photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-04-2017, 05:52 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I can finally wrap the new orleans trip up. After my wife went to bed we decided to all call it a night. Being exhausted nothing happened but sleep. Bob and I met his brother for a late lunch. He was very complimentary of the wives. His statement summed up in one sentance was, "if I had a wife like you guys have I wouldn't be divorced today". He did ask if we were into swapping and we both said no just a good time.

The trip home was also uneventful but some good conversation. We all agreed that new orleans at night is a good place for exhibitionism or being an exhibitionist. After dark it seems the party crowd emerges and the ladies clothing takes on a more revealing nature.

We did discuss the people taking pictures. To my surprise again my wife was accepting of the fact that it happened. Even Bob was shocked at her ambivalence to this. He wanted proof. The wives were in the back seat. My wife lifted her shirt and took a titty selfy. She then said, "there". Bob and I just looked at each other. She received a text. She forwarded the text to us. It said "FANTASTIC", "ABOUT TIME", "I'M KEEPING THIS FOREVER". Her proof for Bob was to finally send Kenneth a picture he had requested forever.

Bob asked her what her conditions were for him. She said that I guess I didn't give him one, I just sent the picture. He said nicely done. He then requested one, so my wife sent him the same picture. I was driving, Bob was looking at the picture saying he may just set that picture up as his background. My wife said that I took a picture and clipped it and set it as her caller ID on mine and that I had shared it. Bob again was dumbfounded. He asked me about her revelation. I showed him the edited picture. He asked who I shared my wife's cleavage with. I said i can not say because my wife didn't want to know.

Then my wife said that a picture sent to Bob and Kenneth can not be shared or seen by others. She followed that with a text stating that to both. Kenneth sent back "damn". Bob asked me if I got the text. Nope. He asked how I got permission. I said i got the picture while traveling and told her they look so good I would have to share. I told him she sent back ok. Bob again started on my wifes acceptance. She said don't let him fool you, I'm sure he shared the full picture. Bob looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. This conversation lasted awhile till Bob finally accepted the fact.

He asked me later on the phone but I told him I promised not to tell. The only question my wife asked was if I shared with an employee or someone she knew. I responded truthfully with a no.

I have been watching for upskirt picture or dancing/spinning upskirt or ..... to see if anyone on this site may run across one. No luck yet. We are going to try and make time soon to head back to new Orleans for another weekend soon. All agreed it is a great place for fun.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 03:08 PM

Just made super bowl bet with the wife. She has new England -3. If I win I get to share the original picture with whoever I shared it with. I failed to mention I shared it here. Soo deceptive or not if anyone is reading this or cares. Let's pray foe a falcon cover.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 03:38 PM

Rooting for the Pats. Guess I'll have to hope for a two point win.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:40 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

Go Falcons
Old 02-05-2017, 04:07 PM

Seems the crowd here is split falcons and pats. Since I told her I only shared the clipped picture she is getting nervous. She's asking everyone's opinion of final score. With each answer she is telling me the person and guess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 07:30 PM

Someone is extremely nervous. (.)
The Following User Says Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 12:07 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

Yet another reason to be sad the Falcons blew the game.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:27 AM

Cool

to bad you didn't post it when Mark Walberg left the stadium.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:51 PM

Thanked 4,862 Times in 249 Posts
Angry

Even madder the Falcons blew it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2017, 06:33 PM

Well I may get the picture posted.

Last Friday my wife called requesting I come home early for grilling, drinks and grizzlies. As I am on a losing streak with her I complied. She had the outside area prepared and ready. We had a nice evening of drinks and food and music till pregame. It was unseasonably warm not sure of the temp but not cool or hot. We changed into more comfortable game attire. Me, shorts and tee-shirt. My wife, shorts and one of her sheer white blouses. I assumed she would be braless but she was wearing her sheer white bra. Nothing really hidden. The pockets were also see thru. So I had an overall nice view.

As the drinks flowed and the pregame was on she was getting into her competitive game mode. We ended up with the same bet. I lose, she can request a day or early day of her choice of my company and I'm not allowed to work. If she looses I get to reshape my picture. And yes she checks regularly to see if I still have it.

Either the drinks were effecting me or I was just mesmerized by her shirt and bra. I never said anything but I am so used to seeing her braless in these blouses the see thru bra just kept my focus. Early into the first quarter my wife was texting. Brittany and her husband were in town. She was asking what we were doing and inviting us out. Long story short, my wife told them we were drinking and watching the game so we could not drive. End of first quarter, I remember grizzlies were behind and my wife's consumption increased.

Start of second quarter, wife is into the game and drinks. We did not hear anyone nor did we notice the motion detector. From behind us Brittany and her husband had entered through the gate, she was announcing their arrival. My wife took a cushion from the sofa and covered. After awkward apologies my wife excused herself to the house. She returned wearing a tee-shirt. Brittany had decided to surprise us with a visit since we could not leave/drive.

I had not really spent much time around her or her husband other than a few teacher/family functions. He is a pleasant person and a big grizzlies fan as we found out. So we all sit down to additional drinks and appetizers. I started out bummed out that they disrupted our evening. Drinks were flowing and her husband was putting them away. As the end of the second quarter was approaching grizzlies were down. So the excitement was at a minimum. Halftime, grizzlies were behind. When the ladies went into the house, Brittany's husband asked if I knew that the wives used my home as their private nude sunbathing club. I responded yes. He beat around with questions as I answered till he finally asked if I ever came home and saw them.

I was unsure how to respond. Truthfully, I should say yes and they saw my dick. I responded with an untruth of not yet. He smiled and said he actually walked up on our wives putting on their bikini tops. I acted dumb and said really, did you get to see much. He went into detail of how my wife covered then just casually retired her top with him standing in front of her staring. I just laughed it off and we continued talying. We had a fun time during the half and third quarter teasing and challenging.

At some point in the third we were all feeling the alcohol and Brittany's husband challenged his wife to flash all of us her bra for the next timeout if. I do not remember the if. She lost. He started teasing her to flash us her bra. She got up and stood under the television facing us and lifted her shirt to expose her black bra. Her husband and I clapped and whistled. My wife, feeling her sadness of grizzlies ass kicking, booed and jeered her for more. She lowered her shirt and then lifted it again. This time pulling her bra up releasing her breast. Again, her light pink nipples looked as good as I remembered. She stood there holding the pose for several seconds as my wife and I cheered. Her husband stood there staring. She lowered her shirt, walked to the sofa and flopped down laughing high fiving my wife.

I looked at her husband and said I guess I have seen your wife's tits now. He laughed and gave me a high five. The grizzlies were down by over twenty points at some point. They were really sucking it up. Brittany and I are casual fans. Our spouses are drinking away their disgust. I made a casual statement of I hope that the grizzlies will make the final score a respectable loss. Brittany's husband made an off hand comment that he would swim around my pool twice naked if they could pull to within 10 points or win by the end of the game. Brittany took this and ran. She and her husband made a bet. If the grizzlies pulled to within 10 or better he would strip and do as promised. She had no repercussions. I looked at my despondent wife. After some Brittany teasing and some support your team encouragement from the husbands my wife agreed.

End of game, not sure the final score but the grizzlies lost by exactly 10 after being down by some ungodly number. Brittany's husband started back peddling. My wife was drunk and saying nothing. Brittany took over and stayed on her husband to pay up. Still no one says anything to my wife.

Again, it is unseasonably warm. Brittany's husband walks to the pool stairs and begins to disobedience. Brittany stops him and has him come back to us to complete. He gets to his boxers before his drunk self remembers my wife was part of the wager. My wife says, you made the bet so you first. He removes his boxers. He is standing at three quarters mast. His wife says laughing that the water will take care of that. He walks to the side and jumps straight in. He swims around twice and one additional and exits. He drys off wraps a towel around his waist and tells my wife her turn. My wife stands and dropped her shorts. Black panties. She removes her tee-shirt. Her sheer bra leaves nothing to the imagination. She removes the bra and steps out of her panties. She stands there for a second then walks to the pool as we watch her jump in and swim twice around on her back giving us a great view.

She exits the pool. Walks to the sofa and starts to dry off. She is doing this standing beside Brittanys husband who is sitting staring directly at her pussy. She turns with her back to him and bends down and slowly drys each leg with him looking directly at her pussy. She wraps the towel around herself and sits on the sofa. She looks at Brittany and said OK, your turn. Brittany dose not hesitate. She stands and strips. Standing naked does a turn with arms our and walks to the pool and jumps. She also swims around twice on her back. Exits and walks back to us wet. She is standing in front of me and does exactly as my wife did. I get the best view of her pretty pink pussy from behind. I really wanted to lean forward and run my tounge up and down her slit but kept control. Everyone started on me. I did not want to jump in the pool so I refused.

I did get to see the ladies redress. We hung out several hours till they left. The next day I asked my wife if I can go ahead and share my picture since I won the bet. She looked at the picture and asked if I would let her think about it for a week. I agreed. I have not mentioned it again. Tomorrow is a week.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife