Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2014, 01:51 PM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 428 Posts
Default Naked pranks!

Have you ever been the victim of a practical joke that left you totally naked in a really awkward or embarrassing situation? Or know somebody who was?

I’d love to hear your stories – but first, here’s mine:

Many years ago I had a girlfriend, Tina, who was a fair bit younger than me; she was attractive, sexy and passionate. But with me still living at home and her sharing a flat with two other girls, opportunities for privacy were a little hard to come by. It became our custom, particularly in the summer, to head out of the city to a country pub, where we would sit and wait for the sun to go down. Then when we’d decided it was dark enough, we’d drive down the road to a deserted lane, where we would park, strip off, and enjoy a few glasses of wine before getting down to some steamy rampant sex.

One night after we had done the deed, I felt the need to answer a call of nature and got out of the car. While relieving myself I heard some shuffling, followed by a loud click. And when I tried to get back in … I couldn’t. She’d locked me out.

So there I was, twenty miles from home, stuck outside the car in a country lane where anyone could walk or drive past at any time, and not a stitch on. I spent a very uncomfortable few minutes trying to persuade Tina to let me back in (during which time she was jumping up and down laughing, sounding the horn and flashing the lights) and making a supreme effort not to let her know how annoyed I was. Eventually, she unlocked the door. (She couldn’t drive so at least I knew she wasn’t going to shoot off and leave me stranded.)

A week or so later we were back in the same spot and once more, I got out. And once more, I heard the click. This time I simply let myself back in using the spare key I’d had cut the day before, hidden in the door pocket, and picked up as I got out. What puzzled me, though, was that I never attempted to lock her out of the car in similar circumstances. Perhaps I’m just not as mean as she was!
Old 06-24-2014, 02:35 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Nothing special but here is one about me then about my wife.
When younger and living near two rivers in Illinois we often swam in a smaller slow moving river with many small springs and nice sandy areas to play. There were two spots we liked in different areas. Both next to small bridges. One had a RR bridge next to the car bridge. The car bridges had only the cement side barriers so visibility from above was easy.
We both were used to wearing tiny bikinis. Yea even me, a manly man. Hey the girls loved it so why not? One afternoon we rode my Harley to go for an aftrnoon swim in the river with only the county road car bridge. There were 4-5 other young girls already in the water wearing tiny bikinis. We'd never seen these girls before. No one else around.
Everyone was friendly at these places. Soon we were playing a game of keep away with a small ball in the shallower part of the river. Somehow one of the girls grabbbed my bikini and pulled it to my knees. This happened several times so I did the same with tops and bottoms.
I have no idea how it happened but after more of this horseplay my bikini was off and I was chasing the girls trying to get it back. It became a game of keep away with my bikini. At the time I was rather hung and in the excitement and jiggling my cock became erect. We were right below the county highway bridge and an occasional car would pass. Most would slow down and honk.
Altho my wife and I were already exhibitionists this became embarrassing, yet exciting. They gave me back my swimsuit and left. Never saw those girls again.

Wife's turn. This time at the same river different location next to RR bridge and small car bridge. Visbility from the car bridge was hit and miss because the old fashioned RR bridge had the old style metal trestle. This time a fairly large group of other young people were swimming. Back then many of the farmers and city dudes wore only their regular under shorts. The girls usually a T-shirt and panties. After the day passed and the beer flowed the T-shirts and some panties came off. An occasional small switch train would pass and many girls flashed the engineers and guys in the caboose. Remember those little red RR cars at the end of a train?
Dollie ended up nude along with other young girls. A train came. They could be heard a long way from either direction. By now the RR crew knew what to watch for. The danged train stopped right over the river and Dollie and the other girls were in plain site. I don't know why but that embarrassed the hell out of her.
One more about Dollie. We were camped, I believe in the Smokey Mountains, in a little pup tent. We'd taken the motorcycle and had little room for things. Skipping details I decided we needed to tke an evening bike ride. I was wearing only short shorts. Dollie came out of the tent naked. This was a remote very small and nearly vacant campground. I got on the bike and told her to get on. I actually didn't plan on doing anything but taking a quick ride around the camp loop. With Dollie leaning aganst me and the fact she normally wore hot pants no one would notice she was naked.
I ended up riding down the small dirt road to what appeared to be a biker bar. Jokingly I stopped and asked Dollie if she wanted to go in for a beer. About then some guys came out and I got the heck out of there. I do remember a few in trucks. Can't remember if any rode bikes. This was many years ago and the real story is in CLOSET CLEANING. The truck lites on Dollie's bare ass let them know she was naked. As they passed, honked, waved, she leaned back and waved to them.
Okay that didn't embarrasse her. But the park ranger caught us returning and chewed us out. Told us to get in our tent and stay there till morning.
Probably got a million more stories.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 02:12 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

The closest to a naked prank I have witnessed were olympic sit ups when I was in 8th grade. We were on a school trip and in a bunkhouse with about a dozen guys. A couple guys got tricked into trying olympic sit ups one night. For those who don't know... olympic sit ups are where you lie on your back with your arms across your chest with some one holding your ankles, basically like normal sit ups. The only difference is someone holds a rolled up towel across your eyes before you start that you will have to "fight" against and you are told to do as many as you can in twenty seconds. And after your eyes are covered someone else, typically the guy with the nastiest, hairiest ass, stands across you and squats bare assed where your face will come up to during the sit ups. The victim starts and hilarity ensues when they get a face full of ass, sometimes multiple times if they are particularly motivated. The two guys that got pranked did because they were trying to beat each other, with one guy doing about five sit ups before he realized what was going on and the other not quite three.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 11:35 AM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 428 Posts

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I've just realised that a story I originally posted elsewhere also belongs here. It concerns Tina, my girlfriend from the first post, who was much younger than me, very tall and exquisitely attractive.

She once told me about a friend of hers whose boyfriend came round to visit her, and when she opened the door to him, she had no top on. I thought, ‘well that story’s a bit tame, isn’t it? Nothing remotely interesting there.’

But I said, “I bet you wouldn’t do that.”

She said, “I bet I would.”

I said, “A pound says you wouldn’t.” (This was in the 80s, a pound was worth a lot more than it is now.)

She said, “Right.”

I was on a roll now, because I’d just remembered something that I was pretty sure she had forgotten. So I said, “Furthermore, I bet you two pounds you wouldn’t come to the door … with nothing on.”

A few days later I called round to have lunch with her and when the door opened she was hiding behind it. As soon as I was in and she shut it, I could see why. There she stood in all her glory, completely naked. And I do mean glory; she was 5 foot 10 and quite curvy.

Then I said, “You remember that two pounds you owe me? Well, you don’t owe me it any more.” Tina said nothing, but I could see by her expression that she was decidedly not happy.

So I suppose you could say, she was the victim of that naked prank. I admit though, not really awkward or embarrassing as she was at home and there were only the two of us present.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 03:49 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife and I were staying in a a beach house, one night after our 2 y/o went to sleep, we sat out on the deck with a bottle of wine playing trivial pursuit. We bet a dare on the outcome, my wife came in second. My dare was for her to run down to the shore, fill a cup with sea water and bring it back, she had to do it nude. At the time the beach was empty, everyone had gone inside, the kids with flashlights wading for periwinkles were in bed. The only light was from the houses which were all about 100 to 150 yards from the water. We didn't see anyone else out on their decks, she said she still wanted to wait a few minutes.

She turned off all the lights on the beach side of our house, stripped off, ran about 50 yards and came back, she forgot the cup. She got a cup but was winded, running on loose sand tires you quickly, so she wasn't running as fast. She got about 30 yards from the water and all of a sudden she was light up like it was noon by a searchlight on a boat right off the shore, we didn't see it because of the darkness, they must have been anchored for night fishing.

You could hear the guys on the boat whooping, cheering and clapping. Then a Q-beam from a house a few doors down came on. But she was winded, and like a champ she didn't try to hide, she just took her time filling her cup and walking back to our house. Of course when she got back to our deck she threw the cup of water in my face. However, the experience of being seen naked to great applause turned her on and we hit the sack as soon as I dried off.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:10 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

Very similar situation to some others.
When in college I dated this gorgeous girl. Because I was in college and money was limited we would drive to the local park (very massive area) and park in a secluded section. One night I dared her to take some nude pictures on my car and at various locations around the park. She reluctantly agreed and while in the car stripped down to just her sneakers. I had my car's headlights off and followed the multiple narrow roads for a while until I found a nice spot far from the main road. I could tell she was nervous but like a trooper she jumped out the car and posed for several pictures in various positions. A few minutes later we drove to another section of the park and I said "I think a picture next to the stop sign would be cool". While the pictures near the car were one thing, the stop sign was about 50 meters away and required her to be fully exposed next to a seldom busy street. Again she jumped out of the vehicle and we both walked the distance to the sign. All her clothing were in the car so if we saw any headlights we'd have to haul tail back. Anyways, we go to the sign and she took several poses. I then got a naughty idea. I said to her something like "wait, i need to get batteries from the car". She didn't think anything of it as I jogged back to the car. It wasn't until she heard the car pull off that she freaked out. Now I didn't go far. Maybe a 1/4 mile or so down the road. At first she sprinted towards the car yelling and cursing but a few seconds later she was laughing and giving me the middle finger. I waited for her to reach the vehicle and when she go in she slapped me hard then started laughing again. We ended up having some amazing sex that night.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:55 AM

Thanked 1,710 Times in 205 Posts
Talking Caught

I posted this on another thread, but here it is again;

a number of years ago, i had a affair with my boss (who was smoking hot and stayed horny all the time). anyway, one summer night, just for the hell of it we were outside walking close to her apartment, and saw a house off the road by itself with just the porch light one. on a dare, we decided to strip all the way, leave our clothes by a bush at the front of their yard, and just walk up to the house. it was exciting, as everything with her was, but we werent really worried because other than the porch lights, no other lights were on, we were off the road pretty good, so really noone could see us. she was batshit crazy at times, and beat me getting undressed and headed toward the house. for some reason it took me longer, maybe because i stopped to watch her, but i was about 20 yards behind her. she got almost to the porch when a car turned into the driveway. I ducked behind a tree, and saw her jump to the side of the house. the car drove up to the house, and i knew we were stuck. i could have just made a run for the clothes, but it would have meant leaving her so i stayed where i was. unfortunately their car lights had shined on her, and a man got out and yelled he saw her, and to come out of from the side of the house. my heart was pounding watching this. he said he would call the police if she didnt come out, and sure enough she came out. i decided to come out too as i couldnt let her face this alone. he was an older man, and i walked up to him as did she - both naked - and said we were just doing this on a dare, that we meant no harm. we talked with him, and after a couple of minutes of him questioning us, he figured we were telling him the truth, and we ending up laughing with him while we stood there naked. it was clear he wanted more, and i looked at her, but could tell he was a little too old for her because she shook her head no, so we did the next best thing, right there on his front porch, under the light we fucked while he sat and watched. i made it a point to last a long time so he could enjoy the show. i fucked her in every position infront of him, and she let him hold her tits while i took her from behind. we eventually finished and left, and never went back there, but that started many adventures for her and I.
Old 01-19-2018, 12:36 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default College prank

I was living in a house with some other guys. One night I was out with a group of friends and we decided to go back to my place for a nightcap. When we got there one of my housemates was sleeping on the couch in his boxers. He was known as a hard sleeper and also for being well endowed.

When we noticed him sleeping there we quieted down to not disturb him. One of the gals noticed he was sleeping with a very obvious hardon. Being intoxicated we decided we had to pull a prank on him. One gal got scissors and very gently cut out a portion of the front of his boxers so when he would get up he would be totally exposed.

We all stood across the room from the couch and one guy went and pressed the test button on the smoke detector. It took a few seconds before he awoke, but when he did he jumped up obviously confused in his sleepy haze. We all laughed our assess off as he started to look for the fire then saw us all standing there. It took about a minute before he realized his boner was hanging out for all to see.

He took it in stride and vowed revenge. He wasn't very modest as he made no attempt to cover himself as we all enjoyed nightcaps.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 12:59 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

One NYE way back in the day, I was working away and came home for xmas and ny staying with a close female friend. When New Years Eve rolled around we were frustrated in our search for a party or anywhere with some life. Denied in our quest, we ended up back at hers drinking all sorts and messing about. As midnight rolled around we started playing cards and generally getting naughty. We started with strip poker and ended up with dares including flashing each other on the turn of a card, streaking up the back lane, sitting naked for a set length of time whilst the other one was allowed to be fully clothed. Next level she insisted on measuring my cock (and subsequently circulating the results amongst our other female friends), whilst i returned by weighing her (huge) boobs on the kitchen scales. She dared me to let her hold my cock whilst i watched tv to see how long i could last without getting hard (not long lol) and eventually culminated in a contest to see who could make the other one cum first by whatever method chosen (she won). We ended up fucking until the early hours before sharing a bath together. Safe to say our friendship was never quite the same but it was an unforgettable night
Old 01-21-2018, 02:21 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

This happened when I was asked to come with Bella (my cousin's friend that also became my friend) to keep her company while she went on holiday with her sister (Amanda) and the boyfriend at his family's beach house. I wasn't supposed to be there because it was supposed to be my cousin who went, but she had to cancel last minute and I ended up being her replacement. I initially didn't want to go because I heard nothing but bad things about the boyfriend, and I didn't really know Amanda either other than occasional random hello, but Bella could be very persuasive when she wanted to so I ended up going with them.

To be honest, the first few days were really boring. I pretty much confirmed that Amanda's boyfriend was a douche, but I mostly kept myself out of his way. Then one day Amanda and her boyfriend decided to go out for a long walk. He was one of those guys who would go anywhere without care, so when they asked if I wanted to come with them, I asked them first where they were going to. He said just where ever, they were just going to walk around and enjoy the nature. I liked enjoying the nature but I didn't want to go with him to random unknown destination so I said no. Bella said she'd keep me company.

Once they left around middday, Bella and I started drinking at the backyard near the pool. By this time, she and I had been comfortable being naked with each other and she had given me a few blowjobs, so we weren't shy with each other or anything like that. After a couple more drinks, she asked if I wanted to skinny dip while we got the house to ourselves. Of course I would accept anytime I'd get to see her naked, so I said yes and soon we were in the pool naked just playing around. What I didn't know was that Amanda got back from her trip early, she decided it would be too tiring to just randomly walk so she went back leaving her douche boyfriend out enjoying the nature by himself (funny story, it rained like a few hours later, douche bf got back all wet and caught cold the next day lol). She saw us skinny dip and she took away our clothes while laughing at us. Bella didn't care and just got out of the pool, walked to her all naked and took her clothes back. She didn't take mine.

I asked her if she could also get mine, but she said I had to take it myself. Amanda nodded and made me walk to the other side of the pool where she purposely stood at. I got out of the pool, covered my dick with my hands and got to Amanda asking for my clothes back. She told me to stand still, she walked behind me to check out my butt, then walked all the way to the others side of the pool again. She told me that I had to take my hands away while walking to her, then she'd give me my clothes.

I told her I was embarrassed because I thought I had a small dick (being Asian and more of a grower only to about average size, so flaccid was small) hoping to get out of having to walk all the way to Amanda in full view. Bella said bullshit and she thought my dick was fine. She never bothered putting her clothes back on and put her arms around me as she got me to walk to her sister side by side. So I put my arms around her too, and lifted my other arm. Luckily I had got a semi-boner by all that so my dick didn't look that small. When we both got to Amanda, she told me that it wasn't that small at all, and then Bella added that it was actually good size for a blowjob. I froze when she said that because I had no idea what Amanda's reaction would be. To my relief, she cracked out laughing and said that it was such a Bella thing to say.

I never really got to do anything with Amanda, but she did walk in on us while Bella gave me a blowjob near the pool the next day. Once she saw what we were doing, she actually sat at the chair next to us watching, saying that she wanted to confirm that Bella was right about the blowjob. It was such a turn-on being watched by her like that.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1