Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 01-22-2010, 02:15 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,642 Times in 6,172 Posts
Default the million view club

How many people know that if you click on the "views" column next to each thread, it will organize all threads in that forum by view count. Since my naturist thread is approaching the magic million view mark, I thought it would be fun to see how many other threads at OCC had reached that plateau. At first, I thought I would have to search through every page, but then I discovered I could click on "views" and it would do all the work for me. So here is the "million thread views" club, organized by forum:

ENF forum:

Girls Caught Peeing - 1.8 million views
What can I say Classic ENF - 1.2 million

Upskirts and Downblouses forum

Celebrity Oops - 4.1 million views - tops at OCC! numero uno!!
Downblouse and nipple peaks to enjoy - 1.4 million

Exhibitionist Forum:

Life's a Beach - 2.6 million views -
S.k.i.n.n.y. D.i.p.p.i.n.g - 1.4 million
Nude Vacation Pics - 1.3 million
Drinking/Stripping Games - 1.2 million
Request: Nude Beach Horn - 1.2 million
(naturists and who knows what else - currently at 998,000)

Sexy Amateurs Forum:

clothed/unclothed - 1.4 million views
towels and wet girls - 1.1 million

Hardcore Amateur Forum

"The Daily Ten" - 3.7 million -
The Hardcore girls from Photobucket - 1.5 million
Swingers and WFOG etc - 1.5 milion

Free Sites Forum

Picasaweb - 1.1 million

Ok, thats 15 threads total at OCC that have gone over the 1 million view mark, with my naturist thread set to make that 16 within a day or two. One could also track replies by clicking on that. It seems 1000 replies ranks similarly with 1,000,000 views.

Fun huh!

KLondike
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2010, 11:53 AM

Thanked 176,406 Times in 18,850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
Celebrity Oops - 4.1 million views - tops at OCC! numero uno!!
Somehow, seeing that OCC is intended to be an amateur forum, this makes me sad.

Fango
Old 01-22-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fango44 View Post

Fango
yeah, it is a bit off topic...

KLondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2010, 10:56 AM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 104,988 Times in 3,278 Posts

Quote:

Fango
Celebrity oops is a fantastic thread. It just happens to capture nearly all of the celebrity oops shots. All of those shots are naturally concentrated in one thread.

The amateur threads get spread into hundreds of different topics. I would guess that the celebrity thread, as compared to all of the amateur threads, represents a tiny fraction of the awesome material here.

Also, Klondike: Congratulations! (As I type this, you're over the one million mark) I like following stats and It is neat to see threads pass milestone numbers like one million. That's awesome. Hat's off to you and your great contributions. It's not easy to put together a thread that generates that consistency and interest. Bravo.

Maybe, someday, The OCC Yummy Squatting Upskirt Collection will join the one million club!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:50 AM

Thanked 3,530 Times in 236 Posts

Quote:

Fango
My thinking is that celebrities caught in "oops" moments are in effect amateur - a celeb upskirt moment, for example, is an instance of a known stage/tv/film/sport personality caught in a sexy amateur moment, they are not professional adult performers and in many instances they do not even do "legit" nudity in film if they even act. Pro infers professional, just because a chick is a celeb does not mean she is pro in terms of adult content. Celebrities create an archetypal reference point for hotness thus they yield the most clicks when exposing what was not intended to be exposed

Thnx for the list Klondike
The Following User Says Thank You to eaze187 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 02:26 PM

Thanked 30,415 Times in 1,640 Posts

I was hopeing I'd have one in the mix. My biggest one is like 50k, not even close.

Last edited by hereyago; 02-18-2010 at 02:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hereyago For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2010, 08:58 PM

Thanked 32,414 Times in 1,512 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dognheat View Post
Celebrity oops is a fantastic thread. It just happens to capture nearly all of the celebrity oops shots. All of those shots are naturally concentrated in one thread.

The amateur threads get spread into hundreds of different topics. I would guess that the celebrity thread, as compared to all of the amateur threads, represents a tiny fraction of the awesome material here.

Also, Klondike: Congratulations! (As I type this, you're over the one million mark) I like following stats and It is neat to see threads pass milestone numbers like one million. That's awesome. Hat's off to you and your great contributions. It's not easy to put together a thread that generates that consistency and interest. Bravo.

Maybe, someday, The OCC Yummy Squatting Upskirt Collection will join the one million club!
I notice that too.i try not to start a thread and just post under other's.makes it easier to go through and see if you are posting a re-post or not.it would take more years than i've been a member to go through them all.and my memory is not that good after many years lol...Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to otep33 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 06:30 PM

Thanked 5,897 Times in 351 Posts
Default what I like about OCC

Is that the forums are broken down into different sections. I am not really into hardcore so I can stick to enf and sexy amatures and know I won't see any hardcore. A person who likes hardcore doesn't have to waste his time at enf. Imagine the mess it would have been if there was only one forum for all the photos

The mind boggles.

Last edited by alphaboo; 05-13-2012 at 06:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alphaboo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 04:02 AM

Thanked 5,795 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default Very interesting!

So many of the threads I check every day are on this list! Some I haven't looked at yet. Call it a matter of taste, nothing more.

The celebrity thread is one I look at a lot and I have to agree, it's the amateur aspect of those shots that I find appealing.
I think the reason is that they are so familiar to us from watching TV and movies, that when they are caught in a compromising position, it's as exciting as seeing a close friend having an oops moment! For some reason, there's nothing quite as exciting as catching a peek at the woman we're not supposed to see!

Upskirt or downblouse, soft or hard, exhibitionist or peeping, there really is something for almost everyone here at OCC!

I also like that the mods do a fine job of keeping this place on the up and up. I LOVE women and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the overall respectful tone of this site!

To the cotributors, my most sincere thanks! To the moderators as well, thanks for keeping watch!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparky 45 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 06:25 PM

Its been over two years since i started this thread, and it is exciting to see how much OCC has grown since that time. Right now, there are 33 threads in the exhibitionist and Voyeur forum alone that are over the 1 million view mark. That is a whopping increase since 2010. I just noticed that my "Tribal Women" thread is the latest to pass this milestone.

Osreb tops the list as the author of the most threads over the million view mark. I recall he started many of these shortly after it was suggested he author more of his own threads. And now many of those he started back around Jan 2010 or so are over the 1 million mark. Congratulations, Osreb! Gleanman, myself, Zeban and Brolla are the only other users with two or more threads in the one million view club (Exhibitionist and voyeur forum only!).

Another thing you can look at here is the view/post ratio which kind of gives you sense for how popular are these threads taking into account their overall size. For example, Sal's "life's a Beach" thread has the most views of any thread (again, E&V forum only), at over 5 million. But it also has the most posts at 3,713. That gives that thread a view/post ratio of 5,000,000/3713 or 1614 views per post. This is somewhere in the middle compared to other threads with over a million views. Interestingly, the thread with the highest view/post ratio is the "girls looking at Cocks" thread at 4865. This is an indicator of a thread topic with a high "niche" market - meaning many users avidly seek out that type of pic. Then there are some threads with a view/post ratio of under 1000. PEdro's 2011 beach pics thread is like a lot of threads with a ratio of between 1000 and 1500 views per post. But overall, I think the view/post ratio can give you a sense for the overall popularity of individual pics and posts in that thread. No. of posts vs no. of pics might not always correlate too well, but you get the point.

Interestingly, as you go back through the threads in the E&V section by views, the view/post ratio is pretty consistent. It seems to average around 500-2000 or so regardless of the total view count. Rare is the ratio above 4000, but I did find a couple (you find more as you go further back i.e. threads with 1 post and over 4000 views are more common. Most threads get a minimum of 1000-2000 views). Anyway, it seems one way to guarantee a high ratio is to add provocative words to the thread title. The following words seem to guarantee more than the usual number of views/post: "Student" (or any reference to school), "daughter" (or sister, etc), party themes (incl the words party, club, stripclub, bar etc) and "beach". Also clothed/naked themes are popular, as well as threads with the words "nudist, naturist, or naturism" in the title. Then there were the threads titled "camping out" and "nice neighborhood" which both had ratios over 3000. Go figure, but the "Girls looking at Cocks" thread still ranks about no 1 in terms of the view/post ratio even as you go back through the board quite a ways. This is very interesting - its a clothed/naked theme but it doesn't even guarantee you a naked female!

Anyway, so how should one name a thread to guarantee the highest view/post ratio? Heh, heh....

How about something like:

"Naturist's daughter shocks school by baring it all at prom party..!!"

I'd bite......

Klondike
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017