uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2014, 09:47 AM

Thanked 2,507 Times in 98 Posts
Default planned exhibition that worked like a dream.

Have you ever set up a planned exhibition and it has worked brilliantly? Alan and I set up one for our landlord and it could not have worked better! We had a six month stay in rented accommodation as a result of a delayed house move and from day one the landlord made little comments suggesting he had taken a liking to me. A friend helped me with the unpacking while Alan went back and forth fetching our belongings. The landlord greeted us on our arrival and stayed around as we unpacked. My friend commented on how cheeky he was as he flirted with both of us. A week or so after we moved in he came round to arrange a time to do some minor repairs and put in a garden shed. As I wasn't working I told him that any day was ok and he arranged to come the next day. He arrived quite early and arrived just after I had showered. I answered the door with a towel around me and he said he had come at just the right time as he looked me up and down. He said he hoped the towel was secure and grinned as he came in. I left him to get on and went upstairs to dress and as I sorted out my outfit I caught sight of him in the back garden looking up at the window. He was getting a view of my lingerie and made no attempt to look away when I spotted him. I told Alan later and he laughed and said it was a wonder I hadn't flashed him. I said I wasn't sure that was a good idea but that he would be an easy target. We discussed setting up an opportunity to put on a show for him and planned how it might work. We did a dummy run and decided how to develop the viewing. A week or so went by and the landlord phoned to ask if he could come round to fit a lot on the new shed. I arranged for him to come at ten the following day as I was going to the gym first thing. We had agreed that I would make sure that when he arrived I would be clad in just a towel and I was going to develop the show depending on his reaction. As I expected he arrived bang on time. I said I had lost track of time at the gym so had only been back a few minutes and had quickly showered. He grinned and said he liked my outfit. I offered him a coffee and had positioned a stool in the kitchen to sit him where I wanted him. I then went through into the lounge moving so that I was out of sight. I slipped the towel around my waist and used a small towel to dry my hair. I talked to him as I did so and had put a coin on the carpet to mark where I needed to move forward to come into his view. As I talked I wandered forward until I reached the mark and towelled my hair as I walked. I didn't need to look in his direction as he suddenly said " wow,didn't expect to see those". I quickly covered my breasts and apologised but he said it was a shame to cover them. I asked him if he was going to watch and he said he would love to if it was ok. I told him he had to stay in the kitchen and he said he was happy to. I started to dry my hair again and his eyes were fixed on my tits. I began to rub the towel over them brushing against my nipples which were soon erect. Fabulous nipples he said and I played with them,pulling and twisting them. As I did I could see a definite bulge appearing in his jeans and I knew he was hooked. (To be continued)
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 05:35 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Juliets this looks like the beginning of a great series of stories. Please continue.
As for your question, yes, many times. But of course there were also those times it was a waste of time and those times nothing seemed to go right. Since our lives were not a real life movie or drama there were always those times when we were shocked and surprised ourselves and those times when the exhibition turned out even better than planned or expected. In the long term scheme of it all my wife ended up not trying to preplan most flashing games because so often they were a waste of time. Basically when ever possible she was always ready to tease.
No matter how these exhibition games end it's the surprise that makes any of them exciting. Now we wait for more of your exhibitions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 09:56 AM

Default The landlord ( continued )

Sorry for the delay. Have been on holiday.

I moved back across the lounge and out of sight and he quickly commented that he hoped the show wasn't over. I adjusted the towel around my waist moving it so that I created a flap at the front which I could easily open. His reaction so far meant I was confident to extend the show and I moved back into view. He was rubbing his hand over the bulge in his jeans and his eyes quickly zoomef in on my tits. I began to rub the towel up the inside of my thigh allowing it to flap open but not enough for him to see my mound. He watched and rubbed and called me a sexy b*tch adding that he loved to watch me dry my c*nt. I gradually dried further up my thigh knowing the towel was gaping open more and feeling it loosening around my waist. He was rubbing away at the ever increasing bulge in his jeans so I allowed the towel to slip to one side to expose my shaven mound. He called me a fucking sexy b*tch again and I grinned at him and allowed him to take in the view. I then turned and put one foot onto the settee and bent forward to dry my legs. He had a perfect view of my ass and my c*nt lips. He said that's a c*nt I would love to see to on a regular basis but I told him that wasn't going to happen but I was happy for him to look. I turned and faced him again and asked him if he was enjoying the show and he rubbed himself and asked if it looked like he was. I told him that as long as he stayed in the kitchen he could get it out if he wanted to. Within seconds his jeans were down and his cock sprang out. It was an impressive sight,a good eight or nine inches but what was more impressive was the thickness. He began stroking it up and down as it stood firmly to attention and as he did I watched and gently traced my finger along my c*nt lips.

(To be continued.......) Let me know what you think.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:39 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

(To be continued.......) Let me know what you think.
I think it's great to read a story written by a woman for a change. Great story. Love to read more. So far this is much like my wife had done in many games. In it for showing and teasing. She has had several men expose themselves and masturbate as she watched.
Over the years things did change but games like this happend for many years.
We've never rented but playing games with landlords can turn out nasty.
Waiting for more....!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2014, 04:53 AM

Great! keep it going.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:36 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Well written story, please keep going
Old 09-29-2014, 02:46 AM

Default Part 3......

I watched as he stroked his cock and encouraged him by telling him what a big cock he had. I sat on the arm of the settee and let my pussy lips slide apart . I'd love to see you playing with yourself he said and I ran my fingers up and down my wet lips and then sucked them pushing them slowly in and out of my mouth. I ran my fingers through my hair and lay back against the back of the settee lifting my legs to spread my c*nt wide open. Fucking beautiful he said and I pulled my lips apart to let him look into my soaking c*nt hole. I was loving it. I had exhibited many times before but hearing him talk dirty and tell me what he wanted made it so exciting. I pushed my fingers deep inside me and fixed my eyes on him working his cock. I was getting more and more excited and had four fingers shoved inside me and was thrusting my hips forward as my juices trickled down to my ass. Go on let me see you fuck yourself he said. I really want to watch you cum. I worked my fingers furiously working my clit. The intensity grew and I began to moan as I neared orgasm. Go on, go on he said that's fucking amazing. I looked straight at him. His hand was gripping his cock tightly and his stroke had quickened. I came, thrusting my head back and looking him in the eyes. Are you going to cum I asked and I continued to work away knowing I would orgasm again. I watched as he worked frantically and his face contorted as he tried to hold back the inevitable. His efforts were in vain and jets of spunk began to shoot out over the kitchen floor. The sight of this
is pushed me over the edge again and the intensity of my orgasm had me squirting my juices over the carpet as I gasped and moaned. He was squeezing the last few drops of cum from his cock with a broad grin on his face. I pulled a towel around me and moved out of sight knowing that the show had worked like a dream.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:44 AM

Any more planned exhibition stories out there? Anyone had verbal encouragement from their watcher? Would love to read your stories.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 06:16 PM

Wow ! thank you for this story !
It's an incredible exhibition !
Lucky man
Old 11-11-2014, 07:07 AM

that is an awesome story that i have stroked my self off to - thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to wickedweasel72 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s