uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2016, 06:38 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well Saturday did happen. I was at home when bobs wife arrived early morning. I got a great kiss as she entered and she gave me a nice double handed butt squeeze to boot.

I decided to go find Bob and hang with him. Per previous advice we called Kenneth and his wife to go boating but they had family visiting. Bob and I took my boat and spent the day on the water. Sad to say not much to look at so we just motored the day away.

Brittany was next to show just after I left the house. Jim and his wife showed up an hour later. By this time my wife said the three of them had set up everything from food to drinks to etc.... and had started on a few drinks. Jim's wife used the excuse that her car was in the shop so jim is dropping her off. They had casual conversation with jim till he said he had a golf game to attend. After he was gone his wife almost immediately received a text asking when can he return.

His wife text that he needed to wait till others had some additional drinks and she would text him. It seems that it was discussed and agreed that brittany and Jim's wife would put on most of the show. After an hour Jim's wife text him that he can return but to park in the street and meet her at the front door. From this point on you can read previous post as to how things were set up including his wife getting his phone. I did leave my binoculars in the upstairs bathroom.

At this time all ladies are nude as Jim's wife enters the house. When she returns she let everyone know he was in the house. My wife first noticed jim when she exited the pool and was setting up her things on the far side of the pool. She and bobs wife were on my pool recliners. Brittany and Jim's wife were on floats in the pool. Both my wife and bobs wife were pretending to read magazines while watching jim.

She said he was in the bathroom window with binoculars moving from naked lady to naked lady. She next spotted him in the sunroom. Speaking from experience, it hotter than ball sweat in there. Both my wife and bobs wife decided to refresh their drinks. This would take them three feet from the window. They also decided to walk heavy to make their tits bounce and sway as they walked around the pool. She laughed telling me how much her tits bounced as they walked by the window talking. She said jim was not doing a good job of hiding either and had the binocular strap around his neck carrying them.

According to my wife they are at the cooler talking. Bobs wife is facing the cooler with jim about twenty feet to her right. My wife has her back to jim facing the side of the cooler. They are discussing how to give jim an additional show other than bouncing tits. Bobs wife is talking to my wife looking over at jim over her shoulder. He has binoculars up looking at them. Bobs wife hands my wife her empty glass. She said she will open the cooler for her and go mix the pitcher of margaritas. She told my wife to bend over and fill the glasses with ice. She informed her that jim has the binoculars on them now and if done correctly he will get a good look/show.

Bobs wife opened the cooler and glanced over my wife's shoulder. Jim had the binoculars on brittany and his wife in the pool so they stood talking, closing the top. While waiting my wife took some coasters from the table and threw them on the ground. She told bobs wife that when she was done she had to pick those up for a show. Soon bobs wife announced jim was glassing them again and opened the cooler.

After opening the cooler bobs wife walked to the bar. The cooler is sitting on a stand almost two feet off the ground. As bobs wife is making the drinks she is watching jim watch my wife. She said my wife went into her getting ice routine, one cube at a time. Bobs wife's description. She said my wife had a slight bend in the knee and legs opened the width of the side of the yeti cooler. As she bent over into the cooler Jim's binoculars went straight to a rear view of her pussy. She said my wife played in the ice a long moment before standing to ask if the half full glass of ice was enough. She responded she wanted it full. Again my wife bends into the cooler with jim focused on her pussy. She repeated this several more times till both glasses were full.

She closed the top and set the glasses on top for the refill. As they were walking around the pool together my wife told her she did not pick up her mess. They reached the chairs and bobs wife went back to pick up the coasters. My wife said she watched her pick up all four with no bent knee and pussy facing straight at jim. She said she watched jim and her never moved till bobs wife turned to the pool asking if brittany or Jim's wife needed ice for their drinks. Bobs wife repeated what my wife did from beside the cooler refilling glasses. She gave them their drinks making sure to bend way over to their floats. She then came back to her chair and ask my wife if she thought he got a good look at her pussy. My wife confirmed that he did.

Brittany and Jim's wife later in the day sat in the chairs directly below the bathroom window. My wife and bobs had moved their chairs to just beyond the steps in the pool. Both my wife and bobs pretended to read while they watched jim focus on the others applying sunscreen below. According to what they told my wife, they put on quite a show while applying sunscreen on every inch of skin.

The most my wife and bobs wife really did was to be casual around the pool naked. At one point bobs wife said she thinks jim was getting bored and they should open their legs for him to see them sunning their pussies. My wife pointed out the direction of the sun was wrong. Bobs wife responded that she didn't think he would notice or care. With no adjustment needed bobs wife first dropped one leg then the other off opposite sides of the chair and fully reclined the back. My wife said jim immediately lifted the binoculars their direction. She said she reclined her back some but not flat and did the same opening her legs giving jim a complete view of her pussy.

She sat back and again pretended to read while watching jim watch them. After some time she reclined the chair completely, rolled over on her stomach opening her legs again giving him a view.

Other than those occasions they just had a casual day around the pool.

Jim's wife excused herself and walked jim to his truck. She instructed him to text in ten minutes that he was on the way. She got back to the pool in time for him to text. Jim came through the gate and around the house to Bobs wife and my wife wrapped in towels. Brittany and his wife were dressed to head home. After some small talk they headed out leaving my wife and bobs wife to finish the day.

Bob and I arrive home late Saturday afternoon. Both wife's were sitting on the sofa naked watching music videos drunk. They gave us the details I have written. Soon we were on to dares of our own.

Jim's wife has told my wife all about Jim's conversations with her and how they have had sex each time they start talking about Saturday.
Old 07-26-2016, 03:59 PM

It sounds as if a fun time was had by all. And although Brittany and Jims wife were supposed to be the main attraction for Jim, your wife and Bobs wife were able to tease a little as well. Good for them....and good for Jim too!

Can't wait to hear what type of shenanigans the ladies have planned next and which of you guys are afforded the opportunity to partake.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 05:44 PM

As my wife is back at work, we have begun a new more boring routine. We were sitting by the pool Saturday night and decided to take the boat out and have a picnic on the beach. I convinced my wife to go back to the lake near our country house.

Skipping all the buildup. We get to the boat ramp early Sunday morning to almost no boats or trailers. Normally packed so we took our time. My wife got in the boat while I prepared to launch. Once complete she is standing in a white string bikini I haven't seen in years. Reason being I removed the liner so even dry you can see a hint of nipple. I mentioned that I hadn't seen that suit in ages. She said she assumed there would be little traffic so why not and with no one around why wait.

I was rock hard. I did mention that she was giving the park Ranger in the truck a nice show. She immediately sat down behind the wheel. I launched the boat, parked and walked to the dock where my wife was waiting. I waived at the Ranger as I passed.

We spent the first hour or so motoring around. Several fishing boats, a few pontoon boats and some ski boats but pleasantly uncrowded. We decided to Anchor at a normally crowded natural beach but there were two pontoons and three ski boats on the far left some drive in people beside them. So we took the far right. Since we were going to spend several hours here we flipped a coin as to who would remain the designated driver.

I lost and my wife was happy. She made me my one and only drink for the next hour and she made herself a drink. We had a great several hours of music, reading and relaxing. I was a good bartender.

At one point I wanted to take the boat for a run and the wife decided to stay on the beach. After running around some I headed back to the beach. As I was setting the anchor I see the park Ranger boat motoring in front of the beach on the far left. My wife then volunteers to assist me. I ask her to hold the front of the boat while I work with the back. Really no reason other than get her shoulder deep in the water. I screw around some then go back up front to set the already set anchor.

As we were talking the Ranger boat was passing by. My wife made a comment about her last experience with a Ranger boat. Then the boat took a hard left and was heading towards us. My wife asked me if we were doing anything illegal. I laughed and said not that I was aware of. Well the Ranger motored beside us and onto the beach. I asked if everything was OK. He responded yes.

As he got off the front of his boat onto the beach he said smiling and I quote "I thought it was you guys at the ramp but wasn't sure until i was passing by just now". I responded with "OK, who are we". He said the group of naked skiers from earlier this summer. I laughed and said yes but no group and not naked this trip just relaxing on the beach in the sun. He laughed and said that we were famous among the Rangers this summer. Apparently my wife was the subject of many conversations within the ranks not only at this lake but at other lakes also. The other Rangers that day were visitors from other corps lakes. So when they returned to their home my wife's story followed.

I asked if I may have an alcoholic drinks from the boat without worrying about a citation. He said I seemed sober but to not overdo as my wife did last time. My wife has said nothing. She is squatting in the water keeping everything from the shoulders down under. I get the Ranger a Gatorade myself a drink and refresh my wife's glass. The Ranger and I are standing in knee-deep water behind the boat. My wife is half way up the boat saying nothing. I ask if she wanted her drink. She said yes. So I take it to her. When I got back to the Ranger he is smiling and ask my wife if she is OK. She said yes. He then ask if she was wearing a suit this time. She said yes while lifting the string around her neck. He then asked about bottoms. Again she said yes as she rolled to the side exposing the string on her hip.

He asked her why she is so quiet. She said embarrassment from her last encounter. I could tell she was feeling her previous drinks and was nervous but while talking to the Ranger she had killed the drink I made. He laughed and said that there's no reason to continue to be embarrassed that they run upon all kinds of embarrassing situations on the lake. I said really more so than my wife's. He smiled and said truthfully no. We then started to talk. He said normally they would just tell the naked swimmer to get dressed and leave but when the first lady voluntarily stood naked and dressed then the second they do not normally get that kind of action.

My wife then spoke up asking why they had her get on the boat and dress why not just dress in the water. He said because the others did. My wife then asked why they let her struggle so much getting in the boat naked. He smiled and said several things, one, after first seeing her naked he was not about to pass up seeing her naked getting dressed in front of him. Two, when she was struggling so hard trying to get on the boat he was getting to see parts of her up close he would not get to see if he helped. Three, when she finally made it on the boat and was laying naked on her back facing them with her legs open she didn't need help but rest so they just took in the view. Four, after resting on her back she sat up with her legs open again so he assumed she needed more rest so they continued to take in the view. He said finally, anyone in our boat could have assisted at any time and no one would have stopped them.

He and I both laughed at this. My wife then said so my husband could have helped. He said absolutely, so it's really his fault that I have seen almost every inch of you naked. I then gave my wife a sarcastic pouty I'm sorry. She seemed to relax and smiled saying well what's done.

I asked him how the other Rangers felt about the whole situation. He said they were all beside themselves talking about my wife and how cleanly shaven her pushy was and how they could see everything. He said needless to say she really is famous within the Corp of engineers. Now we had been talking a good 15 minutes. The Ranger asked my wife if she really had a complete suit on or just waiting for him to leave. She said she really has a bikini on. He asked if she would stand. She said no because it is a bikini she normally does not wear because I cut the liner making it transparent. His eyes lit up. He saI'd the white one from the ramp. She said yes.

He said not to sound unprofessional but that looked like a hot bikini from where I was sitting. I said it is but she only wore it for me because we were going to be alone. He said it's no problem as long as you are away from others. I said thanks and would he like to see it. No hesitation with a yes. We both look at my wife who smiles and said no way it is completely see through. Before I could speak the Ranger said that's OK, I have you etched in my memory. She said good then you don't need more. He said need more no but I would love to see that bikini wet. My wife said don't you need to patrol or check on other Rangers. He said nope. He's the only one on the lake and this is the only beach with boats.

She looks at me I say, it would be easier to continue a conversation if you were back here. The Ranger excused himself to radio someone. I went to my wife. I loosened the knot on one side of her bikini while under water and said, come sit on the ski deck on the back of the boat where we can see and talk to you when he returns. Now the devilish smile returns and says you want a show. I said do your best.
Old 08-15-2016, 06:32 PM

Thanked 4,902 Times in 251 Posts

Can't wait to read the rest always a fun read. I don't even like to read
Old 08-15-2016, 08:21 PM

Now it was a challenge. My wife loves dares and bets when she really wants to do something. I make another drink while talking to my wife. I slide off the back deck into knee-deep water as the Ranger was approaching. He politely asked me to make that my last drink for awhile. I agree. My wife asked him if he needed to be somewhere. He said no that he checked and no calls.

He the asked if he was going to get to see this hot bikini. My wife again said it is transparent and not a swimmimg suit. He said that's OK with me. She said teasing him, we'll I didn't bring an extra and I've been drinking too much to get in trouble with the Rangers. She was now some what swimming around talking. He said he was the only Ranger on a boat today so no problem there and as long as she was wearing a suit he had no problem. She asked if she could just sit on the ski deck for a minute till the alcohol wore off a little. I said that is fine with me. The Ranger quickly said it's fine with him also. We laughed. My wife then said I'm going to have a quick swim first. She went under and came up swimming slowly to deeper water. We could see her assume and the cloth had in fact become very transparent.

The Ranger looked at me and asked if she was really going to do this. I said if she has had enough to drink and if we just keep her distracted she will not be very attentive to her clothing. He said if she does this I can make myself and her a drink. I smiled and said thanks. Now she is swimming slowly back. As she approaches you can see her bottoms are below her assume leaving anow excellent picture of her assume a few inches below water. She stops floating on her belly just in front of us ass exposed. She told the Ranger he had to put his phone in the boat for her to stand up. He did as instructed and returned quickly. My wife asked again that he will not arrest her for drunk or inappropriate swimwear. He said not at all.

My wife the attempted to stand directly up. In doing thiso she made it to her feet. Not sure what the Ranger was looking at. If you focused on her top you could see completely through the top. Almost bare titties with hard assume nipple. Ifor you focused on the pushy you got a quick two second glance before falling back into the water. My wife said sorry my bottoms were down. The Ranger politely said I didn't notice. My wife took a breath and said OK. This time she got her feet under her and stood holding both sidesides of her bottoms. She said they get baggy when they are wet. There is nothing left to imagination from a frontal aspect. You can see her titties as if she was wearing the thinnest t-shirt in the were t-shirt contest.

As she approached she stumbled and fell to her knees a couple of feet from us. By the way, some of this was for show some was from drunk at this point. The Ranger politely asked if she needed assistance. My wife sarcastically responded with, now you ask to help. Everyone laughed. Again she is jelly legged trying to get up. Finally the Ranger said let me help and he gets behind her and puts a hand under each arm. My wife looks at me and winks saying at least he's a gentleman. The Ranger looks at me and says yes I am. She tells him it's OK that she needs deeper water to stand in. As she swam backwards I was fixated on her titries.

She stands in waist deep water. She says now I got it. She looks down and covers both titties with her hands. I say why are you covering now we have been looking at the for the past few minutes. She says I don't care and continues walking. As she reached shallower water her bottoms followed the waterline. When the waterline fell below her pussy so did her bottoms. Now she is walking towards us by the boat holding her titties while her bottoms approach her knees. We are just staring at her pussy with her blonde strip. She stops halfway down the boat removes her right hand and holds on the boat saying, just a second. She is standing in water just above her knees with one tit exposed and a complete pussy frontal. I look at the Ranger and said I told you so. All he said was damn this brings back memories.

My wife after a second reached down and quickly pulled up her bottoms apologizing saying she was sorry but the water makes them baggy. The Ranger smiled saying no problem. He seemed to like that phrase. Well she made it to the back of the boat. She said I need to sit. She could have really slid onto the deck but dipped her bottom into the water before jumping/sliding onto the deck. This made her bikini bottoms slide down some. When she opened her legs you could clearly see her pussy. The Ranger then said you can make those drinks now. I quickly obliged.

I offered another Gatorade but he had barely drank the first. I returned with drinks and took my place. We were standing in front of my wife who was now steadily talking to the Ranger about different lakes. She is casually talking not covering or even letting on she realizes how exposed she is. She is clearly opening her legs whIle kicking the water giving us glimpses of her hairless pussy. Her bottoms were situated so with her legs together you could always see the blonde strip. After the lake conversation my wife asked if the bikini was OK. The Ranger said it is fine today. My wife said good and they started talking about where my wife was raised.

Then my wife took up her favorite sitting position. She pulled her legs up and crossed her ankles. The Ranger and I are now staring directly into her pussy. She never missed a beat telling him about her high-school. She sat like this till he said he had to make a run to the ramp and back five minutes max. My wife said we will be here.

After he left my wife said she was drunk and hopefully didn't cross any lines. I said I didn't think so just harmless flashing. She asked how far she should tease him. I said i have no clue just let him lead. Now he returns. He said he check out on call so emergency calls only. My wife asked if his wife will miss him. No divorced and kids in college or graduated. She said we did not want to keep him from his plans. He said the lake is his like.

After talking awhile and another drink my wife slid into the water as she said for a quick swim. As she reached deeper water she turned and asked if she could remove her bottoms for the swim that they were falling off. She said she will put them back on when done. He looked around, one boat at the far end and no one else. Again he said no problem. She d****d the bottoms on the side of the boat and slowly swam off. I said if you have no problem with it I can get the bottoms and she may not remember them till too late. He said really? I said maybe, she's had enough to drink not to give a crap. So I got the bottoms and put them on the back of the boat.

When she returned I could tell she knew I got her bottoms but she started talking about the Rangers home he was raised in. He did it perfect. He talked till my wife was at the back of the boat bottomless. She attempted a jump slide onto the deck but missed. She turned her back to us put a foot on the motor and got on the deck on her hands and knees. Holy bat shit what a view we had. Her pussy was swollen and we had a perfect view. She quickly spun into a sitting position legs crossed apologizing and asking for her bottoms. Before I could say anything the Ranger said, I believe I've already seen you before and even with the bottoms. My wife said so you won't arrest me or write a ticket. He laughed and said he's off duty so no that he is there for the view.

My wife then took her natural sitting position but this time no cloth in the way. We spent the next hour or so staring at my wife's pussy and titties talking. It seemed very casual throughout. Just prior to leaving the Ranger asked for a request. Confused we said sure. He asked if my wife would remind him of our first encounter by laying on the back of the boat on her back fully exposed again. The request took her by surprise. He then said it was only a suggestion because he has pleasured himself several hundred times to that memory.

My wife agreed and asked him exactly how. He gave her a detailed position. So here she is. She removed her top. She's now completely naked. She lays flat on her back. Her right leg off the deck and her left leg open and bent her Hat over her eyes and arms above her head. The Ranger moved to the side of the deck between her legs. I moved over with him. This was another sight to behold. She was swollen wet and open. The Ranger and I look like two OBGYNS waiting on a baby. I couldn't resist. I ask if I can touch her. After a pause she said yes. I take my finger and run it the length of her pussy pausing for effect at several locations. She was now wet and getting wetter. I ask again if I can maybe do it two more times. After several breaths she said yes. I look at the Ranger and nod. He did the exact same movements I did but slower. I then ask my wife who is ready to orgasm if the Ranger can touch her. She responded touch only. This time he placed his palm on her pussy and her it there while slowly moving up and down. He then took his thumb and traced his way down slowly to her clothing where he started rotating. My wife started to shake. Several more rotations and she was in full orgasm lifting her hips, shaking and moaning. Then he moved his thumb and inserted to the hilt. My wife went into full on orgasm.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:26 PM

Sorry for multiple entries but traveling and meeting.

I believe I left off with my wife having a full on orgasm with the Rangers thumb hilt deep in her pussy. She had her back arched with her ass elevated while the Ranger was thumbing to beat the band. When she subsided she lay there panting. The Ranger just stood there staring. My wife was not moving and I was close to losing a nut in my trunks. I ask my wife if she was OK. She falls her head to the side moves her cap and smiles. I look to my right and our Ranger has his shorts unzipped. He has dick in hand and going to town as we watch. Less than a minute later he was shooting stream after stream into the lake.

My wife recovered her bikini and put it on. We had some additional small talk. Before leaving the Ranger apologized for doing more than touching but said he couldn't help himself that it had been some time since he has touched a woman much less one as hot as her. He asked when we may return but we could give no date. He said if anyone gave us trouble in the future just mention his name.

On the way back to the ramp I mentioned how everyone had got off but me. I got a fantastic blow job until I pulled into a cove. At that point we fucked like teenagers in my boat.

On the way home we talked about the day. She was not and has no regrets about anything. She did say she would like to avoid the lake till next year. It was a fun happenstance to run into the Ranger.
Old 08-16-2016, 12:09 AM

Thanked 4,902 Times in 251 Posts

Another story about your wife making me rock hard again, thanks for sharing
Old 08-16-2016, 07:35 AM

I was certainly hoping that your adventures would continue. A very hot encounter and your wife seems to be getting bolder letting the Ranger touch her like he did. I'm sure that at the time, she probably would have welcomed more than a thumb inside her. It's a shame she wants to avoid the lake now since she seems to be a welcome sight there. Considering the dry spell that the Ranger had, I'm sure he couldn't help but jack off to your wife after getting so worked up. I have to admire your stamina though. If I had watched all that unfold with my wife, I would have blown a nut as soon as her mouth closed around my cock.

Very hot and erotic update. Can't wait for the next adventure!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 12:28 PM

It is like I am blessed to no end. I mean what are the odds. One that my wife chose to wear a white bikini I practically destroyed years ago. Two that the same Ranger from earlier in the summer would recognize us and stop. And finally all that transpired on a public lake.

My wife has truly changed. I used to dream of a life I am living. I was happy for a long time with braless situations and thought I was on top of the world with a top less wife in St Martin. From those days to now is unbelievable. Even two weeks ago I was out of town. I get a call from Bob. He said he dropped by to borrow my truck. Upon delivery he and my wife decided to spend some sexual time together. She waited till I got home to give me a blow by blow.

I say that because I was shocked when she agreed to allow the Ranger to touch her. Granted we talked at home and as you mentioned she said that she was so turned on from the whole day that she was about to orgasm from just doing as he asked laying on the ski deck. She also said when he inserted his finger she said she would have let him insert anything at that point. She also said it was a turn on to look at him that close to her masturbating to her being naked.

All that said she has said before that she wanted to avoid something then go anyway. No admiration on stamina deserved. We had spent a lot of time with my wife either exposed wearing a suit or naked so I was turned on but got accustomed. When she was laying on her back it was a turn on. Touching her caused me to get aroused. Her agreeing to his touch was a shock. It was an out of body experience when he started playing with her clit. From that point on was less than a minute. It was fast.

All I could think of was I wanted to funk her brains out while getting a blow job.

I hope to have something new but damn I don't think it could get better.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:04 AM

Enjoy the ride, my friend, because life is too short not to. It's spontaneous moments like this that allow us to see our wives/girlfriends in a new light and its surprising to us what they as exhibitionists and we as voyeurs are capable of allowing to happen. And yes, they may set rules and boundaries but in the "heat of the moment", those are easily exceeded or broken. There's nothing in the world wrong with that as long as you're both on board with it. It's sex.....it's supposed to be fun and exciting. You just need to make sure you assure her of that and that you're ok with all that is happening. If she senses you are at ease with what happens, she will be as well. I say that because I made a mistake one time after a spontaneous event and said to my wife, "I can't believe you actually let him go down on you", meaning I was surprised but excited that it happened. She took it to mean that I disapproved and it took a long time to convince her otherwise. The way you and your wife communicate tells me you will continue having fun and enjoying the ride.

The fact that she told you she got turned on watching the Ranger stroking his cock is a very good sign of things to come and that she may be testing the waters. Of course I'm sure it had a lot to do with knowing the Ranger was excited because of watching her so it may have just been that. It is exciting to know that on one end of the spectrum of that day was the both of your enjoying a nice clothed day on the lake and waving to the Ranger as he passed by and on the other end of the spectrum was.....who knows? What actually happened was somewhere along that line but how far do you think the both of you would have let things go? How far would you have wanted to see things go?

And how did she enjoy her time with Bob? Enquiring minds would love to know
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy