photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-02-2017, 03:02 PM

Thanked 1,188 Times in 61 Posts

Well my wife is pregnant again and her sex drive is up. She's been trying to find another girl to do stuff with her but they're all turned off by the fact that she's pregnant. She's warming up to the idea about a guy that lives in town. He's known her since she moved into town when she was 18 and working at the local grocery store. They used to text a bit and she's sent underwear/lingerie pics to him. Lately she wants more sex so I told her she could find a guy to go to once or twice a week. She's considering him but is very shy/nervous about it. I told her that him being with her would be a dream come true to the guy and she said she knows it would.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 12:21 AM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default xii@ hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
Well my wife is pregnant again and her sex drive is up. She's been trying to find another girl to do stuff with her but they're all turned off by the fact that she's pregnant. She's warming up to the idea about a guy that lives in town. He's known her since she moved into town when she was 18 and working at the local grocery store. They used to text a bit and she's sent underwear/lingerie pics to him. Lately she wants more sex so I told her she could find a guy to go to once or twice a week. She's considering him but is very shy/nervous about it. I told her that him being with her would be a dream come true to the guy and she said she knows it would.

Go for it!!!.... Q- would he have to use a condom???.......... any pics of the wife preggo??
Old 08-07-2017, 11:29 AM

She officially shot down the idea of the local guy. She said it would just be too awkward so she can't bring herself to go through with it. We've been trying to find some other people in the area online. There is one girl that seems pretty interested in getting with her so that might happen this week. There is a guy that could potentially come over tonight or tomorrow.

Condom would be up to her, I guess. The last time we did stuff the guy offered a condom but she said she didn't care and he just came on her stomach and back. Personally, I enjoy seeing her get creampied so I'd hope that she doesn't request one and tells him to just finish in her. But again, would be up to her.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 12:13 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
She officially shot down the idea of the local guy. She said it would just be too awkward so she can't bring herself to go through with it. We've been trying to find some other people in the area online. There is one girl that seems pretty interested in getting with her so that might happen this week. There is a guy that could potentially come over tonight or tomorrow.

Condom would be up to her, I guess. The last time we did stuff the guy offered a condom but she said she didn't care and he just came on her stomach and back. Personally, I enjoy seeing her get creampied so I'd hope that she doesn't request one and tells him to just finish in her. But again, would be up to her.
I imagine watching his cum drip out of her pussy would be a huge thrill for you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 09:40 PM

Default Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I imagine watching his cum drip out of her pussy would be a huge thrill for you.

Always is for me!!
Old 08-11-2017, 08:31 PM

Basically nothing but flakes and fakes. Sucks. We were really hoping for something to go down this weekend but so far we haven't found someone. Oh well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 10:32 PM

Default Swing Weekend

See post #701-- about SIL planning on attending attending ..

Well we attended a regular swing meet weekend w/ our private "Swing Group" in Nashville this weekend.... the special thing about it was that.. as stated in post #701, the SIL & hubby attended for the very first time ever for each of them... they really don't swing, except on visits w/ us and only swing w/ us....... Soooooo this was a new step for them....

The rules for "Guests" at our group is pre-approval by all attending, and the quests are not allowed any penetration w/ regulars, because they are not known yet, and not STD tested yet, and the group ONLY swings within the group only.... Sooooo. guests are only allowed touchy / feely / some oral... and get to watch and be watched.... even though its the wifes sister, the rules don't change...

So here are the SIL & hubby -(we'll refer to as S & H)-- with a real swing group for the first time ever... 7 regular couples attended, S&H were #8... if you've seen a pic og the SIL before in our posts, shes tall thin 34D. The girls theme was Black & White lingerie... my wife basically made sure her sister was comfortable , as I did w/ her hubby... we're responsible for our guests.

So when we introduced them to the group in the hotel suite everyone was impressed w/ both of them... hes pretty buff and her big tits !!! At first they watched the opening cock sucking warm up, and the girls were all doggy on the edge of the bed for musical fucking game..as the guys moved from one wife to the next... my wife took another wife over to the SIL and so she could lezzy play w/ her to warm up... my wife sucked her hubbys cock to warm him up... they were both in awe about it all going on....

When sex started happening everyone was very welcoming to them, with alot of touchy feely at first... the SIL had 2 guys sucking on each nipple which got her going and a couple of wives were sucking hubbys cock & nips getting him going too. In no time everyone was fucking everyone, and the S&H helped joined in by helping stimulate those fucking w/ touchy feely their bodies where necessary.. The guys were REALLY enjoyiong playing w/ her body, and the wives were thrilled to play w/ a new hard cock... (remember they can't fuck anyone in the group.)... in between S&H fucked each other. The SIL got into the lezzy fests inbetween the guys recharging and the wives made sure she had plenty of orgasms!!... every guy went down on her by the end of the night, she did alot of face sitting, and her hubby got a good share of all the wives mouths too.

My wife was sooo happy her sister finally attended w/ us, and I think put on a extra show to impress her... she was getting 3 guys @ once air-tight, and called her sister over to play w/ her tits while taking 3 cocks... btw-she was sucking the SiLs hubby! She took cum in her pussy & mouth, and shotgunned the mouth cum into the SILs mouth. It was hot to watch!!

Even when the S&H were fucking each other the guys and wives were playing with their bodies for extra stimulation/// she rode her hubby on top, while sucking off one of the other guys standing in front of her... it went on & on & on all night... everyone was thrilled to have new bodies to play with..

I saw the SIL take a few cum loads in her mouth from other husbands.... her hubby was pumping her pussy full of cum all night.... Later that night after the party was over, they were in our room to talk about it all... they said they really enjoyed the night! Her hubby said to the SIL how pleased he was watching her sucking cocks and taking cum, and watching the guys play w/ her body.... she liked seeing him w/ the wives too...

We were all dirty talking about the evening together, so we decided to to have our own after party, and the 4 of us had a great 4 sum... we DP'ed the girls hard, and pumped a load in each others wifes pussy doggy side-by-side... the SIL said that her hubby already pumped 2 loads in her that evening and I was #3.... but my wife wasn't restricted like the S&H were.. My wife said she took 4 pussy loads , 1 ass load, and a few mouth loads during the evening, so the SILs hubby load was #5... both of them were dripping cum like sl*ts... we asked them to sissor their cum full pussys for us to watch? They went at it until they both got each other off!!!!.... We then decided to swap wives for the night, and we all went back to our rooms w/ the others wife to sleep with... needless to say, you can figure out that by noon-checkout the next day when the wives returned to their rooms, nobody slept much??... lol

So we initiated the wife S&H to real swing group activity for the first time... usually they only swing w/ us on visits 2 states away. we'll see if they want to do it again sometime w/ our group getogether... They're staying w/ us till WED. before going home to South Carolina.

old pics of SIL :
Attached Thumbnails
sil10.jpg   sil9 (2).jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-13-2017 at 10:40 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 05:25 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I've never ever seen anything hotter than my ex's yoga pants dripping with cum. I think about it every day. We talked about it just this morning while I was fucking her. That guy is gone now, but she loves to tell me that she knew I was wild about it when she showed me
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 12:37 AM

She had her first lesbian experience today but it was disappointing for us both. It was a butch girl which she was okay with since this girl wanted to take the lead and go slow with her. But, basically, it amounted to this girl sucking on her tits a little bit, using a strap on, and eating her pussy. They didn't really kiss and my wife didn't get to play with her tits or do really much of anything. Oh well.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 06:04 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
She had her first lesbian experience today but it was disappointing for us both. It was a butch girl which she was okay with since this girl wanted to take the lead and go slow with her. But, basically, it amounted to this girl sucking on her tits a little bit, using a strap on, and eating her pussy. They didn't really kiss and my wife didn't get to play with her tits or do really much of anything. Oh well.
That's too bad. Maybe she will try it again with a different woman
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach