Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2013, 09:31 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heudk28 View Post
Your stories are great, would love to hear more!

One game I've found success with in college is Drenga. It's drunk Jenga and you write dates/tasks on the pieces and when you draw one you have to complete the dare or take a shot.

Naturally people are competitive, drunk, and some crazy things can happen.

The key is coming up with dares that are a mix of funny/drinking/sexy dares so you don't come off as perverted. Dares such as "Give a drink to the guy and girl with the biggest boobs/butt" can sometimes lead to unintentional nudity.

Anyway, I absolutely love these scenarios and stories, I might have to share a few of mine if I can find the time.
Ah yes, drinking Jenga is great! It is best to play early on before everyone is too drunk to successfully complete a round of turns though lol. Please share your stories, I love hearing about this stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2013, 08:54 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Photos and video

I actually have photos and video from the Orange Card Dare Game.

Maybe if I can get a few more good stories from other folks I will share them.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2014, 09:20 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

I have been looking for the right thread to post this story to and I think that this is it.

This story is tame compared to our other ones but here it goes.

This happed a few months after we got married so we were both just 18 years old. We had gone shopping in Bath (UK) where we bumped into an old friend who I had not seen for a couple of years we chatted for a few minuets and exchanged phone numbers he said he would come to see us as he wanted to have a look at our wedding photos. To be honest I didn't think we would hear from him at all but a few days later he phoned. We arranged to meet him i a pub and then take him back to ours for a few more drinks.

On the night Tracy as always dressed well I don't remember exactly what she had on but it would have been a skirt and a top I remember she wore stockings and suspenders (she always did when we went out) she rarely wore a bra as she had nice small but firm tits that didn't need a bra.

We met Tom (not his real name) and we had a few drinks then we went back to our flat and had a few more drinks. Tom reminded me about the wedding photos so I got them out and he had a look through them. Wee had all the normal wedding photos including the top of the stockings and garter shot Tom said he really liked to see stocking tops on a nice leg. We laughed about that and moved on. Towards the end end of the photos was a photo of Tracy after she had changed out of her wedding dress she had a full circle skirt on and was doing a spin showing her legs almost fully again Tom commented on this photo.

After looking at the wedding photos we decided to play a game of Trivial Pursuit boring I know but after the drink some of the answers we were giving were very funny. The game ended I don't think anyone won but we decided to carry on with the questions just for fun. We decided to answer the questions and if you got it wrong you had to do a challenge or a dare. It all started very tame stupid things like standing on one leg whilst balancing a cup of water on your head. The dares and challenges stayed tame for a while. We were still drinking but not heavily I would say were were merry and relaxed.

Tom asked Tracy a question and she got the answer wrong so Tom had to set the dare/challenge he dared Tracy to show him if she had tights or stockings on Tracy said OK and stood up and lifted her skirt on one side to show her stocking tops with just a hint of bare thigh. Tom said her legs looked better in real life than in the photos. Tracy lowered her skirt again and the game carried on. Tom got a question wrong that Tracy asked so she had to set the dare/challenge. Tracy challenged Tom to flash his underwear, Tom just stood up and dropped his Trousers showing he was wearing boxer shorts. Tom asked Tracy if she wanted him to cover back up so Tracy said that he should stay like that so Tom took off his trousers and sat back down. This was the start of things I got the next question wrong and was challenged to Join Tom in removing my trousers. I of course did just that Tracy was the next to get a question wrong and Tom challenged her to take her top off Tracy said that she couldn't do that as she didn't have a bra on so Tom said that he would settle for her taking off her skirt then. Tracy was a little reluctant but with a little encouragement from Tom and myself she stood up and removed her skirt. I am sure that Tracy would have had small lacy knickers on as that is all she would wear back then. Tom could not take his eyes off Tracy's knickers. Tracy sat back down keeping as covered as she could. The carried on and when ever Tracy lost Tom and I would find things for her to do that made her stand up. Tracy got her own back by getting Tom and me down to just our boxer shorts.

Tom got to ask Tracy a question that she got wrong he decided to try for the top again but he challenged her to prove that she didn't have a bra on. So Tracy stood up and turned her back on us and she carefully took her top off but kept her tits covered wit her arm and hands. She turned back round with her hands covering her tits. Tracy asked if Tom was happy now. Tom said that she had proved her point but then added that he would love to see what her hands were hiding. Tracy just said what the hell and let go of her tits as she sat back down.

Tom was obviously getting turned on by this as he crossed his legs to try and hide that he was getting hard. Tracy had noticed and decided to get him back. So the next question Tom got wrong Tracy dared him to go and get some more drinks from the fridge. Tom stood up trying to hide his arousal as he left the room but as he came back in he could not hide it. Tracy laughed at him and said it looks like your enjoying the evening. He laughed and said that he was.

The challenges continued with silly things like doing hand stands, star jumps and things like that. Both Tom and I were fully hard watching Tracy. During one set of star jumps Tom's cock found it's way partly out of his shorts Tracy jumped on the chance and said that seeing as it obviously wanted to be out the he should leave it like that. Tom looked at me and asked what I thought I said it was up to him. Tom then said that if that was the case he might as well just be naked. Tracy said I dare you both. With that both Tom and me took off our shorts.

So both Tom and I were stark naked and fully erect the challenges carried on I think Tracy was enjoying watching mine and Toms bits jumping about and we were enjoying watching Tracy's tits bounce. I guess this carried on for about half an hour or so then Tom said that he didn't think it was very fair that both him and me were naked and Tracy still had her knickers and stockings on. Tracy said she would only take one more thing off and Tom had to choose. It was a no brainer he asked her to take off her knickers. So Tracy took them off much to Tom's joy Tracy sat down and was not being to careful with what she was showing. I think it was about 2am when Tom said he would have to go soon. I said that he could stay the night and offered him the sofa to sleep on. He agreed and Tracy said that she would get the bedding. I thought that she would come back in a dressing gown but was pleased to see that she was still in just her Stockings and suspenders. Tracy made up the sofa both Tom and I watched closely as she bent over. At one point Tracy's arse was pointing towards Tom and me we could see her pussy lips clearly and he said that he would love to slid his cock in there and told me how lucky I was. Tracy turned around and laughed at Tom saying that there would be none of that.

Tracy then walked over to Tom sat on the floor in front of him and wrapped her hand around his cock and started to wank him off. Tracy looked at me and said I couldn't leave him like this. Tracy carried on wanking Tom until he said he was going to cum Tracy aimed his cock on to her its and let him cum over her tits she then rubbed the cum in gave Tome a quick kiss and we went to bed. And yes she went to bed with Tom's cum still wet on her tits she knew that this would turn me on. And she was right.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:30 PM

Default Your story . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
I have been looking for the right thread to post this story to and I think that this is it.

This story is tame compared to our other ones but here it goes.

This happed a few months after we got married so we were both just 18 years old. We had gone shopping in Bath (UK) where we bumped into an old friend who I had not seen for a couple of years we chatted for a few minuets and exchanged phone numbers he said he would come to see us as he wanted to have a look at our wedding photos. To be honest I didn't think we would hear from him at all but a few days later he phoned. We arranged to meet him i a pub and then take him back to ours for a few more drinks.

On the night Tracy as always dressed well I don't remember exactly what she had on but it would have been a skirt and a top I remember she wore stockings and suspenders (she always did when we went out) she rarely wore a bra as she had nice small but firm tits that didn't need a bra.

We met Tom (not his real name) and we had a few drinks then we went back to our flat and had a few more drinks. Tom reminded me about the wedding photos so I got them out and he had a look through them. Wee had all the normal wedding photos including the top of the stockings and garter shot Tom said he really liked to see stocking tops on a nice leg. We laughed about that and moved on. Towards the end end of the photos was a photo of Tracy after she had changed out of her wedding dress she had a full circle skirt on and was doing a spin showing her legs almost fully again Tom commented on this photo.

After looking at the wedding photos we decided to play a game of Trivial Pursuit boring I know but after the drink some of the answers we were giving were very funny. The game ended I don't think anyone won but we decided to carry on with the questions just for fun. We decided to answer the questions and if you got it wrong you had to do a challenge or a dare. It all started very tame stupid things like standing on one leg whilst balancing a cup of water on your head. The dares and challenges stayed tame for a while. We were still drinking but not heavily I would say were were merry and relaxed.

Tom asked Tracy a question and she got the answer wrong so Tom had to set the dare/challenge he dared Tracy to show him if she had tights or stockings on Tracy said OK and stood up and lifted her skirt on one side to show her stocking tops with just a hint of bare thigh. Tom said her legs looked better in real life than in the photos. Tracy lowered her skirt again and the game carried on. Tom got a question wrong that Tracy asked so she had to set the dare/challenge. Tracy challenged Tom to flash his underwear, Tom just stood up and dropped his Trousers showing he was wearing boxer shorts. Tom asked Tracy if she wanted him to cover back up so Tracy said that he should stay like that so Tom took off his trousers and sat back down. This was the start of things I got the next question wrong and was challenged to Join Tom in removing my trousers. I of course did just that Tracy was the next to get a question wrong and Tom challenged her to take her top off Tracy said that she couldn't do that as she didn't have a bra on so Tom said that he would settle for her taking off her skirt then. Tracy was a little reluctant but with a little encouragement from Tom and myself she stood up and removed her skirt. I am sure that Tracy would have had small lacy knickers on as that is all she would wear back then. Tom could not take his eyes off Tracy's knickers. Tracy sat back down keeping as covered as she could. The carried on and when ever Tracy lost Tom and I would find things for her to do that made her stand up. Tracy got her own back by getting Tom and me down to just our boxer shorts.

Tom got to ask Tracy a question that she got wrong he decided to try for the top again but he challenged her to prove that she didn't have a bra on. So Tracy stood up and turned her back on us and she carefully took her top off but kept her tits covered wit her arm and hands. She turned back round with her hands covering her tits. Tracy asked if Tom was happy now. Tom said that she had proved her point but then added that he would love to see what her hands were hiding. Tracy just said what the hell and let go of her tits as she sat back down.

Tom was obviously getting turned on by this as he crossed his legs to try and hide that he was getting hard. Tracy had noticed and decided to get him back. So the next question Tom got wrong Tracy dared him to go and get some more drinks from the fridge. Tom stood up trying to hide his arousal as he left the room but as he came back in he could not hide it. Tracy laughed at him and said it looks like your enjoying the evening. He laughed and said that he was.

The challenges continued with silly things like doing hand stands, star jumps and things like that. Both Tom and I were fully hard watching Tracy. During one set of star jumps Tom's cock found it's way partly out of his shorts Tracy jumped on the chance and said that seeing as it obviously wanted to be out the he should leave it like that. Tom looked at me and asked what I thought I said it was up to him. Tom then said that if that was the case he might as well just be naked. Tracy said I dare you both. With that both Tom and me took off our shorts.

So both Tom and I were stark naked and fully erect the challenges carried on I think Tracy was enjoying watching mine and Toms bits jumping about and we were enjoying watching Tracy's tits bounce. I guess this carried on for about half an hour or so then Tom said that he didn't think it was very fair that both him and me were naked and Tracy still had her knickers and stockings on. Tracy said she would only take one more thing off and Tom had to choose. It was a no brainer he asked her to take off her knickers. So Tracy took them off much to Tom's joy Tracy sat down and was not being to careful with what she was showing. I think it was about 2am when Tom said he would have to go soon. I said that he could stay the night and offered him the sofa to sleep on. He agreed and Tracy said that she would get the bedding. I thought that she would come back in a dressing gown but was pleased to see that she was still in just her Stockings and suspenders. Tracy made up the sofa both Tom and I watched closely as she bent over. At one point Tracy's arse was pointing towards Tom and me we could see her pussy lips clearly and he said that he would love to slid his cock in there and told me how lucky I was. Tracy turned around and laughed at Tom saying that there would be none of that.

Tracy then walked over to Tom sat on the floor in front of him and wrapped her hand around his cock and started to wank him off. Tracy looked at me and said I couldn't leave him like this. Tracy carried on wanking Tom until he said he was going to cum Tracy aimed his cock on to her its and let him cum over her tits she then rubbed the cum in gave Tome a quick kiss and we went to bed. And yes she went to bed with Tom's cum still wet on her tits she knew that this would turn me on. And she was right.
What a fantastic story, I quite envy you . . .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2014, 08:41 PM

Default Strip Poker

Thanks Jacksonhole for starting this thread..love your rules especially re female wingman. My first time playing was with neighborhood friends in the summer.This woulda been in the late 1970s. We usually hung out at my friend
kevins house as his parents worked so we could takeover the house.Being teenage boys we were always scheming how to score a naked girl but we hadnt had any success.Rick was tight friends with one of the girls Karen and the two of them had concocted this I found out later.Karen was the lead girl of the group so to speak.So this day we were hanging out at Kevins and it was a rainy day so we were playing cards.After a few hours Karen said it was boring with nothing to play for and Rick quickly brought up strip poker.A few of the girls were saying I dont know..maybe not a good idea and Karen jumped in and said we should do it and it would be fun.2 of the girls fell in line and said well ok one of them Kim wanted to watch but not play.That didnt fly and Karen said if she didnt play she had to leave so peer pressure won out and she reluctantly went along with it.There were 3 guys and 4 girls age range 13 to 15.
I was excited but nervous..probably we all were.We played setting on the floor.5 card draw one loser per hand.We discussed the rules and it was agreed to play until at least one boy and one girl was naked and we were sworn to secrecy and that you couldnt chicken out etc.At the end of game loser stay naked for 5 minutes and cant coverup.The game went slowly and people were down a few items.Finally after 30 minutes or so it was getting good.1 girl Cindy was down to bra and panties Karen was still dressed (she had worn more clothes) Kristen was in jeans and bra as was Kim.Kevin was down to his underwear me and Rick were still ok.Then Kim lost.She didnt want to take her pants off but Karen quickly told her she couldnt chicken out so she took her pants off.A few hands later with boys losing I was down to underwear and Rick was down to jeans and underwear.I was really scared but the next hand Cindy lost and nervously removed her bra.I thought I was in heaven the first tits I had seen.The next hand Kevin lost and stood up as the girls giggled.He stood there fidgeting and Cindy said cmon get em off you lost and Kristen said yeah take it off.He pulled his underwear down and there were a few giggles but mostly wide eyed girls with mouths open then smiles.I was scared the next few hands but didnt lose.Kim lost again and very sheepishly took off her bra.Her breasts were small but she had hard nipples.She was very red.A few hands later Cindy lost and slowly stood up.she had small white panties and it seemed to take forever to get them off.That was my fist naked girl.She had a huge bush and it was awesome.The rest of us dressed leaving Kevin and cindy naked for 5 minutes it was great for all of us except those 2.It was a great experience unfortunately no sex or hookups came out of it.Would love to hear more youth experiences...
Old 01-13-2014, 09:20 PM

Default Strip poker with wife's best friend

My previous story about the hot tub wager happened a bunch of years ago, and lucky for me I had two repeat opportunities in the last year. Both times, my wife's best friend since they were in grade school was at our house for the evening. She has since gotten divorced from the husband who I made the hot-tub wager with, and in her mid-40's is now back to the dating scene. Every couple of months she and my wife get together for a girls night.

I usually leave them alone for a few hours so they can do their girl talk and catch up, and then later in the evening I join them for some drinking and maybe cards. My wife knows that as a general rule I will try to shift things to a stripping game at some point, and most of the time she rolls her eyes or even specifically discourages me from steering things in that direction. But every once in a while, I sense an opportunity to go there. The signal I have learned to pick up on is whether the girls ask me to make shots for them. If they do, there is a pretty good chance that the evening will get interesting.

Story 1:

About a year ago, we had one of those opportunities and we started playing a card game and the girls asked me to make some shots. I did so, and we all drank together. Apparently the concoction I created was especially tasty and so they asked me to make another round, which I happily did. After an evening of drinking and a couple shots I suggested that we make the game more interesting, and to my surprise they were both up for it.

There was a lot of joking about the hot-tub incident, and my wife's friend kept insisting that she never does things like this, but she kept playing anyway. Over the next hour we played slowly, see my rules in the first post, the key is to move slow, not put pressure on people and just keep playing. By this time we were all in our underwear and somebody was going to be showing skin after the next hand.

Realizing that either one of them was going to be topless in a couple minutes, or they were going to be looking at my junk, the wife's friend said we should probably do another shot. So I got up and made another round of shots. We all said "cheers" and downed the shots and then sat back down to resume the game. I was in heaven. This is the ENF scenario that I love more than any other. Made even better by the fact that it was just three of us, no dude for me to worry about saying something to kill the mood, and no dude's junk flopping around.

And we were right there, the mood is just right, we are all buzzed, we've been playing for a while, all that's left are 2 bras, 2 panties, 1 set of boxers... I was even really pleased with my boner control. I had a nice semi, which is important because I'm a grower not a shower, and is also important because a semi makes the girls feel appreciated, but a raging hard on makes you look like you want to fuck somebody which usually screws up the mood. So like I said, this is about the most perfect turn of events I could imagine.

We sit back down to play and as I'm looking at my cards I see my wife's friend, who is sitting across from me, stand up suddenly. For a split second I thought she was going to say "my cards suck," and defiantly take off her panties (she likes her ass/pussy more than her boobs). Instead, her hands fly up too her face, she doubles over and pukes right on the living room floor. Which kind of killed the mood.

My wife and I struggled not to sympathy puke, as we grabbed a garbage can and some towels. I won't do a play by play on the rest of the evening for obvious reasons, but the upside was that the puking had made both the girls completely forget that they were in their underwear and they stayed that way for another ten minutes. Plus we had been playing with the lights out, most of the light was coming from the fireplace, but as soon as the puking began my wife flipped on all the lights to help her clean up. Now if you can forget for a minute that there is puke on the living room floor and a friend is dry heaving into a garbage can, you can enjoy about ten minutes of two MILFs in bra and panties, with all the lights on, and they are totally focused on other things, so there are nip slips and crotch shots constantly. I was about 50% trying to help clean up, and 50% enjoying the show.

But mostly I just couldn't believe that the evening had changed so quickly and so completely. The only other time I had experienced such a crazy change in the evening was in the hot tub (see my first story) - which just happened to be with the same group of people. Maybe we are cursed not to party naked together.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:28 PM

Default Next time with wife's friend

Story 2:

Same cast as the previous story. Probably around 10 months later (just a couple months ago.)

Same set up too. Wife's best friend is coming over, and is planning on spending the night.

This is my wife's longest friendship, and since my wife and I have been together for 25 years she has been a friend of mine for 25 years too. She has recently been through a tough divorce and really needed to talk with my wife. I have learned that in a situation like this, the best thing is to let the girls have their time and they will tell you when they need to change gears. Until then, stay the fuck away, make dinner for the kids, etc.

They have some drinks as they catch up, and probably talk for 3 hours. At some point my wife asks me to join them. Since they got all the girl-catch-up stuff covered in their private discussion, once I join them it is the signal that the depressing stuff is over, let's party!

Right away my wife's friend starts making jokes about the time that she puked, and I say it was my fault for making the shots too strong. She jokes that the strong shots are probably why she was playing strip poker since she never does that kind of thing. We are all joking and drinking and my wife suggests we play cards.

This triggers another round of jokes about the last time we played cards. And the vibe is good in the sense that we are talking about the fact that a year ago we were all sitting in our underwear about to go further, and nobody is saying "I'm never going to do that again" but it doesn't quite have that feel of momentum yet.

For me this is crazy deja vu, the same three people are sitting in front of the same fireplace, joking about the last time we almost got naked together. My wife is looking for a full deck of cards when I pulled out the iPad and said let's just play a game on this. No shuffling, no dealing... We settle on a dice game called Farkle which you can either play against the computer or with as many human players as you want. I learned the game as Greedy and have played it for years. The iPad version is great because it keeps score for you.

This turned out to be a fantastic game choice. You see, Farkle is a game my wife and I play all the time together. And when we are frisky, after the kids go to bed, sometimes we play a version where you have to strip any time you bust your dice roll. It is perfect as a stripping game because you can control your risk level, and it is slow moving. You can go many rolls without anyone busting and having to strip. But you are at risk of losing every time you roll.

The girls had been drinking for hours and they had a good buzz going, and Farkle is pretty fast moving, and we were all having a blast. So when we finished the first game I suggested we play again, and out of the blue my wife looked at her friend and said, "This isn't the way we usually play. The best way to play is when you bust, you have to strip. That's the way we usually play."

Now I want you to know that my wife is my wingman, and has been a participant in most (but not all) of the strip games I have played in the past 25 years, but NEVER has she been the instigator in a game other than when it was just the two of us, or one other couple (read the Orange Card Dare Game story) who we frequently play strip games with. She generally goes along, with support ranging from reluctant to willing to resigned because she lost a bet, and even boisterous if the game is silly and nudity is incidental. She will also cock-block a game if she's not in the mood or absolutely doesn't want to be naked with someone for whatever reason.

So I don’t think my wife was actually suggesting that we play a strip game, that’s not really her style. I think she was more just relating a racy little secret to her best friend. So I was surprised when her friend replied, "Ok, let's play that way."

So we start playing the dice game, and remarkably we all have great dice. We get through an entire game with only one bust and it was my wife who promptly pushed her sweat pants to the floor saying that she was keeping her socks on because she doesn't want her feet to get cold. So now she has both started the strip rules, and been the first to casually reveal her underwear. I have a good feeling about the way things are developing.

We start another game and I roll a straight on my first roll. My wife immediately says, "Let’s make a rule that if you roll a straight you have to kiss the person to your left." (I think she got to make a rule for winning the last game.) So I lean over and give her a kiss. On the next roll, my wife rolls a straight and has to kiss her friend. They do a quick peck and get back to the game. Friend rolls, I roll, wife rolls another straight. Kisses her friend again. Still pretty tame. The girls request that I make some shots. We all joke about not making them too strong because we don’t want anybody to end up puking...

After drinking the shots we started playing again and immediately we all started getting bad dice. I was playing aggressively, taking risky rolls because I have found that in strip games, nudity is contagious. So in the next few minutes I lost my shirt and pants and was now sitting in just my boxers.

Then my wife busted and took off her shirt leaving her with bra, panties and socks. Her friend also busted and took off her shirt so she is wearing bra, jeans and panties. Both girls are opting to leave their socks on to keep their feet warm even as they take off revealing items. All of this adds up to a strip game that is going in exactly the right direction.

I busted again and decided to set a precedent by standing up and making a show of removing my boxers hoping that when the time came for the girls to remove underwear they would also make it a show.

The girls applauded my nakedness and asked me to make another round of shots. They said they liked the idea of a naked bartender, and I was happy to comply, mostly because I didn’t want the game to end because one of us had gotten naked.

They were both sitting down when I returned with the shots and I walked over to them with my semi-hard dick right at their eye level as I handed them their shots. We all drank our shots and quickly returned to the game.

In the next round both of the girls busted and my wife removed her bra and her friend removed her jeans. At this point I was pretty sure that I was finally going to get to see her friend naked that evening, as long as she didn’t start puking again suddenly.

On the next roll my wife got a straight (again) and had to kiss her friend. This time I complained when it was just a peck-kiss, and so they tried again with a little more energy, but still not really making out. It was still super-hot because my wife was topless and her friend was just in her skimpy bra and panties.

On her next roll, my wife’s friend busted again. She shook her head and said, “I can’t believe I am doing this. You guys are the only people in the world that I would do this with.” I mentioned in an earlier story that she is self-conscious of her boobs because she thinks they are too small, so it really is a great ENF moment as she reaches behind her back to unclasp the bra and take it off.

After she removed her bra you could see her struggling with what to do. She instinctively crossed her arms in front of her, but then after a couple seconds of internal debate made a point of putting her arms at her sides and letting her boobs be fully on display.

When I saw this I decided to be supportive of her and see if it would relax her a bit. I made a point of looking at her breasts and then said, “I know you are not happy with your boobs, but I have to tell you as a guy that they are fantastic. I’m not just saying that. They really are very nice looking and very sexy and perfectly proportioned to your body.”

I wasn’t sure how my wife was going to react to me openly commenting on her friend’s breasts, but after I finished with my compliments she came over and gave me a big hug and said what a great thing that was for me to say. Her friend thanked me too. And from that point on she never made any effort to cover herself, and in fact sat up straight and put her boobs on full display.

On the next roll my wife busted again and she stood up, stepped out of her panties, and did a little dance. She hasn’t been shaving or waxing in recent years and she was sporting a pretty thick bush. I wondered what her friend does with her pubic hair, and was confident I would find out soon.

Now two of us were naked and her friend was down to just her panties. Wife’s friend was next to roll, and she busted. She stood up, hooked her thumbs on the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down. I was thrilled to see that she was totally shaven or waxed and had a very nice looking pussy.

So now we were all naked but nobody was making any move to end the game. We didn’t have anything left to lose when we busted, but there was still the kissing rule if you rolled a straight. So we played for another 20 minutes or so and I was beginning to wonder if this was going to transition to a MFF threesome.

It was so awesome to be hanging out with these hot MILFs completely naked. Nobody was covering up, people got up and walked into the kitchen if they needed a refill or to go to the bathroom.

But by now the shots were really catching up with my wife. She was starting to slur her words and was unsteady on her feet. At one point she almost fell over getting up to kiss her friend after she rolled yet another straight. Her friend started to get worried about my wife and said that we should probably get her to bed. So we walked around gathering up our clothes, shared a big naked group hug, and then I took my wife upstairs and put her in bed.

Still naked, I went back downstairs to make sure our friend was set up with pillow, blanket etc for sleeping. When I got downstairs I found that her friend had put on a very thin pajama top but was still walking around bottomless, which I think is really hot.

There was no sexual tension, we weren’t flirting or anything, and I was certain that nothing was going to happen, but we sat around for 15 minutes finishing our drinks and talking about normal life stuff like her job, my job etc. Neither of us made any comment about the nudity, but neither did we put any clothes back on.

After we finished our drinks I said it was time for me to go to bed. We hugged and then she climbed onto the couch and I headed upstairs.

It took a few years and a couple aborted attempts, but I finally got to see her fully naked for an extended period of time and I have to say it was well worth the wait!
Old 01-17-2014, 04:58 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

Damn! Why haven't I ever thought of playing strip Farkle with the ipad? That's brilliant!

I have a story related to your puking story:

My wife and I were hanging out with one of her friends and we had been drinking and playing strip Jenga. Basically whoever knocked the tower over lost an article of clothing. We also had a rule that you could use two hands to remove a block but you would have to take a shot/drink. I had been doing pretty good at the game so I still had on shorts and boxers but my wife was down to just her thong and her friend was bottomless with only a tshirt.

Earlier in the evening I had gone into the kitchen to get something to eat and saw these little deli sandwiches sitting out on the counter. Being drunk it didn't occur to me to ask how long they had been sitting out. Anyway, apparently they had sat out a little too long because my stomach started twisting up in knots. So on my last turn, I used two hands on a block and the girls had me do a shot of tequila. Not quality tequila... Like less than $10 for a fifth. It hit my stomach and not 20 seconds later I'm puking my guts up.

Basically I end up laying on the floor feeling like shit while my wife and her friend run around trying to clean up and help me. But they didn't put on any clothing. So my wife is running around topless in a thong and her friend is running around in just a tshirt that doesn't quite cover her ass. From my vantage point on the floor I had a clear view up her shirt to see her lovely pussy and landing strip. Her and my wife ended up helping me up onto the couch to lay down and the whole time her pussy was mere inches from my eye level. I wish I had felt better to fully appreciate the view but I can still remember it well!
Old 01-19-2014, 01:42 PM

jacksonhole I think the lesson to be learned with trying to get your wifes best friend naked was if at first you dont succeed try try again!! Please post the stories of your early strip game experiences.,,Would love to hear those..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigmon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2014, 02:55 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Wolf that is a great Avatar pic!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:

Tags
bet, dare, dares, forfeit, game

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3