). Or, if you want to make Mojo Jojo into a pervert, have him use a ray gun intentionally designed to strip girls or destroy their clothes. Whatever you prefer. I'll try to think of a few more scenarios for you to consider.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowfang5678 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2008, 02:29 PM

Another little idea: The girls have a slumber party with some friends. Truth or Dare occurs. Naughty dares commence. Eventually Bubbles or Buttercup ends up being dared to walk outside in just a towel. But as Bubbles/Buttercup walks out, the other girls rip her towel away and lock her out naked. Hilarity and humiliation ensues as she tries to get back into the house. A lot of chaos can happen, like, she almost gets caught by the neighbor as she tries to get in through a window. She has to hide throughout the neighborhood as she seeks help. And then finally makes a big scene in front of the house, threatening to destroy the entire front of the house to get back in, and she doesn't realize she is drawing a crowd until it's gigantic. Surrounded by people, she's frozen in humiliation for a moment before rushing the front door and causing a mess.

Definitely sounds like a good one for Buttercup.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowfang5678 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2008, 07:12 PM

Great ideas, guys.
What kind of obstacles could force Blossom out into the open?
Loved the slumber party one.
And the hose and bikini ideas are cool, too.

Here's some of mine:

The girls cut a heart-shaped hole in the back of Bubbles' jeans.

Itching powder in bra and panties.

Very hot muscle rub placed in Buttercup's underwear. (Ouch! )

Well, i'm drawing a blank for now.
Anymore ideas?
Old 05-01-2008, 01:28 AM

Default Some basic ideas

Depantsed though that's probably a given.
water + white top = nice
A bad guy whos... sharking everyone? like the japanese.
lifted skirt for whatever reason... maybe even contrasted with some exhibition of one of the girls freeballin'
a guy possibly of the boyfriends or good friends walks in on one having a shower.
Thats some basic ideas

I also must add, with the towel ending up naked idea, how old are the pp girls? Are they still in school or in college? because I was thinking, instead of a slumber party, in a changing room possibly at school

read this for inspiration
http://www.thatsembarrassing.com/story-849.htm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stormz89 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2008, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982morgan View Post
Great ideas, guys.
What kind of obstacles could force Blossom out into the open?
I'm not sure. I was thinking you could do something like in TAG, where the girl gets scared when 2 older women catch her, and she darts out into the opening without thinking. Maybe for Blossom, there can be a chain reaction. Like, she gets scared by a random cat, freaks out and backs into a random women which causes her to accidently dart off into the street.

See, this is what happened in TAG, in case you've never seen it:
Attached Thumbnails
TAG 042.jpg   TAG 043.jpg  

TAG 044.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shadowfang5678 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2008, 03:59 PM

Wow, thanks for all the ideas, guys.
Soon I will post a rough script of how the events might go, and everyone can give me their input on it.

So far, i've e-mailed bbmbbf, the guy who runs the commissions at Pal Comix, but he's yet to reply.
So I sent him a note on his Deviantart page, but he told me he only responds to his e-mails, and i'd have to be patient.
It's been a week, and he's yet to reply.

Anyone else had any experiences with Pal Comix being slow?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife