Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2014, 09:01 AM

Default my wife at strip club

My Wife and the Strip Club

Back in the 80’s my wife & her friends would go out to the male strip clubs. They would come home telling about how all they did was watch & drink as there were no men allowed till after the strippers were off stage. I enjoyed the benefits of her coming home a little drunk & very horny so I didn’t mind & even encouraged her to have fun.
Then one night she came home later than usual and I ask her what took so long? My wife was a little more drunk than normal & I noticed that her top was looser & when she moved I could see her breast moving under her top so I ask her what happened to your bra? She smiled and told me she had to take off as they didn’t allow them in the wet T-shirt contest. I said what wet t shirt contest and she explained that after the male strippers were done she & her friend stayed around to dance & that they had a wet t shirt contest & her friend & the guys they were dancing with told her to enter. She said she would have never done it normally but she was feeling good and loose so she did. I ask her what did you do and she said after she entered they went backstage & were given white t shirts which she tried to tear. The man in charge knew her and offered to help so they went in the back room and he told her to put the shirt on and he would cut it off for her. Then she told me she had always had a crush on him so she took off her top and then she removed her bra and just stood there topless while he worked on the shirt. She then said he offered to help her with the shirt and as he was putting it on her he started to massage and rub her breast. She then said she turned around and kissed him while he continued to feel her breast.
By this time I am rock hard and I ask if that was all that happened between them? She looked away then looked back to say that she had let him slide his hand down her pants and he fingered her pussy till she was soaking wet! She said she started rubbing his cock through his pants and said that he had a nice size cock and that she started to unzip him when they called for all the girls to come out for the contest so they stopped and she went out to the contest.
My wife then said that she danced in the contest and was doing pretty good when she noticed that one of the girls started ripping her shirt till her breast were completely out and she was shaking them to the enjoyment of the crowd so when her next dance came up she said she just reached up and took off her t shirt and danced topless. I ask her did she win which she said that she came in 2nd and I ask what did she get and she reached in her purse and said a t shirt! I ask what happened after the contest and she explained that they went backstage again and the man in charge ask to see her in his office so they went in there. I ask her did you fuck him which she said no but we came close! I said how close did you get? She just smiled and told me that his cock was big and that he tasted good! I was shocked and harder than ever and I said so you sucked him off? Which she said only till he started to cum and then I let him cum on my chest so that’s why I don’t have my bra on!
I reached for her and told her I loved her being a sl*t and then I took her to the bedroom and we fucked till I started to cum and I pulled out just enough to cum on her clit and rubbed the cum up and down her pussy while she came! It was a night to remember!
Attached Thumbnails
closeup (2).jpg  
Old 02-17-2014, 01:48 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Very hot story, thanks!
Old 02-17-2014, 05:49 PM

Thanked 1,575 Times in 153 Posts

Back in my college days, this was in the 80's, I had a friend who was a male stripper. He did it on the side to make extra money to help pay for college. The college was in a small city on the Texas Oklahoma border about an hour or so north of Dallas. There was a big lake there, bars and clubs all around the lake, lots of big lake/weekend houses for wealthy Dallas people. Sometimes I would go along with my friend as his "assistant." He would pay me $25, which was a days pay at a minimum wage job in those days, mostly just to carry his shit in and out of the place. Sometimes his gig would be at one of the clubs around the lake, sometimes we would actually go too Dallas, sometimes it would just be bachelorette parties at someones house. If it was say at a club, there would be 50 or 60, maybe up to 100, women there. But guys were never allowed in, except for the ones that worked at the club. So there was maybe 6 guys in the place. Take 75 drunk women, have some hot guy wag his weinie in their face for an hour, and at least a few of them are guaranteed to lose control. They would get too the point where they wanted dick, and they didn't care whose it was. When there's only a few dicks in the place, you were 100% certain to get something. Usually it was just a blow job, sometimes more. Sometimes alot more. I don't know how many times I got blown by some drunk woman wearing a big ass diamond wedding ring.

I always thought the reason why the owners of those places, which was always a guy, didn't let men in, was to make sure they got some of that action. If they had allowed guys in, the women would've had plenty of other targets to go after.

So when your wife/GF comes home from someplace where there's been a male stripper, don't believe her when she said she was a good girl. From first hand experience, I know better.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:58 PM

Thanked 4,087 Times in 147 Posts

Back in the early 90's there was a nightclub that had male strippers on Fridays. The strippers would work from 8pm until 11pm, then they would clear out all the tables and chairs which were on the dance floor, and after that open the club up as a regular nightclub. Prior to 11pm on Fridays, guys weren't allowed in. However, squirrel knew the DJ's and most of the bouncers...

It was normally a good club, and often got very crowded, so my group would sometimes get there before 11pm to avoid the lines. We usually went on Saturdays, but one time just a friend and I went Friday and we got there around 10pm. We were let in because of our connections and told to just hang back at the rear bar until 11pm. Well let me tell you, I had heard stories from girls who were friends who said this club was better than most along with some vague details, but even though they admitted to a lot, it turned out that they were holding back.

It wasn't a nude club so the strippers all wore see through pouch thongs (after stripping out of whatever ridiculous outfit they started in). By around 1015pm it seemed all the stage shows were over, and the strippers were just wandering around all the tables looking for dollars for table dances (yes, I said dollars...girls are so lucky). I was shocked at what I saw because it was nothing like the typical strip joint for guys. It was common for the strippers to rub their pouch clad junk in the girls faces, with many girls grabbing the pouches, squeezing, etc. This was surprising to me because of the blatant contact and the fact that it seemed almost every girl who got a dance was kissing the guys stuff through the pouch and grabbing them. But what was even more surprising was that about 1/2 of the girls getting dances were given pouch free views as the strippers pulled them down. By 1030 or so many of the strippers were hard, with their cocks often sticking out. By 1045 many of the women left with the strippers to the back rooms. By 11pm there was only a couple of strippers that hadn't disappeared with a patron.

So yeah, don't believe what the girls tell you about the strip club....
Old 02-18-2014, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel516 View Post
Back in the early 90's there was a nightclub that had male strippers on Fridays. The strippers would work from 8pm until 11pm, then they would clear out all the tables and chairs which were on the dance floor, and after that open the club up as a regular nightclub. Prior to 11pm on Fridays, guys weren't allowed in. However, squirrel knew the DJ's and most of the bouncers...

It was normally a good club, and often got very crowded, so my group would sometimes get there before 11pm to avoid the lines. We usually went on Saturdays, but one time just a friend and I went Friday and we got there around 10pm. We were let in because of our connections and told to just hang back at the rear bar until 11pm. Well let me tell you, I had heard stories from girls who were friends who said this club was better than most along with some vague details, but even though they admitted to a lot, it turned out that they were holding back.

It wasn't a nude club so the strippers all wore see through pouch thongs (after stripping out of whatever ridiculous outfit they started in). By around 1015pm it seemed all the stage shows were over, and the strippers were just wandering around all the tables looking for dollars for table dances (yes, I said dollars...girls are so lucky). I was shocked at what I saw because it was nothing like the typical strip joint for guys. It was common for the strippers to rub their pouch clad junk in the girls faces, with many girls grabbing the pouches, squeezing, etc. This was surprising to me because of the blatant contact and the fact that it seemed almost every girl who got a dance was kissing the guys stuff through the pouch and grabbing them. But what was even more surprising was that about 1/2 of the girls getting dances were given pouch free views as the strippers pulled them down. By 1030 or so many of the strippers were hard, with their cocks often sticking out. By 1045 many of the women left with the strippers to the back rooms. By 11pm there was only a couple of strippers that hadn't disappeared with a patron.

So yeah, don't believe what the girls tell you about the strip club....
The club was "Escapes" right?
Old 02-23-2014, 09:26 AM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 676 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgnok View Post
When there's only a few dicks in the place, you were 100% certain to get something. Usually it was just a blow job, sometimes more. Sometimes alot more. I don't know how many times I got blown by some drunk woman wearing a big ass diamond wedding ring.
Dallas was wild in the 80's, no doubt about it.

A lot of us wish we could have lived what you're describing. Feel free to help us reminisce vicariously by sharing more of your stories and exploits.

The Following User Says Thank You to nobusmindingi For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018