Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2014, 11:36 AM

Location: In the middle of no where in the mountains of the western US
Default Spring Break – Day 1

Spring Break – Day 1

It seemed like it took years for the next two and half months to pass. The only time I recall time going so slow was right after Emily was killed in the auto accident. Monday through Friday I went to work and marked off the days on my calendar. Fridays after work, I loaded up my truck and headed back out to the country house.

It took me all of January to finish the kitchen and put in all the appliances and plumbing. I always preferred a gas stove, but there was no natural gas lines anywhere close, so I bought a large propane tank and spent two weekends running the gas lines from the tank to kitchen and then on to the water heater.

Then I started on the bathroom and installed a new tile shower big enough for several people. The week before the girls were due back on spring break, I finished the sealing the grout in the shower and floor. I also had bought a new dining table big enough for six people with chairs. I also purchased a king sized bed and two sofa beds. Then I cleaned the entire house, locked up and headed for home.

On the way home, I received a text from Red telling me she was looking forward to seeing me in a week and I replied that I was also looking forward to their visit.

That week, every hour seemed like a day and every minute seemed like an hour. At work that week, all I could think about was the next weekend. None of my co-workers knew anything about the girls, but kept asking me if everything was okay because I seemed so preoccupied. I just made excuses that I was anxious to get back out to the country house to start working on the second bedroom. The hardest part of working that week was to keep from having my co-workers see my frequent erections I got thinking about the girls.

Friday afternoon seemed to really drag on forever, but finely it was time to leave work and I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. I headed home, changed, packed up everything I had ready, jumped in the truck and floored it to the house.

Although it was dark when I arrived at the house, I unloaded the truck, including a new gas bar-b-q grill that I already had assembled. I wheeled it around back and set up it up next to the patio table that I had also built. Inside the house, I finished all of the last minute things I wanted to do before the girls arrived.

That night it was almost impossible to sleep, so I took a sleeping pill to help as I didn’t want to be tired and dragging when the girls arrived. Eventually I got to sleep and woke in the morning well rested and anxious. Even though I needed to work on the second bedroom, I decided not to get all dirty before the girls arrived, so I more or less just putted around the house all morning, repeatedly making sure everything was just the way I wanted it.

Noon came and still no sign of the girls, nor had I heard from them. I grabbed a quick sandwich and beer and sat our front, eating and watching. One o’clock came and went and then two and three and I started to wonder if they were really coming. I tried texting all of them and got no reply to any of my messages and I really became worried.

Finally around three thirty, I saw their car coming down the road and my heart began racing. But as the car turned into the drive, I could only make out one person and that was the driver. As the car approached, I could see that it was Blondie 1 and she was definitely alone. I rushed to the car and hurriedly asked her where the others were. She started apologizing over and over, telling me the others could not get away from school and that she only had enough time to stop by to give me the bad news.

My heart sank and I gave her a big hug and tried to convince her I understood, although I really didn’t. Most schools virtually shut down during spring break, so I couldn’t figure out what in the world could have kept them there. Blondie 1 told me she needed to use the bathroom before she had to hurry off and headed for the door.

She rushed into the bathroom, did her business and then said she noticed all the work I had done and that the house looked marvelous. She asked for a tour of the whole house starting with the kitchen. I showed her the cabinets, appliances and boasted of my handiwork. Next we checked out the living room and second bedroom. She asked if had done any more work in the main bedroom and I told her I had. She waited for me to open the bedroom door and when I did, I was surprised to see the other three girls standing there stark naked and smiling ear to ear.

I was lost for words and just stammered trying to ask how they managed to get in without me seeing them. They all rushed me and we shared a long group hug. Then Blondie 1 explained that they knew they had gotten a late start and figured that if they didn’t answer my texts that I would be anxiously waiting outside. They stopped about a quarter mile down the road, out of sight of the house and then peaked through the trees and saw me sitting out front. So three of the girls snuck through the trees and quietly entered the house through the back door, went into the bedroom and stripped. Blondie 1 gave them twenty minutes for the girls to get into position and then drove up to the house.

I told them it was a wonderful surprise and I was just so glad they were there. After all of the hugs and kisses, the girls stripped my clothes off me and Blondie 1 also stripped. Once everyone was naked, I gave the girls a tour of the house and they were amazed at everything I had accomplished since they had been here last. They loved the kitchen with the new gas range and oven, and counter and cabinets. In the living room, the loved the matching sofas on opposite wall and were surprised when I showed them that the sofas opened up to queen sized beds. Next was the bathroom and they were floored by the size of the shower. Red turned and asked me if I made the shower so big because of them and I smiled and said we’ll have to find this week, won’t we.

After the tour, we sat on the sofas, had a beer and the girls took turn telling me about their classes and what’s been happening to them in the past couple of months. I heard about their good times and a few not so good times and they wanted to know everything that I had been doing.

I realized it was getting time for dinner and told the girls I had a special dinner planned for them. We went to the kitchen and I pulled out five thick steaks along with some potatoes that had I wrapped in foil. I handed the girls the steaks, seasoning and potatoes and had them follow me out the back door to the patio.

I had hoped to surprise them with the patio, but realized that three of them had already seen it. Blondie 1 was surprised to see the paved patio, table, chairs and grill. She also noticed that I had planted some extra trees and shrubs around the edge of the backyard to provide more privacy, even though there wasn’t anyone within several miles of me.

The grill was fired up and I put the potatoes on first and then the steaks. It was a nice warm day in late March, so we ate outside, all of us still stark naked. The girls said they had never had a naked picnic outside before and I said this past year has been a few firsts for all of us. I looked over at Brunette when I said that and she readily agreed and said that when I took her virginity during the Christmas break, it opened up and whole new world for her.
After dinner, we all chipped in and cleaned up and girls began to unpack some of their things in the bedroom. They hung up some clothes and put others in the dressers that were in the master bedroom.

I knew they wanted to know about the sleeping arrangements, so before they asked, I addressed the issue. I told them that we had 8 nights together, so I would sleep with one girl in my bed each night and that give each girl two nights with me. The others could use the sofa beds. They all looked at each other and said that sounded good to all of them. To determine who slept with me which night would be decided by cutting a deck of cards, where low card gets first night, second lowest second night and so on and after the first four nights, they’ll cut the deck again and that time high card goes first and so on.

Again they thought this was fair, so I got out the cards, shuffled them good and set them on the table. I told them not to show their cards until everyone was done. After they all cut the cards, I asked each girl to show their card one at a time. Red drew the 8 of diamonds, Blondie 1 drew the 6 of spades, Blondie 2 drew the queen of spades and Brunette drew the 5 of diamonds.

I helped the girls get the sofas opened up and their beds made. I kissed them all goodnight and Brunette and I went into the master bedroom. We took turns using the bathroom, brushing teeth and all of the things you do before bed.
Then Brunette crawled into bed with me and I held her close and we kissed, held each other and let our hands began to let our hands explore each other’s body. Then I spent several minutes gently sucking on her nipples. I could feel her respond to the suckling so my hand made its way to her pussy and found her to be very wet. I slid a couple fingers inside her and she came almost immediately.

While I was still suckling on her breasts and feeling her pussy, she told me that she hasn’t had anyone else since her visit here when I took her and that she couldn’t wait to come back and was so glad that she ended up being the first one. She had pleasured herself a couple times and that when she did she fantasized about me. I thanked her and told her that I thought about her also and how special it was to me to be her first.

We laid there touching and kissing each other for nearly half an hour. Then she asked me to enter her as she wanted to feel me inside her again. She was still really tight and even as wet as she was, it took a bit of gradual working to finally get all the way in. Her pussy felt so good and tight that I had to go slowly to keep from cumming inside her too quickly. I worked her slowly and methodically and made it last as long as I could, but I couldn’t hold out as long as I wanted to before I shot my load deep inside her. Her pussy tightened around me as I started to empty inside her and it just intensified my orgasm even more.

The excitement and sensation of being in her again kept me from getting soft as quickly as normal, but it eventually did. We cleaned up and then climbed back into bed. She laid on her side and I cuddled up behind her with my cock against her pussy and butt. I wrapped my arm around her, cupped one of her breasts, and we fell asleep that way.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 12:57 PM

Location: In the middle of no where in the mountains of the western US
Default Spring Break Series

[The Spring Break Series actually follow Summer Afternoon and Winter Weekend Series which have yet to be posted. Sorry about that. Will get them up as soon as possible. =Elias6330;1735939]

Spring Break – Day 1

It seemed like it took years for the next two and half months to pass. The only time I recall time going so slow was right after Emily was killed in the auto accident. Monday through Friday I went to work and marked off the days on my calendar. Fridays after work, I loaded up my truck and headed back out to the country house.

It took me all of January to finish the kitchen and put in all the appliances and plumbing. I always preferred a gas stove, but there was no natural gas lines anywhere close, so I bought a large propane tank and spent two weekends running the gas lines from the tank to kitchen and then on to the water heater.

Then I started on the bathroom and installed a new tile shower big enough for several people. The week before the girls were due back on spring break, I finished the sealing the grout in the shower and floor. I also had bought a new dining table big enough for six people with chairs. I also purchased a king sized bed and two sofa beds. Then I cleaned the entire house, locked up and headed for home.

On the way home, I received a text from Red telling me she was looking forward to seeing me in a week and I replied that I was also looking forward to their visit.

That week, every hour seemed like a day and every minute seemed like an hour. At work that week, all I could think about was the next weekend. None of my co-workers knew anything about the girls, but kept asking me if everything was okay because I seemed so preoccupied. I just made excuses that I was anxious to get back out to the country house to start working on the second bedroom. The hardest part of working that week was to keep from having my co-workers see my frequent erections I got thinking about the girls.

Friday afternoon seemed to really drag on forever, but finely it was time to leave work and I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. I headed home, changed, packed up everything I had ready, jumped in the truck and floored it to the house.

Although it was dark when I arrived at the house, I unloaded the truck, including a new gas bar-b-q grill that I already had assembled. I wheeled it around back and set up it up next to the patio table that I had also built. Inside the house, I finished all of the last minute things I wanted to do before the girls arrived.

That night it was almost impossible to sleep, so I took a sleeping pill to help as I didn’t want to be tired and dragging when the girls arrived. Eventually I got to sleep and woke in the morning well rested and anxious. Even though I needed to work on the second bedroom, I decided not to get all dirty before the girls arrived, so I more or less just putted around the house all morning, repeatedly making sure everything was just the way I wanted it.

Noon came and still no sign of the girls, nor had I heard from them. I grabbed a quick sandwich and beer and sat our front, eating and watching. One o’clock came and went and then two and three and I started to wonder if they were really coming. I tried texting all of them and got no reply to any of my messages and I really became worried.

Finally around three thirty, I saw their car coming down the road and my heart began racing. But as the car turned into the drive, I could only make out one person and that was the driver. As the car approached, I could see that it was Blondie 1 and she was definitely alone. I rushed to the car and hurriedly asked her where the others were. She started apologizing over and over, telling me the others could not get away from school and that she only had enough time to stop by to give me the bad news.

My heart sank and I gave her a big hug and tried to convince her I understood, although I really didn’t. Most schools virtually shut down during spring break, so I couldn’t figure out what in the world could have kept them there. Blondie 1 told me she needed to use the bathroom before she had to hurry off and headed for the door.

She rushed into the bathroom, did her business and then said she noticed all the work I had done and that the house looked marvelous. She asked for a tour of the whole house starting with the kitchen. I showed her the cabinets, appliances and boasted of my handiwork. Next we checked out the living room and second bedroom. She asked if had done any more work in the main bedroom and I told her I had. She waited for me to open the bedroom door and when I did, I was surprised to see the other three girls standing there stark naked and smiling ear to ear.

I was lost for words and just stammered trying to ask how they managed to get in without me seeing them. They all rushed me and we shared a long group hug. Then Blondie 1 explained that they knew they had gotten a late start and figured that if they didn’t answer my texts that I would be anxiously waiting outside. They stopped about a quarter mile down the road, out of sight of the house and then peaked through the trees and saw me sitting out front. So three of the girls snuck through the trees and quietly entered the house through the back door, went into the bedroom and stripped. Blondie 1 gave them twenty minutes for the girls to get into position and then drove up to the house.

I told them it was a wonderful surprise and I was just so glad they were there. After all of the hugs and kisses, the girls stripped my clothes off me and Blondie 1 also stripped. Once everyone was naked, I gave the girls a tour of the house and they were amazed at everything I had accomplished since they had been here last. They loved the kitchen with the new gas range and oven, and counter and cabinets. In the living room, the loved the matching sofas on opposite wall and were surprised when I showed them that the sofas opened up to queen sized beds. Next was the bathroom and they were floored by the size of the shower. Red turned and asked me if I made the shower so big because of them and I smiled and said we’ll have to find this week, won’t we.

After the tour, we sat on the sofas, had a beer and the girls took turn telling me about their classes and what’s been happening to them in the past couple of months. I heard about their good times and a few not so good times and they wanted to know everything that I had been doing.

I realized it was getting time for dinner and told the girls I had a special dinner planned for them. We went to the kitchen and I pulled out five thick steaks along with some potatoes that had I wrapped in foil. I handed the girls the steaks, seasoning and potatoes and had them follow me out the back door to the patio.

I had hoped to surprise them with the patio, but realized that three of them had already seen it. Blondie 1 was surprised to see the paved patio, table, chairs and grill. She also noticed that I had planted some extra trees and shrubs around the edge of the backyard to provide more privacy, even though there wasn’t anyone within several miles of me.

The grill was fired up and I put the potatoes on first and then the steaks. It was a nice warm day in late March, so we ate outside, all of us still stark naked. The girls said they had never had a naked picnic outside before and I said this past year has been a few firsts for all of us. I looked over at Brunette when I said that and she readily agreed and said that when I took her virginity during the Christmas break, it opened up and whole new world for her.
After dinner, we all chipped in and cleaned up and girls began to unpack some of their things in the bedroom. They hung up some clothes and put others in the dressers that were in the master bedroom.

I knew they wanted to know about the sleeping arrangements, so before they asked, I addressed the issue. I told them that we had 8 nights together, so I would sleep with one girl in my bed each night and that give each girl two nights with me. The others could use the sofa beds. They all looked at each other and said that sounded good to all of them. To determine who slept with me which night would be decided by cutting a deck of cards, where low card gets first night, second lowest second night and so on and after the first four nights, they’ll cut the deck again and that time high card goes first and so on.

Again they thought this was fair, so I got out the cards, shuffled them good and set them on the table. I told them not to show their cards until everyone was done. After they all cut the cards, I asked each girl to show their card one at a time. Red drew the 8 of diamonds, Blondie 1 drew the 6 of spades, Blondie 2 drew the queen of spades and Brunette drew the 5 of diamonds.

I helped the girls get the sofas opened up and their beds made. I kissed them all goodnight and Brunette and I went into the master bedroom. We took turns using the bathroom, brushing teeth and all of the things you do before bed.
Then Brunette crawled into bed with me and I held her close and we kissed, held each other and let our hands began to let our hands explore each other’s body. Then I spent several minutes gently sucking on her nipples. I could feel her respond to the suckling so my hand made its way to her pussy and found her to be very wet. I slid a couple fingers inside her and she came almost immediately.

While I was still suckling on her breasts and feeling her pussy, she told me that she hasn’t had anyone else since her visit here when I took her and that she couldn’t wait to come back and was so glad that she ended up being the first one. She had pleasured herself a couple times and that when she did she fantasized about me. I thanked her and told her that I thought about her also and how special it was to me to be her first.

We laid there touching and kissing each other for nearly half an hour. Then she asked me to enter her as she wanted to feel me inside her again. She was still really tight and even as wet as she was, it took a bit of gradual working to finally get all the way in. Her pussy felt so good and tight that I had to go slowly to keep from cumming inside her too quickly. I worked her slowly and methodically and made it last as long as I could, but I couldn’t hold out as long as I wanted to before I shot my load deep inside her. Her pussy tightened around me as I started to empty inside her and it just intensified my orgasm even more.

The excitement and sensation of being in her again kept me from getting soft as quickly as normal, but it eventually did. We cleaned up and then climbed back into bed. She laid on her side and I cuddled up behind her with my cock against her pussy and butt. I wrapped my arm around her, cupped one of her breasts, and we fell asleep that way.[/QUOTE]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full