or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2016, 06:26 PM

Thanked 9,499 Times in 482 Posts

That's 9 out of 10 BTW
The Following User Says Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2016, 09:13 PM

I have been on sites like this since 1994 and have never seen anyone i know. On the being recognised thing for personal pictures, sure there are zillions out there. But if you posted on here it just takes someone from work or family to find this one site, and its bingo, all in one place
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2016, 11:07 AM

There's a picture here of a woman id
Bet a million dollars on is my friends
wife.

But the percentage of women who are contemporaries depends on ones age. With universal digital cams
In phones the percentage must be
Higher. Back in the day the only realistic chance was poloroid. Film had the developing problem as not every developer would return R
Or X rated pix. And I suspect
many women over 50 aren't anxious to pose. Yes I see them here but they aren't as common as 30 and under.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to malakabufo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2016, 04:46 PM

Thanked 7,587 Times in 833 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj7769 View Post
i agree...back in the day polaroids were it. and most women were NO NO NO pictures.

with cell phones, hidden recording aps for cell phones, nanny cams, i'd say the percentage of women under 50 that has had a naked picture taken...is probably 95%! every woman i know has had her picture taken nude by her lover. or lovers. and i know some prude women. even if just for a private moment then deleted.

i would also suspect the number of women that have had their picture taken or videoed and do not know it is pretty high...in the 20% range at minimum, again with hidden cams etc. and that number is growing by leaps and bounds weekly.

google hidden cam and there are literally hundreds and hundreds of different kinds.

my wife? use to be a prude about pictures. hated it! but i starting taking her drunk naked , she finally eventually got use to it...and now has posed for me many times nude, in videos, fucking herself with dildo's, vibrators, toys, her fingers...from an absolute prude to now i have literally several thousand pics of her and probably 500 videos!

so if u have a prude wife or gf. don't give up on the pictures. just start snapping when they drunk in bathroom...they get pissed but eventually will warm up to it.
As it becomes more socially acceptable and as guys see more an more women online it will snow ball. I personally love the amateur women exposed online and think a large percentage of them don't have a fucking clue they are exposed to millions of viewer across the world. Facial recognition being implemented would show you how many of your female friend are already online. I bet it is more than you think. So hot to think your coworkers are spread eagle, naked and waiting for you to view their bodies!!!!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lovrman22 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 08:55 PM

Thanked 22,810 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovrman22 View Post
As it becomes more socially acceptable and as guys see more an more women online it will snow ball. I personally love the amateur women exposed online and think a large percentage of them don't have a fucking clue they are exposed to millions of viewer across the world. Facial recognition being implemented would show you how many of your female friend are already online. I bet it is more than you think. So hot to think your coworkers are spread eagle, naked and waiting for you to view their bodies!!!!!!!!

Yep. Facial recognition software (technically existing but not widely available) WILL be a game changer in this space.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richsails For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 08:56 PM

Thanked 22,810 Times in 653 Posts
Default Every day

Related question: how many pics of new amateur women appear every day on the Net?
Old 07-15-2017, 06:12 PM

Thanked 7,587 Times in 833 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richsails View Post
Yep. Facial recognition software (technically existing but not widely available) WILL be a game changer in this space.
Let me know when you find that search engine!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovrman22 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607