Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-27-2018, 02:08 PM

i imagine in this day and age, most women have one or two exes out there somewhere with the goods.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2018, 02:21 PM

Thanked 2,481 Times in 217 Posts
Default The police

My high school girlfriend had a pot plant in her window. The neighbor reported her and the police came to search the place. They took the plant, some of her underwear, and some nude photos. A formal complaint was filed and they dropped all charges but she never did get the pictures (Polaroid so no duplicates) or the panties back. They may still be in the locker room st the station maybe.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jess561 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 02:13 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

My house was also broken into and my wife's pics strewn around. They obviously enjoyed knowing what I would find.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
My house was also broken into and my wife's pics strewn around. They obviously enjoyed knowing what I would find.
Oh man ....
I forgot about this. Yeah, my house was broken into years ago as well. Amongst things that were stolen were my computer (which had pics and vids of the wife), camcorder (which had the last thing we filmed together inside), and our cameras. I can imagine the camcorder and cameras immediately went to a pawn shop somewhere.....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 05:47 PM

Thanked 1,381 Times in 74 Posts
Default Who has seen pics

Anyone on the pay site Redclouds. I feel a little safer posting her full face pics on a pay site. Not really sure if it matters, but it seems to for now.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lgn692000 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2018, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgn692000 View Post
Anyone on the pay site Redclouds. I feel a little safer posting her full face pics on a pay site. Not really sure if it matters, but it seems to for now.
Yes, I've seen your wife's pics on the Redclouds BB! Very hot lady!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redhawkx0 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 02:01 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf1980 View Post
Thanks for the input, but I think he would prefer his wife to be more subservient towards him. I would love to see more of her.
He enjoys seeing my wife, and I really enjoy showing him, so we are both happy, even though I only manage to get the occasional pic of his wife.
same here

I share with a close friend, he shares too but,

his sharing is so far and between, he does have a hidden cam/charger, but he doesnt have as much luck as me

I got new material every week at least, so I share much more than he does, but I trust hes not hiding or holding back as I already have seen full nudity of his wife
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 06:24 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default A friend and his brother

I also posted this on another thread sorry about the duplication but I think it fits both.

Just started sharing with a young man, in his mid-20's. He is a good friend and adores my wife.

He married just out of high school and apparently the stress of trying to make a life together and he trying to get a university education was too much for his young wife. While he worked and went to school, she partied with her single girlfriends. She found another man who has no dreams other than to party every night and bed whomever he can. He’s better off without her.

Needless to say his self-esteem took a beating and he is a bit gun-shy. He comes over to talk and have a beer 4 or 5 times a week. He stays for dinner maybe twice a week. My wife thinks he’s cute and feels somewhat sorry that such a nice guy got shit on. Like I said, he absolutely adores my wife.

He’s often said he is looking for a woman just like my wife, in looks and attitude. He’s complimented to me how hot he thinks she is. He’s only seen her a few times in a bikini in our pool, never in anything less.

One thing lead to another and I eventually showed him a few private photos of her. She now knows he has seen “a few” but doesn’t know to what extent I’ve shared.

A couple of months ago I made up a flash drive pf about 50 “special” photos for him to look at when he gets lonely. They show everything including her face. He has told me that he “uses” the photos often. He said he actually looks at them every night and has loaded the series on his computer and has it as a slideshow wall paper.

A couple of weeks ago his younger brother (by 4 years) stopped by for a week-long visit while on break from college. The first night he noticed the slide show. After consuming more than enough beer, my young friend told his brother who the naked woman was and how he managed to get the photos. His brother somehow convinced him to give him the flash drive so he could download the file.

His brother has now gone back to school, taking a copy of the slideshow with him. He took his brother’s lead and made it his wall paper on his laptop as well as pictures on his phone and tablet.

My friend confessed to me what he had done and gave me back the flash drive, I told him to keep his file to look at.

Now he gets texts and emails from his brother begging him to try to get more pictures of my wife. He says he is in love with my wife’s body. He’s told his brother that his buddies love looking at the photos and he tells them that he hooked up with this person while visiting his older brother. He has promised that he has only shown them, not given them to anyone else. He wants to keep them for himself in hopes he can get more.

So now not only does my young friend have about 50 pictures of my wife naked, so does his brother who I’ve never met and he has in turn shown any number of his friends those pictures.

My wife doesn't know about the flash drive nor the younger brother.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:25 PM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts

I have a friend who is married to a close friend of my wife. One day, I was joking and asked if he had any pics of his wife. He said yes and we have been trading for months. He has far more than I do, but he loves looking at my wife's c*nt. His wife fooled around on him before they married. He has sent me videos of him fucking her, while he asks her if this is how they fucked her. You can hear her saying "yes, they fucked me real hard just like you are". This sends him over the edge and he pulls out and cums on her. She gets off on this and gets off telling him how she sucked them and how they fucked her.

I have seen videos of her sucking him off as he asks about her sucking other guys.

Whenever we get together I enjoy looking at her, and especially like seeing her bent over or looking at her tits.
Old 09-23-2018, 03:01 AM

I know of two people who my wife me before we were married that took pictures of her, one was someone she met for a one night stand in a hotel and he took loads of pictures, I have seen a few he sent her. They show her sucking his cock, being fucked in the pussy and ass, everything was bareback so she said he cum in her mouth, pussy and ass then he used toys in her pussy while fucked in the ass again and pictures while he spread her pussy. I never had a problem with anything she did and have got her to tell me all about it while I fuck her.

The other pictures are from when she was in a short term relationship when she was exploring being submissive and he was being her master. The pictures I have seen from that times showed her in bondage and dressed up in corsets and stockings wearing collar and lead, some pictures of her tied to the bed but she said he took hundreds so no idea if the rest still exist of where they might be

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006