Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2018, 08:20 PM

Bumping a good thread
Old 03-02-2018, 03:11 AM

Default Now that the thread is active again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
This true story took place about 12 years ago when me, my wife and her sister went to St. Louis to visit their brother and his wife over the weekend that they hold the Mardis Gras celebration in the Soulard district.

<snip>

As I hoped, this got my wife’s competitive spirit going strong and she, Sarah and Amy all began joking about how they were going to spend the $200 when they won.
Jacksonhole: how did Mardi Gras turn out? Who won the contest?

Any one else have mardi gras stories?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curvy hoosier For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 06:53 AM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

Any one else have mardi gras stories?

This is off topics a little. I worked for a New Orleans based company, every year they rented a balcony on Bourbon St for Mardi Gras and invited the top execs and clients. I always got to go, it was a lot of fun, they supplied us with the beads and the crowd supplied us with copious boob flashing. I was standing on the balcony with a client and his wife, she was an attractive MILF, she was a bit over dressed in a wool skirt, silk blouse, pearls. They were having fun handing out beads to the flashers when she crown started yelling at her "SHOW YOUR TITS", I could not believe it when she pulled up her blouse and bra and gave the crowd what they wanted, lots of cheers and camera flashes. She repeated it several times that night.
Old 03-07-2021, 06:03 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Fess-up, or Drink, Strip and Dare

This is a game I saw on OCC, but I have modified it somewhat. We have played it, and it is fun and almost all end up naked by the end of the game.

Fess-up, or Drink, Strip and Dare

Instructions:

1. This game works better with three to four couples. There must be an equal number of males to females (unless gays and/or bisexual couples participate).

2. The game moves in a right to left order to each person in sequence. The group can determine who goes first.

3. Each person should respond to whatever is their particular sequential question prior to moving to the next round of questions. The same is true for each dare, unless the state of all contestants’ undress demands a move to the next “Level” of dares. Instruction #6 discusses when to advance to the next Level of Dares.

4. If a person refuses to answer the question or anyone at the table knows that the person has not
answered correctly or truthfully and calls that individual out for doing so, the questioned individual must first remove an article of clothing, take a shot of their favorite liquor and perform the dare fully. If the individual removes the article of clothing and does the dare, then the other players at the table must take a shot of their favorite liquor. If the individual does not perform the dare in its entirety, the player must remove two articles of clothing and drink 2 shots of their favorite liquor.

5. Shoes, socks, jewelry and hair pieces do not qualify as an article of clothing – only one top, one pair of
pants or shorts, and underpants qualify as the 3 beginning articles of clothing for each contestant at the start of the game. These must be removed in top, outer shorts or pants, and finally underpants order according to the rules of the dares.

6. Once every contestant has become nude on top, move to the Level 2 Dare’s immediately. Once every
contestant is down to his/her underpants, move immediately to Level 3 Dare’s. And once all contestants are totally nude, move immediately to Level 4 Dare’s. Once contestants are nude, if they refuse to answer any question or perform any dare, they must take 2 shots of their favorite liquor.

7. If the contestants ever gets to a certain level of dare’s without meeting the state of undress conditions,
that is alright. Just continue the questions and dare’s in sequence.

8. Whenever a person decides to choose an individual other than their partner for performing a dare, it is
his/her choice as to who it will be, so long as it is within the guidelines of the dare. But please remember that it is more fun if everyone can participate as much as is feasible. If the dare states that “any person of the opposite sex” can be selected to participate in the dare, it may be a partner or a non-partner. If the “selected” person doesn’t participate in the dare, that person must lose an article of clothing and take two shots of their favorite liquor.

The winner of the game is the first contestant to answer the questions and complete all “required ”dare’s.” But all players are winners because everyone got to get drunk and pretty much see each other naked. What a party!

Strip Truth or Dare with Drink Chasers

Questions:

1. What is your favorite part of your partner’s body and why?
2. When was the first time you “came” with someone, and what were the circumstances?
3. What is the most uncomfortable sex you have ever had, such as the position, location, temperature, etc.?
4. Have you ever been a victim of a fuck bust by cops or others? If so, describe the experience.
5. Have you ever had sex at work? If so, who was it with? If not, what is the closest you came to having sex at work?
6. Have you ever flashed when your partner wasn’t aware you were doing it? If so, what did you flash and where were you?
7. Have you ever made out and been fondled by a member of the opposite sex who was not your partner? 8. Does flashing your body excite you, and, if so, which of your body part flashes get you the most excited and/or wettest?
9. Have you ever previously played a game where you stripped off some or all your clothes? Did you end up nude?
10.What is the sexiest and skimpiest outfit your current partner ever asked you to wear in public? Your partner must verify what you describe as the sexiest outfit.
11. What is the greatest number of climaxes that you have had in any singular sexual encounter, What made it so special?
12. What do you wish a sexual partner would do to or for you that your partner has never done.
13. Has anyone accidentally walked in on you while having sex and, if so, describe the situation?
14. Have you gone nude at a beach, and did you get turned on by showing off your body?
15. If you wanted to get lucky on a given night, what outfit would you wear for your night out?
16. What is the wildest or most exciting place that you have ever had sex?
17. Have you ever been tied up for sex, and, if not, have you ever wanted to be tied up and tell us about it – real or fantasized?
18. Do you give head or oral sex? If so, have you swallowed? And do you enjoy giving head or oral sex?
19. Have you ever given a lap dance while you were nude below the waist?
20. It’s not legal, but I want to do this sexual thing.” What is it?
21. Do you enjoy getting a blow job, and, if so, what technique really turns you on?
22. Have you ever sexually kissed a member of the same sex?
23. Have you received and/or given a hum job? Did you like it as the provider and/or receiver?
24. Do you prefer soft or rough sex, and describe what makes your favorite method better than the other?
25. Have you ever been attracted to the same sex? Have you ever acted upon it?
26. Do you like drunk sex, and, if so, tell us about your favorite drunk sexual experience?
27. Have you ever purposely had sex in the same room or bed with another couple present? If so, tell us about it.
28. What would you like to do sexually that you haven’t allowed yourself to do?
29. Other than your significant other, have you ever had your body kissed by a member of the opposite or the same sex? Which sex and what body parts were involved?
30. Have you ever wanted to be a stripper in a strip club or hired for a private party?
31. What is the sexiest dream you ever had, who was it with, and did you consider acting on it?
32. What sexual position have you always wanted to try?
33. What is the largest number of sexual partners that you have had in bed with you at once?
34. Other than your current partner, what was your best fuck? What made it the “best?”
35. Have you ever made a sex video? If so, describe it in detail. If you haven’t made a video, describe what you would want it to be.
36. What technique makes you cum each time it is done?
37. Have you ever participated in either a hard or soft swing with another couple? Describe the experience.
38. Would you rather watch your partner have sex with another person of the opposite sex or would you rather be in another location while the act is done?
39. What is the kinkiest thing sexually that you have ever done?
40. If you could have sex with anyone beside your partner, who would it be?
41. Have you ever wanted to do a threesome? Describe what it would be like.

Dares:

Level 1:

1. Eat a banana or wiener while pretending it is a dick.
2. Fake an orgasm with your whole body while lying down.
3. Pretend you are a person providing phone sex. Select a member of the opposite sex other than your partner, and provide him/her with two minutes of risqué phone sex that guarantees to get the receiver hot and bothered. After two minutes, the receiver of your sex talk tells whether you passed the test and completed your dare.
4. Give a complete description of what your ultimate screw and climax would be like.

Level 2:

5. Select a person of the opposite sex who is not your partner and French kiss him/her for 60 seconds.
6. Select a person of the opposite sex who is not your partner and ride them like a bucking bronco for two minutes.
7. Select a person of the opposite sex who is not your partner, take off any top you may still have on and lower your pants to your pub line. Then while lying on your back let them take a shot from your belly button. Kissing the body is allowed.
8. Give the group a sexy dance while removing one additional item of clothing during an entire song. You may put that item of clothing back on after completing the dare.

Level 3:

9. Rub your tits against the mouth of any member of the group other than your partner for one minute. Be prepared for them to kiss and suck as he/she desires.
10. Select any member of the opposite sex other than your partner and demonstrate a new position that you have yet to try that you would desire to use for sexual intercourse.
11. Select a member of the opposite sex who is not your partner and allow them to eat whip cream off your tits until your chest is totally clean.
12. Model a very sexy outfit of your partner’s choosing for the entire group. The group may also ask you to model it in various positions.

Level 4:

13. With your hands tied behind your back, maneuver around until you can get your tied hands in front of you without untying your hands.
14. Do a sexy crawl on all 4’s for a distance of 15 feet.
15. Give a person of the opposite sex other than your partner a lap dance for an entire song.
16. While totally nude, run a block down the street and return to the group. If anyone sees you while on your naked jog, you must say, “What’s up” to them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2021, 12:08 PM

Thanked 2,812 Times in 122 Posts
Default surprised and very excited

I played strip games when we were younger, and it usually stopped as soon as the girls had their breasts out, or the boys had to take off their underwear.
Later on we played again and it was much more exciting to see your wife completely naked in front of friends or people you didn't know so well. it happened to us especially once, with a couple of very old friends and another couple, the game of truth went off by itself, in the discussion after the meal. i didn't know how my wife was dressed under her blouse and her skirt, but the surprise was extraordinary for everybody.as the goal was that the women undress, we cheated a little, she saw it well! and my wife finished in garter belt, stockings and high heels, in front of everyone, that excited me a lot, she too, especially that she had to be dressed like that for a good part of the evening, standing in front of the chimney, not to be cold; her friend had only a pair of stockings and her high heels

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Attached Thumbnails
ff6dc503b.jpg  
Old 03-17-2021, 07:55 AM

Default What Brought Me to OCC

A while ago I posted on the 'What Brought You To OCC' thread. I think the post was removed as it was a hardcore thread and you were supposed to post pictures, however at the time I received a reply from @sigmon asking if I'd be prepared to give more detail.

I decided to do just that and searching around for the best place to post it, this seemed to fit the bill.

So Sigmon, here it is:

First a little scene setting, my wife is 5'4", blonde, petite but with D Cup breasts, hairy in the sense that she isn't fully shaved but she's not a hairy person and it's always neatly trimmed. She hates being the centre of attention and while she can be assertive (particularly at work) she's incredibly shy when it comes to social situations.

Early in our relationship I asked her if she'd ever played strip poker: she had once, at Uni. Given my love of this genre this obviously massively turned me on but for me to ask more questions about it, she had to be really drunk. Unfortunately, as we've gotten older (+ kids) these opportunities are now few and far between.

After asking some basics, e.g. did you get fully naked (yes), were you embarrassed (incredibly), how many were playing (3 girls, 3 boys) I started to probe about how far they went, did they go any further. The answer to this was also yes and tbh honest, has become the mainstay of pretty much every wank I've had since.

There are a few questions I've skirted around, mainly as I don't want to know the answer but I do know that it wasn't with her ex or a long term boyfriend (this I believe) and that I won't know any of the people involved (this I'm not so sure of, she lived with 2 other girls at the time, I'm guessing it was these who were playing).

The 'general' way this works is that she can answer yes/no questions. In terms of where it went after nudity, I've built up a picture over time of what happened.

So,

Did you get fully naked - yes
When you took your knickers off, how did you do it? Slowly
Did you do anything further - yes
What? - You have to ask me.
Did you 'do things' with someone other than your boyfriend? Yes
Did you do anything with the girls? Yes
Assuming you kissed, did you go any further? Yes
Like what? Use your imagination and ask.
Fondling? yes
Wanking? Yes
Other people? Yes, but also myself.
Yourself? How did that go? Very embarrassing
Did you hide? No, I had to put on a show.
Did you go down on anyone? YES
Boys AND girls? Yes
And on you? Yes
How long did you have to do 'it' for? 1 minute?
Were they allowed to cum? No (that was the 'game')
Did you ever do anything with more than one person? [hiding her face] - Yes
More than 2 people? - No
Did you have a threesome? Yes?
What? like a spit roast? Yes
Anything else? Someone going down on me while someone else sucked my nipples.
With 2 boys other than your boyfriend? Yes
How did your boyfriend feel? Said it was the most turned on he'd ever been.
Given what you were doing, did anyone accidentally cum in your mouth? Yes
Did you 'finish anyone off'? The end of the game was a full bj for your partner....but we went into the bedroom to do that.
How was that? REALLY embarrassing when you had to go back into the room.

That last bit is still something I want to quiz about. Given what they were doing, I'm surprised they'd go to a room for that final bit. I'm thinking that maybe she got a facial and possibly had to go back into the room before cleaning it off.

I think that's it. If I remember anything else I'll add it in.

Alas, lockdown has meant that we haven't been able to get away for a weekend (which is usually the only time she's relaxed and drunk enough now to play this game).

Anyway, don't know if this is of any interest to anyone other than Sigmon, but I've certainly enjoyed writing it.

If anyone has any other questions for me to ask, please let me know
Old 03-17-2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTS4ever View Post
That was VERY hot just reading your recap of her recap! I hung on every word and could picture the whole scene, bravo!
thank you!

There is one other thing I forgot to add (there’s probably a few things tbh)...

She used to get really wet when she gave me a blowjob, so much so I could look down and see glycerine like drips hanging down between her legs.

I asked her if she got ‘this’ wet when she was playing the game. She said she did, she was SO turned on.

Only sad thing is it was so long ago there’s no chance of pictures. I’ve got a few snaps of her from that period so I build a picture in my head.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blumton For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2021, 06:33 AM

Hot story blumton.

A few follow-up questions:
- How did the game go, as in, was she winning at first and then lost quickly? Or was she first one naked?
- did they have rules against covering up when you lost e.g. have to do a twirl or sit with hands on the table?
- have you suggested playing strip poker since?
- did they decide the post-nudity forfeits/dates beforehand, or spontaneously once someone was nude
- how many of the guys did she "finish"?
- how was it the following days when she saw those people again? Was it awkward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumton View Post

Only sad thing is it was so long ago there’s no chance of pictures. I’ve got a few snaps of her from that period so I build a picture in my head.
Any chance you can share the photos here so we can build a picture too? ;-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheXX For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2021, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXX View Post
Hot story blumton.

A few follow-up questions:
- How did the game go, as in, was she winning at first and then lost quickly? Or was she first one naked?
- did they have rules against covering up when you lost e.g. have to do a twirl or sit with hands on the table?
- have you suggested playing strip poker since?
- did they decide the post-nudity forfeits/dates beforehand, or spontaneously once someone was nude
- how many of the guys did she "finish"?
- how was it the following days when she saw those people again? Was it awkward?

Any chance you can share the photos here so we can build a picture too? ;-)
Great questions, I can answer a couple of them...

‘How was it the following days?’
Said it was really awkward the following morning. This is one of those areas I don’t stray too much into as I don’t want to know too much about the participants and I know she won’t answer. Getting info out of her is as much about momentum as anything else, so I tend to stay clear of questions neither of really want answered.

I do know (assuming she’s telling the truth) that all the boys were short term boyfriends, so there wasn’t really an issue of bumping into them again. (I say I ‘assume’, I honestly don’t know but I don’t really want to find out either).

She only finished off her own partner, as did the other girls.

However I do know that the guy who accidentally came in her mouth (“a bit”) wasn’t her boyfriend.

We’ve sort of discussed playing, but it’s a very different dynamic. We met in our late 30s, now in mid 40s. Neither of us I don’t think would play with close friends. I’ve bought a few board games but they only fun to think about in the context of other people playing too.

What I have done is bought a suction dildo...but it’s now a matter of finding the right time to get her to go for it
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blumton For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2021, 01:28 PM

Default Strip Poker Game

A number of years ago, my husband played poker with a group of 7 or 8 guys, and they would play every two weeks or so, and rotate the game between everyone’s homes. On the nights they played at our house, I would generally go out to dinner and a movie with some women friends. This gave me a good excuse to see my friends and it was good to be out of the house while they played poker without their having to censor conversations with a wife in their presence.
This one time my husband hosted the game, I got back from a movie a little early and they were still playing. I went down to the basement rec-room to say “hi” to our guests and a few of the guys took this as an opportunity to go home. The rest seemed to want to play a while longer, and in order to have enough players they asked me to sit in. I’ve played some poker and knew most of the games they were playing, and after a little coaxing from the men, I agreed to play a few hands. They had been drinking beer all evening, and I’d had a couple glasses of wine with dinner, and now had a beer put in front of me.
My luck this evening didn’t start out very good, and soon I’d lost the rest of the cash I’d taken with me for the evening out. So I announced I was “tapped-out” and got up to go upstairs. Then one of the guys who I’ve known for a long time just couldn’t resist the temptation to tease me with, “No problem, you’ve got some clothes on you could bet with.” This got the rest of them going with the idea of us now playing strip poker; six guys and me. With all their very good natured teasing, I couldn’t tell if they were serious or not, but when it comes to this kind of banter, I’m not one to be intimidated and I can generally give it back as well as take it. So I replied, “Guys are big talkers when it comes to strip poker, but when they get down to losing their shorts, they’re the first to want the game to quit.”
The way I said it, the guy must have felt that I’d left the door open at least a little bit. “I’m in to the end,” said the guy who first raised the issue. Everyone but my husband swore they were “in” too.
“How about you?” I said to my husband, knowing he was the only one “anteing-up” his wife for other men to potentially see naked. I really expected him to say something that didn’t sound like a “possessive husband” yet something that would still end the game and send everyone home.
“I’m in if you are,” he said to me with a flat affect. I couldn’t tell if he was challenging me to “perform” after questioning the guys’ willingness to follow-through, or if he wanted me put an end to this and go to bed.
“OK, but there have to be some ground rules,” I said, trying to find a way to get them to decide not to go any further, or buy me some time to reconsider.
“First, everyone is in to the end of the game, and that means until someone has lost every stitch. Is everyone on board?” Everyone assured me they were. So I kept looking for another way to stop this.
Second, if I lose first we keep playing until one of you, other than my husband is naked too, has everyone got that? If you get to see me naked, I want to see some serious male skin too.” Again they all agreed.
“Third, what goes on here stays here, I don’t want anyone’s wife calling me and accusing me of whatever. Everyone OK with that?” I asked. All were OK, so I kept looking other “show stoppers.”
“And fourth, you guys all start with the same number of pieces of clothes, and I get one more. Does everyone agree?”
Now they knew I was serious, and that one of them was going to have to “show the goods” if I did. One guy had to ask, “Why do you get one more piece of clothes than we do?”
“Because I have bigger tits,” I replied, and he got the picture.
They all looked at each other and one by one agreed to my terms, until it was my husband’s turn to commit. “OK with me,” he said without as much enthusiasm as I would have liked.
So I pointedly asked him, “You sure you’re OK with this? I don’t want to catch any hell for this later.”
“I’m good” he replied, “lets deal the cards.
“Before we start, let’s all get to the right number of items on,” I demanded. I was wearing what I’d gone to dinner in, a tee-shirt, denim skirt, bra, panties and sandals; six items. The guys all seemed to have seven items: shirts, jeans, shorts, shoes and socks. So I suggested they all lose their shoes to start right. One guy looked at his watch and said, “Hey, I gotta be home before too long, how about we start with three items and you with four?”
Everyone was obviously thinking I would surely lose first, so they readily agreed. Since it was nearly 11:00, I agreed too.
I took off my sandals to make my four items, while the guys tossed their shoes and socks. We also agreed to play only 5-card draw, with the low hand taking off one item. We put in two jokers as wild cards to have enough for everyone to draw up to three cards.
Everyone agreed I should deal first. Dealer’s luck held and one of the guys shed his shirt. As we went, everyone’s luck was pretty similar and in half an hour, I’d lost only my half-slip, and a couple of guys were already in their shorts. In the next half hour my luck went south and I was in my bra and panties, most guys were in shorts only, while my husband still had his jeans too.
These guys were looking at me in my underwear, and wishing mightily that I would lose next. I’m not particularly superstitious, but I swear their “cosmic energy” was working, because I lost the next hand. Now what to do? After chastising men in general for not following through, I could hardly pull the plug on the game without looking pretty hypocritical. So, my next decision was what do I take off? Conventional wisdom would say my bra, but sitting at the card table, I figured losing my panties really didn’t expose much. So I slid my panties off under the table, much to the disappointment of at least five men; I still wasn’t sure what my husband was thinking about this.

The next few hands had everyone down to one item left. And after the next hand I started to believe the guys were stacking the deck. I lost again, and six pairs of eyes were on me waiting to see me bare me breasts. I just sighed and said, “The rules are the rules,” and reached behind to unhook my bra. I was getting excited enough at the thought of these guys finally seeing me, that I took my time and with letting the straps fall off my shoulders just to tease them a bit more. Once the straps were free, the bra fell to my lap and I could feel the guys looking at my bare chest.
“Keep dealing,” I said, reminding them of the rules. “You guys have to have some ‘skin in the game’ too.” Unless my husband lost this hand the game would be over. As luck would have it, the guy who first taunted me about betting my clothes lost the hand and somewhat reluctantly dropped his shorts. He quickly sat down, but I wasn’t going to let him off the hook so easily.
“Stand back up and let me see you,” I said. “You’ve been ogling my tits for the last 15 minutes, so don’t short me my time to see you.”
My husband let a few minutes go as we kind of sat there not knowing what to say or do next. Then he took charge and reached for his clothes and said, “Alright, we all have to go to work tomorrow, game’s over.”
I just put on my dress, while the guys took a little longer to get dressed and leave. After they left we cleaned up the rec-room and put the tables and chairs away. My husband didn’t say anything for the longest time, which was starting to worry me, so I finally asked. “Are you OK, or did I go further than I should have tonight?”
“No, you were fine, more than fine really,” he said, “I’m just sorting out how I can be so excited by five other guys seeing you naked, I’m not sure I’m supposed to do that.”
“Don’t waste a lot of time analyzing it, either you had a good time or you didn’t. If you didn’t we won’t do anything like that again. If you did, we’ll see what else comes along. I sure didn’t plan on this, but I have to say, it was good for me.” That was enough thinking for one night.

Tags
bet, dare, dares, forfeit, game

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017