photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-15-2018, 06:08 PM

Default Mixed locker rooms - part 2

This is the second episode of my most memorable experiences in mixed locker rooms of European saunas/thermal baths.

As I mentioned above, although in theory it should be easy and frequent, in practice you have to be very lucky. Even if you happen to be in the locker room changing at the same time as an attractive woman, it is usually difficult to see much, also because most of them tend to undress as quickly as possible. Many quickly strip to their underwear, tossing their clothes into the locker, then put their bathrobe on, and only then remove their underwear from underneath the bathrobe. But, going to such places as many times as I have, eventually you get lucky a few times.

So here's the second story.

- this also took place in Germany, in a not-very-large place that had only the sauna area (ie no "textile" section with swimsuits) with several saunas and pools indoors and outdoors. It had just one single, large locker room of rectangular shape, with several rows of lockers, forming two main aisles in a cross. One of the main aisles, which also led to the door leading to the indoor pool, was maybe about 4m wide with a large flat concrete bench in the middle, where you could sit on, put your bag on etc to make it easy to change.

Now, in this particular place you could not choose your own locker - at the reception they gave you the key with the number of your locker. And this time I got the locker at the corner of this central aisle, near the exit towards the pool, which was great because I could sit on that large concrete bench without going far from my locker.

It was late afternoon and I was ready to get dressed and leave after spending a couple of hours there, so I go to my locker wearing my bathrobe. As I get there, I notice that the fourth locker further inside from mine had been taken by - or rather assigned to - a very pretty girl. Early 30s I guessed, blond with hair in a ponytail (not many women let long hair loose in saunas as it gets too hot). On the curvy rather than slim side. Maybe 5'5". As I approached, she had already removed her coat which lay on the bench, and she was sitting there removing her boots. She was sort-of "professionally" dressed; ie not with jeans etc but wearing black tights, a Scottish skirt with a green and black pattern, and a black pullover. Not many people apart from the two of us in that area (or at least I don't recall any - - )

So as I open my locker and start removing my robe ie getting naked before dressing, I looked briefly in her direction. She was standing up, having just removed her second boot. We made eye contact so I said "hello" matter-of-factly, she also said hello in a neutral expression and turned away. We did not make eye contact again.

What happened next is burnt in my memory very clearly. After I had removed my bathrobe and deposited my clothes and my bag on the bench, I stayed closer to the bench, sitting or standing, while I gradually put on my several layers of clothing (it was middle of winter). The girl was doing the same only in reverse, that is, I was getting dressed while she was getting naked, only she tended to stand maybe one foot away from the bench. That meant that I could take discreet looks at her, from my position, with the corner of my right eye or moving my head slightly. Since I also had to get dressed, normally that would not have helped much since most women, as I said, would just get undressed very quickly leading to a literal "blink and you miss it" situation.

Not so with this girl though. She was getting undressed *very* slowly, very carefully folding and arranging each of her nice pieces of a clothing in a neat pile on the bench. So between doing my own thing and trying to be discreet, I still got a very nice view of what she was doing. First the skirt was off, which she folded nicely, standing on her black tights and black pullover. Once that was done, still standing, she pulled down the tights, revealing nicely tanned legs ("another fan of sunbeds", I thought). She folded the tights carefully and laid them on top of her skirt, starting to build up her pile on the bench. Then she took off her pullover, which gave me a couple of seconds of direct look while her face was covered. She was wearing just a black bra underneath, and non-matching white panties. So standing there in her underwear, she again carefully folded her pullover and added it to her ever-tidy pile. I thought "ok I guess she's going to do the bathrobe-on-first trick now". Not so! Still standing facing the concrete bench, she quickly removed her bra and panties, and (rather more causally) dropped them on top of her pile, standing there completely naked. A very fine-looking girl, C-cub boobs I guess, perfect tan without tanlines, very trimmed bush but not shaved. But it got better. She had tucked her bag halfway into the lower part of her locker, so now she bowed down to get it out - allowing me a nice view of her ass and hanging left boob from the side. She put the bag on the bench, removed the robe, towel and slippers from it, lying them on the bench, and then ever-so-carefully placed her neat pile of clothes in the bag. Still totally nude. Then, and only then, she proceeded to put her bathrobe on.

By then I - somehow - had almost finished getting dressed, and was sitting on the bench putting my shoes on. Now wearing her robe and slippers and carrying her towel, she walked past me in the narrow space between the bench and my locker, towards the door to the showers. As I said we did not make contact but I noticed that she had a very happy expression. It would be nice to imagine that she noticed me admiring her and was pleased about it. But maybe she was just happy to get rid of those clothes and looking forward to a great evening in the saunas.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:16 PM

Default Spa Zuiver, Amsterdam

Went to Amsterdam after new year, having a stopover at Schipol. Went to Sport Hotel Zuiver's spa - highly recommended, not much modesty, a surprising number of americans and overall a really nice spa. Stayed in the indoor whirlpool much of the time, its well lit and the scenery interesting. Only regret is coming so late on a friday, I thought it'd only fill up after work, but it seems there are a lot of visitors all day long. Mostly a pretty young crowd.

(Stricktly not Germany though, I'm aware of that. Pls delete my post if you think its off topic )
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 06:14 PM

Default hamburg

Am off to hamburg in a few week, will post my experience, if any one can recommend a good sauna that would be great
The Following User Says Thank You to jasahern33222 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 08:32 PM

Thanked 1,106 Times in 70 Posts
Default Hamburg Reccomendation

We stayed at the Aspria Hamburg Uhlenhorst late last year.

If you want to see lots of naked gym bunnies, of both sexes, I would recommend it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fieldmill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 02:32 PM

After my first time to the wellness area in my gym around christmas, I finally went to the sauna on a workday night early Jan, after working out in the gym. The gym was as usually crowded, given most people's new year's resolutions are still fresh. As usually I kept on procrastinating a bit, but then I saw two early 20 blondines exiting the yoga room and walking up to the reception and getting themselves each a Sauna towel. As they were walking towards the changing rooms, the taller of the two kept on tripping/dancing excitedly. As they passed by me, I overheard her telling her friend: the large Sauna has an automatic Aufguss at 15 past and 15 before the full hour. I considered this a calling, went to the lockers to change & shower and upstairs to the Saunas. It was 10 past. So I thought to get into the big Sauna. Man... that place was packed. There was one free seat on the lowest level bench. And there was a bit more room on the top left side of the uppermost bench. That's where I sat down. After a few moments I went through the other people... Nice mix of men and females, but more males... After about a minute or two, I saw the two blondies from before getting into the Sauna. Undecidedly they stood there in the middle of the room and then deciding to sit right next to me. As they were climbing up the benches, they both unwrapped their towels. The petite heading to sit right next to me. Funny to see how they both had a similarly trimmed bushes. Felt some unwelcome reaction from my best friend and put my hand between my legs. Having these two sweet girls totally naked right next to me felt a bit unreal. The tall one took a bit longer to arrange her towel. So while the petite was already sitting next to me, I could get a long look of tall blondes tits. naturally formed, not small but not too large...nipples a bit pointy she was standing there and trying to fix her towel between the wall and the wooden backrail. Petite was sitting indian style. She had her arms rested on her thighs. As I glanced over, I saw her staring at my hand that covered by penis. Then she looked away. Not sure if she realized, that my hand wasn't there just to be discreet. As the clock showed 21:15, some motion started at the furnace, dripping eucalyptus fluids on the stones, steaming the place up a little bit.
I started going through the other people in the room. Another two girls caught my attention. One was lying on her back, eyes closed, petite brunette. The other sitting next to her, rather tiny girl with blond-brown hair... As they were one bench lower, around the corner, I had a nice view of her fully shaved pube. Feet on the lower bench, hands on the tights the side of her breast in front of my eyes... I immediately got addicted to this place. Started counting the people. 26. 10 females. It was getting quite hot on the highest row... Petite next to me started to glide her hands over her sweaty skin. About five minutes after the Aufguss, many people started to leave the Sauna. I felt more naked with only about 7 people inside. After some time I went outside. People still queuing for the showers, so I went to the water fountain to get a glass of water and then to the terrace. As temperature was close to zero, the air was cooling. After about 2-3 minutes I went back inside. Showers were now less crowded and the two blondes right in front of me. The tall one had the Sauna towel wrapped high around her breast, her butt cheeks remained uncovered. As I took a bit longer to cool down, the two girls were already gone. So I spent some time reading the Stern in one of the relax corners. After an uneventful tour to a smaller Sauna cabin (2 guys) and the Dampfbad (1 girl, no light, she left quickly), I went back to the big sauna cabin for the next Aufguss. At this progessed hour, there wen't many people in the room. Funny. As at the first time, after some time the two bondines entered the room. This time there was more room. The petite was pointing towards me as they were whispering about where to sit, but then the tall blond wanted to sit elsewhere. So could let my eyes wander and see them fully frontal. Sex ratio was now about even. I found one curly long haired brunette quite exciting. She was laying on her back, legs towards me. At one point she lifted her outer leg and put the ankle on knees. Perfect pussy view. Unbelievable. Not sure if this was intentional or just a very relaxed person.
Old 01-27-2018, 09:15 AM

Thanked 94,066 Times in 5,340 Posts

hi everyone,
nice thread with sauna experiences.
I will be going to Berlin in May. Any suggestions of some saunas to visit?
Also does anyone know of some bars with nudity in the area? Nothing very kinky or hard to get into - perhaps something with a wet t-shirt contest or some nude dancing...
Thanks for any tips!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 07:12 AM

Default Vabali Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
hi everyone,
Also does anyone know of some bars with nudity in the area? Nothing very kinky or hard to get into - perhaps something with a wet t-shirt contest or some nude dancing...
Thanks for any tips!
The Vabali Spa, conveniently close to the Central Station, is a beautiful and classy place. Usually at least as many females as males, and a lot of them in their 20's and 30's. Just don't act in any way desperate or creepy, as this will make you stick out like a sore thumb in the rather meditative mood which permeates this Spa. There is also good food and good coffee, which you can bring to a nice arm chair. Taking a glass of wine into the warm living room with it's big fire place, wearing a bathrobe, is also a favourite of mine, it gives such a wonderful feeling of pure luxury .

There are many other spas as well, but Vabali should not be missed.

Regards /KG
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 09:50 AM

I would suggest Kristall Saunatherme Ludwigsfelde. It's a quick train ride from Berlin, but it is huge and has lots of people of all ages.

Quote:
hi everyone,
Thanks for any tips!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 10:31 AM

Thanked 94,066 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by halkan View Post
The Vabali Spa, conveniently close to the Central Station, is a beautiful and classy place. Usually at least as many females as males, and a lot of them in their 20's and 30's. Just don't act in any way desperate or creepy, as this will make you stick out like a sore thumb in the rather meditative mood which permeates this Spa. There is also good food and good coffee, which you can bring to a nice arm chair. Taking a glass of wine into the warm living room with it's big fire place, wearing a bathrobe, is also a favourite of mine, it gives such a wonderful feeling of pure luxury .

There are many other spas as well, but Vabali should not be missed.

Regards /KG
Quote:
Originally Posted by londondude_01 View Post
I would suggest Kristall Saunatherme Ludwigsfelde. It's a quick train ride from Berlin, but it is huge and has lots of people of all ages.
thanks for the info - I will probably try one of these. I saw that they have open air areas. What happens when the weather is bad? What would be the best time to visit (during weekdays - not weekend)?

I saw also that they offer 2-hour packages. Is this enough or should one plan for a longer stay? My main idea was to relax a bit after some sightseeing, before getting ready for evening out...

Any suggestions also for bars/clubs?

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following User Says Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 11:12 PM

Do you want to see lots of people, especially younger people? Then go on the weekend. Or you can think about going after work hours on a weekday. If you go midday on a weekday, the crowd will be much older.
Yes, there's open areas, plus lots of enclosed areas.
Don't know about bars/clubs.

Quote:
thanks for the info - I will probably try one of these. I saw that they have open air areas. What happens when the weather is bad? What would be the best time to visit (during weekdays - not weekend)?

I saw also that they offer 2-hour packages. Is this enough or should one plan for a longer stay? My main idea was to relax a bit after some sightseeing, before getting ready for evening out...

Any suggestions also for bars/clubs?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a