Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2014, 06:16 PM

Thanked 2,550 Times in 82 Posts
Default First Time At A Swingers Club

My wife Hydie and I had never been involved in the swinging scene but always wanted to go to the clubs. We often talked about what it must be like in the clubs. After some discussion we agreed to go. The intention was to go, but not take part. Just watching the other couples and playing between ourselves. Not the way it turned out though !

One Saturday night we got a cab and went to a local swingers club that I've heard about. When we got into the club it was reasonably quiet. After about an hour a guy came up and started talking to us. He seemed ok, nothing special but was very polite. I went to get us a drink for the bar. On my return I was surprised to find Hydie had disappeared. I looked around but couldn't find her. I then realized she must have gone through to the playrooms so I went to look for her. I looked all over and found her standing with the guy from the bar watching a woman being fucked by another guy. Hydie had stripped down to her bra and panties and was being felt up. She saw me and was shocked. She kept saying sorry she'd just got carried away. I told her not to worry. I was turned on and wanted her to have a good time. She smiled. The guy then wanted to lead her had towards on of the beds, Hydie said she couldn't do anything with me watching as this made her feel uneasy and would prefer me to go back to the bar and come back in alittle while. I was unsure but the guy assured me he would look after her, his wife was the one in the other room getting fucked. I left because I wanted her to have a good time. After about half hour I went back in to check on her. When I got to the playroom. I saw Hydie on a bed with a two guys, the guy we meet at the bar and another.She was laying on her back and she was sucking on the other guys cock. The guys already had her bra off and the guy from the bar was slowly kissing her stomach working he's way down.

I sat down at one of the tables in the corner. It was so hot to see her with other guys. The guy from the bar had got down to her panties and slowly slip them off of her. When he spread her legs and got a look at her hairy pussy he said to the other guy that she was really wet.

He then started to eat her pussy. As soon has he started I saw her pause for a moment then moaned alittle. He worked her for a few minutes and I could tell she was close to cumming. Then I saw the contractions in her stomach muscles and a much louder moan I know she must of had a orgasm. After awhile he got up and opened a condom packet and rolled on a condom. He then slowly slipped in her pussy and was fucking her. She was moaning more and more at the same time sucking the other guy off. As he was thrusting in and out of her you could see the cream that started to build up on he's cock has he was fucking her. After a few minutes I got up and left to check out the other rooms. I was glad she was having a good time. It was such a turn on.

After about an hour I end back at the bar. As I was just sitting down the guy that was fucking her arrived at my side he smiled and offered to buy me a drink. I asked where Hydie was, he said she's in one of the other playrooms. I went through to she where she was. I eventually found her in one of the rooms. She was riding a guy and moaning real loud and there were about six other people watching. The guy rolled her off and started to fuck her missionary position. He fucked her hard for about 15 minutes. Then he shuddered as he came. As he pulled out I saw loads of cum dribble out of her. He had obviously fucked her bareback. She just laid there panting. A woman put her head between her legs and started to clean her out. Hydie just laid there and let her. She has never been with a woman before but did nothing to stop her. That was a hot to see such a thing. Hydie finally got up spotted me and got dressed. We had a drink together, caught a cab and went back home. Ever since that night we have been regulars ever since.

A fewpics of my wife:
Attached Thumbnails
334.jpg   039.jpg  

Last edited by hydie3310; 02-16-2014 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:07 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Hot, Hot, Hot!

Mr. Hydie3310, you are a very understanding husband for allowing your wife to have a good time without you! That was a very HOT narration! Btw, Mrs. Hydie3310 is super sexy! You are one lucky guy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 07:23 PM

I thought the same.
Even with her walking away whilst you were at the bar would of cracked me.
Hopefully your allowed to play as well now and not just watch.

Lb
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loverboy181 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 07:11 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

WOW.

I think I probably am going to echo the thoughts, but would definitely love to hear more stories about the fun you an Hydie have had. To think she had that much fun on her first night in a swing club is amazing, even though she probably broke the rules with the barebacking.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:05 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctunnel View Post
WOW.

I think I probably am going to echo the thoughts, but would definitely love to hear more stories about the fun you an Hydie have had. To think she had that much fun on her first night in a swing club is amazing, even though she probably broke the rules with the barebacking.
Absolutely! Tell us more!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018