uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2023, 08:31 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

More legalistic trolling by anonjohn. With the greatest reluctance, I've had to add you to my ignore list.

Last edited by driftwood3791; 07-03-2023 at 08:35 AM.
Old 07-03-2023, 08:34 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
Recently, while walking down an isle in Target, the woman in front of me slowed down her walk to look at something then quickly turned to walk back. I was right there at that point so I reach out with both hands as she turned into me. One hand on her back and one firmly on her left breast. She said "Oh my God, I'm so sorry". I told her it was okay, I didn't mind then commented I didn't even have to buy her dinner to get to second base. We both laughed and walked away. I'm guessing she was about 35, 5'7 and nice 36Ds. It was warm that day so she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. There wasn't much separating my hand from paradise.
That's a rather clever ruse, Massguy70. I'm impressed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2024, 04:26 PM

context this happened in high school, I had some classmates who liked to lie on the floor and one of them liked a classmate and the feeling was apparently mutual, although there was no jealousy, later they had a mini relationship although I suppose it was more physical, because It didn't last a long time, the fact is that he liked to spank her, and she didn't seem to make him very angry and he returned it to her, plus it was common for him to use her butt as a pillow, she exercised and she was pretty, he even mentioned that her butt had become firmer, and touching her butt is something that almost the entire room did, mostly women. I remember that one said that her butt was very touchable, although men besides him also touched it. One time, almost everyone was lying down and not paying attention to the environment, I took advantage of the fact that she was lying face down to touch her butt, it was a short touch, I just buried my fingers in her right cheek, she didn't give it any importance and didn't even move. On another occasion the living room is almost empty and he was lying on her butt on his left cheek, I decided to touch his right cheek, she didn't react but he did and he looked at me strangely but he didn't care, we got along well, On another occasion and the one I took advantage of the most, he was lying on her back, he was lying face down again, I lay down using his butt as a pillow, I moved my head a lot to feel it, he noticed but he didn't care (they weren't dating yet). ) and she just said that she thought it was another classmate and she told me not to move so much, but she didn't get angry, her butt felt very good, it was like when you bake bread dough
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marioyass For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2024, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marioyass View Post
context this happened in high school, I had some classmates who liked to lie on the floor and one of them liked a classmate and the feeling was apparently mutual, although there was no jealousy, later they had a mini relationship although I suppose it was more physical, because It didn't last a long time, the fact is that he liked to spank her, and she didn't seem to make him very angry and he returned it to her, plus it was common for him to use her butt as a pillow, she exercised and she was pretty, he even mentioned that her butt had become firmer, and touching her butt is something that almost the entire room did, mostly women. I remember that one said that her butt was very touchable, although men besides him also touched it. One time, almost everyone was lying down and not paying attention to the environment, I took advantage of the fact that she was lying face down to touch her butt, it was a short touch, I just buried my fingers in her right cheek, she didn't give it any importance and didn't even move. On another occasion the living room is almost empty and he was lying on her butt on his left cheek, I decided to touch his right cheek, she didn't react but he did and he looked at me strangely but he didn't care, we got along well, On another occasion and the one I took advantage of the most, he was lying on her back, he was lying face down again, I lay down using his butt as a pillow, I moved my head a lot to feel it, he noticed but he didn't care (they weren't dating yet). ) and she just said that she thought it was another classmate and she told me not to move so much, but she didn't get angry, her butt felt very good, it was like when you bake bread dough
I think I have some pictures of his butt, and him using it as a pillow lol, maybe I'll find them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marioyass For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2024, 09:40 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default Sanctioned Touching

My in-laws had a very liberal attitude as to what was incidental or functional touching versus sexual touching.

For the most part they felt that everyday activities that included touching of the butt, tits or the genitals were not sexual contacts, even if it resulted in noticable momentary arousal.

You can check out the story here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...4&postcount=10
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2024, 06:08 PM

Default volunteer sl*t

After school I worked as a volunteer for a NGO. We were mostly young guys and some girls.

There was this one petite young girl, 1,55 meters at best with huge natural tits (D or E). She wore the smallest size of the uniform polo shirts, but because her boobs were that big her shirts were always like crop-tops. Obviously she enjoyed a lot of attention from all the young guys and she really loved it.

There was a room with a couch and a TV where we often relaxed when there was nothing to do at the moment. The couch was quite small and with 4 guys and the girl sitting on it there was no place left for me to sit when I entered the room.
She immediatly suggest that we could share her space. She was leaning against the backrest and spread her legs, suggesting that I should sit between her legs using her as my backrest. I agreed and sat down. At first I was too shy to lean back but after a while I got tired and relaxed. My head was resting on her huge soft boobs using them as a pillow. I was feeling her tits all over the sides of my head, it was an awesome feeeling. The other guys seemed to be a bit jealous.

Lying on her tits for about 20 minutes I had the time of my life She wanted to get up to grab something to drink. When she came back all the guys told her that they would like to share their spot with her. But she said that because I was using her as a pillow I had to "endure" her sitting on me now.
She sat on my lap right above my penis. I could feel her moving her ass slightly all the time rubbing on my dick and I instantly got a boner. Her movements were really subtle so I think it was not obvious for the other guys. They were all looking at the TV and I gently groped her ass from behind. Unfortunately we had to get back to work shortly after.

I noticed that she was doing similar things with other guys, she almost never used a chair for herself but always sat on someones lap. And her boobs were more often used as a pillow than the actual pillows.

There was rumours that she was having sex with some of the guys. One day I took the courage to ask her if she'd like to go for a drink after work with me. When we met I asked where she wanted to go, instead of a bar she suggested that I should come to her place. She lived in a student dorm, right when we entered her room she said "I know what you really want" and pulled my pants down. She was really good at giving head and I got to see her great big boobs naked and cum all over them.
Over the next months we met a few times and fucked. I talked to some of the other guys, there were at least 6 of us fucking her regularly. Unfortunately she then went to a different university.
Old 02-08-2024, 01:17 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
My in-laws had a very liberal attitude as to what was incidental or functional touching versus sexual touching.

For the most part they felt that everyday activities that included touching of the butt, tits or the genitals were not sexual contacts, even if it resulted in noticable momentary arousal.

In the context of social nudism, there is bound to be some accidental touching while participating in activities or even simply while interacting in close range. I think most understand it to be accidental (for the most part), so there is no offense taken.

From a simple hug, where someone might lose their balance and "collide" full frontal against the other person. Or brushing past someone while walking through a narrow doorway. Or trying to prevent someone - walking backwards - from colliding with the person and holding their arm out, touching their butt in the process. Obviously there is massaging or applying sunscreen - although that is usually performed by a partner.
My wife is pretty conservative when it comes to personal space while naked; but even she understands that sometimes a situation - such as the ones I described above - can happen. Her butt has been touched; and she certainly hasn't felt victimized by it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2024, 07:54 AM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default watersport club

My wife along with kids were in a watersports club from the morning. We enjoyed a lot and had lot of beer in the afternoon. i was completely tired and i told my wife and kid that am going to relax by the pool and they can take the water slide. it was not my cup of tea after 5 or 6 beers. My wife was also equally drunk, but kids were pushing her and she finally agreed.

First the kids went and they all landed safely in the water and were out the next moment. My wife was already little tipsy and she took the slide. when she finally dropped in the water, she lost her balance and almost drowned. Luckily there was a instructor and he quickly helped her out. when she was getting out, i could clearly see his hands firmly locked on her breasts and his shaft was rubbing her ass.

Great moment!! when my wife was in bed, i asked her did she enjoy the moment she got drowned. She just laughed casually and said " yes i felt him in the back" lol
Old 04-16-2024, 01:49 PM

Thanked 1,040,933 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default Intentional or accidental groping just Happens!

Having some of my buddy's over our house so many times, they got to be extra friendly knowing my wife and some of the playful naughty things she is willing to do around them!
So having to pass by the Hot tub with my wife in it while trying to make our way to the garage, my wife will pop up out of the water and for the most part show all of Us that she is either Topless or Nude!
Then a small conversation may start up and while my wife is talking to one guy, another goes all the way around and fondles her tits from the rear!
I'm sure with the thrilling expression she has on her face that she did expect something like that to happen!
She might then stand up to show us that she is all NUDE and spinning around her crotch does get rubbed / felt or fingered up some! But since this is all done in a playful manner, nobody takes it as disrespectful and if I can I'll go to get the camera for some exciting pics too!
There have been times my wife will even pull the guys into the Hot tub with her, then she does some cock and ball groping while the guys end up with growing erections!
My wife has no troubles in taking care of those problems too!
I can have my FUN with her later, so I'll just watch and let them all have their thrilling moments with her!
I'm sure anybody with a hot tub has some type of naughty adventures to tell us here too~
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s