Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2015, 12:59 PM

Thanked 2,299 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Hot story so far!
Thanks, nectcouple!

It was such a rush to see my wife so overcome by the activity between her and the male model she was posing with that she would actually reach for the bulge in his pants, especially without being instructed to by one of the men photographing her. I had to wonder just where this might have gone if the photographer hadn't broken in and retaken control of the situation by telling the male model to sit down and for my wife to sit on his lap. All I could think of as the male model let his hands roam freely all over my wife's clothed body is that she must be able to feel his hard erection pressing into her bottom.

My wife looked very comfortable on the black man's lap as his hands felt her thighs and the cameras clicked away. It certainly wasn't hard to see that the male model was enjoying himself, especially when the photographer instructed the male model to reach inside my wife's shirt and cup her bra clad breasts.

I didn't know what to think as this stranger grabbed my wife's breasts, putting his fingers in side her bra and tweaking her nipples, but when the photographer instructed my wife to take off her bra, which she did without removing her shirt, I knew we were all in for a visual treat. A movement in the corner of my eye brought my attention to the the studio owner who was haunting the shadows off the set watching surreptitiously.

As my wife lay back in the arms of this man she had met less than an hour before we watched as the male model savored the feeling of my wife's tits in his hands, really enjoying exploring my wife's breasts. The model felt up my wife with gusto, making a show of how he was getting to feel this sexy white woman's breasts while the rest of us could only watch and/or photograph. This was magnified when he blatantly pointed out that he was in a good position to suck on my wife's nearly bared nipples...

What happened instead was even more erotic - the male model stuck his tongue in my wife's mouth, and she sucked it like it was a pink cock...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6689sf.jpg   IMG_6707sf.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 04-12-2015, 04:23 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Amazing so far
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 06:23 PM

So much wow! I cannot wait for the next part.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 07:49 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Oh, yeah!

It feels like I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for more of the story and, of course, more photos!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 12:22 PM

Thanks for the encouragement apeyboy, tx_76048, and nectcouple!

I had no idea how far my wife planned on going with this photo shoot she had arranged with a pro photographer, and a kiss is just a kiss, yet seeing my wife in this soul kiss with a black man, his tongue not only penetrating her lips, but my wife actually sucking his tongue was almost as if I was watching her spread her bare pussy for him. It clearly had had the same effect on the photographer and his assistant who both hooted their encouragement and prodded them on. The studio owner seemed to be taken by this simple yet profound act as well as I noticed him casually stroking the lump in his pants...

It was so erotic to see my wife be so nasty as to let this stranger lick her lips. It was such a turn on to see my wife sucking on the tongue of this black stranger as he groped her naked breasts under her transparent shirt that I didn't quite catch it when the photographer told his assistant to "enhance the shot." I never noticed the assistant don a mask like my wife and the other model, and when he sat down on the couch next to them I had never imagined to that moment that he would be an on camera participant as well as a photographer!

My wife seemed equally surprised, but also delighted to have been joined on the couch on her other side rather than taken aback by this supposed professional jumping into the action this way! It was almost as if she had expected it or wanted it, and she opened her mouth to receive kisses from him as well as the black model as the second man quickly grabbed my wife's pussy over her jeans and squeezed her mound.

My wife was obviously very turned on to be in between the two attentive men and as she went back to kissing the black model, the white assistant unbuttoned my wife's shirt. Even though it was transparent, this action uncovered my wife to be seen as if for the first time. The black model groped my wife's now uncovered breast as we all looked on. When he pulled the shirt off my wife's other breast her soft feminine part looked so exposed and vulnerable, so defenseless against the onslaught that was bound to be coming from the two men...

Perhaps it was just the sudden rush of air it received when exposed, but I know my wife well enough to believe the stiffness of her nipples demonstrated how turned on she really was. 

As if thinking with the same mind, both men went for their own nipple at the same time with their mouths. My wife gasped as she felt two men she didn't even know begin tonguing and sucking on her breasts.

As the black model's lips left my wife's nipple for a second it became very clear by its stiffness that my assessment was right on the money. 

My wife's nipple actually looked like it was ready to be sucked right off, and I could see that the black model wanted to do just that...

Attached Thumbnails
___172sf.jpg   ___181sf.jpg  

___182sf.jpg  
Old 04-13-2015, 12:31 PM

My wife had been stretched out on the lap of the black model and was having her naked breasts suckled by the model and the photographer's assistant, and she was obviously getting very turned on. Suddenly she called out to the photographer that she thought it was time for a wardrobe change. The photographer agreed but said that first he wanted to get some shots of my wife standing up in her initial outfit but with her breasts out. My wife dutifully stood up in front of the black model and the assistant got back to his own camera.

I was mesmerized seeing my wife standing there submissively allowing the model to reach around to feel her naked breasts to comply with the photographer's instructions. The model was having a blast, again showing us viewers what we were missing. I watched in awe and envy as my wife's nipples stiffened like indicators of her arousal at being displayed and felt up this way. My cock was showing the same signs of arousal seeing those dark hands on my wife's pale breasts and pink nipples, turning my wife on...

The pinching of her nipples was having quite an effect on my wife, and everyone in the room could see it, including the studio owner who, still in the shadows - off set, was rubbing his cock more blatantly now...

Relegated to my spot back with the video cameras, it seemed to me that everyone was enjoying what was happening, this erotic shoot in its first stage. Finally the photographer released my wife to change into her next wardrobe choice...

NEXT: New Outfit!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6722sf.jpg   IMG_6726sf.jpg  

IMG_6728asf.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2015, 02:01 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Good Lord!

This story is so freakin' hot that if you didn't have the pics to go along with it, I probably wouldn't believe it!

You, by the way, are an excellent story writer! And the photos...well, even though I wish they were lots bigger, I certainly won't complain! I think this follows a fantasy that alot of us have (I know I do!)

Simply scorching!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
This story is so freakin' hot that if you didn't have the pics to go along with it, I probably wouldn't believe it!

You, by the way, are an excellent story writer! And the photos...well, even though I wish they were lots bigger, I certainly won't complain! I think this follows a fantasy that alot of us have (I know I do!)

Simply scorching!
I am so happy to hear how much you are enjoying the story and pics - thanks so much for the encouragement! And the compliments!

I have only been putting up small images because I want to minimize the chance of them being ripped off and posted elsewhere without permission. Sorry, but these really were supposed to be just for me, and although Rox doesn't mind me sharing them a bit (hence the masks during the shoot), we are not into them being on every free pic trading site on the web. I hope you understand...

meanwhile, all I can tell you is the reality far exceeded the fantasy I had had, believe me!!
Old 04-13-2015, 02:38 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

This is a great story made better by the photos looking forward to reading more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 03:39 PM

Thanked 2,273 Times in 171 Posts

Fantastic story! Can't wait for it to continue!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fav

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s